Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
The Blushing Bride Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:54 am
scream scream
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
NuraXross
Cornelius Steele

*Smiles*
"And I'm going to listen to this every morning I lay down to sleep.

*Nura realized that there wasn't going to be a sexy dance number and stopped recording he put the tablet on the table screen down and began to scratch Homac in cat form behind the ears.*

"Where I come from, there are people with voices much more beautiful than mine... And far more powerful. Lord Irmo has a voice that can reach down into your very core, and the High King Manwe's voice can sooth even the most violent tempests."

Billy: "Thank you, Princess. You may be seated, now.
User Image
Miss Mii, You're up. Since Luminova here, already sang and you mentioned being a good dancer, let's see you perform for us?"
Occ: You can either describe it, or show us a video of the dance you have in mind.
I turn around and walk to the center of the stage, I craddle my swollen belly and turn towards billy, "I do not mind dancing but I require a song, ill let the "dealer do the choice" as it is called"

"I got this billy" *rubilax closes his eye on Billy's mic and stage lights focus and lock on mizuti, then his eye opens on the mic agan,* "ok, you are good to go."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:51 pm
*watches in interest.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

May Akai Usagi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:30 am

While I stand center stage I make a pose, I bring to shake my hips back and fourth in perfect sync, with the music starts playing, while I dance i make t look like my pregnancy is not a hindrance

(Follow the music)

@ :30 my eyes glow white and I continue dancing

@ :50 as my eyes continue to glow small cherry blossoms slowly fall on the audience and a few on the judge table, and as I continue to dance and more rain down with some more around me,

@ 1:10 th cherry blossoms waive and and flow and blow around as if my dancing is blowing them around, following my momentum and movements

@1:50 while most of the blossoms float alongside me what is on the stage pop up along with the music

@2:10 more pedals flow and the one that were swirling and blowing on both sides of me begin to take my shape and in perfect synchronization they dance along side me to the music.

@2:50 the lights slowly dim and from left to right each of the in the order of the left double then me the the other double keep the rythem of the song.

@3:10 it the rest) the background drape makes the image of a twin full moon in the night sky and the stage is filled with cherry blossoms and there are more copies of me dancing along with me in perfect sync to the music. The pedals fly and float as we all dance in the air only grazing and swirling around my figures and when the music stop the petals, the clones, the night sky back draft instantly disappear and the lights dim on me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:06 pm
Mizuti Akumachi

While I stand center stage I make a pose, I bring to shake my hips back and fourth in perfect sync, with the music starts playing, while I dance i make t look like my pregnancy is not a hindrance

(Follow the music)

@ :50 as my eyes continue to glow small cherry blossoms slowly fall on the audience and a few on the judge table, and as I continue to dance and more rain down with some more around me,

@ 1:10 th cherry blossoms waive and and flow and blow around as if my dancing is blowing them around, following my momentum and movements

@1:50 while most of the blossoms float alongside me what is on the stage pop up along with the music

@2:10 more pedals flow and the one that were swirling and blowing on both sides of me begin to take my shape and in perfect synchronization they dance along side me to the music.

@2:50 the lights slowly dim and from left to right each of the in the order of the left double then me the the other double keep the rythem of the song.

@3:10 it the rest) the background drape makes the image of a twin full moon in the night sky and the stage is filled with cherry blossoms and there are more copies of me dancing along with me in perfect sync to the music. The pedals fly and float as we all dance in the air only grazing and swirling around my figures and when the music stop the petals, the clones, the night sky back draft instantly disappear and the lights dim on me.

Billy: *brushes some petals off his shoulder, during the performance.*  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:49 am
Mizuti Akumachi

(Follow the music)

*applauds*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:51 am
Burning Icewolf
Mizuti Akumachi

(Follow the music)

*applauds*

Billy:Thank you, Miss Mii. That was lovely. You may now take your seat.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

May Akai Usagi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:36 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Mizuti Akumachi

(Follow the music)

*applauds*

I slowly take a bow and then walk to my seat cradling my swollen belly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:34 pm
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Mizuti Akumachi

(Follow the music)

*applauds*

Billy: Ok, next up is Lady Lucia Keres.
User Image
Billy: Lady Keres, have you eny special skills or talents that would be of great use as a wife, or mother?  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Lucia Keres

Aged Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:40 am
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Mizuti Akumachi

(Follow the music)

*applauds*

User Image
Billy: Lady Keres, have you any special skills or talents that would be of great use as a wife, or mother?

*Smiles confidently as she moves as she silently moves as if floating, her dress quietly dragging on the floor, be low, as she makes her way around the right side of the judges table and behind the Lycan Judge and proceeds to massage his shoulders and neck.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:57 pm
Lucia Keres
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Mizuti Akumachi

(Follow the music)

*applauds*

User Image
Billy: Lady Keres, have you any special skills or talents that would be of great use as a wife, or mother?

*Smiles confidently as she moves as she silently moves as if floating, her dress quietly dragging on the floor, be low, as she makes her way around the right side of the judges table and behind the Lycan Judge and proceeds to massage his shoulders and neck.*

*Turns head right to look back at Lucia.* "Hey! Wha di ye- Oooooh... Tha feels goooood.... emotion_awesome "  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Lucia Keres

Aged Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:35 pm
Burning Icewolf
Lucia Keres
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil

User Image

*Turns head right to look back at Lucia.* Hey! Wha di ye- Oooooh... Tha feels goooood.... emotion_awesome "

As a Vampiress, I can smell and even see where your blood flows, which also enables me to detect sensitive spots on your body (pressure point) that I can manipulate to relieve tension and release your relaxing juices... Very useful when my husband has been very hard at work and needs some relief... cool  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:44 am
Lucia Keres
Burning Icewolf
Lucia Keres
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil

User Image

*Turns head right to look back at Lucia.* Hey! Wha di ye- Oooooh... Tha feels goooood.... emotion_awesome "

As a Vampiress, I can smell and even see where your blood flows, which also enables me to detect sensitive spots on your body (pressure point) that I can manipulate to relieve tension and release your relaxing juices... Very useful when my husband has been very hard at work and needs some relief... cool

Zudhred: *Curls left arm and snarls while shaking his fist.
Erinys: "Father?"
Zudhred: "That should be me..." mad  

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items