Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:07 am
Nice the week is going fast.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:42 pm
Woo! My efforts are finally recognized at work!  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:42 pm
Finally I don't got to deal with mandatory overtime for another week! Good thing to cause I was more tired than usual and slept till almost 3 in the afternoon today thanks to it...upside is I ended up getting a new friend out of the whole ordeal and she seems really nice! I hope I get to know her better since we seem so similar in personality.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:55 am
Today is probably my first time actually doing a friend hangout since I moved in with my fiance...I'm pretty excited cause I don't got many friends thanks to social issues.  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:12 pm
Eclairl
Woo! My efforts are finally recognized at work!

Always nice to have your hard work be recognized.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:39 pm
Plans had gotten canceled...but I understand her reasoning since it had been a family emergency. I did end up going to the mall anyway and ended finding a new store I like but downside I got a dress but it did not fit.  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:07 am
Mandatory overtime sucks! I got this job to have my weekends off but I gotta come in on Saturday! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:13 pm
Decided to get back into crocheting few days ago and so far my work looks okay for a beginner.  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:23 pm
I just bought a taco bell pillow for my fiance...I hope he likes it since it will match his blankets.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:25 am
I forgot bout Halloween is celebrated on friday this week at my job...hopefully I can get get everything set up in time.  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:18 am
I know its December now but when it came to Halloween at work I got a costume on time and participated in the costume contest; I ended up winning second place in that even though I think I should have won first with all the work I put into it. My costume was a fairy I had added extra details by using a fairy crown, earrings and a set of pointed ears that I colored myself to make them more realistic to my skin tone. I had tons of compliments and even had some folks ask if they could touch my ears because of how realistic they looked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:29 am
For Thanksgiving I ended up going to my fiance's aunt's house for dinner since she invited us over; it was nice but I felt a little underdressed since I wore jeans and a tshirt where everyone else was dressed up. I still had a good time and she is hoping that she will have time off for Christmas to do another dinner.

As of now there is not much going on but I did end up having a bit of an argument with my dad because I can't come home for the holidays again this year; the rest of my family understands except him...not to air out anymore dirty laundry I am looking forward to Christmas since I'm going to be off and possibly the day after Christmas as well with the rest of my coworkers. I don't know if I will be going anywhere this year but me and my fiance set up stockings this year and we have been filling them up and planning on seeing what is inside them on Christmas day.  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers