Submit

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This isn't a nest, nor is this a feelings jam!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:13 pm
        Now as all trolls know, there are few delights greater than nestling into a pile of things. Except of course for maybe having feelings jams inside of them, but Mahmud needed no troll to feelings jam with! Not if he had his little journal!

It had been a long night at the club working, and at the moment he was taking a break from fixing the latest mess (usually the bathroom, oh gog the bathroom) in a pile of rather large pillows he had dragged over. Poor Underworld. Who knew better what secrets lay within it than the very troll who built it? Well, except obviously Cerpin and Tevini. They knew the secrets too but… well… it seemed a lot less cool when he admitted that to himself…

scribble scribble

There. Now those words were out! Forever lost! All his musings about Underworld’s secrets were scribbled away with a pen, and a little happy smile inched its way onto Mahmud’s lips. Lips that were very soon touched by the edge of his pen as he mused over what to do next. What should he write about in the near-dawn hours of their night? As he nested in his pile in a way Harpommy would certainly approve of, his brain couldn’t help but edge towards a couple of certain people…

Slee-Poe-ver party was one thought that he scribbled out. Yes! An excellent idea! Having Poe sleep over one night would be absolutely lovely! Just the very thought made him break out into a grin. A punning rhymefest in the wee morning hours would be just the thing to make his night! Poe was such a great hugger, a great friend, a great….

Ack! No! Couldn’t let his brain wander there! Not after what had happened during the space trip! Mahmud bubbled with laughter thinking about it, cheeks growing dark.

scribble scribble

Lets see… but when his thoughts trailed off from Poe… a different troll came to mind. Static. Sweet, noble Static. Static who was a mystery around every corner. Who surprised him every single time they met, in how much bolder and more courageous he grew. No, he couldn’t come here for a sleepover. Having military over in the club would probably kill the other two on the inside. But that was okay! They could go anywhere together! Everywhere together. Just the two of them…

Ack! No! Couldn’t let his brain wander there, either! Motorbikes weren’t the thing that came to mind, and his face flushed even darker upon realizing that. Jeez, more of that?

scribble scribble

Static and Poe… Poe and Static… his very best friends! The best two guys a troll could ever ask for.

Without meaning to Mahmud bubbled with laughter and quickly scribbled more into his journal. Horrible doodles of him and Poe with popcorn, of him and Static going sledding. The three of them hanging out together and just having a great time together, showing off how cool he could be and wearing the gifts they bought him.

Nestled into the feelings jam pile he had created for himself, Mahmud felt truly blessed in that moment. Well. If a troll could believe in something that would result in a blessing.

From the outside though he just looked like an idiot grinning and writing in a tiny little journal. Which honestly, pretty accurate.

yamashii

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:27 pm
Where the ******** was Mahmud? Cerpin stared at the empty bathroom with a frown. They really needed this stupid thing fixed or the crowd tonight was going to be real unhappy. He stalked the hallways with narrowed eyes as he looked for his prey. Sometimes the orangeblood was having nervous moments of anxiety which meant he needed a little care and a push towards his room. It seemed this time, however, the carpenter was already perfectly comfortable in a pile of pillows and blankets. Cerpin watched from the doorway, leaning against the frame with his arms crossed for a moment in a cool dramatic pose for effect.

Mahmud didn't look up for even a second. What the ******** was he doing?

"Well, well, slacking on the job, huh? What've we got here?" He crouched down next to Mahmud and snatched up the journal with a curious grin. It was always fun to tease his roommates. Mahmud had such great flustered reactions while Tevini turned a wonderful shade of crimson. It was a wonder they were both still living here after all the crap they endured.

"Damn, Mud, why didn't you tell me you had a harem? What other secrets you got in this thing?" He turned the book around to point at the joint drawing of the three trolls hanging out. Cerpin teased, not realizing he was closer to the truth than he'd meant to be.

Skyli Peep

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:24 pm

”Oh hey-- H-HEY GIMME!” While Mahmud face had no chance of beating Tevini’s blushes, it sure as hell could try. And try it did, an involuntary darkening of the face overtaking Mahmud as he stood up and tried to snatch his journal back. ”wait... Harem?!?” Already an awkward teen, his gawking was further multiplied by the way his voice squeaked and cracked at the word ‘Harem’. Pump biscuit beating out of control, Mahmud managed to snatch the book out of Cerpin’s hands, clutching the treasure to his chest.

Why was he so self conscious about this?

After a split second to contain his nerves, he managed to eek out ”They... they are my best friends.” Once the words slipped out, Mahmud immediately wished they hadn’t. ”Other than you of course! You mean a lot to me too Cerpin. Just...” Mahmud looked down at his notebook, a sudden sadness came over him. ”I don't know... they are just... beyond best friend into super ultra best friends. Plus I don't get to see them as often as you.”

Again there was a small pause. ”You know what I am talking about, right?” He didn't lift his head to look at Cerpin but continued to ask questions as if he was. ”Friends you'd do anything for, and that make you beyond happy right? A super ultra best friend? “

yamashii

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:45 pm
It took a lot of willpower on Cerpin's part to keep from breaking out into laughter at Mahmud's flustered confusion over his feelings. Wow, it was adorable. A troll so innocent he didn't quite understand that his feelings had clearly flooded past the border of friend and into the territory of crush. He patted the brownblood's fluffy head of hair.

"Oh, I know. I know what you're talking about." Almost painfully so. Cerpin didn't want to think of his super ultra best friends right now, now that everything was so complicated and dangerous. The cute little drawings were a nice reminder that not everyone picked such awful trolls to pursue. He leaned against a wall and cocked his head to the side curiously looking at Mahmud.

"Why don't you see them more then? You don't have to work so hard all the time, dude. It's okay to go on a da- day trip." Oops, he almost slipped up and called it a date. It wasn't time to shove Mahmud's face into that world yet.

"What're their names?" He felt like he'd seen someone that looked like the greenblood before but he couldn't place Poe's face from the drawing. Static was a complete mystery to Cerpin.

Skyli Peep

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:51 pm
        Day trip hunh? While sleepover parties sounded like a great idea in theory, this wasn’t going to happen. For various reasons. Reasons that made his pumpbiscuit sink deeper than it should for any best friend... a fact he was trying very hard to push aside.

”Well, this is Poe...” He gently pressed a finger to the fluffy haired boys picture. ”I met him when we were making the Chittentown space tower.” Despite that little bit of gloom clawing at him, Mahmud couldn't help but smile again. Poe just... kinda did that for him. ”And he is the best pun master I've ever known. He always makes me laugh when we’re together but... to be honest...” Poe had said his real name was Poe, but who knew if he had been lying about his full name? How far did his own best friend trust him? At least he could say this much to Cerpin.

”Poe is a rebel too. Half the time, I have no damn clue where he is. Not where he lives, not who he knows so I can find him. It's a miracle we get to see each other at all.” And despite all this, they kissed. Shared a moment, before Mahmud went back up into space. And yet he knew so little about his best friend, that much he learned having met Pennie. Conflicting feelings came to the surface, but for his own sanity he pushed them deep down.

It wouldn’t be fair to Static.

Flipping the page before he allowed himself to get misty eyed, he came across Static’s little doodle on the page. ”God his hair is impossible to draw...” There was a cracking to his voice again, though this may have been his emotions swimming. Rubbing his eyes with the back of his wrist, Mahmud continued with ”Static is super sweet, one of the bravest guys I've ever known. We even went sand dune sledding together! He's a super hard worker, who is down for anything but... well...” How did he let his friend, one of his best friends, know he was friends with someone military? Having Static around was dangerous for all his friends involved with the nightclub.

”He works too hard. There's reasons, but because he's working so hard I can't get in his way. I would just be a burden on him. Static and I have been kinda growing up from our motorbike days...” And even if he knew it was the supposedly right thing to do, Static joining the military felt like a stab to the heart. A betrayal the other boy never even knew he was committing. Oh, how he wished he could be open to his friend and tell him all his feelings on the matter (what were these feelings?) But he’d put everyone in danger.

It wouldn't be fair to Poe.

Fair to Static, fair to Poe. Fair to Poe, fair to Static. When did having friends become so confusing? Or had it always been this tough? Some of his other close friends were evidence that getting too close resulted in ugly feelings at best, death by enraged troll at worst.

Okay, now he really was crying.
        Oops.

”I'm okay! It's okay don't look at me!” Quickly snatching up the hem of his shirt, Mahmud dabbed at his eyes in an attempt to pretend THAT totally didn't just happen. ”Point is, I can't see them much. So I work all the time.”

yamashii

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers