Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:28 pm
need an alarm clock?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:33 pm
    Emiola had learned a few lessons.

Unfortunately, this wasn't really one of them! The forest, the dawdling, the being everyone's friend thing; Emi was smiling, lips teal, humming along like she was none the wiser. This was a good night. Masoal was probably busy doing Masoal things, but that wasn't the reason why she was here either! It was the other tealblood.

She still remembered him!

And she was still determined to establish their 'obvious friendship'. Wherever he was. She'd found him one on accident, so it shouldn't be that hard, right?

"HEY DUDE-LY!" Her hands were cupped around her mouth as she called into the woods. She'd been walking for a while now, but her memory only went as far back as his face. The path, the way into the woods, where exactly she met him, that was a little fuzzy... "Yoooooohoooooooo!" Well, if she kept calling, then she'd stumble upon someone eventually, right? Right.

nepsah
have 1 bean

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:52 am

Deimos was sleeping- for once, actually sleeping peacefully in his recouperacoon like he was supposed to. It was bliss- or at least it was, until the shrill sound of something penetrated it. At first, he brushed it aside- no, it wasn't a big deal, probably just some weird animal getting culled outside, it would shut up soon. But then it didn't, and it sounded like it was getting closer... And then it sounded less and less like some kind of weird animal, and more like a troll shouting nonsense in the middle of the forest, disturbing his now ruined sleep.

That. Was it. The last yooooohooooo! did it in- there would be no going back to sleep after that. Disgruntled, decided he might as well go out there and shout back at whatever dumbass was foolish enough to wander around this close to the murderwoods screaming. Just... just as soon as he got all the pesky slime off, anyway.

By the time he was actually dressed and somewhat (read: not at all) presentable, the stranger had no doubt come within range of seeing his hive. Good. Less searching for him - not that it'd take him long anyway with all the racket. He stomped on out of his hive, slamming the door behind him. "Will you SHUT UP already!?" He shouted out at the forest- he was pretty sure he saw something (someone?) moving up ahead. It had better be whoever was screaming. He hadn't bothered to grab his mace- Thypion was around (his lusus looked just as grumpy as he felt) so it probably wouldn't be necessary.

Melancholies
bean targeted

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:38 pm
    Well, that made it pretty easy.

Someone was shouting back at her. Had Deimos just quietly attempted to brush her off for a moment later, she probably would have kept walking. See, hair covering her eyes almost completely, she probably would have missed the hive. Too late now!

"Oh! Bro! There you are!" Emiola waved enthusiastically with her robotic arm, paused, looked at the arm, and then continued to wave. The metal arm still felt very different. Nothing really could compare to the feeling of a missing limb. It... felt like it was still there, but it wasn't, and yet it was? Ah well. Deeper things to dwell on later.

"I was lookin' for you! Let's hang. It's been a while! You remember me right bud?" She was grinning from ear to ear. Seems like she was just as oblivious as ever.

nepsah

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:16 pm

Oh no. Not this troll. His already sour mood magnified, expression twisting into a glare. How had she even found his hive, anyway? He hadn't shown her where he lived. His train of thought was momentarily derailed at the sight of her arm - that was new, fellow victim of the forest's many traps? - wait, no, getting off track, he was angry and didn't need to let curiosity take over.

"You woke me up, I am definitely not hanging with you. Go away." Never mind that the moons were high over head. Most trolls had already been up for hours, but Dei was content to spend the entire night asleep and he liked to think that he probably would have if she hadn't come by screaming. "Don't you have some other "friend" to go annoy?" He aggressively put air quotes around 'friend,' whoever the other kid was she'd been talking about the last time they met probably wasn't even really her friend. Just some kid she'd decided was now a friend but didn't actually want to be.

Much like himself.

Melancholies

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:29 am
    Emi tilted her head to the side like Deimos was speaking some weird language, "Sleeping? Bruh it's like, nowhere near sleeping time." Which was true for most trolls (or all trolls if you asked Emiola Vivace).

"Anyway, I'm not here to see Masoal. I'm here to see you!" She made a pfft sound like it was so totally obvious, like duh man. "Besides like, I'm totally doin' you a favor! If you slept now, you probably wouldn't be able to sleep in the morning!" She laughed as she continued to walk closer to the tealblood. "We can go get some like, coffee or something from town if you're that tired, and then we can catch up and stuff. It's been a while, yeah?"

Yep, definitely oblivious as ever...

nepsah

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:10 am

"No, it very much is near sleeping time for me actually." He hissed- and then realized that he was getting drawn into talking with her. That happened last time, too. Nope- no, he wasn't going to do this. He looked around the ground for something to toss at her- maybe get her to go away. "Some trolls have difficulty sleeping and need to get it whenever they can." He leaned over to pick up a rock- that would do.

"How 'bout this- you go away, and I don't throw this rock at you." He tossed it lightly in his hand, not that she could see. Probably. Her hair was still in her face.

Melancholies
rip ok next post he'll attack if she doesn't start

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:53 am
    Well, that made her look a little put out. Throw a rock at her? That was hardly on the same scale as losing an arm, so she was fairly certain she could deal with it, but it also wasn't exactly the nicest thing in the world. Maybe Deimos didn't want to hang out. A tragic thought.

"I guess I didn't think about that..." Emi hmm'd and hawed as she scratched under her chin. "Alright dude, I feel kinda bad, so how about this..." She threw her arms out dramatically, "We can totally hang out another time! And I'll help knock you back out so you can get some shut-eye!"

She was helping!

"So put the rock down and c'mere!" With one arm metal, she only had to crack the knuckled on her organic hand. Unfortunately she still wasn't used to the whole robo-arm thing, so she ended up smashing her palm against her fist. Owowow, oops......

nepsah

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

nepsah rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:56 pm

HP: 20/20
Dmg Dealt: 0

She didn't get it, did she. "You really think you're gonna be able to knock me out?" He tossed the rock at her- or, well, in her general direction. It sailed uselessly off to the side, landing in a bush. Great. He did, however, step forward. "Go on then prove it- I'm just dyin' to see. I don't think you'll be able to do it even with a robotic arm." Then again Rera usually hit him with her organic hand if she was gonna punch him to sleep...

Melancholies

Melancholies rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:10 pm
Quote:
Emiola did 2 damage!

"Huh?" Emiola watches very lackadaisically as Deimos threw the rock somewhere behind her. After staring at the location where it lay for a while, she looked back over at her 'friend'. "Well, like, if you keep moving around and stuff it'll be kinda difficult! Are we gonna make a game out of this?" She blinked behind her thick bangs.

Well, sure, whatever!

"Alright dude!" She ran over to the rock, scooped it up, and lobbed it right back. "Lemme know when you wanna be serious!"

Quote:
    HP: 20/20

nepsah

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

nepsah rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:38 pm

HP: 18/20
Dmg Dealt: 6

He would've been more embarrassed by that failure if he weren't distracted by frustration, but since he was... he just sighed loudly at her lack of understanding. "No, we're not making this a--s**t!" He barely managed to catch the rock, but not before it hit one of his hands the wrong way. Ow, that hurt.

Frustration flaring again, he lobbed it back at her. "This isn't a game. You can't just-- I AM being serious!" That one had much better aim.

Melancholies

Melancholies rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:43 am
Quote:
Emiola did 5 damage!

"Oh?" Emiola looked up just in time to get smacked square in the face. Now there was a little bit of teal dribbling down her nose, lame! But hey, it still didn't hurt as bad as the arm thing! They were good. Sadly she couldn't continue their game of catch, considering the rock had bounced off her noggin into places unknown...

That was fine! She just had to get up close and personal then. Masoal showed her a few fighting moves... not that this was a fight. Was it? Ah, either way she figured she might be able to wrangle Deimos around until he stopped bitching. He shouldn't be as fast as Masoal, anyway!

"I'm gonna get'cha for that one dude!" She laughed as she rushed the space between them, determined to grapple the tealblood into a big ol' bear hug.

Quote:
    HP: 14/20

nepsah

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

nepsah rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:59 pm

HP: 13/20
Dmg Dealt: 4

He almost felt bad for that- almost, but quickly pushed that aside. She'd woken him up, clearly she deserved it. He thought that she'd back off, but no, apparently it just fueled her even more. "Yeah whatever." Dei retorted- though regretted it a moment later. She was faster than he thought, and he ended up getting squeezed painfully into some sort of-- was this a hug? Felt like one of Forera's just, less big. In retaliation and a desperate need to breathe, he attempted to stomp on one of her feet. With the foot that was actually robotic.

Melancholies

Melancholies rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:51 pm
Quote:
Emiola did 2 damage!

"Haha got'cha! See I told--OW, DUDE!" Emi squealed before letting go to hobble away, both her hands holding her foot. "Man! You really are almost as ornery as Masoal, what gives?"

Oh well.

"I'm tryin' to help you!" Somehow, his foot had felt a lot heavier, a lot more owch-inducing than normal. Why? Emi didn't ******** know, but it meant she was going to retaliate with her own robotic augmentation. She needed to give him a solid whack to his head if she wanted any chance of knocking him back out, but she just didn't have the best vantage point.

Instead, she tried to give him a good ram with her shoulder into the side of his hive.

Quote:
    HP: 10/20

nepsah

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

nepsah rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:44 pm

HP: 11/20
Dmg Dealt: 1

"You woke me up! That's what gives!" How was that not obvious? He really did try to get out of the way, but she managed to shoulder check him into moving back toward his hive. Well, that'd just backfire on her. His hive was a treasure trove of projectiles. He moved inside, finding something - anything - to hurl at her. It ended up being a pillow. How useless... "You aren't helpin', you're bein' annoying!"

Later he'd wonder why on earth he'd even considering coming into his hive- that had given her access to it. Smart move, dude.

Melancholies

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces