Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Whirlpool (Forera + Cerpin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

trapped in a downwards spiral

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:03 am
He'd never made the trek to the swamp this fast before. Cerpin stumbled impatiently through branches, finally arriving at the tree he'd been looking for. Her watchtower was well hidden up there but he knew what signs to look for to find it. Pulling himself up the ladder, he knew she'd probably seeen him already. That was what she did, after all, she scouted.

"Rera! We need to talk!" His voice still sounded hoarse from yelling earlier. He still had no idea what to do about that. Maybe Rera would know, after what had happened with Anguis and Vulpin. He needed help and lots of it.

But he couldn't help but still be angry about Deimos....

"I... you..." He rubbed at his eyes tiredly, "What the ******** is going on with Deimos? Are you recruiting him to the Initiative? He's ******** annoying but I need him for my space crew!"

quite uneventful
finally got around to transferring this over! o wo;;

Yamashii

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:36 pm
      Forera had definitely seen the gangle of legs and arms traversing through the forest. It was hard not to, when there was the ocasional time he stopped and looked around before continuing on his way. It seemed like he was still trying to figure out the way there! It was always entertaining to her. Hearing his hoarse voice and... Saying they needed to talk just confused her. About what? Couldn't be too serious, right? She watched him slide into her hive with a grin, ready to throw a joke at the rockstars disheveled appearance when he suddenly busted into her hive demanding answers. Forera's expression changed to confusion. "Uhhhhhhh yeaaaaaah?" She dragged out in question, then tapped her chin thoughtfully. "Yea, I'm totally plannin' ta. Didya-- Didya meet'im?!" Forera's mouth stretched out even wider. "He's sucha a total little shithead right?! I'm so excited t'bring him in and like, show'im the ropes 'nstuff. I'm teachin' him t'fight right now, and like, when I convince him he's totally gonna wanna join! I'm super sure!" At least she was pretty sure. With kids you never know, but she figured she could influence him enough. "But like. Are you okay?! Y'look real ******** up, kid, what's wrong?" Forera could tell there was definitely something off.

Yamashii
its np <33 we've both been really busy sobs..........

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:22 pm
"Well when are you planning to tell him the truth? I can't recruit him if he thinks his idol plays for the other team?" Cerpin crashed down into one of the chairs in her hive, holding his head in his hands. She was right, something was very wrong. A lot of things were wrong. He felt like utter garbage.

"... is he your new brother? You're so excited to talk about him." He dug his nails into his curled fists to keep the horrible emotions from rolling off his tongue. Jealous, insecurity, anger and doubt. His head felt like a cocktail of bad.

"Do you like him more than me?"

quite uneventful

Yamashii

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:30 pm
      "Uhh, I dunno? Maybe? When he's a lil older?" Forera rubbed her neck, sounding pretty worried for his well being. She'd never seen Cerpin look this wrecked. Forera was a little dumbfounded. "I-- I'll let'cha know when I tell him. But--"

"...is he your new brother?"

Forera's expression tensed. "Wh-what?" The sassy tealblood was definitely taken off guard. She hadn't expected Cerpin to bring this up, or anything remotely near this. "What are you ******** talking about?" Her voice lost it's playful tint, eyebrows bunched together, offended. She bit down the sparks of anger on her tongue, instead focusing on his question at the end. She'd chew him out for bringing Anguis up later. "Cerpin, he doesn't even know my real name. Me talking about him made you think that?" She was definitely puzzled.

"I'll just-- He's important to me because we're gonna add him to our crew. But like..." She gestured around her hive, as if reminding him of the first time they really expressed themselves to eachother-- "You should know more than anyone that you're the real important to me." She neared him with a chair in hand, before sitting down and straddling the chair, crossing her arms around it. "What the ******** happened?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:43 pm
She sat across from him and Cerpin could barely meet her eyes and he glanced away a few times. His own were bloodshot from his earlier drama and a lack of restful sleep. Her words made sense logically but emotionally, he was still having trouble with them. The kid had gotten under his skin more than he liked to admit.

"He kept talking about how much closer you two were. And since you're both teal, I thought-" The look in her eyes told him not to mention the name again. "Its stupid, I know. I'M STUPID. I just want you to like me. You're so important to me Rera and I don't want to lose you too." He felt embarrassed and vulnerable admitting these things and he didn't like it. Putting his real self out there instead of the cocky fabulous persona he put on was scary.

"I'm scared we're not on the same page. I'm scared that I'm seeing everything wrong." Was he shaking? He supposed it made sense, all things considered.

quite uneventful

Yamashii

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:32 pm
      Forera's laugh chimed like a clanging bell, though it wasn't mocking or annoying, it was just genuine amusement. He thought she was replacing Anguis with— Deimos? Sure, Anguis had been the straight man to her funny man, and Deimos had a pretty similar attitude, but they were nothing alike. Anguis left a hole in her no troll could replace. She'd seen trolls try to stuff whatever they could in the empty holes of their loss, and Forera was not about to become a repeat customer on that hell ride. "Kid, it's okay. Deimos was just talkin' bullshit. He's a little kid, they like, live to frustrate us." Her hand gestured between the two of them, expression softening as he put his emotions out on the table for her to see. She pursed her lips together. "It's alright. I get that feelin'. Yer not stupid. The situation's just dumb!" Forera said that very simply, as if both words had different definitions. Her thumb tapped against the chair. "I mean. I don't know if we're on the same page! Cause like, ya haven't told me anythin'. Also I'm, uh, a lil' dense." She had taken a good couple minutes to understand Vulpin when he told her he pitied her, so whatever this was, he'd have to lay it out plainly.

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:40 pm
"No, I'm pretty stupid." Cerpin released a tense breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding. "Tevini... left me. Because I didn't understand." His voice was very quiet as if that somehow made the fact less scary. He looked up from the floor, straight into her confused but concerned eyes, his own brimming with something he didn't understand.

"She confessed to me last night. I thought we had black feelings towards each other. She thought they were red." He ran a hand through his bangs. "She was horrified and we argued. And then-" The image was still burned into his mind, the whistle, the sudden footsteps and the harsh metallic sound of the doors closing.

"She got on the train to New Hemisect right as the doors closed. And she hasn't come home since." He scooted his chair closer to Forera and reached to grab her arms and childishly pull them around his body in a selfish need for comfort.

"I need you. You're the closest thing to a moirail I've got, Rera. But I mistook Tevini's feelings for something else. What if I've been wrong about everyone? And everything? What if I've ruined everything?"

quite uneventful

Yamashii

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:41 pm
      Forera usually talked a lot. She usually, er, talked too much. But when he started talking, Forera covered her mouth, something in her head clicking as her mind pieced together why he was feeling so weird. "Holy s**t." Forera clicked her tongue. "Y'all are both dumb." She stated, trying to reason. Somehow. This was deep s**t, but then again, it was deep s**t they'd been having for a long while. Her mechanic and (basically) her little bro were still figuring things out, and that was okay. They just needed to talk things out between the two of them. They hadn't been clear about their feelings, and it wasn't like this confession on both their sides was the end of the world. Then again, anything was the end of the world as a teen. This was one hell of a position she was in, huh. Her large arms were moved around him, and the tealblood made sure to hug him tight. (But not too tight, he still needed to breathe.) "Hey, hey. Ya'll always fight, but y'all always come together in the end. s**t happens." She shrugged, tightening the arms around him but feeling a bit weird with the chair back in between them. She grabbed him and lifted him sturdily, then adjusted her position and dropped him in her lap. Now he was sitting on the comfiest chair in the hive! She gave him a half smile.

"I'll do my best, kid. I've never been much help t'others, so I'm glad at least someone thinks I'm good at that," Forera smiled, now able to wrap her arms better around the purpleblood and tightening them, practically squeezing the life out of him. She weakened her grip. "I think ya've been doin' great, kid." Forera said softly, using a rare tone she barely ever used. "Ya mistook Curly's feelin's cause y'all both are dumb idiots who don't talk about s**t. A relationship, black 'n red, that s**t has to be real clear so the other don't think somethin' else. Y'all need t'sit down 'n talk about this. Ask about why she thinks yer red, why you thought black. She's a tiny 'n real shy redblooded baby and she probably just needs a few nights ta think." Forera gathered him up in her arms. "Fer all the other stuff...Now, I dunno how ya've been handlin' stuff, but I— I think ya've been pretty great." She guessed that wasn't worth much, since she wasn't that great, but. "Ya haven't been wrong about me, haha." She tightened her grip around him. "I don't think ya've been wrong. Ya just gotta... Be clearer. And uh. Talk."

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:47 pm
"It's just so hard." Large warm arms held him in a snug embrace and Cerpin leaned further into it. Forera was so short but she seemed to fill up the entire room at the same time. Closing his eyes, the rockstar rested his head against hers. The tealblood's words washed over him in a soothing wave but there was and still would be an ache inside until he found Tevini again. His arms held on tight and his fingers dug into Forera's back.

"She doesn't like to talk. She's always been the type to hide. I tried to talk and she knocked me over and ran." It was embarrassing to remember, the trash can hitting his side and tossing him to the ground. It made him angry to think about her using her powers to hinder him. He never thought she would do that. He couldn't shake his worry but he couldn't surpress his frustration either. Why did she have to be so difficult and complicated? Perhaps it was his highblood priviledge that allowed him to live so open and carefree while she closed herself off from anything that could reach her.

"And I can't find her. I don't know how to reach her to talk. Will you let me know if she comes to the village? She doesn't have friends so I don't know where she'd go." It was unlikely that Tevini would return to the swamp since Cerpin came here all the time to see Forera and Keionx but it was still an important base to cover.

"I just don't know what to do." His voice was smaller than it had been in a long time. He hated feeling lost like this. Forera had been the only beacon he could think of to fly to in this storm.

quite uneventful

Yamashii

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:48 pm
      Forera kept Cerpin firm in her arms, only moving to make them both more comfortable. She didn't mind the fingers digging into her back, merely patting his back lightly, rubbing circles. "That's true. Tevini really has'ta talk about her s**t more." Everyone had s**t after all. It wasn't like they would hurt her. Then again, Cerpin sorta did, unintentionally. Forera sighed. "Yea, yea, o'course I'll letcha know. I'll check if any of my pals know, too." She nodded, pressing her head back on his as moral support. There wasn't much Forera could do to help, merely be there for him as he freaked out. "Uhh. I think the most important thing ya can do right now, is wait. Ya gotta hold up n'chill for a few, cause yer lookin' like utter s**t. Also... Ya gotta remember it wasn't just yer fault. It was also her fault, fer not tellin ya anythin'. Y'all both ******** up."

Forera gave him a half smile. "Y'know... When I was feelin' like s**t... A certain someone sang me a thing and it totally helped me." Forera giggled a little, tightening her arms around him before lifting her head and attempting to sing. Her voice was certainly not melodic, it was rough and scratchy and she'd never intentionally sung a song for another in her life. There was no background music, so all that could be heard was the sound of her voice, echoing through the tiny tree stem. She rubbed his back even more slowly, unsure if this would work, but wanting to show him she appreciated his efforts last time and she wanted to repay him. "Time's that I've seen you lose your way. You're not in control. And you won't be to~ld..." She continued, motioning at him softly and serenading him best as she can. Even though her voice was not that of a rockstar, she didn't care. She was trying, and that was at least worth something, right?
Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:51 pm
Her voice was tough but expressive which comforted Cerpin greatly. She was not a singer, more of a warrior than an artist, but she didn't need to be. He took in a breath and shuddered as he let it out, feeling his anxiety levels fade away. Forera was here and he'd be okay.

"Thanks, Rer." His voice was a little muffled as he spoke while leaning into her. "Sorry for freaking out. It's been a roller coaster of a week." The boy's body relaxed but he stayed comfortably put where he was. He was in the best place he could be right now. Maybe home would be empty and cold for a while but he had people that could support him until he fixed things.

"It's ******** sappy but," He laughed and felt a smile return to his face, "Thanks for everything. I mean it." Quietly, his fingers traced symbols on her back for his own purposes. A crown to mark her, music notes to thank her. A diamond to someday vocalize.

quite uneventful

Yamashii

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:54 pm
      Rera just pat his back at his apology, shaking her head while her smile faded. "Don't apologize. Ya know it's totally okay. Ya can always come t'me and I'll ground ya. Hehehe." She stopped patting, letting her hand rest on his back as she cradled him in her arms. "Pshhhh." Forera rolled her eyes. "Sappy? We're just real big sap monsters right now. Ya helped me too, it's th'least I can do. But like, we gotta do somethin' rad t'make up for it! Let's ******** somethin' UP later!!" He was tracing things on her back, but Forera had never been the best at recognizing what those were. "Or just cuddle. That's fun too. Hehe, that's ticklish!" She wiggled a little, hands sliding to his stomach to give him a little bit of circle tracing on his back, just spirals and a random doodles.

Yamashii

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff