User Image
Name: Yuu Masaru Takeshi
Nicknames or Aliases: Shadow
Sexuality: Bisexual Seke
Employer: anyone who has the money or the trade
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 128 lbs
Race: Enhanced Human Mage
Scars / Tattoos / Markings / Piercings / Collars: A single piercing in each ear and one large tattoo across my back. I also always wear a pair of matching silver rings, one on each index finger.

██████████████████████████████

Personality:
Knowing is half the battle: Information is power and I want it. I want to know everything, who you are, what you are, why do you do the things you do, in short what makes you tick? I will stop at nothing to get the information I want, call it an obsession if you will but at least it's a useful one

Make your move: Life is one big game of chess and we're the pieces. Rook, Knight, Bishop, Pawn, and at the top sit the Kings and Queens, everyone has their role to play. However if you have no use you're just another pawn to fall at the feet of your rulers as they sit upon their thrones.

And I'm bored: Hard to pay attention to something that's not interesting or enjoy something that the fun factor doesn't last too long on. If it doesn't keep my attention then I'll move onto the next thing and then the next and so on, needless to say boredom is a curse.

Can we move on: Look buddy I don't need to hear your life story, in fact I could really careless, let's just get the job done and continue on with our lives yeah. Speaking of moving on I want to get the hell out of here as soon as possible, I hate staying in one place for too long, too risky.

You want a relationship? Heh you're funny: Commitment and I are not on friendly terms, I'll hit on anyone who I find even remotely attractive, usually it's all in good fun or to get a kick out of people's reactions though. However I would rather have a quick bit of fun and move on, I have enough problems to deal with on my own thanks. Plus it's safer for you and for me if you stay far away, though if you want death to come knocking at your door by all means try

I'm fluent in sarcasm: No seriously I'm rather clever and sassy when I feel like it, but with that also comes my natural instinct of being a smart a**. Nothing ever slips by me without hearing how I feel on the matter, if I think you're being retarded I'll let you know in the best way I know how, sarcastic as hell.

Well aren't you amusing: I love discovering what sets people off and will do anything in my power to push your buttons simply for my own amusement. If I haven't pissed you off at least once then that means I'm not doing my job right and that makes for a boring as hell day for me. After all it's fun as hell to mock people and piss people off, in fact it's my favorite past time.

History:
↳ My history huh, to be honest I don't really remember my younger years much, I only remember images and vague memories here and there. However I can tell you that both my parents worked for the masters as well, mom was a hacker and dad a mercenary.

↳ I do remember that mom was a huge sweetheart, always putting dad and I before her work, nothing was more important than family to her. Dad on the other hand was a bit of a p***k sometimes, don't get me wrong he wasn't a bad guy and he honestly did care about his family but at times it was up for debate. Mom is part of the reason my hacking skills are as good as they are, she made it a point to teach me everything she knew, dad too, hell they're the reason I even became a mercenary in the first place.

↳ My teen years are the same, don't really remember much aside from the home school my parents put me through, though I did have a social life, had a couple relationships here and there, none lasted long though so not a lot of detail to go into there. All in all my history just really isn't important as long as I get the job done right?

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Weapons:
Knives: I use all sorts of knives, though my personal favorites are throwing knives and pocket knives, easy to find and easy to hide

Abilities / Skills:
Knives: Well any kind of blade really, good to have on hand when you're in a tight spot, though best be quick on the draw or you're pretty screwed. Maybe that's why I'm still breathing, wouldn't be much of a surprise really, after all I'm one of few who can take a knife to a gun fight and win, for the most part anyway

Hand-to-hand: I've been in a few brawls in my line of work and I gotta tell you fighting guys almost two times your size is not a fun time. Good thing I know my way around a fight and hey a bit of skill in street fighting can go a long way, I know it's saved my a** quite a few times

Shadow Manipulation: I can manipulate shadows in anyway I please, from making weapons to using the shadows to move from place to place, however the more I use this the less I can control it

Strengths:
Multilingual: I can speak several languages fluently, though I tend to use English the most obviously.

Stealth: Do I really need to explain this one? I mean I am a trained mercenary for Christ sake, stealth is kinda a necessity just saying

Lock Picking: A simple little skill I picked up when I was kid, drove my parents nuts but hey at least it's useful right

Weaknesses:
Are you trying to get yourself killed buddy?: I mean really it's not bright to push my buttons friendo, especially if you wish to live to your next birthday. I have quite the temper and if you set it off bad enough...well let's just say you'll find yourself at the business end of my knife and I doubt you want that hot stuff

I'm sorry did you say something?: I wasn't paying attention, shouting matches in your head tend to be a little distracting you know. Though to be fair I stopped listening before they started up, never really could keep my mind on things that have no interest to me, tend to ignore them, especially when they're boring as hell

You know I once held a grudge for four years straight: I'm not a fan of getting screwed over, I'll follow you to the ends of the earth to make you pay for what you did if you do. Grudges can be nasty things but I generally don't care, if you seriously mess up and I get the brunt of the damage you will suffer. After all I already have plenty of blood on my hands, I have no issue adding yours to the mix as well if it's necessary.

↳ Anything that deals with music from dancing to singing
↳ Sweets
↳ Video Games
↳ Hacking
↳ Board games
↳ People watching
↳ Pissing people off

Dislikes:
↳ Bitter food
↳ Set backs
↳ Anyone who gets in my way
↳ Idiots

Extra / Other: Do you hear them?: You don't? Well glad to know that I hear voices in my head, joy. They aren't the friendliest bunch either, tend to fight a little too much if you ask me. It's funny though they seem to agree on one thing, they all want you dead.

Created by: Specter_Cry  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:06 am
User Image
Name: Paytah Ichante
Nicknames or Aliases: Paytah by those close to me, Boss by those under me, and Death by others
Sexuality: Pansexual
Leader of: Southern Regions
Raider Clan: Deadmen
Claimed: None at the moment
Height: 6'7"
Weight: 200 lbs.
Race: Unknown but I am a mage of some kind
Scars / Tattoos / Markings / Piercings / Collars: I have multiple burn scars through out my body and an X tattooed on each shoulder

Personality:
Heart of the wild: My heart lies in the wild meaning that my actions are rather unpredictable and often violent. This also means that I prefer the feeling of freedom and will do anything to keep it.
Anger is one letter short of danger: I have quite the temper and am easily irritated or annoyed, often leading me to hit whoever is the cause of my irritation or annoyance. I also have a tendency to lash out when things aren't going my way.
What are filters?: I never filter my words which causes me to often come off blunt and harsh. I also am known to use a lot of vulgar language and find beating around the bush to be annoying.
Trust is hard to come by: I'm not one to easily trust people due to personal experiences and will treat those I do not know or like harshly. This also means that I tend to be very cautious when it comes to others and am careful about what I say around them.

History:
↳ My past is none of your business in all honesty so don't expect me to tell you anytime soon. All that you need to know is that I lived, I got captured, and I escaped. Now here I stand a free man and I don't plan on falling so easily again.

Weapons:
Blackfire and Soulflare: A pair of modified dual pistols that were designed to shoot both regular bullets and bullets made of my own fire magic depending on the clips used

Abilities / Skills:
Way of the flame: I can manipulate fire any way I please from creating it with my own magic energy to manipulating the fire around me. However the more I use these powers the faster I tire and they can backfire if I'm not careful, injuring me in the process.
Gunslinger: I'm extremely deadly with guns, rarely missing my targets. However I'm more efficient with smaller guns so I tend not to use the larger guns, the larger the gun the more I need to focus to be able to use it.

Strengths:
The wind is my ally: The wind and wind based abilities increase the range and power of my flames, making it easier to spread but it also means that I have to be more careful with controlling it.
You're in my land now: I know my territory like the back of my hand. I know every nook and cranny, every hill, every ditch which means you can't hide from me for long on my land. This also means that I'm harder to find unless you know the land as well as I do.

Weaknesses:
Fire's bane: Water and water based abilities weaken me and make it harder to use my abilities effectively.
Don't touch me: I don't like people touching me, lashing out or pushing people away when they do. However if I trust you or I initiate the contact myself I don't lash out as much.

↳ Animals
↳ Hand made crafts like carving or jewelry making
↳ Hunting
↳ Music

Dislikes:
↳ People who try to control me
↳ set backs
↳ People who get in my way
↳ Being trapped

Extra / Other: I have a spirit animal that takes the form of a Liger named Skah who is always at my side. He functions as an extension of my own powers and helps me to control them better.

Created by: Specter_Cry  

Starving Dog
Captain

Devoted Cultist

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:34 am
ChronoCrusadeRosette
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name:
Dai
Nicknames or Aliases: none
Sexuality:
Pansexual
⛬Master
Claimed (slaves owned or kept): N/A
Height:
6'10" (7ft in heels)
Weight:
300: he is long and lean looking but is physically dense due to being gem like
Race:
Unclear, but he is aware he use too be human at some point (either in this life or a previous) and somehow is infused with crystal.
Owner of: Mother of Pearl Vaudeville Pavillion.
Scars / Tattoos / Markings / Piercings / Collars: Has hair line ‘scars’ over parts of his body where limbs had been cut off but then fused back on. Over parts of his spine is pure rich red crystals.

Personality:
↳ Patient to a fault, he puts up with more than many would in this world. Though some might say that isn’t saying too much.
↳ due to his patients some may say he is no threat at all, seen as nothing more than a pacifist. That is not true, a dormant volcano still has the potential to blow sky high. When he is angry it isn’t a game, his hands are not free of blood.

History:
↳ What would you define as the beginning? His birth, or the start of his incline, or just the start of the year? Well there is no birth to account of that he is aware of within his memory.
↳ He spent much of his time traveling around the barren lands, meeting plenty along the way which resulted in him amassing followers as he mulled along.
↳ Now the followers almost worship him like he is some sort of god or something. Quoting his abilities as well as his ‘glow’ that he has. His followers and him have for now planted temporary roots.

Weapons:
↳ Long staff with a base of wood under a layer of a hard stone like material. Hidden within the edges are sharp micro blades.

Abilities / Skills:
↳ sword/bo staff: He is quite skilled with a sword though choose to use a Bo staff most of the time. He is able to disarm and win battles with just the Staff which has small blades in it that he can use if needed.
↳ Regrowth and healing: seems to be as a result of his crystal-like form he can heal or regrow parts of his body though the greater that damage the longer it takes too heal. growing limbs (when the original limb can’t be found) takes the most time.

Strengths:
↳ patients (as stated before)
↳ unmovable object: once his mind is set and made up there is little chance in changing it unless something undeniable comes up
↳ His gem base form causes his body to be vary durable and it takes more than standard strength too chip or crack him. You just have to know the right angle.

Weaknesses:
↳ Romance: he isn’t the romantic type by most people’s standards and takes most romantic gestures as just a friendly one.
↳ lack of memory: not only does he not really remember his life beyond a certain point. His memory in general isn’t the greatest. Names and number being the worst.
↳ Lack of understanding of others pain, he makes an effort too comprehend but this can lead to him letting people get hurt just too try and understand.

↳ He likes to keep moving about. It could be just doing work, wandering around locally or in a worldlier way.
↳ Has found himself quite interested in the arts in the past few years. Classical music has been quite a catch too him.
↳ collects jewelry.

Dislikes:
↳ laziness
↳ pure silence: he always enjoys some sound, wind, music or something. The worst nights are the once when the world itself feels dead
↳ Alcohol

Extra / Other: here

Created by: chronocrusaderosette

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:36 am
User Image
Name: Ryu Vi Artwaltz
Nicknames or Aliases: Ryu
Sexuality: Homosexual
Employer (if Mercenary)/ Allegiance (if Raider): None
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 154 lbs
Race: Demon
Scars / Tattoos / Markings / Piercings / Collars: None

Personality:
↳ Confident
↳ Loyal
↳ Calm

History:
↳ At a young age, Ryu was trained to become a powerful demon by his father. Harsh training is nothing new to him and he grew to be less expectant of earning praises from him.
↳ Each passing year, Ryu aimed to surpass his father as a warrior when his father once again disappeared. He became powerful at a young age and sets out to the human world to further his training.
↳ One day, he felt a sudden surge of power that felt similar to his own. He continued looking for the source ever since. . .

Weapons:
↳ Sword

Abilities / Skills:
↳ Darkness: Ryu uses the darkness to his will, allowing him to manipulate the shadows.
↳ Swordsmanship: His skills with a sword is quite remarkable and dangerous when combined with his power.
↳ Dragon Transformation: An ancient skill passed in his bloodline, Ryu can transform into a dragon at will. He rarely uses this, however.
↳ Healing Fire: Heals with the dark flames. Ryu only uses this when necessary.
↳ Flight: ... You think those wings are for showing off?

Strengths:
↳ Physical Strength
↳ Stamina
↳ Enhanced Senses

Weaknesses:
↳ Staying too long in his dragon form
↳ Light
↳ Anger

↳ Books
↳ Food
↳ Sleep

Dislikes:
↳ His father
↳ Annoying people
↳ Unfair battles

Extra / Other:

Created by: Loveless Sky

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:37 am
Name: Ikkan Ookuri
Nicknames or Aliases: Ikkan to those he deems trustworthy, Kuri to his closest friends, and Carnage to his enemies.
Sexuality: Pansexual Seke
Allegiance: The Deadmen
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 250lbs
Race: Dragon
Scars / Tattoos / Markings / Piercings / Collars: He has a chinese dragon tattoo running down from his right shoulder down to his right forearm.

Personality:
The lone wolf: Even though I am a dragon I tend to live a solitary life. I work best alone. I am not very social.
The calm before the storm: It takes a lot to anger me, but once I am mad... best to steer clear of a dragon's wrath.
Loyal to the bitter end: My loyalty never falters. No matter how much you sway me, I will never betray my allies.

History:
My story is a mystical enigma... much like myself.

Weapons:
Tachi sword, Bull whip, and Dagger

Abilities / Skills:
Transformation: I can transform into a dragon at any given time.
Piercing Gaze: With one look into my eyes I strike fear into the hearts of weak willed beings.
Acid Breath: While in my dragon form I produce this corroding mist that melts away anything it comes into contact with.

Strengths:
Intimidation: Intimidating my foes gives me unyielding strength.
Heightened Senses: With my heightened senses no one can escape me.

Weaknesses:
The elements: Depending on the weather can greatly weaken me.
Heightened Senses: With these as my strength can also be my greatest weakness.

↳ Reading
↳ Sparring

Dislikes:
↳ Large crowds
↳ Cold weather
↳ Noisy people

Extra / Other: Nothing to report at this time.

Created by: xXYoung_Lord_CielXx  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:39 am
Name: Muramasa Tomatsu
Nicknames or Aliases: Mura, Shiki, or Il Re
Gender Male
Sexuality: Homosexual Seme
Claimed (slaves owned or kept): N/A
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 230lbs
Scars / Tattoos / Markings / Piercings: Various scars hidden under his clothes.

Personality:
↳ Sadistic: Muramasa takes pleasure in hurting others.
↳ Possessive: Once Muramasa claims someone, that is his property.
↳ Demanding: When Muramasa orders someone he expects it done quickly.

History:
↳ Why should I give my story out to you? Figure it out for yourself.

Weapons:
Katana

Abilities / Skills:
↳ Enhanced Swordsmanship: The ability to be highly proficient in the way of the sword.

↳ Transformation: The ability to transform into his demon form.

↳ Fire Manipulation: The power to manipulate fire.

Strengths:
↳ Wind Magic
↳ Dry weather

Weaknesses:
↳ Water
↳ Holy magic
↳ Cold weather

↳ Causing pain
↳ Making people his
↳ Sparring

Dislikes:
↳ Weaklings
↳ Brats
↳ Drug users
↳ Stubborn People

Extra / Other: Nothing at the moment

Created by: xXYoung_Lord_CielXx  

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:40 am
User Image
Name: Kaeden
Nicknames or Aliases: None yet
Sexuality: Bisexual
Allegiance: The Moit
Height: 5”6
Weight: 130lbs
Race: ???
Scars / Tattoos / Markings / Piercings / Collars: Has eyes that glow with a strange energy, a series of piercings in one ear. Wears reflective goggles to hide his eyes.

Personality:
↳ Cocky - Kaeden can be rather full of himself, arrogant and hot-headed.
↳ Calculating - Despite his rather outgoing exterior, inside he is always calculating risks and gains, and will generally make decisions after a long thought.
↳ Cynical - Can be somewhat judgemental of others, sarcastic and callous to people he doesn’t know very well.

History:
↳ Kaeden has a fleeting idea of what he is, and is somewhat secretive of his past. He won’t tell it to just anyone.
↳ REDACTED
↳ Kaeden went into hiding. For a long, long time he had no contact with the outside world, and he liked it that way. Then the Great Storm hit, he survived, but was weakened. Thinking all the humans were dead, he wandered the barren wastes, hunting the surviving creatures with simple tools and a handmade bow.
↳ Eventually, he met Siere. Kae was hunting in his territory, and was caught by him, being mistaken for a human. It took Kaeden a long time to warm up to them, but eventually he joined the group, and through teaching has learned how to communicate. As of now, he's been in the group for a while and has no trouble assimilating into society.

Weapons:
↳Bow and Arrows - Has an assortment of arrows, including a variety of poisoned arrows.

Abilities / Skills:
↳ All-Seeing - Well, not exactly all seeing. Kaeden’s eyes basically give him the ability to zoom and enhance on anything within the area around him. If he focuses, he can sense the life energies of beings around him; sensing their general health, and general aura of what they are (demonic, angelic, beastial, etc.). He can’t see through walls.

↳Minor shapeshifting - The form he currently takes as a human is not his original form. He takes it to blend in more easily to this world. As long as he has a fundamental understanding of a being’s internal structure, he can change into them…. Lots of... "studying" required for new forms. He can also make superficial changes to the forms like adding things such as horns, or changing color; anything that doesn't really affect internal function.
↳Current forms: Human, Mockingbird, Cat, German Shepherd, Rabbit.

Strengths:
↳ Sharpshooter - From a distance, Kaeden is a force to be reckoned with. His ability combined with his archery expertise makes him a dangerous target. Quick to notice movement or changes in an environment, and is also fairly decent at tracking.
↳Nimble - Quick on his feet, one of his only defenses from close range encounters.

Weaknesses:
↳ Close Quarters - If an enemy were to get up into his space, Kaeden would basically be screwed.
↳ Physically weak - Kaeden is not one to take many blows, and can not lift very heavy objects.
↳ Bright lights - Sudden flashes of bright light can leave Kaeden stunned.
↳ Stress - When stressed, he finds it difficult to maintain his forms and will eventually flicker and distort until...

↳People he knows he can trust.
↳Cooking
↳Finding new things to do.

Dislikes:
↳ Other cynical people
↳ Greed
↳ Humans, unless known personally.
↳ Studying forms.

Extra / Other:
ᚦᛖ᛫ᛈᛚᚨᚾᛖ᛫ᛁ᛫ᚲᛟᛗᛖ᛫ᚠᚱᛟᛗ᛫ᛁᛋ᛫ᛞᛁᚡᛖᚱᚷᛖᚾᛏ᛫ᛟᚠ᛫ᚦᛁᛋ᛫ᛟᚾᛖ᛬ᛒᚢᛏ᛫ᛋᛏᛁᛚᛚ᛫ᛋᛁᛗᛁᛚᚨᚱ᛬ᛒᛖᚲᚨᚢᛋᛖ᛫ᛁᛏ᛫ᛁᛋ᛫ᛞᛃᛜ᛬

Created by: Reflett  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:41 am
Name: Konoe Kotetsu
Nicknames or Aliases: Konoe or Baka Neko
Sexuality: Homosexual Uke
Master (if claimed): Bardo Isamu
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 150lbs.
Race: Ribika (Nekojin
Class/Occupation: Co Owner of Silver Claw Inn

Personality:
↳ Loner: He tends to be to himself but enjoys the company
↳ Loyal: He is loyal to those he trusts
↳ Self-confident: He doesn't let anyone harass him and he'll stick up for himself.

History:
↳ Unknown for now.

Weapons:
Sword

Abilities / Skills:
↳ Heightened senses: Since Konoe is a nekojin he will have heightened senses.
↳ Empathy: The power to fully interpret and replicate the emotions, moods, and temperaments of others.
↳ Sanga: The ability to encourage other nekojin through song.

Strengths:
↳ My swordsmanship: I am a skilled swordsman though I may lack in strength I make up for it in agility.
↳ My senses: As Ribika my senses are one of my greatest tools allowing me to take notice of sounds, smells, or sights others can't

Weaknesses:
↳ Sensitive senses: As Ribika I have extremely sensitive senses, which is just as much a weakness as it is a strength, meaning sudden bright lights or loud noises can daze me or cause me pain.
↳ My Sanga ability: As great as the ability it is. It leaves me quite vulnerable, or if I get sick I cannot use it at all.

↳ Eating fish
↳ Grooming
↳ Playing with a ball of yarn

Dislikes:
↳ Dogs
↳ Rainy weather
↳ People messing with his tail
↳ Loud noise

Extra / Other: None for now

Created By: xXYoung_Lord_CielXx  

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:43 am
Name: Zarachiel Crossroad
Nicknames or Aliases: Zara, Chi, or Cross
Sexuality: Homosexual seke
Master (if claimed): No one as of yet
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 165lbs.
Class/Occupation: Warrior/Scavenger
Scars / Tattoos / Markings / Piercings / Collars: a cross shaped marking on his forehead and a cross earring on his left ear

Personality:
↳ Calm
↳ Loyal
↳ Smart mouth

History:
↳ just a bulleted biography
↳ Zarachiel wasn't always a demon. He was once human working with underground Mafia gangs doing their dirty work day in and day out.
↳ One day Zarachiel was shot by a rival mafia member and nearly died til he called forth a demon to save him from death.
↳ From that day Zarachiel roams this earth as a demon which he does not mind.

Weapons:
Dual Gunblades, Throwing Knives

Abilities / Skills:
↳ Conjuring
↳ Transform into his demon form
↳ Keen Eye

Strengths:
↳ His keen eye helps him spot danger a mile away
↳ His heighten senses also help him survive any confrontation

Weaknesses:
↳ if he uses either his conjuring or keen eye too much he becomes tired and weak to continue
↳ With heightened senses any loud noise or bright light hurts him.

↳ Sweets

Dislikes:
↳ Brats
↳ Loud noise

Extra / Other: Not much more to add.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:44 am
User Image
Name: Yuki Tsukihana
Nicknames or Aliases: Yuki
Master (if claimed): None
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 141 lbs
Race: Human-Demon Hybrid
Class/Occupation: Former Thief, Wanderer
Scars / Tattoos / Markings / Piercings / Collars: A long scar across his back.

Personality:
↳ Quiet: Yuki is a quiet person and will talk when spoken to or when expressing an idea. Conversations are not his strong suit but he'll try nonetheless.
↳ Kind: Despite his quiet and slightly intimidating demeanor, Yuki has a kind heart and will help those who needed it.
↳ Calm: He keeps a level head in some situations but when his friends are threatened, his darker side will seep through.
History:
↳ Born to a demon father and a human mother, Yuki's father left when he was born and his mother abandoned him out of fear of him.
↳ He raised himself up by scavenging and hunting while living in a forest.
When he was found by a group of thieves, Yuki joined them and learned how to speak and the basics of combat.
↳ His group were ambushed by hunters. After seeing his demon-like appearance, he was taken and sold as a slave.
↳ After years of planning, abuse, and deaths, Yuki finally killed his master and lived as a free man.

Weapons:
↳Dual Kukris

Abilities / Skills:
↳ Heightened Senses: His senses sharpens when he focuses on it, allowing him to sense nearby presences, hear from a distance, or more.
↳ Shadow Manipulation: Yuki can manipulate shadows at will. This allows him to create shadow clones, create bursts of shadows, etc.
↳ Hand-to-hand Combat: He is good with his kukris but when unarmed, Yuki is just as deadly, if not faster than when he is armed.

Strengths:
↳ Stealth: He is able to blend in with the darkness and able to minimize his presence.
↳ Speed: He can run at a great speed and his attacks are swift to make up for the lack of strength.

Weaknesses:
↳ He's not as strong as other warriors. He relies more on swift and one-hit attacks than fighting head-on.
↳ Anger: When angered, Yuki always used his power to control the shadows and fighting harshly, causing him to tire quickly. He also tends to ignore what he is meant to do when in this state.
↳ Communication: He is not the talkative type and often add little to a conversation. He doesn't know what to say most of the time.

↳ Books
↳ Animals
↳ Food

Dislikes:
↳ Noise
↳ Being forced to do something he disagreed to.
↳ Being woken up too early.
↳ Too much attention on him.
↳ Being watched.

Extra / Other: None at the moment.

Created By: Loveless Sky  

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:45 am

Name: Nero Evans
Nicknames or Aliases: No nicknames/aliases
Sexuality: homosexual uke
Master (if claimed): No master yet
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 140 lbs
Race: human
Class/Occupation: formerly a scavenger
Scars / Tattoos / Markings / Piercings / Collars: bleeding music note on his chest, "96" tattooed on his hand (reason unknown), multiple ear piercings and one lip piercing

Personality:
↳ Loyal: Nero isn't loyal to nor trusts many people, but if you've been lucky enough to earn his trust, he'll always be there for you
↳ Trouble-maker: Nero can be a bit of trouble maker, whether that's some harmless pranking for a few laughs or getting on the wrong side of the wrong person, Nero is always up for a little trouble and mischief
↳ Reckless: due to most of his life having to be a fight for survival, Nero will take unneeded risks in the interest of preserving his life and the life of anyone else he cares about

History:
↳ Born to a pair of lower class humans, the start of Nero's life was extremely simple and entirely focused on hiding and survivng
↳ Nero became an orphan at the age of six when his parents were killed trying to keep him from being taken away to be a slave
↳ Nero learned to survive on his own, stealing food and whatever else he needed when he had the opportunity
↳ It was through an opportunity Nero took to steal some food that landed him on the bad side of a higher class individual
↳ Through circumstances that he can't quite recall, Nero eventually found himself captured and on his way to be being sold as a slave

Weapons:
↳ prefers a knife/dagger

Abilities / Skills:
↳ Athletic
↳ Aerobatic
↳ Resourceful: due to having to rely on his wits to survive, Nero can quickly adapt to any situation, even ones that require him to use items he's unfamiliar with to defend himself

Strengths:
↳Adaptability: Nero can adapt to different situations, finding the best ways to protect himself or escape if need be
↳ Agility: Nero learned to be very agile, needing to run away or parkour his way to safety if he had been caught stealing or was being chased

Weaknesses:
↳Child-like: Nero can be a little immature at times, thinking it's a better idea to cause trouble rather than listen to orders or do what he's supposed to
↳ Distant: because he's had to survive on his own for so long, Nero will tend to distance himself from people he doesn't know or trust, preferring to look out for himself

↳ Anything with sugar in it
↳Pain (a secret love)
↳time by himself

Dislikes:
↳not being able to help his friends
↳ being in an uncomfortable or confusing situation

Extra / Other: none at the moment

Created By: Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:46 am
User Image
Name: Ren
Nicknames or Aliases: Lotus
Sexuality: Homosexual Verse
Master (if claimed): Unclaimed
Height: 5”8
Weight: 137lbs
Race: Android(Believes he’s Human)
Class/Occupation: Wandering hand for hire
Scars / Tattoos / Markings / Piercings / Collars: A branded symbol between his shoulder blades.

Personality:
↳ Patient - It takes a lot to set Ren off, but when it happens, he’s still rather subdued with his anger and will take it out passively.
↳ Kind - Despite the world he lives in, Ren goes out of his way to help others, even for little or no gain to himself.
↳ Naive - Wants to help everyone he meets, even if he doesn’t know them personally. This makes him a fairly easy target for people wanting to use him. Honestly it’s a wonder he’s lasted this long.

History:
↳ just a bulleted biography
↳ Ren’s mind comes from a scientist before the Great Storm. His mind was placed in an android set to awaken at a certain time to tell any other remaining humans what had happened before and teach them ways to rebuild the Earth.
↳ This, of course, did not go to plan, as his memory was somehow wiped; the beginning of Ren’s life is a blur to him. He remembers waking up in the hands of an older, mutated man he didn’t know, and being forced to work with said man. The man never told him anything of his life before then, and as far as he knows he didn’t have one. He will likely never regain his memory.
↳ Eventually growing tired of being forced to work for this disgusting man, Ren found a way to escape in the dead of night. Unfortunately, he had no idea where to go from there, and found himself wandering and stealing what he needed to survive.

Weapons:
↳ Metal Pipe/ Whatever he can find in the moment

Abilities / Skills:
↳ How Shocking!: Ren never really understood why he was able to do this, but if he touched someone; he was able to deliver a powerful shock to them. However, it significantly drains his own energy when used.
↳ Imbue electricity: As long as whatever he wields is metal, he’s learned to control his shocking ability to hit right at the moment of impact to deal a shock as well as whatever the weapon dealt.
↳ Glowing eyes: When in rather dark areas, Ren can control his eyes to light up ever so slightly, increasing sensitivity to seeing in the dark. It is only a very faint affect though. Enough to see outlines and vague forms.

Strengths:
↳ Resistant to drugging/gasses: Seeing as he’s an android, he doesn’t need to breathe (though he mimics the motions) so affects of gasses are practically nonexistent to him. Poisons and drugs do affect the layer of synthetic muscle he has over the robotic parts of his body, but are weakened in their effect since most of his movement comes from underlying machinery.
↳Physically strong: He is able to lift fairly heavy things with ease, within reason of course. Also built rather durable, despite his hatred/low tolerance for pain.

Weaknesses:
↳ Weakness to electricity: Though he’s able to control electricty and shock people, he himself is particularly weak to getting shocked himself. Shocks from a taser or stun baton will have him out like a light in seconds.
↳ Psuedo-Human: Although he’s an android, he is fully able to feel pain and will black out from too much pain due to overheating processors. This also includes hunger and thirst.
↳Hunger: Again, despite being an android, he is designed to eat and drink water like any human. He pulls the sugars from food for energy and water helps keep his coolant stable.

↳ Any plants he can find.
↳ Special place in his heart for flowers. He keeps a small book to press them into.
↳ Helping others
↳ Being free
↳ Colder weather

Dislikes:
↳ Rain/Thunderstorms
↳ Being alone
↳ Running, even though he has to.
↳ People who think they’re above others

Extra / Other: Nothing more to add!

Created By: Reflett  

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:47 am
Name: Ahkmet Anubis
Nicknames or Aliases: Anubis or Jackal
Sexuality: Pansexual seke
Master (if claimed): St. Vier
Height: 5'11
Weight: 180lbs.
Race: Egyptian God
Class/Occupation: Warrior/God

Personality:
Relaxation is key: I am rather laid back as long as you do not annoy me.
Patience is a virtue: I have the patience of a saint.
Best not to incur a God's Wrath: Push my buttons long enough and you might not enjoy the end result.

History:
↳ Look up my history in a history book

Weapons:
Khopesh Egyptian Staff

Abilities / Skills:
Dark Arts: I am able to utilize dark magic
Necromancy: I can raise the fallen to serve or protect me from harm.
Death Manipulation: I decide whether you live or die and determine how you shall meet your end.
Transformation: I can transform into my dog form at will, I only change into my God form if the holder of my Ankh wishes it so.

Strengths:
Necromancy: With the power to raise the dead, I am able to protect myself from enemies.
Trasformation: I can transform into my dog form and hide out in small places.

Weaknesses:
Light Magic: Light magic weakens me...
Magic Negation: without my magic I am powerless

↳ Being petted
↳ Reading ancient books

Dislikes:
↳ Abusive people
↳ Being mistreated
↳ Holy relics

Extra / Other: Ahkmet was once trapped within an Ankh and that ankh is the key to controlling the Jackal God. However, if you are not the holder his ankh will dissolve into sand until it reforms back into an ankh.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:48 am
User Image
Name: Shizuka
Nicknames or Aliases: Shizu
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 57kg
Race: Presumed human(?)
Class/Occupation: Scavenger

Personality:
↳ Quiet
↳ Loyal
↳ Friendly

History:
↳ No one knows how Shizuka appeared. He was suddenly just... there. His past is a mystery and many people suspect that the boy isn't what he appeared to be. No one knows much about him and Shizuka prefers it that way.

Weapons:
↳ Knives

Abilities / Skills:
↳ Low Presence: Shizuka can lower his presence to become invisible if he wants to.
↳ Psychokinesis: He can move anything with just a wave of a hand or just a look.

Strengths:
↳ Accuracy: Shizuka has an accurate aim, almost precise.
↳ Bonds: The stronger the bond he has with someone, the stronger his power.

Weaknesses:
↳ Stamina: He's not very athletic. A long run can be too tiring for him and too much use of his power can weaken him greatly depending on his bond with someone.
↳ Physical Strength: Shizuka isn't that strong in terms of physical strength.

↳ Books
↳ Games

Dislikes:
↳ Exhausting activities
↳ Fighting

Extra / Other: Might change later lol

Created By: Loveless Sky  

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:50 am
Name: Damian Monroe Baker
Nicknames or Aliases: Monroe, Wyvern
Sexuality: Bisexual
Master (if claimed): N/A
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 130lbs
Race:Half human. Other half unknown.
Class/Occupation: Thief/ Wanderer
Scars / Tattoos / Markings / Piercings / Collars: Some small scarring on his face from various fights as well as the word "WHORE" carved across his shoulders on his back. Has a tattoo of a large black dragon with red wings on the left side of his ribs in addition to the tattoo "Lucky You" on the backs of his thighs. Tongue pierced.

Personality:
↳ Hypersexual and overly flirtatious
↳ Sarcastic
↳ Can be extremely violent when provoked

History:
↳ Monroe was born to a young gypsy woman. His mother, knowing she couldn't provide the life he deserved, handed him over to a group of demon hunters. He was trained to hunt along side them as one of their own. The leader of the group soon adopted Monroe as his own son and taught him all he knows.
↳ The group was attacked and Monroe's adoptive father was killed. He left him a not telling him to run as far away as he could. Monroe found shelter with a con artist named Lysander where he was put through horrid displays abuse. This eventually drove Monroe to kill Lysander and hide his body however his family came looking for him. Monroe once again found himself on the run.
↳ Monroe is currently on the route for some where safe to hide from Lysander's family. He knows he won't survive long on his own in the current state of the world.

Weapons:
↳ Has a preference for firearms though he finds them difficult to come by
↳ Throwing knives
↳ His own two hands are probably the best weapons he has.

Abilities / Skills:
↳ Excellent marksman
↳ Trained in three different martial arts
↳ He has the ability to create and control fire

Strengths:
↳ Accuracy (he's never missed a shot)
↳ Resilient, he refuses to go down with out a fight.
↳ He's extremely flexible and agile able to contort his body to get in and out of tight spaces.

Weaknesses:
↳ His own mouth tends to get him in the most trouble as he doesn't know when to keep it shut.
↳ He does tend to have a quick temper
↳ The dark. He has absolutely no night vision so when fighting in dark places he must rely on his other senses.

↳ Being a brat
↳ Pain as he is a pretty big masochist
↳ Reading
↳ Drawing/ Painting
↳ Singing

Dislikes:
↳ Most people
↳ Opening up to people
↳ Being made to follow rules
↳ Feelings

Extra / Other: I will probably work on this some more but I just wanted to get it up.

Created By: EchoMonroe  
Earth Died Screaming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces