Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Random Ramblings of a Somebody Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:11 pm
Okay it has been a while since I posted on here but here we go...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:32 pm
Since the last time I have been on here a bit has changed in my life...I first joined this guild when I was in middle school and I finished it along with high school (witch was a living hell for me). While in high school I dealt with a few relationships (meaning one) and ended up getting a niece...that I totally adore! After high school I was still living with my mom and step dad until mom convinced me to sign up for Job Corps...while there I learned the hospitality trade and also met my boyfriend there; I was on that campus for two years before graduating it and becoming a housekeeper at a local Super 8. I was still living with my mom but I was also keeping in contact with my boyfriend who was still at Job Corps...at the time I ended up getting a nephew from my step brother and his wife and I love the kid to death. I kept working at Super 8 for at least two years before my sweety told me he had gotten an apartment in New Jersey and wanted me to move in with me...the only condition was I had to save my money. After saving enough me and my boyfriend made a date for me to leave my mom's house and move in; I gave my two week's notice for my job and started packing up my things. I had packed my bags the day before leaving so I would be prepared; my mom and sister went to see me go (step dad had to work but he gave me a hug before leaving the house in the morning). It tug at my heartstrings to see my family cry...but my time to fly the coop was long overdue; I ended up taking a bus ride with my boyfriend to New Jersey (which took two busses). His mom ended up meeting us at the bus station and drove the rest of the way to our apartment while also welcoming me to Jersey. By the time we had gotten to the apartment it was dark outside and I was tired...the first night was a bit of a surprise since I was really happy. The next day my boyfriend's family had planned a welcoming home party for me as a way to introduce me to the family and it was a rather good party and we ended up getting things we needed; like dishes, silverware, and other appliances. His mom ended up surprising us with a television. After the party we hooked up the tv with the blu ray player I had brought and his ps3 and enjoyed some games. For a while the place was empty except for a loveseat, small dining table and chairs and lots of boxes. We eventually decorated and made it look lived in and I ended up getting a job as a busser for a restaurant. Now I still work as a busser and help my boyfriend as much as I can with the rent and bills (mainly the phone) and we have been together ever since.  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:04 pm
Well finally found a to that caught my interest and stick with it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:30 pm
Yay for slow days at work! I at least got to go home early by one and a half hours so I actually get to relax a little bit...thinking about doing some early shopping done tomorrow if I have the time to do it before work.  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:54 pm
Since Valintine's day is coming up...I decided to make a Legend of Zelda blanket for my hubby since it's his favorite game; plus its to give back for him surprising me with a k cup maker. At least I have plenty of days off to keep myself busy...all I need is to find the scissors.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:41 pm
Nice to have had a day off yesterday from work since I worked Super Bowl Sunday...if no one watched Philidelphia Eagles won the game.  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:56 pm
As of late there have been some financial issues in me and my boyfriend's apartment due to my hours being cut three weeks in a row...so I applied to other places and got a call back; in expected for an interview tomorrow...if that don't work we plan on moving and starting over.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:38 pm
Eclairl
As of late there have been some financial issues in me and my boyfriend's apartment due to my hours being cut three weeks in a row...so I applied to other places and got a call back; in expected for an interview tomorrow...if that don't work we plan on moving and starting over.

Best of luck!  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:57 pm
Update on the last post I did...I think I did good on my interview and am hoping I get the job. As for my recent job it has completely cut me out so I get no hours...if I get the job I applied for I plan on quitting the job I got since it is god awful.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:02 pm
Welp it seems like I did not get the job despite the good interview...me and my boyfriend have decided it is best to cut our losses and just move to another location and start over...we have chosen to move to New York (I was originally from there) and get new jobs and a new place to stay. My dad has offered to help and I hope it is enough to get us back on our feet and stay on em. I do know that my boyfriend wanted to marry me if we kept at least $1,000 in our bank accounts in total...it left me surprised but we have been together for around five years by now.  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:11 pm
Eclairl
Welp it seems like I did not get the job despite the good interview...me and my boyfriend have decided it is best to cut our losses and just move to another location and start over...we have chosen to move to New York (I was originally from there) and get new jobs and a new place to stay. My dad has offered to help and I hope it is enough to get us back on our feet and stay on em. I do know that my boyfriend wanted to marry me if we kept at least $1,000 in our bank accounts in total...it left me surprised but we have been together for around five years by now.

Sorry to hear you didn't get the job. Hopefully everything works out for you when you move to New York.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:10 pm
Prof. Moonie
Eclairl

Sorry to hear you didn't get the job. Hopefully everything works out for you when you move to New York.

Thanks I'm hoping so to.  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:51 pm
I got good news for whoever is enjoying reading these posts: I was called this morning and was asked if I wanted to come in tomorrow for a job interview! It surprised me since I applied to housekeeping at Holiday Inn last month and did not expect them to be interested in me at all...but I got an interview tomorrow at 10 in the morning. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:32 pm
Eclairl
I got good news for whoever is enjoying reading these posts: I was called this morning and was asked if I wanted to come in tomorrow for a job interview! It surprised me since I applied to housekeeping at Holiday Inn last month and did not expect them to be interested in me at all...but I got an interview tomorrow at 10 in the morning. biggrin

How did the interview go?  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:56 pm
The interview was great and my background check was clear; I was called on Tuesday to see when I would work and chose Wednesday and have been working the past five days! Tomorrow is my first day off then I work on my own the day after.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff