Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Surprise!!! 48(ish)hrs SPEED-DATING! (aka Mixer)(unedited) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:43 pm
wahmbulance heart wahmbulance Soquili 2018 Valentines Day Month Speed-Dating Mixer emo heart cool
Starts NOW
Ends February 28 11:59pm CST

Well. You're here. In a fairly non-descript field somewhere in the lands of Soquili. What brought you here? Maybe a random flyer. Or word of mouth. Or perhaps you just wandered in not knowing just what was going on. In ANY case, you're here! Various Soquili seem to be lining up to be called over to a roped-off area where they meet one on one with another Soquili. The pairings seem TOTALLY random. You feel a bit nervous being here. But. At the same time. This could be IT. Your chance... to find... the ONE.

ninja heart ninja Slots ninja heart ninja
If any other colorists want in, just pop your name below and whether or not you're unedited. I'll change the title if an edited colorist enters
Full Spirit Rolled Both parents and rolled from any breed / gender
2 Slots -- Manda, DNS
Full Traditional Rolled Both parents are rolled form compatible breeds / genders
2 Slots -- Manda, DNS
Full Spirit CC Both parents are CCed from any breed / gender
2 Slots -- Manda, DNS

ninja heart ninja Twists Available ninja heart ninja
Valentines Day themed twists
Easter Themed Twists
Spring Themed Twists
Flower themed twists

February Specific: Frozen Flowers

arrow Payment heart
Pay What You Want! (including free!)

ninja heart ninja RULES ninja heart ninja
  1. Post images to certs -- no links! In the case of uncerts, everything should be posted in URL format, not hyperlink.
  2. NO LATE ENTRIES!!! Entries posts after the cutoff will be DQ'ed.
  3. Use full names. Both the owners and the soquili should have their full name posted. This way when I quote owners at the end, they get a notification of their win.
  4. Each Soq may be involved in only one pair per raffle.
  5. Only owners with basket rights (so owners or co-owners with rights) may post the couple. No proxies.
  6. If you do not have breeding rights to a Soq you co-own, then it does not count towards your two couple limit, but you may NOT receive a basket from that breeding in any way, shape, or form.
  7. You may only with two breedings per month.
  8. THIS IS UNEDITED You may enter edited couples, but keep in mind that ALL OFFSPRING WILL BE UNEDITED. I will try to splice templates to get as close as possible, but that's all that I can do.

(Rules unique to these slots.)
  1. Every user receives two tickets, and therefore two posts: one for mares and one for stallions. However, if you've already won a breeding this month, you are restricted to a single ticket, and thus a single sex.
  2. Users can post up to five soquili total. This can be in any combination (eg. 0 females and 5 males, 2 females and 2 males, 4 females and 1 male. Do NOT enter 3 males and 3 females since that makes your total six).
  3. You may enter Minis or Mers. However, it may mean you might have no partner to get paired with (though its MORE likely to have one now that people can pick up to 5 ponies for it). Enter at your own risk.
  4. You can win with the same ticket twice if you haven't won another breeding earlier in the month. This means that you can be rolled for your one sex by one colorist, and then have the same sex rolled again. So even if you have one ticket due to not having any soquili of the opposite sex to enter, you don't lose out on your chances to win.
  5. Please have one post for females and one post for males for simplicity's sake. This will make listing the singles MUCH easier.

Other Notes
Edited parents may enter, however unless they are marked as edited, the offspring have a chance at being rolled by an unedited colorist and be unedited. Please remember that we will splice templates to mimic edits, but the offspring will still be unedited.

exclaim REMINDERS!!

Since rules change periodically when the need arises, please make sure you are up to date on everything listed here. THIS IS A NEW BREEDING RULES INFO THREAD!!
Failure to do so will result in disqualification. I am not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.

BREEDING AND PERMISSIONS REMINDER

It has been required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for raffles now, so hopefully everyone has gotten the idea. However, just as a reminder:

UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a soquili and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.

CO-OWNERSHIP REMINDER

If one of the co-owners of a horse in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place and say who does or does not have breeding rights. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward ALL co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much.

Remember guys if a owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. Aka, you cannot gift nor co own a basket with the person with no rights, Ala the new rules instated.

Other

Major mistakes that are spotted after winners have been rolled, such as triple-entries into the breeding raffle or lack of permission can result in a nullification of the win. It is in your best interest to spot these ahead of time so that they can be corrected, or extraneous pairs removed instead of nullifying all of your chances.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:47 pm
ninja heart ninja Tickets ninja heart ninja
(Users may choose to go with one or both tickets. If you go with two, make sure they're in separate posts. Users may submit a maximum of five soquili in the mixer, though they may be distributed in any way among the two tickets.)

[b]Username:[/b] (Please do not leave this blank!)

[align=center][size=18][color=#FF00CC][b]Lovely Ladies[/b][/color][/size][/align]

[b]Username:[/b] (Please do not leave this blank!)

[align=center][size=18][color=#33CCCC][b]Handsome Hunks[/b][/color][/size][/align]

ninja heart ninja Entry Form ninja heart ninja
(One per single. Read rules in the first post before editing posted forms.)

[b]Is it ok to livestream the breeding?:[/b] (If you say yes, it's possible you -- and other viewers -- will be able to see the adult stages ahead of time. Say no if you'd prefer they be kept a surprise.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?:[/b]

Entry Code:
Ponyname (owners)

[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )
[b]pregnant stage (female only):[/b] [url=]I have one already[/url] / I want one / No thanks

[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-ownership agreement)
[b]Teepees:[/b] (While this is not mandatory it would make our lives easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on.)

[b]Same Breed Variants:[/b] (Allows colorists to use templated wings/tails/horns other than the ones the parents have.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] (If there are breed templates you'd like to avoid, post here. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY LIST TRAITS THE PARENTS THEMSELVES DO NOT HAVE.)

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)

ninja heart ninja Mixer Breeding Restrictions ninja heart ninja

If a Soquili IS Open to Spirit Breedings where they can be paired with someone they cannot naturally breed with, Please use this form.

[color=green][size=18][b]I don't mind if the Spirits are feeling a little Crackshippy today[/b][/size][/color]

If they are NOT Open to spirit breedings, Please use this form.

[color=blue][size=18][b] I'd rather do this biologically...[/b][/size][/color]

Breed Restrictions
Some soquili are simply incompatible for normal breedings, and since we're letting people opt out of spirit breedings we still need to keep track of biological possibilities.

If your single falls in any of the categories, please specify which one. (Note that rules regarding Angeni x Skinwalker breedings have been updated. Please use the form for angenis only if they appear like a pure-blooded angeni or a uni-angeni. To appear pure-blooded, the offspring must possess two full-sets of bird-like angeni wings without discernible hybridism with non-uni breeds. If your angeni is clearly a non-uni hybrid or halfbreed, you don't need to add the form.) If you're unclear on these restrictions, open the spoiler to find out more.
  • Usdias can only breed with other usdias, including nixies.
  • Nixies can breed with mini soquili and seathi.
  • Seathi can only breed with other seathi or nixies.
  • Mers can only breed with other mers or kelpis.
  • Kelpis can breed with full-sized soquili and mers.
  • Angenis cannot breed with a skinwalker, whether cursed or pure.
  • Skinwalkers cannot breed with soquili that have the traits of a pure-blooded angeni or a uni-angeni.
[size=18][color=#0da571][b]Heeey baby, I'm a (Usdia/Nixie/Seathi/Mer/Kelpi/Angeni/Skinwalker, please specify), what's your sign?[/b][/color][/size]

Growth Omission form
If you'd like to try to skip the baskets or foals, try using this form (Other owner involved also has to have similar permissions for it to work)

[size=16][b][color=violet]Speedy Delivery![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Link to Pony/pairing Omission Form:[/b] [url=]_____[/url]
[b]Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with:[/b] Live Birth, Express Delivery, Gashapon

Picky Single (for Non Spirit Breedings)
Is your soquili particularly selective when it comes to choosing breeding partners? Feel free to use this modifier if so; just note that this is a mixer, and at the end of the day, your soquili can still be paired with anyone. This form is taken into consideration only during CCs. If you are doing a Spirit Breeding, you CAN use it, but even CCing colorists may not listen as the spirits may like a pair you want. If it's not a risk you want to take, do not enter.

[size=18][color=red][b]Picky Single[/b][/color][/size]
Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CCs?: (please note: If anyone flat out rolls, this will not change the outcome. This is solely for CCed couples)

ninja heart ninja Additional Form Modifiers ninja heart ninja
(Optional)

Bald Ponies
If you have a bald parent or both parents are bald, their offspring will get hair with a random style thrown into the mix. If you would rather just have a bald kid, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]I Have a Bald Pony and DON'T want random hair mixed in![/b][/color][/size]

Scarred Ponies
If you have a parent with scars, they won't be added to the offspring (assuming they're recognized as scars, as some may be misinterpreted as markings). If you want your kids to have scars like their parents do, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)[/b][/color][/size]

Battle Damage
If you have a parent with broken horns, battered wings, tattered feathers and membranes, and so forth, their kids will have a chance of getting them unless you post the following form. If your soquili has custom wings/horns/tails/etc. that are broken off or incomplete due to damage, the children will have the chance to have complete wings/horns/tails/etc. in the perceived 'pre-damaged' style of the parents.

[size=18][color=red][b]Let the children not carry the sins of the parents (Undamaged Wings/horns/tails/etc)[/b][/color][/size]

Human Clothing
Soquili with human clothing -- such as pants, tight skirts, and most shirts -- will be ponified and made into capes, arm/leg warmers, blankets, and additional accessories, even if both parents are fully dressed in human clothing UNLESS you add this to your form.

[size=18][color=blue][b]I want my clothed ponies kids to have a chance at clothes!![/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Even pants/skirts?[/b]: Y/N

Bearded Ponies
While we have no issues with facial hair, if you don't fill this out we'll likely be a little more hesitant of adding it to even the sons. Please note: facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair vs. Fluffy Fur

[size=18][color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

Personality/Heritage/Roleplay
Personality/Plot Form: This is totally optional and will only give us stuff to play with IF we feel like it. This is not a personality-based breeding, and the offspring will thus not gain edits if the parents are unedited (though templated items may be added if we see fit) unless we roll a throwback or variant.

[b]Short Summary of their plotline:[/b]

[b]What are their parents' personalities?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Do the parents have professions?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance:[/b] (please post a summary if able)

[b]What are their family dynamics?[/b] (Who will be raising them and how, do they spend time with their grandparents, what friends of the family will they be raised around, etc.) PLEASE link to people mentioned here/members who will be spending time with them on a positive note/gifting them, as how they shape up involves them as well.

[b]Traditions:[/b]
[b]Herd/Family Culture:[/b]
[b]Religious Beliefs:[/b]

Close relations
If you're going to mention Soquili that are not the parents/posted throwback relatives, use the following form.

[b]List of Connected Soquili[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[/list]

Alternate images
If your soquili has multiple versions, such as if they have a marking not visible as an adult but visible as a foal. If you have an elder, use the elder for the main image and put their previous form here if there to pass on previous genetics (like if they were a Draft or warhorse base/had leg up or leg down template etc)

Since Soquili can Now ALSO be updated to show physical development of markings and edits with customs, you can show younger versions of them here as well regardless if they are an elder. (Note: this does not count reincarnations where they changed breed or altered drastically)

[b]Alternate Uncerts[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Stage of Development
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Stage of Development
[/list]

If you want an open spot to type generic things that'd help us figure out what variations to do (rituals, gifts they'd be given at a young age or when they come of age (aka become adults), etc.)
[b]Additional Info:[/b]

Charmed Walker Form addition
If you have a Purewalker that has been charmed and want the resulting Skinwalker children to be charmed at birth, please use the following form.

[size=18][color=orange][b]Skinwalker: My Babies will live a Charmed Life....[/b][/color][/size]

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:48 pm
ninja heart ninja Winter & Spring Twists ninja heart ninja
Colourists do NOT have to give you twists - it's just there as an option for them <3

If you don't mind a category, but dislike a few things within it, please specify what you DISLIKE (e.g. "Please no hippogryph wings", "No neon", "Baby bunnies give me the creeps")

[color=#812dc8][size=18][b]Can you feel the love tonight?[/b][/size][/color]
Breeds
~~~ Would you want Bird wings?:
~~~ Would you want Butterfly Wings?:

Themes
~~~ Would you want Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?:
~~~ Would you want Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: [size=9][i](please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED)[/i][/size]
~~~ Would you want windblown hair?:
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:

Accessories
~~~ Would you want Flowers?:
~~~ Would you want Flowy scarves?:
~~~ Would you want ribbons and bows?:
~~~ Would you want Arrows?:
~~~ Would you want Candies/Chocolates?:
~~~ Would you want Hearts?:
~~~ Would you want Toys?:
~~~ Would you want cute baby animals?:

[align=center][size=18] [color=#80c7df] [b]Frosty kisses and sleigh bells[/b][/color][/size][/align]

[color=#80c7df] [b]Generic Winter Themes[/b] [/color]
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?:
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?:
~~~ Wintery Colors?:
~~~ Wintery Markings?:
~~~ Bells? :
~~~ Scarves? :
~~~ Blankets?:
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?:
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?:
~~~ Furry Accessories?:
~~~ Ribbons and bows?:
~~~ Lanterns?:
~~~ Wintery pets?:
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:

[color=#80c7df] [b]Holiday Themes[/b][/color]
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?:
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kwanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) :
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc):

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:50 pm
ninja heart ninja Lists ninja heart ninja

Open List
    PAGE 1
  1. Lunadriel -- Female
  2. Lunadriel -- Male
  3. nekolulu -- Female
    Fayt_of_Redemption -- Female - Rolled DNS
  4. nekolulu -- Male
    Jackariah Beckett -- Female - CC by Manda
    Fayt_of_Redemption -- Male - CC by Manda
  5. DaerilS -- Male
  6. Jackariah Beckett -- Male
  7. CitrusCupcake -- Female
    PAGE 2
  8. Kyjoto -- Male
  9. Ebonrune -- Female
  10. stormflower -- Female
  11. stormflower -- Male
  12. Sweenys_Revenge -- Female
  13. Hyperthymesia -- Female
  14. Odet Amo -- Female
  15. Odet Amo -- Male
  16. Shesha Sama -- Male
  17. Artymus -- Male
  18. purrrplekitty - Female
  19. purrrplekitty -- Male
  20. ~Twilight...Angel~ -- Female
  21. ~Twilight...Angel~ -- Male
  22. Fatal Irony -- Female
    PAGE 3
  23. Fatal Irony -- Male
  24. Fea Line -- Female
  25. Fea Line -- Male
  26. Revel1984 -- Male
  27. Revel1984 -- Female
  28. Kivras -- Male
  29. Kivras -- Female
  30. Azael_Rose -- Male
  31. Malikztiah Ankhwave -- Female
  32. Cheyriddle4 - Female
  33. Azael_Rose -- Female
  34. Malikztiah Ankhwave -- Male
  35. Lady Argentum Draconis -- Male
  36. Cheyriddle4 -- Male
  37. Nashawryn -- Female
    PAGE 4
  38. medigel -- Male
  39. Rein_Carnation -- Female
  40. Niyaru Delacroix -- Female
  41. Nashawryn -- Male
  42. Daffupanda -- Female
  43. Niyaru Delacroix -- Male
    Daffupanda -- Male - Rolled by DNS
  44. elfstar89 -- Female
  45. Rein_Carnation -- Male
  46. Kesmi -- Male
  47. Thrivis -- Male
  48. mistalina13 -- Female
  49. Thrivis -- Female
  50. Rinial Sisterdragon -- Female
  51. Ebonrune -- Male
    PAGE 5
  52. Calixita -- Female
  53. Calixita -- Male
  54. Mia Lovasz -- Female
  55. Tygress Dream -- Female
  56. xSakura Serenityx -- Female
  57. Moxxiie -- Female
  58. Bluedemonwolf -- Female
  59. Moxxiie -- Male
  60. Tygress Dream -- Male
  61. .Tortured. .Pumpkin. -- Female
  62. .Tortured. .Pumpkin. -- Male
  63. Bluedemonwolf -- Male
  64. Kaya Wolf Moon -- Male
  65. Kaya Wolf Moon -- Female
  66. Rita Zyon -- Female
    PAGE 6
  67. Rita Zyon -- Male
  68. Kyjoto -- Female
  69. Fuzzy Gumdrop -- Female
  70. Fuzzy Gumdrop -- Male
  71. dawns_aura -- Male
  72. Kyribird -- Female
  73. LunaRei_SilverBlood -- Male
  74. LunaRei_SilverBlood -- Female
  75. LydaLynn -- Male
  76. LydaLynn -- Female
  77. Poe-tae-toee -- Female
  78. Teigra -- Female
  79. Teigra -- Male
  80. ramenli -- Female
    ramenli -- Male - rolled by Manda
    PAGE 7
  81. Sabin Duvert -- Female
  82. Sabin Duvert -- Male
  83. irishgirl1017 -- Female
  84. FrostyPeaches -- Male
  85. irishgirl1017 -- Male
    HoneyTeaTree -- Female CC'd by DNS
  86. Strawberri Stardust -- Female
  87. SkyDragono -- Female
  88. Strawberri Stardust -- Male
  89. HoneyTeaTree -- Male
  90. SkyDragono -- Male
  91. bella dea -- Female
  92. xKOVAKtheWOLFx -- Female
  93. Snowbelle Thundara -- Female
  94. xKOVAKtheWOLFx -- Male
    PAGE 8
  95. L e r i l y e -- Female
  96. Snowbelle Thundara -- Male
  97. L e r i l y e -- Male
  98. bella dea -- Male
  99. muffled_undertone -- Female
  100. Mia Lovasz -- Male
  101. [X]Natty-Chan[X] -- Female
  102. [X]Natty-Chan[X] -- Male
  103. LadyPipen -- Male
  104. Huntress_Silverwing -- Female
  105. Mewsings of An Angel -- Female
  106. Mewsings of An Angel -- Male
  107. Ryghann -- Female
  108. Ryghann -- Male
  109. o-Elixir-o -- Female
    PAGE 9
  110. o-Elixir-o -- Male
  111. Leena-chan -- Female
  112. Leena-chan -- Male
  113. Trinantula -- Female
  114. Trinantula -- Male
  115. StrawberryRoseTea -- Female
  116. Draconian_Peacock -- Male
  117. StrawberryRoseTea -- Male
  118. Draconian_Peacock -- Female
  119. Teh Cheryl -- Male
  120. Sesshiyasha -- Female
  121. Sesshiyasha -- Male
  122. Kara Asumie -- Female
    Kara Asumie -- Male - rolled by Manda
  123. Keantha -- Male
    PAGE 10
  124. Keantha -- Female
  125. Tara de Draiocht -- Male
  126. Tara de Draiocht -- Female
  127. SilverShieldwolf -- Female
  128. SilverShieldwolf -- Male
    Melomar -- Female - rolled by Manda
  129. DaerilS -- Female
  130. Melomar -- Male
  131. Lunarflowermaiden -- Female
  132. Lunarflowermaiden -- Male
  133. Dea and #Teddy# -- Female
  134. Dea and #Teddy# -- Male
  135. lysia_nyteblade -- Female
  136. Masshiro -- Male
  137. Phail Ninja -- Female
    PAGE 11
  138. Phail Ninja -- Male
  139. Devil NightShade -- Male
  140. Devil NightShade -- Female
  141. Aneiron -- Female
  142. Mythi Red Panda -- Male
  143. Raving.Rabbids -- Female
  144. Teh Cheryl -- Female
  145. Mythi Red Panda -- Female
  146. Aneiron -- Male
  147. Mameha Otome -- Male
  148. Mameha Otome -- Female
  149. 8-Bit Mosh Pit -- Female
  150. 8-Bit Mosh Pit -- Male
  151. dolphingurl -- Female
  152. dolphingurl -- Male
    PAGE 12
  153. tefla -- Male
  154. Kamiki -- Female
  155. Wasteland Wyvern -- Female
  156. tefla -- Female
    Kamiki -- Male CC'd by DNS
  157. Nyx Queen of Darkness -- Female
    Nyx Queen of Darkness -- Male - rolled by Manda
  158. Kettyn -- Male
  159. Kettyn -- Female
  160. Whoan -- Female

Females
    PAGE 1
  1. Lunadriel
  2. nekolulu
    Fayt_of_Redemption - Rolled DNS
    Jackariah Beckett - CC by Manda
  3. CitrusCupcake
    PAGE 2
  4. Ebonrune
  5. stormflower
  6. Sweenys_Revenge
  7. Hyperthymesia
  8. Odet Amo
  9. purrrplekitty
  10. ~Twilight...Angel~
  11. Fatal Irony
    PAGE 3
  12. Fea Line
  13. Revel1984
  14. Kivras
  15. Malikztiah Ankhwave
  16. Cheyriddle4
  17. Azael_Rose
  18. Nashawryn
    PAGE 4
  19. Rein_Carnation
  20. Niyaru Delacroix
  21. Daffupanda
  22. elfstar89
  23. mistalina13
  24. Thrivis
  25. Rinial Sisterdragon
    PAGE 5
  26. Calixita
  27. Mia Lovasz
  28. Tygress Dream
  29. xSakura Serenityx
  30. Moxxiie
  31. Bluedemonwolf
  32. .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
  33. Kaya Wolf Moon
  34. Rita Zyon
    PAGE 6
  35. Kyjoto
  36. Fuzzy Gumdrop
    Kyribird -- Rolled by DNS
  37. LunaRei_SilverBlood
  38. LydaLynn
  39. Poe-tae-toee
  40. Teigra
  41. ramenli
    PAGE 7
  42. Sabin Duvert
  43. irishgirl1017
    HoneyTeaTree CC'd by DNS
  44. Strawberri Stardust
  45. SkyDragono
  46. bella dea
  47. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
  48. Snowbelle Thundara
    PAGE 8
  49. L e r i l y e
  50. muffled_undertone
  51. [X]Natty-Chan[X]
  52. Huntress_Silverwing
  53. Mewsings of An Angel
  54. Ryghann
  55. o-Elixir-o
    PAGE 9
  56. Leena-chan
  57. Trinantula
  58. StrawberryRoseTea
  59. Draconian_Peacock
  60. Sesshiyasha
  61. Kara Asumie
    PAGE 10
  62. Keantha
  63. Tara de Draiocht
  64. SilverShieldwolf
    Melomar - rolled by Manda
  65. DaerilS
    Lunarflowermaiden
  66. Dea and #Teddy#
  67. lysia_nyteblade
  68. Phail Ninja
    PAGE 11
  69. Devil NightShade
    Aneiron
  70. Raving.Rabbids
  71. Teh Cheryl
  72. Mythi Red Panda
  73. Mameha Otome
  74. 8-Bit Mosh Pit
  75. dolphingurl
    PAGE 12
  76. Kamiki
  77. Wasteland Wyvern
  78. tefla
  79. Nyx Queen of Darkness
  80. Kettyn
  81. Whoan

Males
    PAGE 1
  1. Lunadriel
  2. nekolulu
    Fayt_of_Redemption - CC by Manda
  3. DaerilS
  4. Jackariah Beckett
    PAGE 2
  5. Kyjoto
  6. stormflower
  7. Odet Amo
  8. Shesha Sama
  9. Artymus
  10. purrrplekitty
  11. ~Twilight...Angel~
    PAGE 3
  12. Fatal Irony
  13. Fea Line
  14. Revel1984
  15. Kivras
  16. Azael_Rose
  17. Malikztiah Ankhwave
  18. Lady Argentum Draconis
  19. Cheyriddle4
    PAGE 4
  20. medigel
    Nashawryn -- Rolled by DNS
  21. Niyaru Delacroix
    Daffupanda - Rolled DNS
  22. Rein_Carnation
  23. Kesmi
  24. Thrivis
  25. Ebonrune
    PAGE 5
  26. Calixita
  27. Moxxiie
  28. Tygress Dream
  29. .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
  30. Bluedemonwolf
  31. Kaya Wolf Moon
    PAGE 6
  32. Rita Zyon
  33. Fuzzy Gumdrop
  34. dawns_aura
  35. LunaRei_SilverBlood
  36. LydaLynn
  37. Teigra
  38. ramenli
    PAGE 7
  39. Sabin Duvert
  40. FrostyPeaches
  41. irishgirl1017
  42. Strawberri Stardust
  43. HoneyTeaTree
  44. SkyDragono
  45. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
    PAGE 8
  46. Snowbelle Thundara
  47. L e r i l y e
  48. bella dea
  49. Mia Lovasz
  50. [X]Natty-Chan[X]
  51. LadyPipen
  52. Mewsings of An Angel
  53. Ryghann
    PAGE 9
  54. o-Elixir-o
  55. Leena-chan
  56. Trinantula
  57. Draconian_Peacock
  58. StrawberryRoseTea
  59. Teh Cheryl
  60. Sesshiyasha
    Kara Asumie - rolled by Manda
  61. Keantha
    PAGE 10
  62. Tara de Draiocht
  63. SilverShieldwolf
  64. Melomar
  65. Lunarflowermaiden
  66. Dea and #Teddy#
  67. Masshiro
    PAGE 11
  68. Phail Ninja
  69. Devil NightShade
  70. Mythi Red Panda
  71. Aneiron
  72. Mameha Otome
  73. 8-Bit Mosh Pit
  74. dolphingurl
    PAGE 12
  75. tefla
    Kamiki CC'd by DNS
  76. Nyx Queen of Darkness
  77. Kettyn

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:52 pm
heart Colorists please feel free to edit yourself into the first post if you want! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:32 pm
Username: Lunadriel

Speedy Delivery!
Omission style(s) I am okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery, or Gashapon for any of these pairs.

Lovely Ladies

Quote:

I don't mind if the Spirits are feeling a little Crackshippy today

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Sure

Entry Code:
Aemeliana Hatetalon (Lunadriel)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid )
pregnant stage (female only): Yes

Co Ownership?: None
Teepees: [x]

Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid: Floppy feathers

Throwbacks?: Yes
---Link to previous Generations: N/a

Frosty kisses and sleigh bells

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Yes!
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: No
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Yes, white and blue but not green and red.
~~~ Wintery Markings?: No
~~~ Bells? : No
~~~ Scarves? : No
~~~ Blankets?: No
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: No
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Yes
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Yes
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: No
~~~ Lanterns?: Yes
~~~ Wintery pets?: No
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Pony icicles.

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): All

Ponies entered: 1/5  

Lunadriel

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:02 am
Username: Lunadriel

Handsome Hunks

Speedy Delivery!
Omission style(s) I am okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery, or Gashapon for any of these soquili.

Quote:
Heeey baby, I'm a Kelpi, what's your sign?

---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Entry Code:
Oker (Lunadriel)

UNCERT

Co Ownership?: N/a

---Templates to Avoid:

Quote:

Entry Code:
Terror Nova (Lunadriel)

UNCERT (optional: Markings )

---Templates to Avoid:

---Link to previous Generations:
Mother x Father

Quote:
Heeey baby, I'm a Nixie, what's your sign?

Entry Code:
Arowan Dragonet (Lunadriel)

With his hat!

---Templates to Avoid:

Throwbacks?: Sure
Father x Mother
Grandmother x Grandfather

Quote:
Heeey baby, I'm a Usdia, what's your sign?

Entry Code:
Solaris Flare (Lunadriel)

---Templates to Avoid:

Can you feel the love tonight?
Breeds
~~~ Would you want Bird wings?: Yes!
~~~ Would you want Butterfly Wings?: YES

Themes
~~~ Would you want Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: No
~~~ Would you want Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: No
~~~ Would you want windblown hair?: Sure

Accessories
~~~ Would you want Flowers?: Sure
~~~ Would you want Flowy scarves?: Yes
~~~ Would you want ribbons and bows?: No
~~~ Would you want Arrows?: No
~~~ Would you want Candies/Chocolates?: No
~~~ Would you want Hearts?: No
~~~ Would you want Toys?: No
~~~ Would you want cute baby animals?: Yes!

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: FLUFFF, yes!
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Yes! Blue and white are okay, but no Holiday colors.
~~~ Bells? : Yes, but no Holiday colors please!
~~~ Scarves? : Yes
~~~ Wintery pets?: Yes
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Icicles hanging off the pony, or ponies that look frozen.

Holiday Themes

Ponies entered: 5/5  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:30 am
]Username: nekolulu

Lovely Ladies

Quote:

---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Sure

Entry Code:
Rose (nekolulu)

UNCERT

---Templates to Avoid: n/a

Quote:

Entry Code:
Tora night(nekolulu)

UNCERT

Entry Code:
Bella lillian (nekolulu)

Teepees:
[x]

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Yes!
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Yes
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Yes, white and blue but not green and red.
~~~ Wintery Markings?: Yes
~~~ Bells? : No
~~~ Scarves? : No
~~~ Wintery pets?: Yed
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: N/a

Holiday Themes

Ponies entered: 3/5  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:37 am
Username: Fayt_of_Redemption

Lovely Ladies

Speedy Delivery!
Link to Pony/pairing Omission Form: Here
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery

====================

Quote:

Entry Code:
Falara (Fayt_of_Redemption)

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): No thanks

Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: Don't have one

---Templates to Avoid: None, have at it

---Link to previous Generations: N/A

========================================

Quote:

Entry Code:
Mailon (Fayt_of_Redemption)

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): No thanks

============================

Breeds
~~~ Would you want Bird wings?: Sure
~~~ Would you want Butterfly Wings?: Sure

Themes
~~~ Would you want Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Sure
~~~ Would you want Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: Sure
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: St patty's stuff

Accessories
~~~ Would you want Flowy scarves?: Sure
~~~ Would you want ribbons and bows?: Sure
~~~ Would you want Candies/Chocolates?: Sure
~~~ Would you want Hearts?: Sure
~~~ Would you want cute baby animals?: Sure

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Sure
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Sure
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Sure
~~~ Wintery Markings?: Sure
~~~ Bells? : Sure
~~~ Scarves? : Sure
~~~ Blankets?: Sure
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Sure
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Sure
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Sure
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Sure
~~~ Lanterns?: No
~~~ Wintery pets?: Sure
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No, none
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kwanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : N/A
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): All; general winter only  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:42 am
Username: nekolulu

Handsome Hunks

Quote:

Entry Code:nikos (nekolulu)

UNCERT

Teepees:

---Templates to Avoid:

Quote:

Entry code:
Samiel (nekolulu and Leena chan)

uncert (optional: [

Co Ownership?:yes, Lenna and I have equal rights

Same Breed Variants:
---Templates to Avoid:

Throwbacks?:

Breeds
~~~ Would you want Bird wings?: Yes!
~~~ Would you want Butterfly Wings?: YES

Themes
~~~ Would you want Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: No
~~~ Would you want Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: No

Accessories
~~~ Would you want Flowy scarves?: Yes
~~~ Would you want ribbons and bows?: No
~~~ Would you want Hearts?: No
~~~ Would you want cute baby animals?: Yes!

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: FLUFFF, yes!
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Yes! Blue and white are okay, but no Holiday colors.
~~~ Bells? : Yes, but no Holiday colors please!
~~~ Wintery pets?: Yes
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Icicles hanging off the pony, or ponies that look frozen.

Holiday Themes

Ponies entered: 5/5  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:43 am
Username: Jackariah Beckett

Lovely Ladies

Entry Code:
Hilargi (Jackariah Beckett)

Heeey baby, I'm an Angeni, what's your sign?

User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid
pregnant stage (female only): I want one

Teepees: Here

Same Breed Variants: Thats fine
---Templates to Avoid: None that I know of

Throwbacks?: 1st gen,but randos are fine
---Link to previous Generations: She has an IC sister but so far that is all

List of Connected Soquili

Entry Code:
Lykke (Jackariah Beckett)

User Image
UNCERT

Same Breed Variants: Thats fine
---Templates to Avoid: None that I know of

Throwbacks?: 1st gen,but randos are fine
---Link to previous Generations: She has an IC sister but so far that is all

List of Connected Soquili

• Paavai | IC half-sister, same mother but different father

For both:

Breeds
~~~ Would you want Bird wings?: Sure!
~~~ Would you want Butterfly Wings?: Sure!

Themes
~~~ Would you want Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Okay =3
~~~ Would you want Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: Go for it
~~~ Would you want windblown hair?: Yaaaaaaaaaaaas
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Can't think of any

Accessories
~~~ Would you want Flowers?: sure
~~~ Would you want Flowy scarves?: yep!
~~~ Would you want ribbons and bows?: Yeah
~~~ Would you want Arrows?: Okay
~~~ Would you want Candies/Chocolates?: Yep
~~~ Would you want Toys?: Yep
~~~ Would you want cute baby animals?: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: YAAAAAAS *u*
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Sure!
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Okay =3
~~~ Wintery Markings?: sounds good
~~~ Bells? : Yep!
~~~ Blankets?: Okay
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Yep!
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Yush *u*
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Yep!!
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Yes
~~~ Lanterns?: Yeeeeeeees =o
~~~ Wintery pets?: Yes *u*!
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Can't think of any

Holiday Themes
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kwanza, New Years, Ramadan, etc) : New years, chinese new years, the 'presents/santa' side of xmas
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): jesus/god imaages  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:43 am
Username: Fayt_of_Redemption

Handsome Hunks

Speedy Delivery!
Link to Pony/pairing Omission Form: Here
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery

====================

Quote:

Entry Code:
Solis (Fayt_of_Redemption)

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): N/A

=========================

Quote:

Entry Code:
Faraja (Fayt_of_Redemption)

User Image
UNCERT

===================

Quote:

Entry Code:
Cillian (Fayt_of_Redemption)

User Image
UNCERT

============================

Breeds
~~~ Would you want Bird wings?: Sure
~~~ Would you want Butterfly Wings?: Sure

Themes

Accessories
~~~ Would you want ribbons and bows?: Sure
~~~ Would you want Candies/Chocolates?: Sure

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Sure
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Sure
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Sure
~~~ Lanterns?: No
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No, none
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kwanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : N/A
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): All; general winter only  

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:58 am
Username: DaerilS

Handsome Hunks

Quote:

Entry Code:
Adina (DaerilS)

User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Teepee

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: N/A

---Link to previous Generations: Gen1, have fun.

Quote:

Entry Code:
Wight (DaerilS)

User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Teepee

Same Breed Variants: No
---Templates to Avoid: N/A

---Link to previous Generations: Gen1, have fun.

Breeds
~~~ Would you want Bird wings?: Only if one of the parents has them.
~~~ Would you want Butterfly Wings?: No.

Themes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: -

Accessories
~~~ Would you want ribbons and bows?: Not in particular
~~~ Would you want Arrows?: Sure
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: -

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: If it fits?
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: If it makes sense sure
~~~ Lanterns?: Heck yea
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: -

Holiday Themes
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): All the above  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:01 am
Username: Jackariah Beckett

Handsome Hunks

Entry Code:
Eero Auriga (Jackariah Beckett)

UNCERT

---Templates to Avoid: Not that I know of

Throwbacks?: First gen but randos are fine

Entry Code:
Cassiel (Jackariah Beckett)

User Image
UNCERT (optional: Markings )

Throwbacks?: Yes please!
---Link to previous Generations: Sorry, he is gen. 6 >3>;;

Entry Code:
Urusai Shinzuru (Jackariah Beckett)

User Image
UNCERT

Throwbacks?: First gen but randos are fine

For all:

Breeds
~~~ Would you want Bird wings?: Sure!
~~~ Would you want Butterfly Wings?: Sure!

Themes
~~~ Would you want Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Okay =3
~~~ Would you want Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: Go for it
~~~ Would you want windblown hair?: Yaaaaaaaaaaaas

Accessories
~~~ Would you want Flowers?: sure
~~~ Would you want Flowy scarves?: yep!
~~~ Would you want ribbons and bows?: Yeah
~~~ Would you want Arrows?: Okay
~~~ Would you want Candies/Chocolates?: Yep
~~~ Would you want Toys?: Yep
~~~ Would you want cute baby animals?: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: YAAAAAAS *u*
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Sure!
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Okay =3
~~~ Wintery Markings?: sounds good
~~~ Bells? : Yep!
~~~ Blankets?: Okay
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Yep!
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Yush *u*
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Yep!!
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Yes
~~~ Lanterns?: Yeeeeeeees =o
~~~ Wintery pets?: Yes *u*!
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Can't think of any

Holiday Themes
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kwanza, New Years, Ramadan, etc) : New years, chinese new years, the 'presents/santa' side of xmas
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): jesus/god imaages  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:27 am

Username: CitrusCupcake

Lovely Ladies

Entry Code:
Setae (CitrusCupcake)

UNCERT

Teepees: X

---Templates to Avoid: bald

---Link to previous Generations: Mother Father

Username: CitrusCupcake

Lovely Ladies

Entry Code:
Seraph Sinclair (CitrusCupcake)

UNCERT

Teepees: X

---Templates to Avoid: bald

---Link to previous Generations: Mother Father  
Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff