PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:11 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Lucia Keres
Burning Icewolf
Lucia Keres
shapelessevil

Billy: Ok, next up is Lady Lucia Keres.
User Image
Billy: Lady Keres, have you any special skills or talents that would be of great use as a wife, or mother?

*Smiles confidently as she moves as she silently moves as if floating, her dress quietly dragging on the floor, be low, as she makes her way around the right side of the judges table and behind the Lycan Judge and proceeds to massage his shoulders and neck.*

*Turns head right to look back at Lucia.* Hey! Wha di ye- Oooooh... Tha feels goooood.... emotion_awesome "

As a Vampiress, I can smell and even see where your blood flows, which also enables me to detect sensitive spots on your body (pressure point) that I can manipulate to relieve tension and release your relaxing juices... Very useful when my husband has been very hard at work and needs some relief... cool

Zudhred: *Curls left arm and snarls while shaking his fist.
Erinys: "Father?"
Zudhred: "That should be me..." mad

*Leans back, nearly sliding out of his chair with his tongue lolling out the left side of his muzzle while he shakes his right leg, rapidly stomping his foot.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:20 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Lucia Keres
Burning Icewolf
Lucia Keres
shapelessevil

Billy: Ok, next up is Lady Lucia Keres.
User Image
Billy: Lady Keres, have you any special skills or talents that would be of great use as a wife, or mother?

*Smiles confidently as she moves as she silently moves as if floating, her dress quietly dragging on the floor, be low, as she makes her way around the right side of the judges table and behind the Lycan Judge and proceeds to massage his shoulders and neck.*

*Turns head right to look back at Lucia.* Hey! Wha di ye- Oooooh... Tha feels goooood.... emotion_awesome "

As a Vampiress, I can smell and even see where your blood flows, which also enables me to detect sensitive spots on your body (pressure point) that I can manipulate to relieve tension and release your relaxing juices... Very useful when my husband has been very hard at work and needs some relief... cool

*Leans back, nearly sliding out of his chair with his tongue lolling out the left side of his muzzle while he shakes his right leg, rapidly stomping his foot.*

*Her eyes turn reptilian and snakes begin to poke their heads out from under her veil and open their mouths with a light his.*
"I alssso have MANY mouthssss... Just imagine what I can do with them...."
"She says in a soft, hissing, but sultry voice."  

Lucia Keres

Aged Vampire

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:00 pm
Lucia Keres
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Lucia Keres
Burning Icewolf

*Her eyes turn reptilian and snakes begin to poke their heads out from under her veil and open their mouths with a light his.*

Zudhred: *Amber eyes flash* "I'LL KILL IM! I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!!!!" scream
Erinys:*Hooks his arms around his father's shoulders from behind to restrian him.* "It's no use, father! The spell on this place prevents us from harming each other... You're just making a fool of yourself!" sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:42 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Lucia Keres
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Lucia Keres
Burning Icewolf

Erinys:*Hooks his arms around his father's shoulders from behind to restrain him.* "It's no use, father! The spell on this place prevents us from harming each other... You're just making a fool of yourself!" sweatdrop

*Looks up from her task as her eyes and hair return to normal and teasingly makes a kissy face at Zudhred and then moves on to Homac, starting with the Cat-Man's shoulders, she then proceeds to kneed the scruff of his neck as she slowly moves her way up behind his ears.*  

Lucia Keres

Aged Vampire

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:22 pm
Lucia Keres
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Lucia Keres
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

Erinys:*Hooks his arms around his father's shoulders from behind to restrain him.* "It's no use, father! The spell on this place prevents us from harming each other... You're just making a fool of yourself!" sweatdrop

*Looks up from her task as her eyes and hair return to normal and teasingly makes a kissy face at Zudhred and then moves on to Homac, starting with the Cat-Man's shoulders, she then proceeds to kneed the scruff of his neck as she slowly moves her way up behind his ears.*

*homac immediately purrs and like a cat leans his head and neck forward towards her hand, his tail sways back and forth and just relaxes*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:01 pm
HomacXross7
Lucia Keres
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Lucia Keres
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Looks up from her task and teasingly makes a kissy face at Zudhred and then moves on to Homac, starting with the Cat-Man's shoulders, she then proceeds to kneed the scruff of his neck as she slowly moves her way up behind his ears.*

*homac immediately purrs and like a cat leans his head and neck forward towards her hand, his tail sways back and forth and just relaxes*

Zudhred: "I miss those massages... Those are MY massages... That should me ME in that chair..." stressed
Erinys: Perhaps, you can get one from her, once she finishes with the judges?"
Zudhred:......  

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Lucia Keres

Aged Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:21 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Lucia Keres
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Lucia Keres

Zudhred: "I miss those massages... Those are MY massages... That should me ME in that chair..." stressed

*Finishes up with Homac and moves on to Nura on the left end of the table.*
"Why, hello there, handsome... My, don't you just have HARD strong muscles?..."
*She asks in a soft seductive voice, rubbing Nura's shoulders.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:28 pm
Lucia Keres
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Lucia Keres
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Lucia Keres

*Remove your hands from me beast! I have no love for your kind! "Nura says as his aura begins to scold the air around him." This is not intentional.  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lucia Keres

Aged Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:45 pm
NuraXross
Lucia Keres
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Lucia Keres

"Remove your hands from me beast! I have no love for your kind!" *Nura says as his aura begins to scold the air around him.* "This is not intentional."

*Backs away blowing on her hands and looks up at Nura.*
"Typical Barbarian. Can't handle a real woman!"
*Cradles her right elbow as she lifts up her right hand in a half shrug-like manner.*
"How am I supposed to demonstrate my wifely talent, if I can't even touch you?... Don't be afraid... I WON"T bite... Well... Not, unless you want me to..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:05 pm
Lucia Keres
NuraXross
Lucia Keres
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Lucia Keres

"Remove your hands from me beast! I have no love for your kind!" *Nura says as his aura begins to scold the air around him.* "This is not intentional."

*Cradles her right elbow as she lifts up her right hand in a half shrug-like manner.*
"How am I supposed to demonstrate my wifely talent, if I can't even touch you?... Don't be afraid... I WON"T bite... Well... Not, unless you want me to..."

"Nura look over his shoulder"
*I'm as much of a barbarian as your are a woman. A monster in woman's for is still a monster.*
"Nura looks back to the stage"
*But if I must.*
"Nura takes a deep breath and brings his aura back down."
*You may proceed if you must...*  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lucia Keres

Aged Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:40 am
NuraXross
Lucia Keres
NuraXross
Lucia Keres
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*I'm as much of a barbarian as your are a woman. A monster in woman's for is still a monster.*
*But if I must.*

"Harumph! the mouth on you... What nerve, trying to turn what you are around on me... Just look at how unpleasant you are... From your distemperment, I would wager you've never drank a bit of wine in your life...
*starts rubbing Nura's shoulders.*
Furthermore, from your unwillingness to be touched, You also likely hide your body, when exercising..."
*Manipulates some pressure points to make Nura more relaxed and relieve his aches.*
"Which is even more shameful than usual, with how these magnificent muscles just beg to be seen..."
*Sets off some more pressure points, turning his hide into an erogenous zone that lights up at her silky touch.*
"And don't even try to convince me that you can speak the proper language, I know you can't...
*leans Nura foward and begins to work on his middle back, loosening his spine and relaxing his muscles.*
"Pínete krasí? Óchi. Askeíte gymnó? Óchi. Miláte elliniká? Ochi! # You fail in every aspect of civilized and sophisticated behavior."
*Sits Nura back up and goes to work on his left arm.*
"I forgive you, a Barbarian, such as you can not help being what you are, just like everybody else here... Um..That IS excluding my Lord Tyrius and Princess Camille, of course... Even my husband to be is a Barbarian... But, I'm hoping to change that...."
*Goes to work on Nura's right arm.*

#Note: Although a translation spell been placed on the pageant, making it to were we understand forien languages, we can still recognise them. In otherwords, we still hear other languages, but we can now understand them. What Lucia is actually saying is as follows: "Do you drink wine? No. Do you exercise naked? No. Do you speak a proper language? No!" #  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:52 am
Lucia Keres
NuraXross
Lucia Keres
NuraXross
Lucia Keres
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*But if I must.*

"Harumph! the mouth on you... What nerve, trying to turn what you are around on me... Just look at how unpleasant you are... From your distemperment, I would wager you've never drank a bit of wine in your life...
Furthermore, from your unwillingness to be touched, You also likely hide your body, when exercising..."
*Manipulates some pressure points to make Nura more relaxed and relieve his aches.*
"Which is even more shameful than usual, with how these magnificent muscles just beg to be seen..."
*Sets off some more pressure points, turning his hide into an erogenous zone that lights up at her silky touch.*
"And don't even try to convince me that you can speak the proper language, I know you can't...
*leans Nura foward and begins to work on his middle back, loosening his spine and relaxing his muscles.*
"Pínete krasí? Óchi. Askeíte gymnó? Óchi. Miláte elliniká? Ochi! # You fail in every aspect of civilized and sophisticated behavior."
"I forgive you, a Barbarian, such as you can not help being what you are, just like everybody else here... Um..That IS excluding my Lord Tyrius and Princess Camille, of course... Even my husband to be is a Barbarian... But, I'm hoping to change that...."

#Note: Although a translation spell been placed on the pageant, making it to were we understand forien languages, we can still recognise them. In otherwords, we still hear other languages, but we can now understand them. What Lucia is actually saying is as follows: "Do you drink wine? No. Do you exercise naked? No. Do you speak a proper language? No!" #

*Watches Lucia massage Nura as he listens to her with flat ears.*
"Écho symmetáschei se káthe alkooloúcho potó pou écho akoúsei poté kai den échei kanéna próvlima na eínai gymnó. I KYNIGI sto gymnó." #

#I have partaken in every alcoholic drink I have heard of and don't mind being naked. I HUNT in the nude.#  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lucia Keres

Aged Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:42 am
Burning Icewolf
Lucia Keres
NuraXross
Lucia Keres
NuraXross

*But if I must.*

"Écho symmetáschei se káthe alkooloúcho potó pou écho akoúsei poté kai den échei kanéna próvlima na eínai gymnó. I KYNIGI sto gymnó." #

#I have partaken in every alcoholic drink I have heard of and don't mind being naked. I HUNT in the nude.#

*Freezes for a moment with a shocked experssion on her face and then turns around to face the Burning Icewolf.*
"Well, by the gods, it appears there is some adamant in all this this refuse... Miláte elliniká?"#

#You speak Hellenic?#  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:31 am
Lucia Keres
Burning Icewolf
Lucia Keres
NuraXross
Lucia Keres
NuraXross

"Écho máthei ti glóssa ... Metaxý állon. Ítan éna chómpi mou, katá ti diárkeia tis scholikís mou ekpaídefsis metaxý ton Druids."
*But if I must.*

*Freezes for a moment with a shocked experssion on her face and then turns around to face the Burning Icewolf.*
"Well, by the gods, it appears there is some adamant in all this this refuse... Miláte elliniká?"#

#You speak Hellenic?#

"Écho máthei ti glóssa ... Metaxý állon. Ítan éna chómpi mou, katá ti diárkeia tis scholikís mou ekpaídefsis metaxý ton Druids.# "

#I have learned the language ... Among other things. It was my hobby, during my schooling among The Druids.#  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:47 am
Burning Icewolf
Lucia Keres
Burning Icewolf
Lucia Keres
NuraXross

"Écho máthei ti glóssa ... Metaxý állon. Ítan éna chómpi mou, katá ti diárkeia tis scholikís mou ekpaídefsis metaxý ton Druids."
*But if I must.*

#You speak Hellenic?#

"Écho máthei ti glóssa ... Metaxý állon. Ítan éna chómpi mou, katá ti diárkeia tis scholikís mou ekpaídefsis metaxý ton Druids.# "

#I have learned the language ... Among other things. It was my hobby, during my schooling among The Druids.#

*Petra grinds her teeth as she glares at Lucia from the contestants seating area. *
"I'll tear that blood-sucking b****** head off."
*Petra growls as her voice radiates with power.*

*Nura looks back over his shoulder*
"You know nothing of me woman! let it be know I don't hate you, I hate what you are."
*Nura stares off into the distance.*  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces