Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Mural for my Morail (Caiden - Engrav)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:00 pm
User ImageToday was Quadrants day! Caiden had been having conflicting ideas on what to do; ask Autumn out, and finally admit he had red feelings and then maybe be rejected and then loose her as a friend forever and be sad and alone, never to amount to anything? Or ask his best friend Engrav out?! He did have something special to show Engrav, and now seemed like the best time to do it, so with that, Caiden invited Engrav out to one particular alleyway in Civisect.

He grinned, obviously excited. This was the alleyway they had first met at, and Caiden could not wait to see what Engrav would think of the gift. He did have to keep a fair part of his thinkpan focused, holding the illusionary wrapping paper on his gift in place, but he had gotten pretty used to that by now. What with hiding all sorts of rebel things, the brownblood had really gotten a workout for his powers.

Caiden turned down the alleyway, and just like always, there was Engrav, early as usual. "Engrav!" Caiden shouted as he jumped up to his best-est buddy. He held out a hand, and gave the yellowblood a big smile. "Its Quadrants day, okay? So you just gotta hold my hand." Caiden waggled his hand around enticingly, the rest of his body wiggling as well with excitement.

Buzzwulf

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:26 pm
Engrav skulked out of the alley carefully, wondering what Caiden could possibly have called him out for. It was exactly like the brownblood to call him out of nowhere and tell him he had a surprise, but Engrav wondered what it was. Had he discovered some important dirt on a political figure? Had he found where the shipments of supor were delivered from? Or did he just want to hang out and chat, as had happened so many times before?

He waved to the other troll as they met on the street, flashing the brownblood a quick grin. Caiden looked like he had something good for him. Something... juicy. He was clearly excited. Engrav tried his best to tamp down his excitement as well.

Of course Caiden had to go ahead and ruin that as well.

"Er... Quadrant's day?" GLUB. He'd completely forgotten. Too wrapped up in his own plotting to remember the little stuff. He hoped that Caiden didn't catch the panicked glance Engrav cast his way. "HAHA" he managed to make himself laugh, digging desperately through his pockets with the hand facing away from the brownblood. His face twisted into something he really really hoped resembled a friendly smile. "OF COURSE it's Quadrant's day and also I TOTALLY remembered to get you a perfect gift and it is here in my pocket if you give me a second." His hands dug desperately in his vest, hoping to come up with something, ANYTHING for his friend.

Micillia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:35 pm
User Image"Oh Engrav!" Caiden said bashfully. "You don't need to get me anything! Your company is the best gift in the world!" Caiden said, oblivious to just how sappy that line was. "Now come on come on! Ive got something to show you!!" Caiden could not keep his excitement down. He wanted to see the look on Engrav's face just sooo bad. The brownblood continued to waggle his hand like a worm on the end of a hook.

Buzzwulf

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:52 pm
Engrav's eyes darted about as he rummaged in his vest, coming out with a single slightly-melted chocolate wrapped in foil with just a little lint. He pressed the chocolate into Caiden's hand deliberately, then took the jittering brownblood's hand carefully, holding it a bit like a highly-venomous toothbeast. Engrav could tell that his hand was cold and clammy from the sudden panic. Still, He was wondering what exactly Caiden had to show him. It felt a little weird, touching the brownblood's hand like this, but... Caiden clearly wanted it really really badly, and Engrav wasn't going to say no to that face.

"Alright, you've got my attention." the yellowblood said.

Micillia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:02 pm
User Image"Okay!!" He exclaimed when they got to the right spot. "Were here were here!" The brownblood exclaimed. They were on one of the catwalks that overlooked one of the market buildings. Caiden pointed to a blank wall, part of one of the ever popular and supersized "Trollmart"s that had been becoming quite big. There were at least 3 in Chittentown, but this one was the biggest, a whole 2 stories tall. Caiden could feel the illusion tingling in his mind, ready to be swept away and the gift to be revealed. "Okay Engrav, are you ready?" He said, unable to keep all of his excitement down. "Make sure to look riiiight there, okay?" Caiden said, making sure Engrav had his eyes on the blank grey wall.

With a dazzle of sparkles, the blank wall turned into something quite more! "Ta-da!" Caiden said as the graffiti art was revealed. It did not take up the entire two story wall, but fit the space nicely. It was a mosaic of puzzle pieces. There were all the colors of the rainbow, keeping up with Caiden's equality for all theme, flight-beasts in Engrav's color, where the brownblood hoped Engrav felt free of it all, not trapped by his own puzzle. Caiden looked at Engrav and his reaction, "What do you think?"

Buzzwulf

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:58 pm
Oh no.

Whenever Caiden did something like this, it was inevitably something that Engrav had to spend a ton of time taking down. What would it be this time? A two-story depiction of his face? The two of them together with lettering that said "these guys like to commit crimes, please cull them!"? Caiden pulled down his trademark illusion, and Engrav couldn't help but wince a little in anticipation.

Actually, that was pretty good.

Splatters and puzzle pieces and bird silhouettes stared back at him from the wall of the store. It was big and bright and very clearly illegal and could get them culled but it was also really impressive. Engrav brought a hand to his mouth, puzzled over it for a second. Slowly, a smile formed on his face. A small one, behind his hand. A real one.

"I... really like it." was all Engrav could get out. Stupid brownblood. Engrav didn't want to get close to anyone, but... Caiden was making it hard.

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:42 pm
User Image Caiden beamed. Engrav liked it! The brownblood let a few twinkles fly off his thinkpan in his happiness. "Oh im so glad!" The brownblood exclaimed.

"I really glad Engrav. You know, i was thinking about maybe making the entire building a puzzle, you know? Like the sides too! OMG or a RUBIX CUBE! That would have been really cool! But well, i wasn't able to keep up the illusion of nothing there for such a big space..." Caiden mused it a little. "Besides, if you cant solve the rubix cube, since its, you know, painted on, then maybe it would just tease you." Caiden laughed out loud. "I cant imagine you being okay with that, right?" The brownblood rambled on, "I know its kinda colorful, and i know its not exactly your thing, all the colors i mean, but i just could not resist! Like, if its a painting for you i just gotta use all the good colors, right?" Caiden finally let his rambling slow to a stop, just there giving the yellowblood a big goofy grin.

Buzzwulf

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:59 pm
User Image
Engrav Setlar

Wow. Ok. Engrav was conflicted. On one hand, he knew Caiden was an irresponsible goofball. On the other, he was an irresponsible goofball that Engrav somehow felt responsible for. Like he had to be around to clean up his messes. Maybe he could stand to take it easier on the brownblood every once in a while. Just on occasion. He let a smile touch his face, a small one.

"I guess you're right." the yellowblood said, leaning in a little bit closer to get a good look. Caiden had really gone overboard for this, and it showed in the brownblood's art and his face. "Hey, you still got some paint cans around here somewhere?" Engrav picked up the offered can and shook it, letting the thing rattle. Grimacing a little bit, he sprayed a big "C+E" in the bottom right corner of the mural. "There," the yellowblood said, tossing aside the spray can with a grin. "The finishing touch."

Gog, it was just so juvenile. But the yellowblood had to admit... he did like the rush.

Maybe.

Just a little.

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:11 pm
User Image "Course i do!" Caiden said, handing the yellowblood the can of paint he kept on him at all times. You never know. The brownblood quirked his head to the side as Engrav used the paint can. Was he adding something? Caiden's look of confusion at Engrav even picking up a spray paint can went to open mouthed shock as the yellowblood stepped back to show his work.

"Engrav," The word came out choked in emotion. He held out his arms, offering the yellowblood a hug. Engrav didnt like hugs, so, he wasnt gonna push the hug on him, but an offering like this made it more okay, right? "Engrav," He said beaming. "Your totally the best morail EVER!"

Had he forgotten to ask about that?

Oh well, they both knew it was true.

Buzzwulf

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:37 pm
User Image
Engrav Setlar

The inventor whirled around as Caiden spoke, eyes wide. Morails? He... he hadn't thought of it like that. But now that he thought about it, Caiden was always there when he needed help, always ready with a helping hand or a kind word. Was that what a Morail was? What they did? Engrav felt choked up, unable to respond.

"I - I - Uh, yeah I guess that's... You're... uhm." Engrav coughed, tried to clear his throat. He leaned into the hug. This wasn't so bad, not really. "Morails." he said, trying to get the idea into his head.

When the yellowblood thought about it, he liked the idea.

micillia
Is fin

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces