Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
It's 2018! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DreamyMarly

Excitable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:11 pm
First post of 2018 yay. Anyone still active here?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:51 pm
DreamyMarly

Happy 2k18 to you. I am still here. Sort of. Recovering and recouping from all the crap I had to do during the holidays that pushed everything else to the side.

How about you?

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

DreamyMarly

Excitable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:06 pm
TurkReno
DreamyMarly

Happy 2k18 to you. I am still here. Sort of. Recovering and recouping from all the crap I had to do during the holidays that pushed everything else to the side.

How about you?

Thanks, happy New Years to ya too!

Awh man, hope you get some relaxation and have some time to just chill! I've also been dealing with guests and now college is starting up again, but I'm looking forward to it.

Can't believe KH3 is slowly coming closer!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:41 am
DreamyMarly
TurkReno
DreamyMarly

How about you?

Awh man, hope you get some relaxation and have some time to just chill! I've also been dealing with guests and now college is starting up again, but I'm looking forward to it.

Slowly working on the relaxing and chilling part.
What are you taking in college? Anything fun?

I'm still waiting on news of FFVII, been replaying the FFVII area in Final Fantasy Mobius on Steam and it drooling over the graphics. Can't wait.

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

DreamyMarly

Excitable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:21 am
TurkReno
DreamyMarly
TurkReno
DreamyMarly

How about you?

I'm still waiting on news of FFVII, been replaying the FFVII area in Final Fantasy Mobius on Steam and it drooling over the graphics. Can't wait.

Game Art Animation- we had our induction for the last half year just yesterday. It's a whole lot fun, but also stressful burning_eyes

Ah the remaster right? I've never finished vii even though I got it on Steam... I really need to get on it gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:06 pm
DreamyMarly
TurkReno
DreamyMarly
TurkReno
DreamyMarly

How about you?

Game Art Animation- we had our induction for the last half year just yesterday. It's a whole lot fun, but also stressful burning_eyes

Ah the remaster right? I've never finished vii even though I got it on Steam... I really need to get on it gonk

That sounds like fun! But I can imagine it is stressful as hell. Taking any programming to go along with that? Or just the art?

Yeah waiting on news of the remastered version.
The steam version I have too, though I have the original discs of it a few times over just to avoid heavy scratches from over playing. I've beat the game a few times and personally I think I like it on the playstation better, only because it's an older game for an older system that still supported game shark and game shark codes. I can master all my levels, materia, gil, etc, and just replay through it quicker that way. With the steam version all they give you is the max gil option.

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

DreamyMarly

Excitable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:23 am
It's just learning how to use 3D programs like Maya/Max/Zbrush, and making projects~

I prefer playing on the original console for certain games too- I wouldn't be able to imagine playing KH on a PC at all haha.
I've got some games in my home language, and only recently I was able to get the games in English. Now I've got at least 2 copies of some games and it's awesome.

I didn't realize they took all that away- although I'm a big derp when it comes to the stuff within that game. I think I got up until after they took off in their ship for the first time. Then I was kind of lost. The only FF games I've finished were FF12 and FFcc ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:06 pm
DreamyMarly
It's just learning how to use 3D programs like Maya/Max/Zbrush, and making projects~

I prefer playing on the original console for certain games too- I wouldn't be able to imagine playing KH on a PC at all haha.
I've got some games in my home language, and only recently I was able to get the games in English. Now I've got at least 2 copies of some games and it's awesome.

I didn't realize they took all that away- although I'm a big derp when it comes to the stuff within that game. I think I got up until after they took off in their ship for the first time. Then I was kind of lost. The only FF games I've finished were FF12 and FFcc ^_^

For some reason this thing didn't let me know you responded to me. D< -kicks gaia- Sorry about that!

That's cool that you're learning how to do that though, I played with Maya's free version years ago. Couldn't do much in it. Have you gotten far with them?

Some games on the PC that were console only just didn't translate well I don't think. With the game play and such. But there are games that are hard to find that have been ported to the PC. Recently got ahold of FFIX, been playing it when I can. It's not bad.

Are they much different in english verses your home language? Always been curious about that and the wording in some games, I know they can sometimes change things up across platforms / languages.

Ah, took off in the highwind. -nod- Cruising in the highwind is fun. Though now they have tutorials and guides online for older games if you want to go back and revisit it and try to get through it.

Not played 12 I don't think. And not finished CC yet either. >/

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:36 am
I still exist but I haven't posted here in an eternity. Randomly came by today thinking, "Hey this is cool, I should participate more." But come tomorrow I'll likely forget all about it and never come back for another 2-3 months, lol.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:06 am
:U  

Makoah

Divine Demigod

Kampfer Crimson

Partying Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:59 am
DreamyMarly

im still around happy belated 2018  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:42 am
Kampfer Crimson
DreamyMarly

im still around happy belated 2018

Happy Valentine's Day instead? Lol.

Anybody got plans or is everyone loathing it except for the candy sales.

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

starlusk

Silent Hunter

30,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Rolling Stone 100
  • Miasmal Lake Roamer 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:30 pm
DreamyMarly

i'm always around, hope your new year is worth while and you're having a
wonderful valentine's day as well ! time for us to hit the discount chocolates.

emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:12 pm
TurkReno

Ah no worries! I've been swamped with work recently and if I check in on Gaia it's briefly/rare.

I've got some knowledge how to handle Maya, 3Ds Max and Zbrush, I'm going to learn how to deal with Marvelous Design, Unreal Engine 4, for my AS project ^_^

I haven't noticed a big difference in wording, but the voice acting, ohhh boy. The noises that are made are just... gonk

I'll definitely have to finish it- I'm leading a RP group with a FF universe, and I really need more knowledge to see how to set it up properly!

I highly recommend CC- for story of course, and 12 has nice gameplay- I know lots of people don't like it that it's more real time, but for some reason I really like it ^_^  

DreamyMarly

Excitable Shapeshifter

DreamyMarly

Excitable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:16 pm
Riku the Dark Pancake
I still exist but I haven't posted here in an eternity. Randomly came by today thinking, "Hey this is cool, I should participate more." But come tomorrow I'll likely forget all about it and never come back for another 2-3 months, lol.

Haha, tis the way GaiaOnline is, isn't it? I try and come online just to vote in the arena so I can get about 1k plat and spend it on cosplay avis. Either way, Happy New Year to ya and hope you're enjoying Valentines Day lol  
Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff