Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply Lixin District
198 Cherry Street - Nix Residence Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:55 am
User Image
*REPLACE THE 177 WITH 198*

1ST FLOOR
User Image

LIVING ROOM / KITCHEN / DINING AREA

2ND FLOOR
User Image

BEDROOM

User Image

BATHROOM

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:13 pm
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November5thSunday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:42 am
User Image

[ ♠ ]

C I P H E R N I X
♟ do you seek the truth? ♟
location ♟ home
action ♟ wandering
mood ♟ curious
companyaudrey
outfitthis
status ♟ healthy / sane
dating♟no one

[ ♠ ]

"...And here we are!" He announced, turning back to Audrey. "I'll admit it's small, but I like it better that way really. Let's me keep track of things more easily." He commented as they walked to the front door. Cipher took out his keys, inserting one until he heard the sound of the door unlocking.

Okay, so he did remember to clean. Good. He internally sighed in relief as he went in, tossing his jacket onto a nearby empty chair once he removed it. "Make yourself comfortable." He nodded at the sofa. "I know we just ate, but did you want any snacks?" He asked as he looked through the cabinets. Good, he had popcorn and cookies in stock. He waited for Audrey's reply before taking out any snacks.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:14 am
User Image

"Audrey"

▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

tab tab "Small things aren't so bad." She responds when he talks about the size of his place. "I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a few small homes in the past myself." Looking around, she notes that it was considerably clean, minus the jacket now lying disheveled in a chair. Wanting to give a legitimate reason why she couldn't bring him to "her place", she gives a little chuckle. "Well, this is certainly much more clean than mine. Honestly, I'm pretty sure a past me was a tornado in slob form. I've just been too concerned to find out what's under all the filth since then, and haven't finished picking it up yet..." She sighs and goes to sit down on the sofa, partially laying on it. Her legs were propped up by the left arm of the couch, with her elbow supporting her head up on the middle portion. "Hmm...snacks...well, if we're going to be watching a movie, then I think popcorn will be a good enough one, don't you? But if you want to bring anything else in, that's fine with me as well. Your choice."

O.ut O.f C.haracter:

▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

princess syub

Translation:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:15 am
User Image

[ ♠ ]

C I P H E R N I X
location ♟ home
action ♟ wandering
mood ♟ normal
companyaudrey
outfitthis
status ♟ healthy / sane
dating♟no one

[ ♠ ]

"You moved houses often? Must be tough, you can never get used to one environment often huh." Cipher cocked his head back at Audrey, catching the comment on having homes in the past. He nodded in understanding when she commented on her past self. "Mhm. Cleaning can be a bit of a chore. I'm actually pretty surprised I was able to keep this place clean for so long." Cipher paused for a moment. Crap, he gave himself away, didn't he? "You can usually count on me to get a place dirty within the first 30 minutes of me staying there." He adds quickly with a little chuckle. That was close, though Audrey might be smarter than she lets on.

'I better be careful with what I say.'

"Alrighty, popcorn it is." He grabs a bag from the cabinet and pops it into the microwave. He hoists himself up onto the counter with ease, sitting near the microwave. He points to the drawers under the TV, "My laptop's in there if you want to check Netflix for movies already. It's hooked up to the TV so be careful." He's somewhat glad he didn't put a password yet. Sitting on the counter already got him lazy, and he'd rather sit here and wait for the popcorn than get up and go through his laptop for movies.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:08 am
User Image

"Audrey"

tab tab When he points out where his laptop is, she nods, then goes to pick it up, after which she opens up a browser and gets onto Netflix. "Hmm...what kinds of movies do you like?" She calls, glancing briefly towards him. "Action, comedy...romance, even. I'm pretty easy when it comes with movies, so if anything sounds fun, I may be up for it."

While he is in the kitchen, she figured to try and take some advantage of the situation, and unbuttons the top couple of buttons of her dress, letting it hang somewhat open now to slightly expose her skin. Not too much, but possibly enough. The best way to win some people over, after all, was hinting at the possibility of sleeping with them. She might have cursed Cipher, but she wasn't quite sure yet of what his interests were.

O.ut O.f C.haracter:

princess syub

Translation:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:29 am
User Image

[ ♠ ]

C I P H E R N I X
location ♟ home
action ♟ wandering
mood ♟ embarrassed
companyaudrey
outfitthis
status ♟ healthy / sane
dating♟no one

[ ♠ ]

Cipher hopped down once he heard the microwave's ding, while at the same time listening to Audrey. "How about something with romance and comedy? I'm an all-around kind of guy too, but I've been wanting to watch something like that today." As he spoke he rummaged through the cabinets for a bowl, his back turned to Audrey. After serving the popcorn in a bowl, he turns around to head to the living room and—

'U-uh...' Cipher's eyes looked around every corner of the room, anywhere but there. It's not that he's interested... It's more like, he's inexperienced? Oh jeez, what does it even mean?

Cheeks hot red, he edged around the couch and plopped down a bit away from Audrey, setting down the popcorn in between them. He chuckled awkwardly as he tugged on his shirt, "So, uh, have you picked a movie yet?" It took all of his self-control not to look at her. They just met. He can't be doing this to her. But of course, hormones are a thing. He takes a quick glance at her then looks away again. Nope, nope, nope. Not happening. Not happening.

ooc
what an awkward bean lol

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:58 am
User Image

"Audrey"

tab tab She chuckles slightly when Cipher enters the room, his face flushed from the sight. When he sits a little bit away from her, she just moves closer. She could tell that he was aroused, though was trying to fight it. It would only take a little persuasion, she thought. "Well...you did just give me a couple of genres. Just one moment..." She gets up and goes over to his movie collection, looking through it. As she walked over there, she swayed her hips a little, doing anything to push him over the edge. He was already at his limits. "How about...this?" She pulls out a movie that might be good, and offers it to him.

O.ut O.f C.haracter: You can say if you have a movie in mind concerning that. If not, it'll just be a random movie. It's hardly the focus, I think lol

princess syub

Translation:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:48 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November6thMonday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:58 pm
User Image

"Audrey"

tab tab At first sunlight, Karmala awakens. She remembers what she had said to Cipher beforehand, about changing every day. And so, in order to satisfy her "curse", she quietly gets up and goes over to her outfit from yesterday, which had been tossed haphazardly onto the floor. Taking it, she changes both herself and the dress. Now the skirt was a long, silk dress, with a gold band branching out from the top of her breasts, into what was almost a sleeve. She also makes a pair of gloves to go with the dress.

For her appearance, she makes herself a little more pale, and expands her breasts slightly. Her eyes become a soft pink, and her hair stays the same length, but becomes a light blue color. Looking in a mirror, and finding herself satisfied, she goes back to lay by Cipher, making it seem that she was still asleep, if he hadn't woken already. She then waits for him to wake up and see the "new" her.

O.ut O.f C.haracter:

princess syub

Translation:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:58 am
User Image

[ ♠ ]

C I P H E R N I X
location ♟ home
action ♟ wandering
mood ♟ embarrassed
companyaudrey
outfit ♟ shirt and boxers
status ♟ healthy / sane
dating♟no one

[ ♠ ]

The sunlight hit Cipher's face, waking him up from whatever sweet dream he was having. He groaned, throwing a hand over his eyes. What time was it? Heck, what happened? He invited Audrey over, they watched a movie, and then...

It was then he realized the warmth next to him. What...?

And then it hit him. The exposed skin, his whole temperature raising through the roof (figuratively), and then it was just a convoluted, hot mess. Did he really...? Cipher blinked, though his vision was still blocked by his arm. Well, only one way to find out. He removes his arm, at the same time slowly turning to the warmth beside him.

If yesterday's Audrey was beautiful, today's Audrey looked like a goddess. Ethereal, even. Her hair stayed the same length, but today, locks as blue as the morning sky spilled over the pillow she laid her head on. Long eyelashes framed her closed eyes. She was dressed in a long, blue dress with a gold band on the chest area and wrapping around her arms. The material looked pure and light, most likely silk. She slept calmly, a far cry to what Cipher was experiencing right now.

Internally, the male was panicking. What the heck does he do now? It's not like he could just kick her out or anything! How did a movie session even lead up to this? "..." But all he could do was emit a soft sigh. Instead, he laid down on his side and watched the girl laying on his bed. To be more precise, watching the light blue aura that danced through the girl's body like a calm ocean.

'Well, sorry to disappoint, my yesterday self. Something did happen between us.'

'...Jeez, how am I gonna deal with this?'

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:07 am
User Image

"Audrey"

tab tab Feeling Cipher stir, the new persona does as well. Looking at Cipher, she gives a little smile, then stands up and starts fixing up her clothes. "Morning..." She says, a bit quietly. She had decided to be a more more timid with this personality, which would be reflected in her aura. The dress was a little form-fitting, but at the same time disguised her new figure well enough so that she was leaving some things to the imagination. "So, um...yesterday...that...was something." More than that, she didn't legitimately know what to say. It was supposed to be a possible attempt to drag Cipher down, though she hadn't yet gotten to that point. Still, the situation could be remedied, depending on how she handled Cipher at this point in time, when she might seem most vulnerable.

O.ut O.f C.haracter:

princess syub

Translation:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:32 am
User Image

[ ♠ ]

C I P H E R N I X
location ♟ home
action ♟ talking
mood ♟ embarrassed
companyaudrey
status ♟ healthy / sane
dating♟no one

[ ♠ ]

Cipher felt her shift beside him, watching as the long eyelashes revealed soft, pink eyes. Audrey gives him a small smile before standing up from the bed, smoothing her clothes down. Cipher stayed, laying on the bed, still trying to register everything that led up to this moment. She greeted him in a quiet, timid voice, one that fit her aura very well. After a few moments, he sat up, running a hand through his hair to at least smooth down his bedhead.

"So, um...yesterday...that...was something."

He almost choked, both literally and figuratively, when she said that. Right, gotta address the elephant in the room. He coughed awkwardly, his hand moving from his hair down to his nape. "...Y-yeah, um. It was, something."

This was way too awkward. How do one-night stand-ers do it?

He ran his hand through his hair again, this time decidedly. Well, it was now or never. No matter what outcome, he'll have to face this sooner or later. He stood up from the bed, turning to look at the girl and meet her eyes with his own. "I'm really sorry if I forced you, and I'm sorry if I've made you uncomfortable with what happened. I'm pretty sure neither of us expected for that to happen, really. So, now, it's up to you what we do next." After saying this, he offered a small smile of his own. "I know we'd only just met and all, but I had fun hanging out with you. If you don't hate me, I hope we can do this again sometime." He tried his best not to utter a word about what happened, or how it was, technically, his first time. No need to make it any more awkward than this.

'Am I being too forward? I hope I don't make her even more uncomfortable with this.'

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:47 am
User Image

"???"

tab tab "No, I remember what happened perfectly. Audrey wanted that to happen, no question about it. If she didn't, she wouldn't have tempted you like that, showing off her body and all that. So, she was expecting it." She was speaking as if about someone completely different. In a way, that was true. Hearing him suggest a future repetition of last night's activity, she gives a little half-smile. "Well, we'll see. Remember what I said, not everyday you'll get someone as...open as Audrey. Future Me might require a bit more...coaxing. Speaking of which..." She sits back down on the bed. "A new me, a new name. I hadn't decided on one yet, so...do you have any ideas?"

O.ut O.f C.haracter:

princess syub

Translation:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:25 am
User Image

[ ♠ ]

C I P H E R N I X
location ♟ home
action ♟ talking
mood ♟ embarrassed
companyaudrey (???)
status ♟ healthy / sane
dating♟no one

[ ♠ ]

'Huh, so she's a completely different person from Audrey.' He nodded as he listened to the blue-haired girl. It made sense, considering the total 180 in personality. He watches her as she gives a half-smile before sitting on the bed. Now she was asking for ideas on a new name.

"Well, I was never good at names, but..." He trails off, taking in her features again. He could just half-a** it and pick some random name, but he feels she doesn't deserve such an effortless response. Though that doesn't excuse the fact that he's still bad at choosing names. "...how about Serena?"

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Lixin District

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces