Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhine Jive Click

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:39 am
[Fill in]  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 11:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxx THE S E E D T H A T G E R M I N A T E S T H E W O R L D x

By the time Siere arrived at camp he was starving, irritable and nearly incoherent with it. Luckily, Dog recognized his mood, and herded the Moit leader back to his own tent with a few well placed nips.

Back in his own tent, Siere melted back into a wholly humanoid shape, hair limp around him rather than its constant, moving state, the two eyes placed in his head slitted, thin things, entirely white without pupil or iris. A toothy mouth took up most of his face, edges of it turned down in displeasure, until another of his comrades wheeled two pieces of ‘furniture’ into his tent. They were both humans, or mostly human-looking mutants, that the Moit had captured fairly recently, “converting” into twin lamps. Each held a glowing crystal in their mouth, their hands fused to hold additional crystals permanently. They were strong willed creatures, who had not accepted their reality as objects, still looking to escape and be full people again rather than furniture.

They were perfect for the hungry boogey man. He fell on them almost as soon as they were left alone, playing up their combined fears, becoming a savage thing they could never hope to understand, and never escape, who used them entirely as objects.

Perhaps half an hour later, fed and largely satiated for the moment, Siere pushed the door of his tent open, unheeding of the limp forms of the two “lamps” behind him.

He called for a Moit who could be a messenger. Dog offered, unsurprisingly, and Siere took the time to write his message on paper, respecting the other Moit’s limitations.

Dante
                      he wrote.

I invite you to feast with me.
                      Let us discuss our next moves and prepare for the future that is ours by right.
                      Bring your best men, and I will fete them as well. It would be good for best to meet, and I would like to introduce you to my best as well.
                      --Siere, of the Moit

Mood: Focused
With: Two lamps, Dog

”Kitty Mew”

Rhine Jive Click

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:44 am
User Image
Dante Reinhardt
Raider Leader | Incubus | a*****e

It's been six days since I've had my fix
And now I'm fixed on you
Despite your trembling body
I can tell you want it too

-

[Continued from the outskirts]

Few steps were taken into the tent before Dante was greeted by Siere, a greeting that was fully welcomed. The way he carried himself and the demeanor that matched it were entirely different than what they had been during his first invitation to the camp. He was much more friendly, much less on his guard and accepting of what Siere had to offer.

“It’s nice to see you again, my friend.” He said.

As the other male stepped back, the incubus took a moment to take in his surroundings. He hadn’t been welcomed into the tent previously, so he didn’t know its usual state, but it wasn’t difficult to assume that these “decorations” were meant for him. The hospitality of the other man was appreciated, but it also made thing difficult. He wished he didn’t command his men to stay back with Dog until invited in, because maybe their presence would help him retain some form of professionalism.

It wasn’t the sight that initially broke his composure, it was the sounds that rang through the large fleshy structure like the sexual chorus of an orgy. His hungered mind began to swim and his face began to heat up, but he still followed Siere’s request and took a seat. Choosing to sit on the opposite side of the table in which the other came from.

He leaned forward, elbows on the table and fingers intertwined to create a place to rest his chin. “It seems you’ve learned a bit about me hmm? I like what you’ve done with the place.” He said calmly, a smirk crossing his lips. Surely it would be embarrassing if for some reason this wasn’t done for him, but being the arrogant creature he was it was a risk he was willing to take.

“How have you been since we last met?” Dante asked, choosing causal conversation to begin. It was easier than trying to think straight.

-

I'm every man you've ever dreamed of
All your fantasies combined
You can tell I'm the best by the blood on your dress
There's no bite as good as mine

Wearing:Something like this but olive green now~
Mood: Friendly, unexpectedly lusty, a little nervous about the whole self control thing.
With: Siere
OOC: ...

Rhine Jive Click

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:41 pm

Asked the question, Siere wouldn’t have said that he had intended for Dante to be off-balance when the incubus entered his tent. Indeed, he had gone to some effort to make sure that the man was comfortable, and could be situated with what he imagined was the Other’s idea of a “feast.” This was a celebration as much as it was anything else, after all. Pre-emptive, if it were to apply to their conquering of Ozymandias, but exactly on time if they were celebrating the two raider clans’ alliance itself.

He wouldn’t have said it, but it was possible there was some calculating part of him that wasn’t against the idea of Dante being off-balance, horny, either for his own personal reasons (there was that time in the alley, cut short) or strategic reasons (other times in the City Center had rendered their alliance, while ultimately the obvious choice, not entirely spot-free).

Siere was poor at reading facial expressions that deviated from those typically present in human children; lust certainly broke this mold. Still, he had learned some little of how to read Dante in the time they’d spent together, and was satisfied in his appraisal of the other man’s reaction. He himself had made sure to glut himself with fear before the meeting, and was as satiated as he ever was. That was to say, he was still hungry (he was always hungry; a large part of him was always seeking sustenance) but it didn’t rule him, wasn’t so much of a nagging distraction in the back of his mind.

”This is meant to be a feast” he replied, stepping back and sinking back into his chair, reaching for the small bone cup in the same movement. He was comfortable here, as he hadn’t been yesterday; it leant a further grace to his movements, to his thoughts.

”This is how you would prefer to feast, yes? I wasn’t sure about your troops. I have a variety of offerings. Please—“ He waved a magnanimous hand at the wall, indicating that Dante should go ahead if he desired.

”It’s not a form of sustenance I was aware of; very interesting.” He shifted, leg lengthening without him being aware of it as he crossed one over the other, the inky “dye” deepening and shifting over his thigh.

”I’m well. We are nearly ready, I think. And you, Dante?”

Mood: magnanimous
With: Dante

”Kitty Mew”

Rhine Jive Click

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:12 am
User Image
Dante Reinhardt

And now I'm fixed on you

-

Dante was correct in his assumptions that the décor had be for him, it seemed. However, this didn’t make the situation any less difficult to deal with. He was offered food, the sustenance that often times wouldn’t be offered while visiting another war leader’s encampment. How could that offer not tempt him?

“Thanks, I’m grateful for your hospitality my friend.” He said, giving a slight nod in approval before his gaze turned back to the humanoid figures in the wall like structure. “My men feast more simply than I do. They favor vegetables and flesh, outside of the vampire,” he said. It was a risky choice to bring that one. He was lucky enough to be gifted with an immunity that didn’t let him become burnt up by the sun, but he did still suffer a great weakness from it. However, that didn’t make him any less valuable to Dante.

After these words he took the opportunity to indulge in his offering as he continued to listen to Siere, curious to hear how things were going. His eye’s passed over the bodies as they released cries of desire and with little hesitation brought a hand up to caress the skin of what he assumed to be male. Yes, these appeared to be human, as they once were, but it was difficult to see them as such. They still seemed to react and shudder at the touch, still gave off the delicious essence of lust he strive for, but there was just something off about it. Part of the fun was having the other party touch you and provide similar simulations, but these were not much more than objects. Toys.

His body soaked in the energy conjured by his light fondling’s like a sponge and in turn it began to release his energy that would usually enhance his partner’s need for him. It was robust and noticeable, however this time it was controlled and didn’t overflow beyond a ten feet radius. He was curious if it even worked on these creatures.

“I can’t say it’s an easy form of sustenance. Convenient at times, but also frustrating,” Dante replied. He knew how rare such a thing was, seeing as he was the only incubus in his own camp. Perhaps it would have been beneficial to have another to mutually feed with. “Yours is unique as well, I quite enjoy it.”

“Preparations are going well. My men should be ready to move when given the order,” he said and moved his lips closer to the bound figure.

Despite how incorrect toying with this thing felt, he also saw it as a necessity in the current situation. After what had happened in the alley it was clear that pursuing Siere in this way was dangerous for the relationship he was trying to build, but he also needed this sustenance. He needed a release and this was the logical way to go about it; embarrassing as it was.

His lips met that of the fleshy wall and his hand trailed down, down, until he was able to disrupt the artificial chorus. As he did this, Dante’s eye’s narrowed towards Siere. It was somewhat of a taunt, a test to see what the other male’s reaction might be.

-

Mood: Friendly, lusty, something.

Rhine Jive Click

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:06 pm

Dante verbally accepted his hospitality, and Siere relaxed a bit more, hair that had been mostly behaving in a series of plaits down his back beginning to unravel and fiddle with pieces of the “chair.”

He nodded along to the idea of flesh and vegetables; even the vampire wouldn’t be a problem, as long as offerings such as his furniture would be sufficient. He wouldn’t, of course, allow any unwilling feeding off his Moit. But then, he’d also heard that a vampire’s bite could be highly pleasurable. As long as they weren’t rendered incapable of doing their duty as raiders soon, he wouldn’t begrudge any Moit who wanted to experience whatever they wished.

Magnanimous as these thoughts were, Siere found himself watching Dante approach his “feast” with perhaps a bit too much of his own interest. There was a kind of innocent interest in his staring, mixed up though it was with some other confusing something-else. So much of his life had been spent entirely solitary, among small children for whom sexuality was a bare shadow, if anything at all. There was something compelling about the smoothing of hand down flank, something disturbing about the genitalia in its current state; something disgusting about the panting and sweating and moving into and toward the incubus, but--intriguing, too.

Gorged as he was, Siere still felt something he categorized as hunger, watching, and took a long drink from the tea in his bone cup. It had gone lukewarm, but he drank it anyway.

The remainder of the cup went down his throat in a long gulp as he continued watching Dante interact with Siere’s offering. He kept himself from coughing barely, and only by quickly sprouting a secondary head, a miniature of his own, which coughed silently for several seconds before shrivelling and disappearing entirely into Siere’s neck.

It wasn’t until the head had disappeared, and Siere was pulling himself back together, that he noticed Dante’s gaze on him. His returning smile was both tentative and toothy, overwide.

His gaze flicked down to where Dante’s hand had drifted. It lingered.

He couldn’t have said what kind of interest he was projecting--innocent, businesslike, personal, heated. He didn’t have enough experience with himself to be able to tell the difference, to know it in himself.

”I think it’s probably too soon to speak of our combined forces invading in the next week. But there is a holiday it would be good to move on. Founder’s Day. A day, I understand from my Moit who were once slaves, meant to celebrate the very institution we seek to dismantle.”

Mood: Interested

”Kitty Mew”

Rhine Jive Click

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:29 am
User Image
Dante Reinhardt

And now I'm fixed on you

-

There was an extent to this meeting that felt odd, and the root of that feeling came from his acceptance of the meal. Appreciated and necessary as it was to the incubus, something felt wrong about doing such things while acting in a diplomatic manner. It just wasn’t quite working for him as he’d like.

His gaze didn’t fixate completely and it would shift to the figure he toyed with to make his attentions on Siere seem natural. Dante’s attention on him nearly ceased when he began to find it boring when he found it impossible to understand what might be going through the other’s mind. However, it was grabbed again by the sound of a coughing fit. What an interesting distraction. Was that a second head? Well that was a new one. The strange occurrence led to his gaze finally being met though.

Dante pulled away from his meal just enough to provide a smirk in return. A non-verbal queue that gave off a sense of questioning the intention behind the grin. It wasn’t an appropriate time to be questioning it aloud and potentially putting another strain between them.

“Too soon to reveal such plans to our men, yes. As for the two of us, I don’t see harm in at least discussing it a little,” he said, this time pulling away from his toy completely and leaving it as it was. Poor thing. However he gestured to the figures and offered a quick, “Surely you’re hungry as well,” before continuing on.

He leaned beside it instead and crossed his arms in thought. “Hah… suppose I should have remembered that day, huh?” He left no context to why. There was plenty of room to assume that there were slaves among his ranks as well. “Making an attack on such a day is risky, but it’ll leave the biggest impact. The master’s might be gathered but if we plan on sending men in there we can expect their security to accompany them.”

-

Rhine Jive Click

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:03 pm
User Image

There was something personal in Dante’s reaction to the upcoming holiday, but Siere didn’t think it would be appropriate to ask him about it. He found himself wishing that they were--some flit of emotion that crossed across the incubus’s face that Siere wished he had the experience with complex emotions necessary to categorize--but he didn’t inquire.

He wasn’t terribly hungry, having prepared himself precisely for this meeting wanting to be as stable as it was possible for him to be--but it was also true that the kind of thing that he was was never really sated. At least, not so far. Not even in the earlier days of the Moit, when he’d first set up the first of a series of rooms of living furniture, racks and hallways of creatures specifically held to allow him to gorge himself. He’d fed and fed, but still--

Siere shook the memory off, placing his cup down on the ‘table’ and reaching a hand out to the same, drained and twitching figure Dante had been feeding from. It would be rude to refuse.

”It is riskier” he agreed, soothed as he had been so far by the other man’s casual competence.

Fingerse touched the human-shaped creature’s cheek, and he was suddenly famished. Why had he thought he was full? As if that was possible. He turned the face--slack, almost content--toward his, slapping gently until the eyes flicked involuntarily over toward him.

Familiar with him, this was enough to start a thin flow of fear. Siere had to do little. His face transformed, jaw opening up and out, rows of teeth sprouting just long enough to induce a single scream. Tentacles pulled from the back of his head, out of his hair--fleshy, slimy in appearance, locking around the figure’s head. They wound around the figure’s head, and Siere turned his head back toward Dante, jaw retracting to a shape better for speaking even as the tentacles continued to move, pulling more fear from the figure.

”We could also begin with smaller, harrying strikes at the center in the time leading up to the holiday. If so, we’d have to begin--soon. Very soon, perhaps in the next day.” A muffled sound pulled from the figure as one of the tentacles slipped into the figure’s mouth, the gesture meant entirely to horrify and without additional connotations.

”Of course, this would also increase awareness on the actual day, but if we dispersed troops to several well-known targets throughout the city, that could be to our advantage.”

Mood: Feeding, strategic

”Kitty Mew”

Rhine Jive Click

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:52 pm
User Image
Dante Reinhardt

And now I'm fixed on you

-

There was a moment when Dante stood there wondering if the offer of his abandoned snack would be accepted. At the very least he knew better than to share a meal with the other leader again and, whether that had any part in it or not, the other male rose from his place to approach the human like creature.

Unlike the moment before where he’d seen the other man feed, he had distance. Enough so that he could observe the interaction, from the moments where the energy Dante fed off of dissipated to the inevitable transformation that would terrify the lesser being.

“Interesting.” He thought, unmoving from his place and posture.

The forms were nothing unusual to him now, nor were they frightening, but they sparked his curiosities, nonetheless. The hold of the tentacle like hair and its movements into the creature’s mouth were familiar to him. Part of him hated how distracting he let that be.

“Careful what you do there or you’re gonna turn me on,” Dante joked, offered a dismissive wave, and shifted in place. Then he moved towards the closest chair to lean on it. Perhaps voicing his thoughts was inappropriate, however he wasn’t the type to watch his mouth once he was comfortable. “I like that idea though. Might raise their defenses during whatever gatherings they have that day, but that just tells us were their strongest men might be focused.”

“Are you thinking disposable troops for these early strikes or experience? I’d hate to lose one of my best on a suicide mission,” he asked.

It was hard to forget the danger that the city center provided. There were hundreds of unknowns to the place even after taking steps inside, and even the knowledge that he’d gained proved that it was dangerous. An acceptable danger when planning war strikes, but some men’s sacrifices were best left in key strikes.

-

Rhine Jive Click

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:42 am
User Image

A few moments more and the body had had enough. Limbs shaking, it went still, unconscious with the combined overload of fear and lust that had been forced on it in quick succession. Siere’s hair pulled back, wrapping itself in a more demure plait over one shoulder as he took in Dante’s measured response.

His response to the incubus’s easy quip confused even him; a kind of breathy laugh he didn’t think he’d heard from his own lips before.

”I don’t have disposable troops” he stated easily, though if it had been absolutely necessary, probably there were those among the Moit who would have volunteered nonetheless.

”As long as the teams are prepared to harry, cause chaos, and disperse, there should be minimal danger. Or, as minimal as any raider could expect.” Of course it would be dangerous; very dangerous. But there were ways to make it less so; to prioritize life and emphasize destruction, to show that the attacks were meant to show ultimate disrespect without throwing Other life at the problem.

”I’ve heard of a maker who could make explosives. We could send teams in to plant various harrying objects, generally cause trouble, and get out. It would be best to set up safe points in the city for them to flee to, rather than have them try to come back to either of our camp.” A pause.

”Do you have any places we might use for such points in the city? I confess I do not have any readymade.”

Mood: strategic

”Kitty Mew”

((thinking of Flynn, for the record, on the explosives))  

Rhine Jive Click

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:39 pm
User Image
Dante Reinhardt

And now I'm fixed on you

-

A light laugh was an unexpected response from the other being. It brought Dante to question what part of his words came off as humorous, and perhaps it made him question if his thought processes and practices were uncommon.

“Sometimes sacrifices are necessary, even if they’re not ideal,” he replied and took a seat in the chair he’d abandoned. “But, you’re right. There’s no need to think of that if they’re competent enough.

Dante had every faith that his men could carry out such deeds with little trouble, but the way he did things was always reckless. There were a number of times when he lost more men than he would have liked and because of that he was more wary of who he sent out.

“I can’t say we have much for permanent safe spaces in the city. Can’t say anyone has those but the masters,” Dante said in thought. “The tunnels beneath the city can work though. Plenty of entrance points and a maze like structure. There’s danger to them, but I think our men could overwhelm a slave hunter down there if they ran into one.”

“How long will it take this maker to provide what we need? And what’s the price for something like that?” He asked curiously, twirling a strand of his hair in a restless response to the conversation. It had been a long time since he’d been a part of such a large scale attack and he wasn’t one to sit still for long.

-

Mood: Restless, probably hungry still.

Rhine Jive Click

Barrens - Eastern Territory

Manage Your Items