Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:29 pm
Sypon
A wing of Regina’s above-ground ‘hotel’ hive had been reserved for this very occasion. Since the previous discussion, membership in the noblest ranks had blossomed. It was obvious, logical, a no-panner to have the newest elite and the tried and true to join together. Join together - and plot.

“Welcome, my best bitches,” Tamiya announced. She stood in front of a huge chalkboard, fingers tapping at the chalk that threatened to screech in her very grip. In her other hand she held a handful of tea cookies. “Sinter has provided a snack feast, and I have provided the meeting space. ******** roll call! Some of you I have yet to formally meet. State your name, rank, and one personal fact. I will start. Tamiya Aiguma, Lieutenant. I have taste tested all of these pastries and one of these pieces of chalk.”

purplerosesbeauty
"Eostre Diazzi, Lieutenant," Eostre piped up quickly. She sat as close to the front as she could, carefully picking up one of the cookies. "And as for personal facts, I'm having an excellent time here already," she said.

Gl!tch~
A meeting with all the other trolls of her military rank and beyond... Mera felt a thrill deep in her core. Getting into her career, mingling... Social networking. A good night indeed.

As per usual, her posture was perfect. "Hemera Moachm, sergeant, I have spent my entire life working on refining a perfect hot chocolate recipe." There. Friendly, social, not too revealing or bragging.

seekingCylem
Sinter sat far off to the side. If any refreshments needed replenishing, he could do so with minimal disruption. Or if he simply wanted to leave, few people would notice. Not that he would. Probably. The option calmed his nerves all the same.

He nodded along with Tamiya's introduction. May as well get this over with. Once he was certain he wouldn't cut another person off--or more likely, get spoken over--Sinter raised his hand and stood from his seat.

"Sinter Heilig, as Tamiya mentioned. Sargent. I... made the cookies myself. And the tea cakes. And the biscotti. A-And the lemon squares." Sinter glanced over the table with a pensive expression. He didn't overdo it, right? He may not have slept well the day before this meeting.

Melancholies
Sarcel was leaning back in her seat, her posture relaxed. When Tamiya began to speak, she leaned forward attentively. Personal fact? Was that really necessary? "Sarcel Cincil, Lieutenant." She spoke clearly, carefully enunciating her name and rank. "I, er--" It wasn't that she was awkward, just, what was she supposed to say? "Own... five pairs of the same shoe? It's a excellent brand and make..." She regarded her boots fondly for a moment. "Never know when they're going to stop production on them."

Sarcel nodded thoughtfully to herself, content to let the others speak.

DraconicFeline
Of course she wanted to meet all of her military compatriots. What upwards-climbing redblood wouldn't? So when the interesting invitation found her, she leapt, hopbeast like, at the opportunity.

An interesting reveal of hot chocolate from Moachm - interesting.

As always, though, she was very ready to speak up at the first opening she could find. "Hello, hello! I'm Psykgi Mentha, Seargent rank, and gosh is this an exciting opportunity." a personal fact... that took her a moment or two of thought. These were be some of the biggest rising stars (some semi-literally) in her generation. A good impression - or first impression, in some cases (the best cases!) was important.

"And I know where to find some of the best coffeeshops in Civisect." some didn't let in Redbloods, but that was not an important detail. "And the baked goods are great!" she added, taking a second bite of a cookie. the others smelled great too - how could she forget that cake from before? Yum.

ImaginationsParadise
Eridia was so, ******** excited. But as she knew well, no lady must show just how excited, just how nervous and practically stressed out she was for being her. If she was here it was because they knew she was worthy of her title. Somehow. The lavenderblood didn't want to put much thought into it, nor wanted to appear as if she had been awaiting this night for a while now. Hopefully the extravagant dress wouldn't show that. It truly pained her that he wrist hadn’t recovered yet and it killed her slowly how the wrist splint ruined her outfit.

Eridia smiled at the sight of Tamiya and the cookies. Gog, pastries had always called her attention. With a smile she “accidentally” took two with one hand and pretended she hadn’t notice. “I am Eridia Tsifer, sergeant Tsifer to be precise!”She said with an extravagant laugh. “One personal fact of mine would be that I tend spend a lot of time at hair salons at least three times per night.”

Kimbley Kitty
It took Leeroi a moment to respond to Tamiya’s roll call. At the moment she asked, he had already stuffed his face with more than one of the available pastries. By the time he had cleared his throat, he had nearly forgotten what the specifications of the question were. He listened to the most recent answer for a reminder.

“Leeroi Furore. Sergeant.” He scratched his cheek, trying to think of a cool thing to say about himself. He settled for the most obvious one. “I engineer artificial limbs and weapons for trolls and gerbils,” he said with complete pride and no evidence of embarrassment.

seekingCylem
Sascha's arms were crossed over his chest and one leg was tossed up across his opposite knee. Given his demeanor, he looked as though he was trying to physically contain his smugness and failing soundly. He was all too pleased to be present at an actual private military gathering. The blasé info being exchanged thus far was a bit of a buzzkill, but at least no one was being terribly formal about it. Sascha was pleasantly surprised by the number of lowbloods present at such an event. He grinned and kicked his legs back into a proper sitting position, while his hands came down on his knees.

"I'm Sascha Diasis! You may have heard of me. I'm a public liaison lieutenant of the psionic forces. Let's see..." Sascha gave himself a second of thought. "I collect snow globes! They're nice to look at and you can get one as a souvenir pretty much anywhere you go." Sascha nodded. It wasn't anymore scandalous than any other personal fact shared that evening. He was technically a celebrity, though. That made anything he said at least a couple degrees more interesting.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:30 pm
purplerosesbeauty
Eostre nodded to everyone who had spoken. So far, no one she hadn't encountered or worked with before, and the familiar faces were pleasant. She crossed her legs and folded her hands delicately in her lap as she watched the other members of the military.

Sypon
Tamiya was busy scribbling down notes on her personal pad. In addition to her huge chalkboard, she kept some comments to herself. She pretended to listen attentively, head bobbing as she scratched away. Was that everyone? Did everyone speak? Tamiya looked up. "EXCELLENT. Now that we are ffrriendly. Let us begin."

She placed her notepad down at turned to her board. "We have ignored the hideous blemishes on our society long enough. After consorting with Sergeant Heilig it has come to my attention that we must all band together to identify.... The trouble."

She began to write.

User Image

Sypon
Vice Captain

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:34 pm
purplerosesbeauty
Oh, was this the purpose of the meeting? Eostre smiled. "Would you care to clarify which trouble scourging our beautiful planet we're looking to identify? I mean if you just means the rebels we could simply just say so, darling. Unless we have other extremist groups we're looking to root out that I just wasn't aware of."
She put a hand on her chin. There were a few other troubles she could think of, but she worked on that on her own time.

DraconicFeline
3 times a night at a salon? Psykgi smirked and, somehow, managed not to scoff - of course Eridia did. She never did anything that wasn't in excess.

Snowglobes, huh. Maybe she should pick up one for her CO. The reaction of a celebrity such as him might be... interesting... if she found a really wild one.

There were such things as wild snowglobes... She had seen them.
"The... what was it... Cthonic initiative?" The hunt... that had been a long time ago, and she had almost forgotten... The failure aspects of it. "or something else?"

She wouldn't be surprised if other groups rose up. That was just a part of troll nature, to fight themselves.

Sypon
"I say hideous blemishes because it defines exactly the kind of universal ******** and slitsloshing that occurs right under our sniffnodes. From the horrible fowl rebellion squirting out terrible, immediately soiled wigglers to... Others. Unsavory groups of their mirthless ilk we should watch out for."

Tamiya squeaked out a title on her chalkboard. "TROLLS TO WATCH OUT FOR."

"Some of us in this room are intelligence oriented. I myself have many extremely good skills." Tamiya explained. "By conferring we can identify trouble spots in the.... Initiative... And other place on Alternia. And certain one-offs that we can simply exterminate as needed. Consider this... An information sharing session."
Suddenly, Tamiya spotted a troll in the crowd she had missed before - a certain lovely spotted pixie who she had cut off (not by her own fault, the Cool S was the culprit of distraction). Tamiya pointed directly at Elidae. "Bonbon! You were unjustly neglected! Say your piece and join our terrible friendship while I write these words."

blackbird cake
Elidae had slipped in, somewhat late and in a flurry of harshly whispered apologies. Upon being suddenly addressed, she became paralyzed for a moment and then stood up straight with a surprised squeak. A wide, enthusiastic smile spread on her lips. “Oh gosh! That’s okay!! Elidae Bonbon, Sergeant, and-” She paused, looking around as she tried to think of something to say. “I do hair? It’s a pleasure to see everyone again- and meet those I haven’t met yet!” She gave a peppy wave with a giggle, before taking her seat next to Sarcel Cincil.

Sypon
"Excellent. Then let us begin with... The easy contributions. Let's talk the largest rebel sector." Tamiya hummed. She looked out into the audience and then back to the board.

purplerosesbeauty
Eostre loved information. This was what she spent most of her free time doing anyway - not particularly rebel-focused information, but should any come her way she would gladly share it. As it was, she didn't have much substantial on any known rebels - most of her information was at least a sweep old. Names changed. Blood colors fudged. She couldn't simply share outdated information with the group.

"In my office I've been gathering what information I can. I'd personally appreciate any information on... unscrupulous adults you see in your ranks. Trolls from the pre-Regina era especially." She shot a glance to Hemera. "Though the space crew trolls seem on the up-and-up, where their loyalties lay is still able to be questioned. But of course if anything comes up I'll be happy to share," she said.

Gl!tch~
She knew most people who had spoken so far. Very pleasant to see faces such as Sascha's, Sarcel's, and she expected to see Eostre (and in a way it was comforting to see her lieutenant? Hm). Leeroi, of course. Psykgi, yes, Eridia, yes...

Mera was less familiar with the trolls in charge of the meeting, but she felt that she was catching onto their personalities quickly enough. Both seemed interesting to talk to sometime. She could appreciate both trolls' aesthetics, for sure.

She leaned over and during a tactful moment, mumbled to Leeroi, "Can you pick up a pastry for me?" Either he would or he wouldn't, and she chose to focus on thr discussion at hand in the meantime.

Then momentarily blindsided by Elidae. There she was! Always a pleasure to have around.

But, back to important things. The Initiative was still thriving despite being pushed beyond the forest? Interesting.

She caught Eostre's look. Mera wanted to frown. Not an accusation, but... Hm.

Sypon
"Ah! Space... Crew..." Tamiya scribbled down the information on the board.

ImaginationsParadise
Oh god, there were trolls whom she knew… Nevermind Tsifer. She muttered to herself. This is nothing to worry about. “I certainly agree. What else could we possibly call them?” Said the highblood, pulling herself out of her train of thoughts.

“Definitely count on me whenever something needs to be… exterminated.” Eridia made an emphasize at that last word, knowing the fact that she’d just love to get rid of Alternia’s scums one by one. Starting with the rebels. Oh how she could still remember the embarrassment she felt the first time she went out hunting for them in that dreaded swamp. Oh how she still wanted revenge and she’d get it.

A twisted smile formed on her face as she placed her fingers together. “After all, they have been doing nothing but disrupting society, threatening our way of life… Truly disgraceful trolls, those rebels.”

“I, myself, try to be oriented in the intelligences. Ohohoh~ As any information I could possibly provide would refer to the time that wretched group of uncultured savages retreated to the swamp.” She huffed with arms crossed. “I’ve also have… encountered with the space crew.” Her eyes narrowed down. “Yet I personally think they cooould become a threat. Given the right circumstances and all."

seekingCylem
Sascha's expression went firm. Normally a rebel hunt would be an exciting project. Unfortunately recent developments in his life made this situation more complicated than he'd have liked. To his credit, he wasn't about to betray Cerpin for brownie points. On the other hand, if his stupid organization couldn't keep up with this level of investigation, that was on the purpleblood and his own bad choices. Sascha shifted in his seat until he was leaning on one knee, chin in his hand. "I'm afraid despite my very badass, edgy persona, I can't say I've been too involved with the underbelly of society. I've met a couple rebels, but not under any meaningful circumstances. They run off pretty much the second they get made." That wasn't technically a lie. It was a shame Sascha couldn't remember the name of that damn tealblood. Prairie? Pierogi? "Short, shrill, tealblood," wasn't exactly report-quality intelligence.

Kimbley Kitty
Leeroi didn't have to move much to retrieve a pastry per Hemera's request. He had placed himself close enough to the table to be able to grab them whenever he pleased. Nonetheless, he was happy to help, and even happier to be asked to help.

He opened his mouth to reveal another rebel, like Sascha had before him. Quickly, he remembered that he had promised not to out that troll. Realizing he didn't have much to offer from an intelligence standpoint, he stuffed his face with another pastry.

Gl!tch~
Mera mouthed a 'thank you' to Leeroi before returning to discussion.

"I so far haven't met much in the way of shady types, myself." Still, the term 'extermination' left a bad taste in her mouth. Terrorists shouldn't be tolerated, but... Were they all such a lost cause? One of the biggest celebrities was a reformed rebel, after all.

But, more important things at the moment than revealing her bleeding heart.

Hemera looked at Eridia with a quirked brow. She would certainly be one to talk. "I have also encountered the space crew, and I admit I am confused when you say that you believe they could become a threat. Could you please elaborate?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:36 pm
ImaginationsParadise
A chuckle slipped from the high bloods lips and she straightened in her seat. Of course Hemera would defend the crew. How pitiful, really. They shouldn’t really be trusted in her opinion. “Oh. Why certainly my dear.” Eridia rose from her seat, to sit down closer to the tealblood.

“How to trust trolls who just fell from the sky, destroying four fronds while they were at it? Theydon’t belong here anymore, helloooo? Isn’t it obvious? Just how long were they up there? And what exactly were they doing? Definitely unknownn to me, unsure if you are sure of that. Who know what could they be plotting even as we turn our backs as we focus on other problems?”

“Plus, up in space anything could have happened to them right under our noses! ” She said confidently. “Being up in space that long… who knows what diseases they have brought with them? Who knows what epidemic they could bring with them? Sure it hasn’t happened now, but it could outbreak anytime soon as they wander around.” Novels never lied and that always seemed to happen.

“All I am saying, it doesn’t hurt to keep an eye out for them. After all, you don’t truly know someone. Even if you consider them close.” She smirked. “Life always offers us pleeenty of surprises.

“Am I wrong to think that way?”

seekingCylem
Sinter was quietly pleased his baked goods were going over so well. It really wasn't a proper Alternian gathering without sugar. That said, his own partaking of refreshments was restrained. In his fitful preparation, he may have inhaled a touch too much powdered sugar. He was still feeling a little heady from it all. Instead he chose to sip quietly at his tea as he took in the surrounding exchange.

The downside of so many upstanding citizens in one place was that none of them had been in a position to truly interact with the Phoenix Initiative. At least, not beyond getting into fights or scaring them off. There wasn't much new to be gleaned from that. The military had done enough senseless fighting. Now was the time for tact.

"My hive was broken into. It was at least a season ago, but the perpetrator wasn't after valuables. I walked in on them sifting through documents I keep in my home. Maps and copies of reports from past experiences doing volunteer work at military outreach events. Nothing especially classified. The would-be thief escaped, but I have my suspicions they were a member of an organized anti-military effort such as the Phoenix Initiative. They knew enough to know who -I- am even as a redblood of no particular note, as well as that I would potentially have information they'd be interested in." Sinter folded his hands across his lap, expression stern. "It doesn't bode well that these groups would have access to this kind of intel."

Sypon
"Hmm!" Tamiya tapped on the board after writing down the newest information. There was not a significant amount so far. It seemed more investigation would be necessary.

User Image  

Sypon
Vice Captain

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:38 pm
Gl!tch~
Hemera blinked, slow and long, at Eridia's words. "I am sure that the proper authorities considered all of that when they crashed. There must have been plenty of eyes on them during the first sweep of their return. And one of the officers was at the ill-fated ball, no? And yet after all of that, they are still out and living their lives, like the rest of us, so that should speak for itself. You are free to think however you like, Eridia. I won't stop you from that. But it is one opinion." And, with that, she nibbled on her pastry.

The redblood co-sponsoring the meeting had his own piece to say. She shifted her attention to that. "I'm so sorry that your hive was broken into. That must have been nerve-wracking." And pawing for information on top of it... Very, very seedy. "Does this also mean that we should all be prepared to be potentially targeted in some form?"

DraconicFeline
"What sort of documents were they looking at?" she asked, interest piqued by hellig's comment. "That might give us an idea of what they are lacking... which could give us an idea of, gosh, what they have."

seekingCylem
Sinter's lips pursed, pulling at his exposed fangs. "I don't know exactly what they were looking for, given the ensuing fight made a mess of my filing system. If they went in knowing exactly what materials I keep in my hive, then they'd be after maps most likely. I cartograph areas of interest when working intelligence during military events such as the 'swamp pursuit debacle,' or the skirmishes in Old Hemisect. I imagine the former is of primary interest to the Phoenix Initiative. They probably want to know how much -we- know."

Sinter crossed his arms tightly. It wasn't the most professional posture, but he felt compelled to keep a physical lock on his irritation. "To speak of -another- theft, there was also that mystery biker that stole equipment directly from the Chittentown Military Intelligence Outpost during that damned swamp chase. The sheer gall of it..." Sinter seethed.

Sinter was pushed from his thoughts by Hemera's question. He forcefully loosened his posture and returned his hands to his teacup and saucer. He sighed. "I should hope the Phoenix Initiative is at least half as smart as they are boorish. That is to say, probably not. I'm a lowblood living on the outskirts of an enormous city--an easy target for burglary. I'm more concerned that they were able to find out about my specific relation to the intelligence division in the first place given I didn't even have an official rank at the time. If you're not a perfect storm of traits like that, I'd imagine you'd be fine. I've since acquired a modest office at the outpost proper, so this shouldn't be an issue again."

Kimbley Kitty
“Hold on,” Leeroi spoke low, trying to keep up with Eridia’s accusations. He leaned towards Hemera, one finger raised. “Space diseases? We were just in space. We witnessed the daywalker infestations and psionic eldritch horrors firsthand, and I don’t believe we came back worried about disease.” At the very least, he didn’t care.

“If I remember correctly—” And Leeroi wasn’t sure if he did, but he wanted to say something to back up Hemera, “From the incident at Erilyn Awassi’s? That space crew member was the one adult with the least amount of incriminating history, wasn’t he?” He scratched the back of his head, eyes darting around as he tried to remember. He could understand adult trolls being difficult to trust, after those events. But they were innocent in his eyes until proven otherwise.

ImaginationsParadise
“Oh sweetness. Ex-criminals and escapees also get live out their lives one way or another. Yet we surely aren’t praising them. I don’t buy it.” She said with every ounce of venom she could muster. “I find it ridiculous to be so sure. No one can be so sure. Just waiting for the right moment to strike, doesn’t seem preposterous to me.” She glared back at Leeroi when he opened his mouth to speak. Of course he'd contradict her. Eridia let out a deep breath she hadn't realized she'd be holding and continued.

“Yes, that ill fated ball did at least eradicated one of them. Not all is bad. I was there when it happened if you ever want a brief and detailed description— I will gladly provide it.” She nibbled on a cookie before resuming. “However i don’t buy his death either. Could have been a plot to side track everyone.” Eridia shrugged. “Still worried about their space germs and anyone’s really. Specially those who may have had direct contact with daywalkers.” Like herself but, she wasn’t saying that.

“I am however glad that you are respecting my ways of thinking. It says a lot about you~"

purplerosesbeauty
"Right, I don't think we're particularly worried about epidemics so much as embezzlement and treasonous plots. Or at least, I am," Eostre said with a flourish. "I understand the mistrust, but we should be reasonable. "

What was concerning was the break in on Sinter's hive. Maps contained valuable information, and this was someone who likely knew Sinter, versus some total stranger. Unless the PI was gathering as much intel on them as they were gathering on the known rebels. "Hemera, if you're concerned, you can keep your private documents in my office as well. That is well secured. Or at least, better than your hive." She offered a smile. "Though I know Four Fronds is a bit of a hike from your hive..."

Gl!tch~
Mera didn't see the point in bothering with tossing out a lot of logic with Eridia. She hadn't wanted to distract the meeting too much, worsen relations with Eridia in yet another meeting, and basically have a fight with a blood color higher than hers. Leeroi stepping in and doing that, however... Brave, a relief, but also somewhat attractively frustrating at how neatly he tied those points together. She nearly wished she had actually done that to begin with. Either way, it felt good to have him in her corner.

Eridia's response, however... "That would be an impressively convoluted trick with everything else going on that night. Perhaps we can talk about it over tea sometime. Still, Sergeant Furore made some excellent counterpoints. There's not much I personally can say about space diseases, but then by your logic, most of us are contaminated if no other efforts of quarantine did anything from our own encounters up in space."

Mera still was a bit bothered that Eostre put them on the table to begin with, but there was not much she could do to counter that. At least she was trying to be reasonable about it. "I just don't want to start a panic, I suppose. If we feel that we need to fill in the gaps of these trolls' records, I'm sure that can be rectified to some degree. They were cooperative enough to have someone come to the ball, and they work in public spaces like Bloodfest. I find it hard to believe they have anything to hide," she said, having two whole adventures directly related to them that she wasn't about to bring up in this space.

Mera was increasingly ready to move on. Even if trolls believed the crew should be considered, they were nothing compared to actual terrorists.

"Thank you, Lieutenant. I will consider it." Not that Mera particularly wanted to rely on Eostre like that, feeling rather...like a wiggler at the thought of it. She would see if she could find an alternative.

DraconicFeline
"They also literally fell from the sky, so I really doubt they could get any sort of serious plotting established!" Psykgi added, leaning back a bit. She wasn't even going to touch the disease idea with a ten foot axe.

Maps, though... Hmm.

seekingCylem
Sascha whistled. He was now leaning on both hands. "Oh don't mind me," he said, looking between the debating parties. "This is great. I'm feeling more... 'educated' already."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:40 pm
Sypon
Tamiya procured a large box, hoisting it onto the tabletop. Stacks upon stacks of what appeared to be blood-hue coded folders were produced. Her expression turned into a broad grin. The stacks were well organized, pristine. Teal, yellow, yellow, red, orange, green, teal, yellow, green, yellow, red, yellow…. And pink. That unmistakable pink.

“These are detailed files - collected by the inimitable smartsjester Sergeant Heilig - for you all to peruse. Known members of the…. Phoenix Initiative. Primary data given by Captain Vidari, who is not here for some ******** reason. Perhaps this will spark all of your fiddly goosquashed memories.”

The subjugglator handed out files, punctuating each with a name. “Byakko Mawiya. Aprife Invasi. Vremea Everai. Rasali Panaka. Stryke Nvrmor. Forera Serpen. Luxara Seleni. Keionx Rutace. Ephias Sagine. Reemus Grroou. Voscil Torny. Plus, Odette Cygnet, and Ganyma Callow - two… Supposed defectors.”

purplerosesbeauty
Names she knew, people she knew. Forera, Rasali, Vremea... And some more she didn't. A lot more she didn't. She reached for the nearest file and opened it.

What was interesting was the inclusion of defectors. Odette especially. She was close enough to the redblood, and knew there was... something. But the Queen seemed to have the star in her back pocket practically, so the idea that she wasn't considered completely cleared seemed a little ludicrous. When you bank your fame on your tragic backstory involved with rebel activity, surely you're a bit more watched than normal. "Thank you, Tamiya, Sinter. For putting these together."

ImaginationsParadise
"Anything can happen." Eridia shrugged once more, stating her final piece. "Just need to try being one step ahead." Really, arguing with Hemera never ended the way she wanted and she really didn't want to get kick out. So the highblood rolled her shoulders and took more pastries and sat down as if she had won this round. It was nice to see her thoughts up on the board though. "Wow, that's a terrible shade." Eridia blurted out as she reached out for the pink files. "Disgusting."

Sypon
"Is it not?" Tamiya agreed. She curled her lip in disgust. "Truly despicable. A mar on our planet, a horrible pastel slop worm wrapped in troll meat."

DraconicFeline
"Thank you sooo much!"

Psykgi's eyes gained a definite, metaphorical gleam of greed at the sight of the folders. She wanted them - she wanted all of them. She wanted to devour their contents, to analyze, to discern. The source aside, they were far tastier (again, metaphorically) than any baked good under the moons.

And she was being given her own multicolored stack! She flipped through it briefly to get acquainted, half-listening to the others. Odette's name was familiar, of course, as was Ganyma (she'd seen him around)

But only two others really caught her attention: Voscil Torgny and Forera Serpen. So That was what had happened to them. Not that she really cared, of course. It just meant that, if they ever ended up... in the rehab center, say... she had an excuse for getting in the room to pick their thinkpans.

"They use this a lot at the rehab center." she commented, looking at the pink folder more closely. Well, now she really knew why. it wasn't an intimidating color on it's own, she supposed, but after having to watch that stupid video over and over again on supervision duty...

Well, it made her uneasy.

Sypon
Tamiya pursed her lips at the comment of the rehab center. "Hm. I am not fond of..... That center. Too much.... Heresy. Yuckers. Sinter, take note of that though. Perhaps for our scouting purposes it is worth something. You are looking after... The big man, after all. Who was rehabilitated." She waved her hand vaguely, back turned to her audience as she doodled on the chalk board.

Sypon
Vice Captain

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:41 pm
seekingCylem
Now -these- were party favors. Sascha sat up and pulled his chair in. He immediately joined the others in pawing through his respective stack of papers. The tidy organization fell by the wayside as Sascha set about rearranging the files according to his own chaotic sensibilities. He paused over one file. "Hey! This is the twerp! She-" Punched me in the face, "Was in the space tower during the bomb threat. She couldn't have been the only one." His expression flattened as he began to take the situation more seriously.

Gl!tch~
Even Hemera could not help a visceral reaction at the pink hue. So different. Foreign. Wrong. Outside of the order entirely. And without order... Who even knew what there would be. Alternia was imperfect but without the establishment entire, only chaos. Out of the files, the only character she could truly recognize was Byakko. From a long time ago- childhood- during the raid.

The only others she had any idea of were the celebrity ex-rebels. But they were already under surveillance, no? They would have to be, especially with reputations built on their histories...

Uncomfortable to not really be able to contribute. She also bit down her conflicting feelings with Tamiya's at the use of the rehab center. But keeping an eye on it might be worthwhile. She had to admit that much.

Then Sascha said some magic words: space tower, bomb threat. Things that she understood and really, really cared about. She looked over to the one Sascha was looking at. "Who?" Maybe she had seen that person. Or others she knew might have.

ImaginationsParadise
The blood from Eridia's face drained away as she took a look at Rasali's and Forera's files. Nostrils were flared as she tried to pin point where had she seen those faces. The greenblood seemed unmistakeable and the teal... Hmm... "I suggest putting these two files together." She cleared her throat and regained her footing.

"They escaped together. If my memory serves me right." Which it did. Eridia never doubted her guts nor her instincts. She had to be right

Doutei
Footsteps clacked as a yellowblood dashed. She was late! Stupid driver couldn't navigate for s**t! Swearing under her breath, Scorpa attempted to fix her appearance as best she could in the short amount of time she had and made her way to the door. Her Sirens were counting on her to take notes because they couldn't attend so she absolutely had to make it in before everything was over! Opening the door and slipping inside, she scanned the room for a place to sit. A certain ahoge caught her attention in the crowd and she brightened, beelining straight to the blueblood's side.

"What'd I miss?" Scorpa whispered to Sarce as she sat down, glitter shedding from her SHEshell costume she hadn't bothered to change out of. She'd come straight from the end of the show!

Kimbley Kitty
Leeroi surveyed the files with moderate interest. They would be something that he could memorize with more scrutiny later, but for now he only recognized a handful of faces. The celebrities, of course. And Kursha, he laughed lightly at that one.

Some of the faces felt vaguely familiar. Some of the greenbloods in particular, but his memory was hazy. Perhaps faces from their fighting in the swamp? None of them were particularly notable in his thoughts.

“I hardly recognize any of these trolls.” Leeroi was honest, as he had no reason to think he shouldn’t be. “I’ll do my best to commit them to memory. Is this information being shared with the public?” Leeroi expected wanted posters and whatnot. “It may help to have the citizens watching out for these trolls.”

DraconicFeline
Psykgi's eager grin faltered a bit when her CO mentioned the space tower - and having seen one of the people in these files there. Sure, it was the chittentown tower but the bombing was a burr in her mind, punctuated by disappointment and explosions.

At least, she told herself, they had one.

"Did anyone see any of these others at the towers?" She said, managing to keep her expression as usual. She frowned at one of the redblood folders... he looked very familiar, but she didn't have a name to put to the face. and at the orangeblood with the triangle symbols. She'd seen someone similar, with similar freckles, but not the body that this one had.

Sypon
Tamiya raised a finger. "Ah, yes, beefmeats. An acceptable question. This information is classified, but the names and horrible, horrible ******** mugs that you see before you should be presented to the public for SCRUTINY and BOUNTY. Use your position to direct the trolls you lead to find them. Find them. STOP THEM!" She gave Leeroi an encouraging slap on the shoulder.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:44 pm
seekingCylem
"Understood," Sinter responded automatically. He'd pulled out a worn notebook at some point and was taking notes. "I can say from personal experience that Ganyma Callow has no intentions of returning to his former life of crime. However, he is also under a great deal of surveillance all the same, both through the sponsorship program run through the Civisect Rehabilitation Center, and his position as a gladiaterror."

Sinter withheld a wince at the mound of papers Sascha was constructing. "Indeed. After the fact I identified a troll I had a run in at the border of the Chittentown space tower construction site as one Keionx Rutace."

The door clicked and Sinter's attention flickered to Scorpa. She was hard not to look at given the... sparkle. "Welcome Miss DeVile. Take seat. We've just handed out information packets regarding known members of the Phoenix Initiative. Please let us know if you have any additional information or potential leads on further rebel involvement."

seekingCylem
A genuinely troubled expression drifted across Sascha's face. "Damn... Voscil Torgny." So that was her name. "I just thought she was in costume that one time. Guess she's not getting that shell back anytime soon."

He looked up as Hemera addressed him. "Oh." Sascha dug through his pile. It was any wonder how he was able to make his stack of files that tall. "Here, this one. Forera Serpen. Screechy tealblood. Has a metal fist." He held up the file to show off the recorded symbol and a blurry candid photo from a security camera.

DraconicFeline
Wait, really? Psykgi frowned again at the orangeblood's file. Well, if hed seen this one in chittentown, it was very unlikely that she would have also appeared in Civisect.

... and Lee was being encouraged. Always good! That never led to any problems ever. Nothing that couldn't be handled, anyway.

She flipped back to the redblood again, though - him... well, his horns were different, and obviously his symbols were different, but he looked so very familiar, too familiar to let go, but not familiar enough to really place beyond 'probably the space tower'.

Gl!tch~
She folded her arms and furrowed her brows. Mera mouthed some of those traits to herself, thinking. Mera looked at the cam picture the whole time. God, familiar traits, so familiar, and at the space tower too, but it couldn't be...? Actually...?

"Perore?" she eventually whispered, just loud enough to hear.

Kimbley Kitty
Leeroi took Tamiya’s encouragement and motivation with pride. “********,” he said, with an emphatic nod and a sparkle in his eye. After calming down from the moment, Sascha’s target, Forera Serpen, caught his attention. She was one of the few that felt vaguely familiar. Then again, he couldn’t remember a midblood even if it would save his life.

seekingCylem
Sascha clapped his hands together. The file spilled onto the table in front of him. "THAT'S it!" He shouted. "I -knew- it was some kinda 'purr' sound. I was gonna go with like, Prego or something." He leaned across the table in Hemera's direction. "She was a real brat to me when we were younger--back when she still looked like this." Sascha had to look for where the file had slipped off to before he could gesticulate at the picture. "Then I recognized her air-horn of a voice at a coliseum match and she just straight decked me. I can kinda get where she was coming from now!" Sascha laughed whole-heartedly. "Really goes to show what a dumb move dressing outside your caste is. I wouldn't have given her a second thought if she hadn't bled teal on a blue symbol."

ImaginationsParadise
reserve! (will edit when filled smile )

Sypon
Vice Captain

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:45 pm
Doutei
Scorpa looked over the names and files she was given, pleased to see there'd been progress on the rebel front. She didn't recognize most of the names but she did note Stryke's. The yellowblood frowned as she recalled her interaction with him and decided to read through the file of what had been already collected on him. She hadn't known he was a rebel when she and Flydra had captured him but these files definitely seemed like the same guy. If that was the case... that meant that those other two... might be related to the rebellion somehow.

"I've got a new lead for you." Scorpa looked over to Sinter who'd handed her the papers.

Gl!tch~
Where Sascha was excited, Mera grew increasingly horrified at the ramifications. "I... We were roommates during the space race at Chittentown. She was blueblood then, wasn't she? But at Bloodfest we were paired at volleyball because she was on the teal team... At the time I thought it odd, but I couldn't remember her symbol color that well.

"I should have realized." God, how embarrassing. "I don't...I don't remember the last name she was using, but I do remember 'Perore'." A rebel! Right there! In the same tower she tried to save! But... Could she have been a part of trying to blow up the tower? They fought through it together, and it was possible she could have gone with it if it had blown up. That could have been a good cover... There was plenty to think about.

She cleared her throat and tried to smile. "Well, we continue to do good work together, it seems. One entire lead between the two of us... I do hope she punched you with only the flesh hand."

seekingCylem
Sinter set down his teacup and looked over to Scorpa in interest. He adjusted his notebook so it set primly on the table. His fountain pen was raised at the ready. "By all means," he prompted gently.

Doutei
"Flydra and I had Stryke in our custody for a period of time." It was regrettable that her moirail was not here to share in this moment of glory. It would come later, the tealblood could come back with footage of that night to back up their story.

"Flydra was conducting experiments on him, trying to see what she could learn about his powers." Scorpa explained. They hadn't captured Stryke with the knowledge he was a rebel, they'd been interested in his ability to manipulate time. It still boggled her mind to be honest. It didn't matter though, Stryke was going to learn that inevitably he was running out of it.

"Two orangebloods broke into the lab to break him out. We thought it was weird but now it seems likely they were also members of the rebellion, sent there to free him." Scorpa scowled. She still didn't understand how they'd figured out where he was. She and Flydra had moved him quickly and hidden him away, deep in the lab. Scorpa had no way of knowing that those orangebloods had infiltrated Flydra's lab for a different purpose.

"One wore a striped scarf and black mask." Scorpa drew circles around her eyes to illustrate. It was important to share the identifying details she could remember.

"The other was dressed as a, um... giant squirrel."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:46 pm
seekingCylem
Sinter sketched out notes with rapt interest. He didn't need to look down at his hand as he watched Scorpa recount her story. Information on a rebel operative's powers would prove very helpful. Sinter hastily doodled a picture of a domino mask.
"...A giant what now."

Sypon
Tamiya gasped quietly.

seekingCylem
Sinter dutifully wrote exactly what Scorpa said. He gave his notebook a long, helpless look. He felt like he was supposed to expand on the information. He didn't for the life of him know how he was supposed to do that. He looked back to Scorpa. "Um... What's your insight on the... the matter..." Was it some kind of symbolism?
Sascha grumbled and sat back in his chair. "If only..."

DraconicFeline
Psykgi put the redblood's file in a prominent place to consider further, in private, with her own personal notes. Instead, she sat back and listened to what others had to say... especially Scorpa's intel and the reactions of the others. Which was interesting, wasn't it? Especially the varied reactions to the squirrel costume. Symbolism indeed.

Gl!tch~
Hemera winced at Sascha in sympathy.

Doutei
"It was pretty ******** weird. The scarf one grabbed some of Flydra's notes and disks before they escaped." Scorpa grumbled. Flydra had been furious and it'd taken a lot of work to record all of that research all over again. The yellowblood thought she was pretty good at taking care of her moirail but at the time nothing had seemed appropriate for making it better.

"I can't say for sure what their plan was, just that they must've been hoping to sneak in while we weren't there. It's a good thing we were!" Scorpa huffed.

"We chased them around and tried to subdue them but they managed to escape." The yellowblood hated to admit it but those orangebloods had been as fast as they'd been crazy.

Sypon
Vice Captain

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:47 pm
purplerosesbeauty
Eostre was taking in all the information. So there were a few leads - and a follow up on Forera's identity. So she tried to hide, forge a new identity, and made an easy mistake. Eos tsked and rested a hand on Hemera's shoulder briefly, before putting it back on her lap. She seemed a bit distressed about having unknowingly cohorted with a rebel.

The other lead was unusual to say the least. "So it does seem the rebels are purposefully gathering some troubling information..."

seekingCylem
A number of unrecognizable emotions cycled across Sinter's face. He adjusted his grip on his pen three times before turning back to Scorpa. "I... can't tell if this is an example of the rebellion being clever or stupid," he admitted finally.

Sypon
A surprisingly coherent thought formed in Tamiya's thinkpan. "An bandit bandit with a calling card and a... Mascot suited mischief-maker does not sound like the Initiative. Perhaps mercenaries? We should consider crime sectors who might stoop so low as to work for the rebellion."

purplerosesbeauty
"Contracted criminals... it would make sense. Less danger to the cowards in the rebellion, after all. But it makes you wonder where they could get the beetles to fund outsourced criminal activity, no?" Eostre pointed out. It would definitely be worth looking into though.

Sypon
"Write that down!" Tamiya pointed to Sinter while drawing a clown's face on her chalkboard. She had become a bit distracted, but that's what moirails were for.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:49 pm
Gl!tch~
Hemera wasn't about to get involved in this strange squirrel suit discussion. But criminal connections... "And if not beetles," she added to the current topic, "what else could they offer the criminals in exchange? There might be options there, no?"

seekingCylem
"Sounds risky," Sinter added, though he was recording the information regardless. "Depending on the activities in question and the criminals involved, they may have more to gain in selling out their contractors." Sinter paused and tapped the end of his pen against his lip. "Or perhaps if that's not already the case... we could -make- it the case. That may be a program worth looking into if this outside hiring angle pans out."

purplerosesbeauty
"The only thing I could imagine they might think to offer is protection from imperial forces - if they're already wanted criminals, what's a little treason?" Eostre folded her arms. "But I'm not sure how well that tracks in the long run. People know being a rebel is dangerous too. Still, I'm interested in following this lead..."

Sypon
"Perhaps if the continuous meddling in our space and technology exploits continues..." Tamiya gritted her teeth as she had the thought. "The slimy little bitches could offer undocumented travel. Even space travel. Imagine. Taste the thought. CHOKE ON IT!" Tamiya practically gagged.

Doutei
"That seems more likely." Scorpa frowned, looking equally displeased. It was frustrating to know they were out there gathering resources from them. Using their knowledge against them. The yellowblood didn't think there was much the rebellion could do to protect their mercenaries but flying them off the planet was another story.

"Seems like we should start tightening security on our space programs." She supposed they should start keeping track of those who were a little too interested for free as well.

Gl!tch~
Hemera nodded. "It's certainly concerning. With enough resources, they could cause a lot of trouble in space. So we are thinking about how to combat them on a large scale. Security, intent to take them out entirely. What about smaller-scale? With the leads we have we might be able to get some information on where to start."

Which would mean considering some trolls for interrogations... But if the made their choices and refused to reform, then...the good of Alternia came first. Even if the means had to be violent.

seekingCylem
Sascha frowned. "If you think about things on a larger scale... Alternian society proper has a lot more enemies than friends. Rebels might be the outlier planetside, but we can't forget we were an empire once. I'm sure they'd find a lot more sympathizers if they get a foothold in space. We're not exactly in a good position from an intergalactic point of view."

Sypon
Vice Captain

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:51 pm
Sypon
Tamiya nodded at both Scorpa and Hemera. "More surveillance. External. Keeping them out. Leeroi and Scorpa. And... Internal. Moles. Undercover. That intelligence s**t. Eostre and Sinter. Interrogating and crushing them in every way. Probably. Me. Also Psykgi, with her terrible, terrible brain madness. And the rest of you."

She gestured vaguely and put a hand over her chin in thought. "Yes. We need to keep them out of space. It is time to double our efforts. I am..."

"Inspired."

purplerosesbeauty
Eostre smiled, her efforts acknowledged. She was prepared to do what she had to - excited for the opportunity too present itself once again. "Of course, darling."

Doutei
"Indeed. I offer not only my assistance but also that my close friends. Lorata Gorgos, Flydra Dromen, and Austri Coriol all wished they could be here to join the efforts. Whatever you need done, we shall aid the efforts." Scorpa nodded with a grin. She was excited to start hunting down some rebels! It was time to sound the sirens.

Gl!tch~
"It's a two-front consideration now that we're back in space," Hemera stated. She listened to what Tamiya had to say. So Mera's lieutenant was going to be on a different course than her own. Hm. But, Eostre might do better with such a thing than herself. Interrogations... Hemera wasn't sure. But her own surveillance didn't work. So, this was her only option.

"I will do my best. Though, I must admit, if Sergeant Furore were ever available for it, I think we would do well as a good-cop bad-cop ensemble."

Melancholies
Sarcel, who had been completely silent up to this point (save for a small smile and greeting given to both Elidae and Scorpa respectively), finally straightened her back up and rolled her shoulders. The chairs were comfortable enough, but still.

She didn't have a lot of information to contribute, so her session was spent mostly listening and observing. The folders wouldn't go unchecked, but something akin to disgust was evident on her face as she mulled over all the information about Stryke; so Scorpa and Flydra had him captured, then? She should have felt pride, but instead she mostly felt... uneasy.

"Indeed," She echoed Scorpa, "I'll be sure to double down on my front for the next time we meet up." Considering she had hardly contributed at all. It had been educational nonetheless. "If any of you require any additional resources, just point me where I need to go."

Kimbley Kitty
Leeroi offered a smile and an excited laugh at Tamiya's mention of his name. He liked this directive. It was simple and straightforward, and it suited his talents. Hemera's suggestion made him think for a moment.

"I don't think you'd make a good bad cop." Leeroi told her, confusion evident in his voice.

seekingCylem
Sinter's writing gave a slight pause. Sascha looked across the table at Leeroi.

Melancholies
Sarcel also stared. The silence in the room spoke volumes

Gl!tch~
Mera looked at Leeroi, mouth trying not to twitch into a smile. Ohhhhh dear. "I was not considering myself the bad cop candidate, Beefmeat."

Sypon
“We have a lot to mull over in our perfect, crystalline thinkpucks. Everyone is on their goddamn game. We have some leads - research and study these nasty idiots and their gross, gooey ilk. Look into that… Disease spreading space crew. We will reconvene soon to discuss more.”

Tamiya stood up to her full height and looked through the small pane of glass in the door. She squinted. “I can no longer hold off the budgeting meeting bureaucrats who I took this room from. It is time to leave.”

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games