Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Taming Lions (Rasali + Cerpin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

somebody help calm this roaring in my heart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:32 pm
The journey here never got any easier. Cerpin rested his back against the side of a hive, taking a moment to look up at the sky and catch his breath. It was a good test of endurance to make the trek to Salamire but the dangerous creatures that lurked along the way as well as the tough terrain reminded him not to get complacent. This time, he'd come on his own which had left him alone with his thoughts the entire time.

There was so much to get done after the success of the space mission infiltration. He needed to further the space program's plans by speaking with Byakko as well as check in with Stryke concerning the screening he'd done with Deimos. While he was here, it would make sense to meet with Keionx to undergo additional sword training and get her advice with these strange abilities he'd discovered with Tevini. On top of that, he wanted to trek further out into the swamp to find Forera's lookout tower. If she was around, a catch up session might clear his head of some of the stress he'd been dealing with lately.

Those were just the tasks to accomplish here at the swamp. Thinking over all the additional crap he had to do in Chittentown was just exhausting. Cerpin knew he was pushing himself too hard but it was better than taking a break. A break would leave him with too much downtime to ponder the difficult questions he'd been struggling with since the final confrontation in the space tower. How did the other rebels deal with these issues? How did they find peace with the answers?

The sounds of the village washed over him, reminding him that if he wanted to know, all he had to do was ask.

"Hey! Hey, hold up-" Why hadn't he thought of this sooner? He pushed off from the building to follow a familiar face. They hadn't spoken much for a few sweeps now but he still remembered how level headed Rasali had been during his initial encounters with the Rebellion. If there was ever a good person to talk to about these fears, he had a feeling it would be her. She'd been the one to quell the problems when he'd first met Aerona and the other War Babes. And she'd been working hard as a leader down with the ground crews during the space missions.

"It's been a while, hasn't it, Rasali?" He gave the greenblood a tired crooked smile. "Listen, I've been having a rough time with some stuff lately. I thought maybe talking to you might help. You've been with the Rebellion a long time, right? Have you ever felt, I don't know... scared?" He rubbed at the back of his neck awkwardly, struggling to voice his thoughts well.

"I met someone. He said a lot of things that freaked me out and I'm having a hard time coping. I'm not leaving but I don't know how to get the thought out of my head that it'd be so easy for them to wipe us out. There's just so many of them."

seekingCylem

Yamashii

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces