Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Strange choice for a maid. Adonfang and I Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:54 pm
A new duchess in the city is left with a broken home now, her husband recently passed and a new born babe in the nursery. Yet her home has three maids, and one butler. Only 4 had stayed loyal to her and her child, with the mystery surrounding her husbands passing no one wished to see her, no invites to events out of her home. The few she hosted brought only a few close friend's, she was an outcast in society and no one wished to work for her anymore.
She was unable to cook, care for her child, clean, and keep the funds of her home going. At a loss she sent out a request for workers in the paper, and yet when none showed she though to look for some herself. Weeks past till she came to a home reeking of men's pleasures and perfumes. Walking in she seen many faces she could recognize in high society, and yet still she seemed ignored in such a place.
She searched for the owner and faced them sternly both knew each other well enough and he takes her up on an offer. He would send her one of his girls for a payment each month. Taking it the duchess soon came to having a new servant shes been needing. Although to a girl who simply knows how to please a man the new job will be more then difficult.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name:Eliza Kurtis
History:Born a lady Eliza was raised to learn about the finery of life. She learned to be a bride and how to run her part of the house and how to find a husband and how to teach him how to be a husband. Although her youth as sweet as it was she spent nearly all of it learning how to fit into society and how to stay there.
She wedded up in her life and enjoyed her home and her place in the world, she was satisfied with her life. When she became with child she was overjoyed and held a large celebration, a month after her husband passed from a sudden illness. She was at a loss, her name dragged through the mud and she was ignored when she asked for help. No one new what to make of her husbands passing and all though she was to blame.

Scars/Markings: She has few scares from carrying her child and a birthmark on her ankle.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:08 pm
Name: Adon Ravenholdt
History: Adon's past is shrouded in mystery, she had one day been found outside the establishment of which she would soon call "home" covered in several cuts and mud. When she was brouht back to health she was unfortunetly indebted to the manager and as such has since for more years than she wishes to say pleased men of different races, status', and backrounds. However she now has a new job from the manager, to be a maid in the service of a aquaintance of his. Adon hardly knows anything about cooking, or cleaning, et alone how to take care of someone but she figured it was better than being stuck in that place pleasing another fat noble who thought he was all that.
other: Adon may not look it but she knows her way around a blade, the manager doesn't know this of course but she can gut any man with a swift stroke if she wanted to.

https://imgur.com/a/DeUws  

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:16 pm
Eliza stood outside the doorway with a cow pulled up in an attempt to hide her from curious eyes. Yet the men walking past were to preoccupied to look at her. A light blush covered her cheeks as she waited for the new maid to walk out, Eliza was asked by her 'friend' to wait outside for her safety, although she thought the inside would be better she obliged to his wishes and stood outside. The smells from inside surrounding her still as the door opened and shut. With a sigh she pulled out a flask and bringing it to her mouth she tilted it back. she truly disliked his place and could only question the girls who came and worked there, yet she had managed to get one to leave here and work for her now. She managed to save one from being in such a place that carried a great many risk.
Adonfang

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:43 pm
Adon sighed and finished packing what she had for belongings which wasn't much to begin with and walked to the front where the manager was of course greeting some new customers. Adon rolled her eyes and threw the key at the Manager saying "There ya go since i won't be needing this anymore apparently". She by no stretch hated the man, he did take care of her and the ladies as best he could but he also didn't ever let them leave and Adon was hardly one to be cooped up. The man said some things to her and she sighed "ya, ya, just don't burn the damn place down will ya?" she said stepping out of the door and looking for the woman she was supposed to meet. Sure enough the woman stood out like a sore thumb but yet nobody, even the nobles payed such a beauty any attention. Adon blushed slightly at just how amazing the woman looked but shook her head and walked up to the female and said "You must be the lady who was able to get me outta that place" she said doing as good a curtsy as she could and gave the lady a smile "The name is Adonfang Ravenholdt but you can just call me Adon" she said holding out a hand.  

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:04 am
Eliza coughed as she attempted to swallow the warm liquor in her flask. Turning she looked at the other who startled her. Her attention first got caught on the unusual red hair, it had fallen in waves around a heart framed face seeing a clumsy version of a curtsy she gave a small smile. With the luggage n the woman's hand it was awful, but an attempt at the least. "I am the dowager duchess kurtis, yet when we arrive to my home simply call me El. Come, the carriage I've hired is down the road and waiting for us.". As she spoke she gave the other a sweet seeming smile and gently reached out her hand and slid her own into Adon's. Her soft hand wrapped around the others carefully and gently as she shook it. Anyone could easily tell Eliza had been doing new work recently, her hands soft and yet spots raw, showing she had no clue what hard work really was. "I do apologies in advance but my dear Henry is sleeping and he will be unable to carry your bags into my home. He is the only butler Ive managed to keep a hold of" Elisa said with a small sigh as she slipped her hand out of Adons and slid the flask into her hand bag.
Adonfang

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:12 am
Adon chuckled and said "it is quite alright El, I would feel....awkward if i had someone carying this old thing into a place I am heading to" she said seeing the duchess' smile and again blushed. After several seconds she said "Lead the way than" she she followed her new master to the carriage. When they arrived she walked ahead and opened the door saying "after you El as she did her best to fit into a unfamiliar role she was about to enter. As Adon got into the carriage herself she gently shut the door and felt the carriage begin to move, it had been well past night at this point and Adon breathed in the fresh crisp air. It had been weeks since she had been out of that place she had called home for years now and she thorughly enjoyed the ride as her fire red hair blew in the wind shining off the moonlight giving it a look as if her hair had embers glowing within.  

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:24 am
Eliza nodded before leading Adon to the carriage, as they arrived she looked to the foot man who in returned looked at the two oddly. Hearing Adons voice she smiled and covered her mouth muffling a light laughter that found its way past her habits. "Thank you dear" she said before walking past Adon into the carriage. Seeing the woman even shut the door make Eliza cover to mouth in worry she would laugh once more. She never expected a female would open the door, after all it was always a man's task to do so and yet this woman seemed to not know or merely not care of that. Even seeing how she sat made her smile a bit, rarely had she seen anyone sit in such a manner with out regard to how they looked but instead Adon seemed to sit for comfort. All of it odd by how Elia was raised.
As they came to a stop by her home Elisa grasped Adons hand when she noticed the woman reaching for the door. "A maid simply follows the lady about and carries her items out of the home, a footman will open the doors for the lady and put the bag's atop the carriage. Adon my dear you need to rest,
I will not have you do such task you need not do."
Eliza gave Adon another sweet smile as she spoke, as she had the door swung open and the foot man stood holding the handle in one hand and his other reached towards the two. He first helped out Eliza and then Adon before he hurried to the door of Eliza's home and held that open for the two.

Adonfang

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:36 am
Adon was very perplexed by such notions but decided not to argue the point, this was all foreign to her and she deided to difer to someone such as her new master who understood the more finer things. As she was lead into the house she looked around and gaped "uwaaaaaa, it is so big!" she said somewhat louder than she intended. Adon quickly covered her mouth and whispered "sorry...." as she blushed slightly. Adon uncovered her mouth and said "So where will i be staying El? the servents quarters? a shack with bedding? she said not really sure how this all worked scratching her head and standing more like a man then a woman at that exact moment.  

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:46 am
Eliza laughed lightly seeing the reaction from Adon, truly she found it cute and childlike. Taking a breath to calm herself she smiled brightly "I shall let you decide, you can take to the servants quarters or the room for my hand maid. Both are fairly small but the servants quarters are in the attic and fairly cold. If you decide to stay in the hand maids room you get to rest behind my fireplace and its a warmer room, although the babe may wake you for a wall parts your room from the nursery.". Elizabeth walked past Adon. The room wasnt large by any means to here, it was simply the entrance, the ball room the house held was much larger as was the dinning room. Her husband had been a duke and her home was built to entertain.
She walked to the grand staircase and removing the cowl she pushed out her silver hair and let it fall around her shoulders. "Dont be shy dear, I shall show you both rooms. After ill help you fix the room before I must tend o my child"

Adonfang

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:58 am
Adon followed El up the stiars to the rooms still taking in her surroundings. "You have a child? they must be as adorable as you El, the father must be so happy" she said not knowing anything of the circumtances of her hire outside of that the lady she was going to be with needed someone cheap and affordable. They first checked out the attic and sure enough it wasn't much, and it was cold but it had a interesting feel to it. Next came the hand maids chambers and sure enough it was warm and cozy, but deffinetly smaller. Adon thought on it for both and after a minute said "I will take the hand maids room, it might be smaller but I do love a warm place to sleep" she said seeing El about to help her unpack and she grabbed he hands and said "Ah ah ah, I do not have much to unpack, as I am sure you know ladies such as I...we don't have much in the way of belongings and I am pretty sure I can find the blankets and other stuff with ease" she said clasping her new masters hands tightly and smiling gently, "I may not be much but I will do my best to live up to your expectations my lady" she said putting her forehead on El's hand and bowing. "now go take care of your baby, he or she is your special child and you should cherish every moment you can with them I will be here if you need me" she said still smiling brightly almost tomboyishly.  

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:12 am
Neary tripping on her gown Eliza did her best to keep her mouth closed she had informed the other she was a Dowager, had she not known what that meant? glancing back and seeing the sweet carefree look of the other she kept quiet not wishing to ruin the illusion quite yet. "The babe is quite a handsome one, Ill let you meet him when he awakes". Eliza spoke happily as she focused on her child leading Adon through the home and to the bedrooms, when Adon selected her room she went to help unpack the suitcase.
Watching her she smiled and lifted her hand with Adons for head "My, you are more of a gent then my butler. I dare say you may have to teach him such things, but I fear id offend the dear man." Eliza laughed lightly at the idea of him receiving the lessons and her cheeks turned pink. "You have done much already, and I have no doubt you will be a lovely addition to the home here. When you are done meet me in the nursery and I shall introduce you to the baby. If he takes a liking to you I may have you help to care for him."

Adonfang

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:23 am
Adon nodded her head and set about getting her stuff settled, it didn't take long but she did decide to change out of her boyish cothes into something a little more feminine as she pulled out the only other clothing she had which was a nightgown that didnt leave much to the imagination. She put on her shirt underneath so as not to be to revealing and once she felt more comfortable she walked out and to the room where the lady and her child were. Gently she knocked on the door and when she heard Els voice she opened it to see a beautiful baby in her arms and she melted and walked up to the both of them smling "he is very handsome" she said.  

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:35 am
Eliza sat holding her son in her arms, gently rocking him as he babbled at her grabbing at a sliver chain on her neck. As a knock came to the door she looked up. "You may enter" she said to the door before she looked back to her child. As he giggled happily she smiled warmly and looked at Adon as she walked over. She seen her clothes yet said nothing knowing a maid would later bring her the uniform. Yet what caught Eliza's attention more was the look of Adon falling for her son, many women had such a look seeing babys and Eliza quickly recognized them as she was out in the city. "He is only a month old now, by fall he will be getting his name if he stays healthy. He's got such a grip I have no fear he will grow into a fine and healthy child" Eliza said as she touched his nose making the child laugh loudly and let o of the chain. "Would you care to hold him?"
Adonfang

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:43 am
Adon smiled down at the energetic little bundle of joy as she was offered to hold him and she stammered "a-are you sure? I am just a lowly....well you know....I would be afraid to have anything happen" but sure enough he was put into her arms even against her protest and for a minute she awkwardly held him until she situated herself more comfortabley. soon the baby boy was looking up at her with very curious and mesmerized eyes at her hair, an she looked down at him her facial expression softening. Adon had helped several of the women who had children at her previous place take care of them when they had to "work" and so always was rather good with children for the most part. Sure enough she felt the hands grab for her hair and she smiled grabbing a small lock and putting it within range for him to play and pull on. She saw the look on El's face and said "oh don't worry, children and people in general are always fascinated by my hair, so I don't mind him playing with it" she said feeling him yank a bit and she chuckled. "I see you like to be playful little one, I can see you being quite the handful when you start walking around and causing even more mischief" she said tickling his nose with one of her fingers gently.  

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:56 am
"Dont fret, I was raised by a wet nurse. I care not as long as you do no harm" Eliza said handing him over carefully. Looking at the two she felt a warmth in her heart and smiled happily. Adon took quickly to him and he seemed to enjoy her as much. As he reached for Adons hair Eliza bit her lip,
she knew her child would likely pull on the hair and she didn't want Adon to be hurt. Yet as Adon spoke then chuckled Eliza took a breath and relaxed. "If the child is anything like his father, I'm sure he will cause all types of trouble, are you sure though you dont wish for me to grab his toy? Once he has a grasp on something he will fight to keep it if you let him.". Eliza smiled kindly at Adon not wanting to force her to allow the child to pull her hair, often the child ignored Eliza's hair and chose to pull on he necklace she wore. Eliza had always allowed that knowing the child loved to play with it and even if it broke she could have the item fixed quickly enough.

Adonfang

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces