Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Runaways (Tigerlvr_Bailey and beepbeeptozier) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:22 pm
*Insert story plot here*

[size=11]Name:
Age + Birthday:
Personality:
Appearance: [/size]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:01 pm
Name: Emilia Woods (N/N: Em)
Age + Birthday: 22 years old; December 6th
Personality: Emilia holds herself with high regard but is very friendly and cheery. She speaks to everyone in a casual manner, poking fun at any and everybody. She tends to pout when upset and is also very cunning, able to manipulate people with ease. In spite of her smug and jovial demeanor, Em is quite irascible when people disagree with her. She tends to overreact when she is unhappy, and is prone to throwing childish tantrums when things don't go her way.
+ music and playing her ukulele
+ cigarettes
+ coffee and tea
+ shrooms
Dislikes:
- being forcibly woken
- hot weather
- fancy/uncomfortable clothing
- authority
- eating
Appearance:
User Image
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0wIDswT.gif[/img][/align]

[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=white]xxxx[/color] [size=9][b][color=dimgray] LOADING [/color][color=#40404F]▪[/color] [color=dimgray] LOADING [/color][color=#40404F]▪[/color] [color=dimgray]LOADING[/color] [color=#40404F]▪ ▪ ▪[/color] [color=black]|| [/color][color=white]xxx[/color] [color=#40404F]FILE GENERATED ![/color] [color=dimgray][i]!![/i][/color] [/b][color=white]xxxx[/color] [color=#40404F][u]C // USER:[/u][/color] [b]EMILIA WOODS[/b][/size]
[color=white]xxxxxx━━━━━━━xxxx[/color][color=#40404F]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color]
[color=white].[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=8][color=black]████████████████████████████████████████ ████████████████████████████████████████[/color] [/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=black]▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐[/color] [color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=black]▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐[/color] [color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=black]▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐[/color]

[align=center][size=10]Enter text here[/size][/align]

[align=right][color=#40404F][size=9][strike]Error Code 3: The system cannot find the path specified. [ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND (0x3)]
Error Code 3: The system cannot find the path specified. [ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND (0x3)]
Error Code 3: The system cannot find the path specified. [ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND (0x3)][/strike][/size][/color][/align]

Name: Caleb Aster
Age + Birthday: 18; February 21st
Personality: Caleb is an extreme introvert and a very paranoid boy. He twitches very badly and feels as if something is constantly out to get him. He prefers to keep to himself and always had problems interacting with his peers. If someone is able to get close to him, he is quick to cling to them and hates when he doesn't have their attention. It's quite the contradiction but he can't help it. He easily makes someone he trusts into his favorite person although he is very wary and picky of who becomes that since it's difficult for him to put any sort of trust into strangers. He tends to ramble and mumble to himself when he's having a panic attack. Despite his nervous demeanor, Caleb can be quite the sarcastic a*****e.
+ Em's music
+ being alone
+ stars, astronomy, etc.
+ bird watching
Dislikes:
- loud noises or yelling
- strangers and socializing
- the ocean
- caffeine (it makes his twitching worse so he tends to avoid it)
- children
Appearance: User Image
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/WXenIas.gif[/img][/align]

[align=left][color=#708090]〔 AND NOTHING I SAY WILL MAKE IT OKAY 〕 : [color=white]x[/color][size=14]CALEB ASTER[/size][/color]
[size=11][color=#F0DC82]██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ [/color][/size]
[size=9][color=#99BADD][color=white]XXX[/color] you just sleep[color=white]X[/color] in the heat[color=white]XX[/color] and repeat[color=white]X[/color] youre wasting away
[color=white]XXX[/color] and nothing i do[color=white]X[/color] is gonna save you [color=white]XX[/color] im trying my best but[color=white]X[/color] you cant even
[color=white]XXX[/color] look at me[color=white]X[/color] or talk to me [color=white]XX[/color] or tell me[color=white]X[/color] whats happening to you[/size]

[size=9][color=#8B8589]↳ oh, wow but f*ck you
↳ we all have secrets, and secrets hurt
↳ love is, like, really important. it's good to be loved. even if it's only for one night.[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][color=#40404F][size=10]Enter text here.[/size][/color][/align]

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:17 am
Name: Charles "Charlie" Michelson
Age + Birthday: 26 years old; May 18th
Personality: Charlie is a born leader, though to many that trait is misconstrued as being a born troublemaker. There isn't much that he's afraid of, and sometimes he doesn't understand why others would be -- things like spiders and heights, or talking to girls; It's all sort of silly to him having been put through so many cruel things all his life. He knows that there are far worse things to be afraid of in the world. He often hides his worry or concern behind sarcastic comments.
+ Storms
+ Reading
+ Booze
+ Adventure
Dislikes:
+ Getting up Early
+ The Testing Center
+ Scientists
+ Drugs
+ Needles -- his only real phobia
Appearance:
User Image

[align=center][color=#9999ff][b]D[/b][/color]ᴏ ʏᴏᴜ [color=#9999ff][b]ʙ[/b][/color]ᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ⇄ [color=#9999ff][b]ʏ[/b][/color]ᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍɪssɪɴ[color=#9999ff][b]ɢ[/b][/color] ᴏᴜᴛ ➳ [color=#9999ff][b]E[/b][/color]ᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ [color=#9999ff][b]ɢᴏᴏᴅ[/b][/color] ɪs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ [color=#9999ff][b]sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ[/b][/color] ⇗[/align]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=#9999ff][b]B[/b][/color]ᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ [color=#9999ff][b]ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ[/b][/color] ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ [color=#9999ff][b]ʙᴇᴅ[/b][/color] ⇄ Tʜᴇ [color=#9999ff][b]ɴ[/b][/color]ɪɢʜᴛ’s ʜᴀʀᴅ ➳ ᴛᴏ [color=#9999ff][b]ɢ[/b][/color]ᴇᴛ [color=#9999ff][b]ᴛ[/b][/color]ʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ.[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/dWsjtQP.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6S0YNGv.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/wcaZ2e6.gif[/img][/align]
[align=center][color=#9999ff]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#aaaabb][size=20]Charlie Michelson[/size][/color] [size=18]↘↘[/size] [color=#bbbbee][size=17]The Leader[/size] [/color]
[color=#666688]███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][/align]
[align=center]Wᴇʟʟ [color=#9999ff][b]Jᴇsᴜs[/b][/color] Cʜʀɪsᴛ﹐ 『[color=#9999ff][b]I’ᴍ[/b][/color] ɴᴏᴛ [color=#9999ff][b]s[/b][/color]ᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ [color=#9999ff][b]ᴅɪᴇ[/b][/color] I’ᴍ ᴀ [color=#9999ff][b]ʟ[/b][/color]ɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ [color=#9999ff][b]s[/b][/color]ᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ⇄ ᴏғ [color=#9999ff][b]ᴡ[/b][/color]ʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs [color=#9999ff][b]ᴀғᴛᴇʀ[/b][/color] ⇗ [color=#9999ff][b]D[/b][/color]ᴏ I [color=#9999ff][b]ɢ[/b][/color]ᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ [color=#9999ff][b]ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀɪᴏᴛ[/b][/color] 『[color=#9999ff][b]Dᴏ[/b][/color] I [color=#9999ff][b]ғʟᴏᴀᴛ[/b][/color] ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ↺ ᴛʜᴇ [color=#9999ff][b]ᴄ[/b][/color]ᴇɪʟɪɴɢ ➳ [/align]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=#9999ff][b]D[/b][/color]ᴏ I ⇗ [color=#9999ff][b]ᴅɪᴠɪᴅᴇ[/b][/color] ➳ ᴀɴᴅ [color=#9999ff][b]ғᴀʟʟ[/b][/color] ᴀᴘᴀʀ[color=#9999ff][b]ᴛ[/b][/color].[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[color=#333355]CHARLIE - TEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXT
TEXTTEXTTEXT
TEXTTEXTTEXTTEXT[/color]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[align=center]
[align=right][size=10][b]︾[/b] [color=#aaaabb][b]⇛ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:[/b] [i]...[/i] [b]⇛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ:[/b] [i]...[/i] [b]⇛ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ:[/b] [i]...[/i][/color][/size][/align]
[align=right][spoiler][quote=""][/quote]
[quote=""][/quote]
[quote=][/quote][/spoiler][/align]

Name: Jess Corveaux
Age + Birthday: 17 years old; September 1st
Personality: Jess is a very spunky girl, and somewhat of a "know-it-all". She is easily excitable, and often overly enthusiastic about things. She has a habit of faking that she knows what she's talking about, even if she's not entirely right. She has a hard time admitting when she's wrong. For having such a pleasant attitude, she also has a rather morbid sense of humor.
+ Books
+ Puzzles
+ Cooking
+ Murder Mysteries
Dislikes:
+ Chocolate
+ Being Wrong
+ Being Unprepared
+ Dancing
+ Getting too much Sleep
Appearance:
User Image

[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/dS3sMLP.gif[/img][/align]

[align=center][b][size=18][color=#AFC7C7]J [/color] [color=#95B9C7]E S[/color] [color=#A0CFEC]S[/color] [color=white]XX[/color] [color=#A0CFEC] C O[/color] [color=#87AFC7]R V E[/color] [color=#79BAEC]A U[/color] [color=#38ACEC]X[/color][/size][/b][/align]
[align=left]
[color=#98AFC7]▇▇[/color][color=#cccccc]▇▇[/color][color=darkgray]▇▇[/color][color=lightslategray]▇▇[/color][color=#25383C]▇▇[/color][color=darkslategray]▇▇▇[/color][color=#98AFC7]▇▇[/color][color=#cccccc]▇▇[/color][color=darkgray]▇▇[/color][color=lightslategray]▇▇[/color][color=#25383C]▇▇[/color][color=darkslategray]▇▇▇[/color][color=#98AFC7]▇▇[/color][color=#cccccc]▇▇[/color][color=darkgray]▇▇[/color][color=lightslategray]▇▇[/color][color=#25383C]▇▇[/color][color=darkslategray]▇▇▇[/color] [/align]

[align=center][color=#737CA1]TEXT TEXT TEXT[/color][/align]

[align=right][color=#2B547E]╔═══════════[/color]
[size=9][color=#A0CFEC]Seventeen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:17 am
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ⇄ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ➳ Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ

Bᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴅ ⇄ Tʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ’s ʜᴀʀᴅ ➳ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ.

User Image User Image User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Charlie Michelson ↘↘ The Leader
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Wᴇʟʟ Jᴇsᴜs Cʜʀɪsᴛ﹐ 『I’ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪᴇ I’ᴍ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ⇄ ᴏғ ʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴀғᴛᴇʀDᴏ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀɪᴏᴛDᴏ I ғʟᴏᴀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ↺ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɪʟɪɴɢ ➳

Dᴏ I ⇗ ᴅɪᴠɪᴅᴇ ➳ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀʟʟ ᴀᴘᴀʀ.

Charlie edged down the last hall, nearing the garage where they kept the vans. It had taken him weeks to muster up the courage to finally attempt an escape, but now there was no room to doubt himself. If he chickened out, he would be caught, and he knew that if they caught him they would make sure nothing like this would be possible a second time. They would find the doctor any second, tied down and drugged up in the chair that he was supposed to have been strapped into...

He peeked around the corner. A new handful of them had been brought in, and were being led off one of the vans by security. Many of them were criminals from the nearby jail. A few were kids who's parents had decided that they were too much to handle, and would better serve society here. They likely didn't know exactly what they were sending their kids into. He felt bad for them, but he didn't have time to try and save them all. Charlie waited for the first two security guards to exit the far door -- leading the new haul -- while another stood at the door of the van, trying to tug someone out of the back. While the man's focus was elsewhere, Charlie made his way quickly across the garage. He tapped the man on the shoulder, meeting his surprise with a punch to the jaw, before pulling the gun from his belt and bashing him across the head with it. The guard crumpled to the floor.

"Hey!" He heard a voice call from the back of the van as he slammed the door shut. Quickly, he got into the driver's seat, tossing the gun in the one next to him and hitting the button to lock the doors. He found the key in the center compartment -- presumably because different people had to have access to them at different times. "What are you doing??"

The voice had finally climbed over the seats from the back of the van as Charlie stuck the key in the ignition. An urgent voice called out over the intercom from inside the compound, repeating some kind of code. They must've come across his room. "Getting the Hell out of here. Looks like it's your lucky day, kid." He muttered, glancing in the rear-view mirror to see the face of a young girl staring back at him. She didn't look like an inmate, or like some street rat. She probably didn't belong in a place like this, anyways. Charlie wrenched the car into reverse before slamming his foot down on the gas pedal, just in time for the security that had just left to come racing back in. The garage door started to shut, grazing the roof, but he had gotten the van moving just in time to clear it.

Once they were out of the garage, he switched the car into drive and spun it around. His stow-away let out a yelp, quickly buckling into the seat when she realized that this ride wouldn't necessarily be smooth. Then they were off, racing towards the fence that surrounded The Testing Center. What sounded like a fire alarm sounded out over the compound, and a bullet hit the side of the van. Charlie's foot was nearly to the floor. "Hang on." He called out to the girl. The fence was closed, and he had no choice but to go through it. He couldn't stop. They smashed through the fence at top speed, the metal clattering against the roof of the car. He didn't slow down. Not until the Testing Center was well out of sight.

They were somewhere in the nearest suburb when he finally let himself feel relieved. He had done it. He was out. They would be after him, but he was out. The adrenaline that had kicked in started to wear itself off, and he was suddenly exhausted. A tear almost escaped, but he held it in, glancing at the roof of the van for a split second. It was a second too long. "Watch out!" The girl shrieked from the back, grabbing his shoulder to get his attention. "s**t." Charlie slammed on his breaks, yanking the wheel to the side. He dropped his forehead onto the steering wheel. No more than an hour out and he was already almost running over pedestrians.

⇛ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: edge of the nearest town ⇛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: a stow-away and a girl in the road ⇛ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: relieved, exhausted, and mildly concerned

starryclown

Quote:

Quote:

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:46 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxx LOADING LOADING LOADING ▪ ▪ ▪ || xxx FILE GENERATED ! !! xxxx C // USER: EMILIA WOODS
xxxxxx━━━━━━━xxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
.xxxxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████████████ ████████████████████████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxx▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ xxxxx▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ xxxxx▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐

Emilia yawned obnoxiously, stretching her long appendages as she laid on an old park bench. She definitely wasn't used to being a homeless person sleeping in public parks, but anything was better than living in that s**t hole she used to call home. Her body remained still for a moment before she harshly rubbed her tired eyes and sat up. Observing her surroundings, she noticed civilians beginning to pile into the park, deciding it was best she left. The people 'round here didn't take kindly to the homeless and she didn't want to stick around too long in case there were some bored cops looking to bag some new test subjects for that Testing Center they had built.

Ah yes, the Testing Center. Most didn't know what it was or what is was actually for, and in this situation the phrase "ignorance is bliss" really was true. But Em knew. She knew all about it. And she would do everything in her power to keep herself out of that messed up place.
Her feet stomped loudly onto the ground as she stood, stretching once more to further relieve the ache in her body from sleeping on something so uncomfortable. She adjusted the large, worn army green backpack on her shoulders before setting off to explore. She never really knew where to go despite growing up here, but she had a small idea of somewhere she could hang out. Hell, that kid probably wants to see her again and it'd be nice to have some company.

With her destination in mind, she bounced along the busy sidewalks whilst nodding her head slightly to a song she sang in her head. She turned sharply to her left, her crystal blue hues stared down at her scuffed trainers as she walked.
Quickly looking side to side for any oncoming cars, she thought it safe to jaywalk real quick to make her trip just a little bit faster. But she wasn't prepared for a large van to come speeding down the road, coming straight at her. She let out a gasp and immediately raised her arms to cover her face as if that would help lessen the pain of the impact of a van hitting her head on.

The screeching of tires met her ears, one eye opening to peek around her arms.
Miraculously the man driving the vehicle had stopped right in front of her, and she let out a large breath that she didn't even realize she had been holding.
Dropping her arms, her thin brows furrowed as she stalked up to the side of the driver's seat and kicked it as hard as she could. "What the ********> she growled, teeth gritting together as she kicked his door again. "You almost ******** killed me, fool!"

Error Code 3: The system cannot find the path specified. [ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND (0x3)]

Tigerlvr_Bailey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:36 pm
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ⇄ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ➳ Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ

Wᴇʟʟ Jᴇsᴜs Cʜʀɪsᴛ﹐ 『I’ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪᴇ I’ᴍ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ⇄ ᴏғ ʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴀғᴛᴇʀDᴏ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀɪᴏᴛDᴏ I ғʟᴏᴀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ↺ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɪʟɪɴɢ ➳

Charlie startled a bit when he felt the van shake. "What the fuck!" She called out, with another kick. "You almost ******** killed me, fool!" He released his white-knuckled grip on the steering wheel and turned to roll down the window and face the angry girl outside. He could just drive off, but she was still in his way enough that it would risk running her over -- and he wasn't about to add a hit and run to his list of "criminal" activities today. Charlie flashed her a charming grin. "Sorry. It's been a rough day." His expression changed then, and he glanced in the rear-view mirror to make sure there were no cops nearby -- surely the van's license plates would be recognized. He would have to figure out what to do about that sooner rather than later. "And as much as I'd love to sit and chat about the rules of the road with a pretty girl, I don't have time. So if you could just step about a foot to your left, I'll be on my way." After all, he could argue that she'd been jaywalking, but realistically he wasn't bringing the cops anywhere near this situation.

He glanced in the mirror again, the paranoia of sitting too long in one place starting to kick in. Thankfully the stow-away seemed to catch on and turned to keep watch out the back window so that he could deal with the situation at hand. They probably looked pretty sketchy, in their grey hospital scrubs and an unmarked van, but that was the least of their worries. Maybe the girl would decide she didn't need to pick a fight with them, and move like he'd asked.

⇛ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: edge of the nearest town ⇛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: a stow-away and a girl in the road ⇛ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: relieved, exhausted, and mildly concerned

starryclown

Quote:

Quote:

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:01 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxx LOADING LOADING LOADING ▪ ▪ ▪ || xxx FILE GENERATED ! !! xxxx C // USER: EMILIA WOODS
.xxxxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████████████ ████████████████████████████████████████

Emilia glared at the man in front of her, still pretty pissed that she almost lost her life due to extremely reckless driving even though technically it was her fault...but she'd never admit that. As she listened to his boring excuse for his action, her head slightly tilted to the left (a habit when she talked to others) as his next sentence seemed to peak her interest. She had also noticed the rather nervous way he kept looking behind him.

She let out a huff and smirked slightly when he called her pretty, flipping her long wavy hair. "Flattery will get you no where. But you've peaked my interest. Someone only speeding because they're late for something wouldn't continuously check for something or perhaps someone, behind you." she inquired, now tilting her head to the right.
It was then that she walked to the passenger side, pointing to the lock. She watched it pop up before quickly opening the door, shutting it and plopping herself down onto the pleather seat. "Ow! What the-" she stopped her sentence as she reached behind her, pulling out a black pistol. "Hmm...I'll be hanging onto this."

She swiftly raised and rested her lanky legs onto the headboard with a thud, pointing ahead to the next intersection. "At that light, take a left. I'll take ya somewhere cool where you can hide out. Well, at least for a little bit," she grinned at the attractive man sitting next to her. "I got a kid I hang out with that can help ya too. You're welcome." she let out a small laugh, taking an old hair tie off her wrist and tying her hair into a ponytail. Things were about to get interesting, and she couldn't risk her hair becoming a problem. A simple matter, but it made all the difference.

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:21 pm

Charlie waited for her to decide whether or not she was moving out of his way, though she seemed to accept the compliment. His brow raised when she commented on the paranoid way he kept looking around the road. She walked around to the passenger side door, pointing to the lock. The male hesitated a moment, but clicked the button to let her in -- far be it for him to tell a girl not to get in his car, especially after lord only knew how long stuck in a glorified cage. Maybe he didn't look as crazy as he felt like he looked.

She shut the door behind her, and he hit the locks again, just in case. "Ow! What the-" She muttered, reaching around and pulling out the pistol he had snagged off the guard. He gave her a sheepish grin. "I told you, it's been a rough day." Once she was situated comfortably in the passenger seat, she began giving him directions. Somewhere to lay low for a little bit was better than nothing. If he was honest, he would rather not spend longer than necessary here. They were still too close to the Testing Center for his own personal comfort and there was a 90% chance that someone was bound to recognize him. It wasn't every day that someone broke out of the compound, and there was more than a slight possibility that they had a search warrant out on his head. "Why are you helping us?" He narrowed his eyes suspiciously at her as she tied up her hair.

starryclown

Quote:

Quote:

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:47 pm
User Image

Emilia cheekily grinned and chuckled at him as he repeated, "I told you, it's been a rough day." "I see, I see." she muttered, getting a clue as to what most likely happening was something criminal. This town was ever so boring, and despite the extreme danger she could be putting herself in and her sweet companion they would soon meet, it was an the adventure she was hoping for. Too long had she idly lived here with nothing better to do than drugs and whatever other misfit things. It was time a for a change, whether it was safe or not.

She turned her attention back to the male once he spoke up again, asking her why she decided to help them. Her index finger raised to tap her chin lightly, a pondering look taking over her facial features. "Well, I'd have to say it's partially because of the goodness in my heart and I can't stand to see such a handsome man with such a dark look in those pretty eyes," she paused, playfully wiggling her eyebrows. "But it's mostly because this is an opportunity for a great adventure!" she continued, twiddling with the loose side strand she purposely left out of her ponytail. Suddenly, her face became solemn before mumbling, "Nothing amazing happens here. Everything is ordinary. The only seemingly interesting events that occur are the mysterious vans that drive through here."

Shaking her head slightly, her face soon brightened to its original state. "Anyways! Take that right up ahead there, onto that dirt road and we'll be at the junkyard. Hardly anyone ever comes here and you can hide the van amongst the old cars and trash. I hang out here a lot with my best friend." she exclaimed, pointing once again in the direction the driver was supposed to take.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:09 am

Charlie wondered what she thought he was getting up to with a sketchy van and a gun, but whatever was going through her head, she seemed a lot less worried about it than she ought to be. He grinned, keeping his eyes on the road in front of him so that he didn't risk nearly running over anyone else. "Well, these pretty eyes have seen some s**t." A choked laugh escaped him. "I don't know if my dark past is the kind of adventure you want to be a part of." His tone was teasing, but it held a sort of weight to it. If he got caught, he would be put through a worse Hell than he'd already been through, but at least he could say he'd tried to do something about it. If he dragged anyone else down with him, though... He would feel terrible if someone who thought they were along for a crazy weekend ended up back in that s**t-hole alongside him.

"Nothing amazing happens here." The girl went on with her explanation. Charlie caught her somewhat sad look out of the corner of his eye, and shifted uncomfortably in his seat when she mentioned the vans. He didn't say anything more on it, though. If she knew more about them than she'd said, then she wasn't letting on.

The girl's expression shifted again, and she pointed out his next turn. A junkyard sounded promising. If he was lucky maybe there would be some old license plates he could swap out the van's current ones for -- it might still look suspicious, but it was better than driving around with plates for a Testing Center van that would likely have been registered as missing by now. She brought up the friend again. "How many others are here, exactly?" Charlie asked. One tag-along had been pushing it -- if anything the girl in the back seat was better off with him; Either she'd never have to see the inside of that place, or if they were caught, she could claim innocence. It hadn't been her plan. They didn't even know each other. Two was even more of a stretch. Any more than three, and he knew he wouldn't be able to keep everyone out of trouble. It was probably in his best interest to accept the few moments she was offering him to gather his thoughts and come up with a plan, though.

⇛ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: edge of the nearest town ⇛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: a stow-away and an adventurer ⇛ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: relieved, exhausted, and mildly concerned

starryclown

Quote:

Quote:

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:43 am
User Image

Emilia playfully raised an eyebrow. "Well these pretty eyes have seen some shit." he had said, eliciting a chuckle from her chapped lips. "Hasn't everyone's eyes seen some s**t? I mean ya gotta go number two eventually!" Em joked with a sweet laugh. It was a bad joke, but it was something to help maybe ease the tense mood that surrounded the inside of the van. When he continued on, she tilted her head with a hum.
"Hmm...well, I'm willing to take the risk. I'm tired of this stagnant lifestyle. For once I can be part of something exciting! Even if it's dangerous to the max."

Her eyes shifted back to the road ahead of them, the van shaking slightly as they drove over dirt and rocks. "Go ahead and pull in between that crap, right there." Em instructed once more with the same point of her finger. Once hidden to the best of their ability, Em impatiently waited for him to unlock the doors. Shutting it with a slam, within a beat she began skipping off to a part of the junkyard with a large grin on her face. She let out a rhythmic whistle, a signal she had created with the boy when they first met. She continued to walk a little farther, stopping for a moment to look over her shoulder to make sure her guests were following.

Finally coming to the middle of the junkyard, a rundown, small building in front of her. Turning on the heel of her shoes to face her guests, she smiled a wide, toothy smile. "Welcome to Em's and Caleb's hideout! Feel free to make yourself at home. Try to take anything and I'll shoot ya." her carefree tone shifted to a slightly darker one at the end, but it was mostly a joke. She stuck her tongue out playfully with a wink. Placing her hand on her chest, she fluttered her eyelashes charmingly as she began to introduce herself. "Emilia Woods at your service. But please, call me Em." with a cute giggle, she looked behind her and hollered, "Caleb!!!"

Tigerlvr_Bailey

User Image

〔 AND NOTHING I SAY WILL MAKE IT OKAY 〕 : xCALEB ASTER
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
XXX you just sleepX in the heatXX and repeatX youre wasting away
XXX and nothing i doX is gonna save you XX im trying my best butX you cant even
XXX look at meX or talk to me XX or tell meX whats happening to you

↳ oh, wow but f*ck you
↳ love is, like, really important. it's good to be loved. even if it's only for one night.

Caleb let out a loud groan, eyes fluttering open slowly as his sleep was disturbed by a whistle and a familiar someone's boisterous chattering. He removed the gunk from his tired eyes, sitting up from his fetal position on his mass of old blankets he had positioned in the corner of their hideout. With a yawn, he stood, adjusting his t-shirt to cover his boney torso. He jolted when he heard his name being screamed, but ultimately a smile grew onto his features. Slowly he walked towards the doorway, which ironically lacked a door and was instead separating him from the rest of the yard by a sheer tablecloth they had found. With a shaky hand, he moved the fabric to the side, revealing his teenage self to Em.

"Em! You're he-" his sentence abruptly stopped, his mouth closing instantly when he saw that she had not only brought one, but two strangers with her. He let out a yelp, running to her and gripping tightly onto her oversized hoodie.
"W-w-what the ******** are you d-d-doing bringing S-STRANGERS here!?" he panicked, his fists visibly and violently shaking. He was gonna have a hardcore panic attack if she didn't explain quick.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:30 pm

Charlie gave her an eye roll at her attempted joke, though it did earn a twitch of amusement from his lips. His brow raised when she stuck with her original statement, and he hoped that whatever happened, it didn't end up being more than she bargained for. At the very least, she couldn't say he hadn't warned her. After a few moments of rumbling across dirt and rock, the girl pointed to a spot with enough space for the van. The girl in the back had been awfully quiet for someone who had more or less just been kidnapped, but she probably knew that this was more of a lucky break than an unfortunate accident. Once he had shut off the van and unlocked the doors, the girl climbed out of his passenger seat and skipped off towards a rundown building with a whistle, glancing back every so often to make sure the other two were behind her still.

Charlie had made sure the doors were locked, and shoved the key to the van into the shallow pocket of the grey scrubs -- they were going to need to find some more suitable clothing. He stopped as suddenly as their guide did when the girl turned on her heel to face them with a grin. "Emilia Woods at your service. But please, call me Em." She introduced rather dramatically before calling out another name. A boyfriend perhaps? Charlie felt himself deflate a minuscule amount until the boy appeared in the doorway. He decided pretty quickly that the lanky kid was more of the "younger brother" type than the type to score a cute older girl.

The older male was about to introduce himself, but suddenly the boy -- Caleb? -- started to panic, letting out a loud yelp. Definitely the younger brother type. "H-Hey, kid, it's okay. Chill out. We just need a place to lay low and catch our breath. Then we'll be outta your way." Charlie tried to explain as though it were very cut-and-dry. Really he knew that if Em and the Caleb kid were caught with him and the girl, they would all be in trouble, but he didn't want to freak the boy out even more than he already seemed to be managing on his own.

⇛ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: the junkyard ⇛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: a stow-away, an adventurer and loud kid ⇛ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: relieved, exhausted, and mildly concerned

starryclown

Quote:

Quote:

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:04 am
User Image

Em wasn't at all taken aback when Caleb had started to freak out. She had dealt with this kid for awhile now, and panic attacks seemed to be a must for his every day to-do list. She placed her hands gently onto his fists with a sweet smile. "Oh, shut the ******** up, Caleb. They need our help! And you know I can't just watch people who need help." her voice was soft and delicate despite her word choice. She removed his tight grip on her hoodie, wrapping her arms around him and holding him close. "No matter what happens, I'll make sure you're safe." she reassured him, ruffling his hair with one hand whilst the other caressed the small of his back.

After Caleb had calmed down, she released him from her hold. "Sorry about Caleb, he's got acute paranoia." she explained cheerfully with a shrug, as if it wasn't really big deal. She wrapped her arm around the boy, swiveling them around before turning her head back to look at the other two. "Please, enter. We should probably get out of the open, correct?" a grin creeped onto her face, her head turning to look back at the building.
She walked through the doorway with Caleb at her side, immediately heading for the large pile of blankets where they slept in the corner. After removing the large backpack from her shoulders, she sat down first, Caleb swiftly taking position next to her, lying his head down on her lap with a shaky sigh.

Em placed her hand in his dark curls, before looking up at their guests. "Alright, now that that is over. Why don't you guys take a seat and tell us about yourselves, huh? You know our names now, so why don't you tell us yours." at first it would seem like a request, but with the tone in her voice,
it was more of a command than anything.

User Image

〔 AND NOTHING I SAY WILL MAKE IT OKAY 〕 : xCALEB ASTER
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
XXX you just sleepX in the heatXX and repeatX youre wasting away
XXX and nothing i doX is gonna save you XX im trying my best butX you cant even
XXX look at meX or talk to me XX or tell meX whats happening to you

↳ oh, wow but f*ck you
↳ love is, like, really important. it's good to be loved. even if it's only for one night.

Caleb's wide eyes shifted from Em to the voice that spoke. His mouth twitched into an even deeper frown. She had brought such an attractive man with her. It made him a little sad and horrendously jealous. His eyebrows furrowed when he heard the male say, "lay low." Lay low? He looked back to Em, a look of confusion evident on his face. What was she getting them into?

His eyes shifted back to Em when she spoke up and he gulped. "Oh, shut the ******** up, Caleb." He slightly glared at her words, but his frown lessened a bit at her explanation, though it was still evident on his face. Before he could answer, Em pulled him into a caring embrace, causing a large blush to take over his pale and freckled complexion. Her sweet words caused him to blush more, but his visible trembling eased under her touch and his arms wrapped around her thin frame to return the hug.

When she let go of him, he was a bit disappointed but he smiled a bit when she wrapped her arm around him. It was obvious to anyone, even the strangers right in front of them, that the twitchy boy held a fondness for Em. A longstanding but sadly one sided crush. He let out a shaky sigh and pouted when Em told them he had acute paranoia. "Ah, ******** you," he mumbled, looking to the side and avoiding eye contact as he introduced himself. "Caleb Aster." it was a short and simple introduction, but probably all that needed to be said. He let Em take him back into the building, joining her on their nest of old blankets and resting his head in her soft lap with a smile. His eyes closed, enjoying his position while he let Em talk. He'd join if need be.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:04 pm

Charlie raised an eyebrow at the kid as Em tried to calm him down -- her words were aggressive though her tone was soft. He felt a pang in his chest as he watched the two of them, and Em apologized for her paranoid friend. Hopefully he wouldn't be proving that paranoia correct and getting anyone killed, or worse, trying to help him. "Please, enter. We should probably get out of the open, correct?" Charlie gave her a nod, and followed behind, lifting the curtain in front of the door after them so that his stow-away could go in first.

The pair sat down on a pile of blankets, and Charlie thought it was pretty obvious that the Caleb kid liked Emilia a little more than she seemed to realize. Or maybe she did know. Either way, his hunch that the kid was more like a brother in her eyes seemed to be holding up. The older male found a spot on the floor of the building, near the pile of blankets but not encroaching on their space. His own companion sat crisscrossed on the floor in front of them all, a cheery look on her face, as though she were at a really great slumber party. "You know our names now, so why don't you tell us yours?" Charlie tensed up a little, trying to think of what to tell them. His name was easy enough, but if they knew about the Testing Center, they might have a mind to kick him to the curb right then and there. If they didn't, well... Then it wasn't so easily explained.

Before he had a chance to make the decision on how much to say, however, the stow-away spoke up, suddenly chatty. "I'm Jess." She offered first, in what he supposed was some attempt to break their mysterious silence. "I guess this guy over here saved my life, or something. See, my parents had me sent to the Testing Center after an argument we had the other day... I guess they thought it would "teach me to respect them more" or something like that." The girl rambled on, shaking her head as though the reasons didn't matter too much. Charlie just balked at her. Clearly her family didn't know what they were sending her into. "But like, I dunno that place just gave me some weird vibes. I was afraid to get out of the van, and there were all these security guards, and-" The girl grimaced, giving a shrug to end her statement. She didn't know the half of it.

It took him a moment to realize that that was the end of her story, and that the eyes had shifted to him. "Charlie Michelson." He introduced, though he didn't offer anything else about the situation, or how he had supposedly saved Jess's life. He had saved his own life, she had just gotten lucky. He wouldn't lie if they asked, but he wouldn't tell them any more than they wanted to know either. It would be their own decision how involved they wanted to get, and he wouldn't be held responsible for that. "Hey, uh.. Do you guys know the date?" Charlie asked as sort of an after-thought. He knew he had been stuck in the lab for a while, but they didn't really give people any sort of indication what was going on on the outside.

⇛ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: the junkyard ⇛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: a stow-away, an adventurer and loud kid ⇛ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: relieved, exhausted, and mildly concerned

starryclown

Quote:

Quote:

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:08 pm
User Image

Emilia smiled, her head tilting to the side as she awaited their answers. At first it was awkwardly silent, but the mysterious girl surprisingly spoke up, Em's attention turning towards her. When she mentioned the Testing Center, her mouth twitched down into a large frown. Her parents had no idea what they were sending their child to. If they had, then that was some pretty ******** up s**t right there. She nodded her head slightly, allowing her to say whatever she wanted to without interruption. Once she was done, everyone's eyes shifted to look at the male. "Charlie Michelson." he introduced,
and Em couldn't help but slightly smile now that she knew his name. "I see.
Well it's a pleasure to meet the both of you."

Caleb instantly sat up from his position, disbelief on his face. "W-w-woah! You escaped from the Testing Center!?" he gaped, turning his head to look at Em. "N-n-n-no way are we getting involved in this! Y-y-you're gonna g-get us ******** killed!" he shouted, beginning to shake once more and standing up. Em quickly stood too, pacing over to the side of the building that held a broken window letting in the sunlight from the outside. She grabbed a spare cloth they had laying around and covered the window, shielding their presence inside. "Well, well, well...you guys are in a bit of a predicament huh? This is much more intense then I first thought." she rambled, moving to her backpack to remove the gun from the side pocket.

She cocked it, pointing it at Charlie. She wasn't actually gonna shoot him or the girl, but she couldn't pass up the opportunity to play with them a little. "How much you think you're arrest is worth? Thousands? People don't often escape from that place." a sickening grin creeped onto her features, but was soon replaced with her genuine smile once more as she twirled the pistol and lowered her arm so it laid by her side. "Just kiddin'. I ain't gonna turn ya in," Em chuckled, crouching in front of Charlie so they're eye level. "Alright, we should probably start getting everything together. You gotta change that license plate on that van then and we should gather up at least a little food and supplies."
she instructed, her head looking back at Caleb. "Got any spare clothes that might fit Charlie? Can't have him wandering about in scrubs."

Caleb shook his head violently. After hearing Testing Center she still wanted to help them? "Y-y-you're not serious are you?" he questioned with a dramatic raise of his arms. When Em shot him her serious look, he gulped. As much as he didn't want to risk this, he couldn't let Em go off by herself. With a pout, he stomped over to a duffel bag, rummaging inside it. Soon he pulled out a t-shirt, hoodie, and jeans that would fit Charlie more or less. He trudged over to the male, dropping it in his lap. "Here." he grumbled.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces