Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Meddling Kids (Dalema + Philip)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doutei

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
we've got some work to do now

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:14 am
It was a normal night for Alternia that night.

Except it wasn't.

Tonight felt weird, it felt different. As Philip approached his target, he felt uneasy. Perhaps he should have brought Tzofia with him after all. Well it was too late now. Stepping onto the front step of the hive before him, the hemoanon dressed boy peeked inside. It really did have an eerie feeling to it. There was a layer of dust over everything suggesting it hadn't been opened in a long time. So it should be safe to go inside, right? Instead of using the front door, he opted to climb in through one of the broken windows on the side. It was reckless but wouldn't leave prints on the door handle.

"Oof!" The detective yelped as he landed inside on his face. Rubbing it as he stood, he glanced around the room and started checking for any signs of recent life. So far so good. Once the entrance was cleared, he headed into the next room to investigate further without paying much attention to the space he left behind.

ImaginationsParadise

Doutei

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:47 pm
Dalema had a heard of an abandoned hive and some juicy gossip about it. That's when she made it her case... A self proclaimed case that no one knew she had taken charge of but, a case nevertheless! She'd be the first troll to investigate what went on no matter what.

Ampere was unaware their charge had tricked them into taking her to an abandoned hive on the van. But what other choice did she had! If she would have said something, the snake lusus would have take off on their own and leave her home for the night. So she had told them they would just scoop up some tech that they could suck out the remaining electric currents and spend some quality time, safely and up to "her league".

Once they had arrived, Dale and Ampere hopped of the van and walked over to the abandoned and possibly haunted hive. While she stared at the place and observed the structured, her lusus had slithered off. When she noticed, the greenblood pouted. "You were supposed to wait for me, you know?" Her voice cracked at the end of her sentence, feeling angry that he wasn't paying attention to her-- again. But whatever, let them eat what they wanted while she looked around.

The child followed the snake's trail inside the hive, they had slithered their way through the storm cellar, cracking open the old wooden doors with their body. So much for being low key. With her trusty flashlight on her hand and a smile on her face, Dalema went downstairs and looked around. She saw creepy dolls and... what seemed like a ghost! Carefully she approached the ghost and shone her flashlight at it just to be disappointed. It was only a sheet covering a sewing dummy. Just as she was about to give up and leave, she heard a loud thud.

"Jinkies!"
She exclaimed. "Wh-what was that?" Dale lowered her voice as she tried to hear anything else. Could that be a ghost?

How exciting! She couldn't believe it, she might see some spooky things tonight, how great! "Looks like I have a mystery on my hands!"

Taking careful steps, Dale found a staircase that'd would take her up inside the hive. It sure seemed unstable and that it'd crumble at some point but she didn't think of that. She went up regardless and looked around the main block. She passed by a fireplace with a picture of a happy couple and looked for any clues that would help her figure out who or what made that noise. Something toppled over an object and that made her scream. OH MY GOD...

IT WAS.... It was...

It was only Ampere eating a lamp. Dalema blinked several times, staring at her lusus tried to suck out any electricity out of the lamp and giggled. "Dude, you freaked me out!" She approached the snake with a smile. "Think you might want to head over to the storm cellar, I saw a circuit breaker down there. Probably better than that lamp."

Ampere hissed in agreement, coiling their body around their charge to take her with them. "Oh... Um... why don't you go ahead? I, uh, I wanna find more food for you to eat. Maybe some tech I can fix up for both of us while I'm at it. That's cool with you, right?" The snake uncoiled himself, thinking it was a good plan. She probably wouldn't be able to keep up with them anyways.

There was no way she'd let Ampere take away her fun for a feast. No way in hell. Watching them go the way she came, Dale sighed and resumed looking around. Hopefully no one heard her scream. She always bragged how brave she was and how she wasn't a scaredy cat. The child picked up the pace, not waiting for whatever that was inside to run away from her grasp!

Doutei

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff