Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
The Blushing Bride Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:53 am
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel

It is indeed, a great honor and privilege to meet you, my Lady. I've heard so much about you!

After looking at Aileen's features, Vanessa realizes her plot backfired.*
Vanessa: Nope this is an improvement....* She then turns to the other Aileen.* Wait, did you say you knew my mother?

Aileen: *Takes Luminova's right hand in in hers and looks back at Vanessa.*
Aye, an thy father. He be cousin tae mine betrothed, which be makin us kin, this day. Queer tha AhI be meetin thee, so soon, an already prepared tae marry as well... Me thinks that Lady Leres mus be right aboot us bein fro across time and space, and ye be fro mine future an thee Ah fro thine past...
*Turns back to Luminova, kisses her hand and smiles.*
Ah assure thee, the pleasure be mine. heart

*Quickly pulls away, blushing in discomfort.*
I.. uh... thanks?...

Aileen: Why dost thou recoil? Dost nae be ashamed, thee tae art very beautiful, and Ah sense, powerful as well... Me thinks we should breed. Our seed would truly be beautiful beyond compare! They be like none other!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:03 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel

It is indeed, a great honor and privilege to meet you, my Lady. I've heard so much about you!

Vanessa: Nope this is an improvement....* She then turns to the other Aileen.* Wait, did you say you knew my mother?

Aye, an thy father. He be cousin tae mine betrothed, which be makin us kin, this day. Queer tha AhI be meetin thee, so soon, an already prepared tae marry as well... Me thinks that Lady Leres mus be right aboot us bein fro across time and space, and ye be fro mine future an thee Ah fro thine past...

I.. uh... thanks?...

Aileen: Why dost thou recoil? Dost nae be ashamed, thee tae art very beautiful, and Ah sense, powerful as well... Me thinks we should breed. Our seed would truly be beautiful beyond compare! They be like none other!

*Cover mouth in horror*
By Eru, please don't tell me that you can actually... that is to say... you actually have...
*Looks down toward Aileen's crotch.*  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Lucia Keres

Aged Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:08 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel

I.. uh... thanks?...

*Scowls.*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:13 am
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel

Aye, an thy father. Mighty warriors, the both o them, yet, plaugue by a conscience. Even et the cost of their own live, were they willing to stand fo what they believed tae be right... a vary rare quality among Demons. Your father, Karak, be be cousin tae mine betrothed, which be makin us kin, this day. Queer tha AhI be meetin thee, so soon, an already prepared tae marry as well... Me thinks that Lady Keres mus be right aboot us bein fro across time and space, and ye be fro mine future an thee Ah fro thine past...

I.. uh... thanks?...

*Cover mouth in horror*
By Eru, please don't tell me that you can actually... that is to say... you actually have...

Aileen: Alas, nay. We can nae dost tha directly, bein both women... Bu if AH be havin a child, such as a son.. and thou a daughter, an the two were tae wed, their seed would be a mingling of our bloodlines, powerful and beautiful beyond compare! heart  

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:09 am

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:40 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

Aye, an thy father. Mighty warriors, the both o them, yet, plaugue by a conscience. Even et the cost of their own live, were they willing to stand fo what they believed tae be right... a vary rare quality among Demons. Your father, Karak, be be cousin tae mine betrothed, which be makin us kin, this day. Queer tha AhI be meetin thee, so soon, an already prepared tae marry as well... Me thinks that Lady Keres mus be right aboot us bein fro across time and space, and ye be fro mine future an thee Ah fro thine past...

I.. uh... thanks?...

*Cover mouth in horror*

Aileen: Alas, nay. We can nae dost tha directly, bein both women... Bu if AH be havin a child, such as a son.. and thou a daughter, an the two were tae wed, their seed would be a mingling of our bloodlines, powerful and beautiful beyond compare! heart
Jack: *popping out of nowhere* vanessa is an option too, she is expecting after all and vanessa is pretty powerful..... Other then that. Are all contestance here?  

HomacXross7
Crew

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:03 pm
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

I.. uh... thanks?...

*Cover mouth in horror*

Jack: *popping out of nowhere* Vanessa is an option too, she is expecting after all and Vanessa is pretty powerful..... Other then that... Are all contestants here?

Aleen: *Strokes her on face again.* Alas, nay. Her furry countenance be incompatible with mine.
*Turns back to Luminova.*
Only this this one will do, Mine son would also have tae be nae o Mine bethrothed's blood, but another handsome man without fur, for the breeding tae work. Dost nae get me wrong, I love him, and he be handsome for a Lycan, with beautiful silver fur, bewitching and blue eyes like a Dragon's, and a luxurious frosty golden mane, but alas, he sill be a Lycan. His furry countenance would nae be compatible in the mix...
*Puts her right arm around Luminova's waist and pulls her close and holds the other woman's cheek with her left hand and looks deeply into her beautiful expressive sapphire eyes.*
We may nae be able tae breed with each other, directly, bu we still be able tae share pleasure with one another... Let me drink in thy beauty...
*kisses Luminova on the lips and slides he left hand down to knead Luminova's right breast, then breaks the kiss.*
Ah can taste thine power... It be even far greater than Ah thought... Our seed would be perfect in form and power... We would make gods! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:14 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Cover mouth in horror*

Jack: *popping out of nowhere* Vanessa is an option too, she is expecting after all and Vanessa is pretty powerful..... Other then that... Are all contestants here?

Aleen: *Strokes her on face again.* Alas, nay. Her furry countenance be incompatible with mine.
Only this this one will do, Mine son would also have tae be nae o Mine bethrothed's blood, but another handsome man without fur, for the breeding tae work. Dost nae get me wrong, I love him, and he be handsome for a Lycan, with beautiful silver fur, bewitching and blue eyes like a Dragon's, and a luxurious frosty golden mane, but alas, he sill be a Lycan. His furry countenance would nae be compatible in the mix...
*Puts her right arm around Luminova's waist and pulls her close and holds the other woman's cheek with her left hand and looks deeply into her beautiful expressive sapphire eyes.*
We may nae be able tae breed with each other, directly, bu we still be able tae share pleasure with one another... Let me drink in thy beauty...
*kisses Luminova on the lips and slides he left hand down to knead Luminova's right breast, then breaks the kiss.*
Ah can taste thine power... It be even far greater than Ah thought... Our seed would be perfect in form and power... We would make gods! heart

*hair turns to snakes and bars her long snake-like fangs and hisses.*
Thats Can't take any more of this, THAT'S DISGUSTING!!! have you no brain? She is clearly Fea, with that light she gives off! You are a child of darkness, and she a child of light! Where is your Demon pride, you shameless Succubus!? Have you no honor? We may be from rivaling nations, but she an enemy to our entire world! We should both be be forgetting our own arguments for her head! Any you call me treasonous!? What you are doing... Now, THAT is TREASON! scream  

Lucia Keres

Aged Vampire

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:28 pm
Lucia Keres
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Cover mouth in horror*

Thats Can't take any more of this, THAT'S DISGUSTING!!! have you no brain? She is clearly Fea, with that light she gives off! You are a child of darkness, and she a child of light! Where is your Demon pride, you shameless Succubus!? Have you no honor? We may be from rivaling nations, but she an enemy to our entire world! We should both be be forgetting our own arguments for her head! Any you call me treasonous!? What you are doing... Now, THAT is TREASON! scream

*Turns to Lucia Keres.*
And, why care aboot tha? Have thy ever met one? Wha be thy reason fo such loathing? Wha ave they ever done tae us tae make us hate them so much? It be lost in the pages o history and they be but a mere legend on our world, told tae scare small children! Nae fae as ever wronged me or thee, so why hate? Ah've already met an fought along side one an she proved tae be invaluable against thy lord!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:34 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Lucia Keres
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Turns to Lucia Keres.*
And, why care aboot tha? Have thy ever met one? Wha be thy reason fo such loathing? Wha ave they ever done tae us tae make us hate them so much? It be lost in the pages o history and they be but a mere legend on our world, told tae scare small children! Nae fae as ever wronged me or thee, so why hate? Ah've already met an fought along side one an she proved tae be invaluable against thy lord!"

*immediately fleas from Aileen, while she is distracted by Lucia.*  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Lucia Keres

Aged Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:41 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Lucia Keres
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Turns to Lucia Keres.*

*gasps*
So, THAT"S how you beat him! You... You cheated!
You traitor!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:48 pm
Lucia Keres
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Lucia Keres
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Turns to Lucia Keres.*

*gasps*
You traitor!

*Ah have never wavered in mine loyalty tae King Ba'el, nor his son, King Belial, while thy oppose the rule of both, ye rebel scum! Our Demon World be peaceful an united until thy lord plunged it into in tae war an chaos! the number o Ansland people thou and ye kind hath murdered be unforgivable!  

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Lucia Keres

Aged Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:50 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Lucia Keres
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Lucia Keres
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Turns to Lucia Keres.*

*gasps*
You traitor!

Aileen: Ah have never wavered in mine loyalty tae King Ba'el, nor his son, King Belial, while thy oppose the rule of both, ye rebel scum! Our Demon World be peaceful an united until thy lord plunged it into in tae war an chaos! the number o Ansland people thou and ye kind hath murdered be unforgivable!

Murdered!? It was retribution! You Aenslands murdered my lord's entire family, your are unfit to rule!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:55 pm
Lucia Keres
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Lucia Keres
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Lucia Keres
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Turns to Lucia Keres.*

*gasps*
You traitor!

Aileen: Ah have never wavered in mine loyalty tae King Ba'el, nor his son, King Belial, while thy oppose the rule of both, ye rebel scum! Our Demon World be peaceful an united until thy lord plunged it into in tae war an chaos! the number o Ansland people thou and ye kind hath murdered be unforgivable!

Murder!? It was retribution! You Aenslands murdered my lord's entire family, your are unfit to rule!

Aileen: Tis a LIE! Me thinks he did it himself, tae claim his father's power! scream  

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out