[PRP] A Routine Check Up [Floren + Eridia] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:39 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You probably shouldn't give it candy, you know.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:59 pm

Floren had heard sometime after the events of the recent space exploration that some of the crew that had boarded the ships had found live gerbils still living in colonies. He'd become fascinated immediately- after all, what sort of changes had they taken on by living in space for so long? Were they like normal gerbils? He wanted to get his hands on one- if not to own, then at least to examine. Luckily enough for him, he'd finished renovating a room in his hive to be a proper examination room just before the space efforts had taken off. All he had to do was advertise! His first appointment would be arriving any moment - he didn't know much about the patient admittedly, just that it was going to be a routine check up on a small mammal. Perfectly doable.

While he waited, he decided he'd go ahead and do another round of dusting to make sure everything was presentable for the troll stopping in. First impressions were everything, after all.

ImaginationsParadise
doopdoop lemme know if i need to change anything!

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:10 pm
Chittentown... Sucked really, Eridia hated the place, she wouldn't even consider going there unless she had a client-- which sadly she had. The meeting was cut short though, when the highblood noticed her gerbil wasn't feeling well. This happened a few days back, which she didn't care much of it as she thought it wasn't anything serious. But when he started feeling sick, Eridia thought she could handle the situation by feeding it an excessive amount of candy and any other sweets she could find, only to make the situation worst.

She didn't know what to do about it. How exactly do you treat a space gerbil? "How do you even take care of a regular one?!"

One of her drones reminded the lavenderblood that Dauphin, her lovable and destructive gerbil, had an appointment, so it was better to take him before he felt worst. It was a long way to get there but with enough persuasions and threats, she got there. Cradling her sick pet in her arm, being careful not to strain her limb. The split was already a thing she had to wear until she recovered. The highblood would've knocked on the door or pressed the doorbell but, again, her nerves were still healing. So they knocked promptly waiting for an answer.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? I'LL HANDLE THIS." She glared at her drone. "HELLO? ANYONE IN THERE? I'M HERE FOR AN APPOINTMENT!" She yelled, hoping she'd be helped soon.

nepsah
<3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:18 pm

Floren had just replaced a potted succulent when the loud sound from outside startled him. He jumped slightly, jostling the pot for one terrible moment. Goodness... whoever it was outside did not seem like the type to have much patience already. No matter, he could deal with that. Straightening himself, he made his way over the the door, then opened it up. Ah- a purpleblood and...her drone? Floren hadn't seen a personal drone up close before. "Hello, please, come inside." He stepped aside, leaving the door wide open for Eridia to enter. "I'm Floren, you must be... Eridia, yes? Please come this way to the examination room." He offered her a polite nod of his head, then strode off toward the room he'd set up. Perhaps the drone would shut the front door...

"What seems to be the problem with your gerbil?" Floren grabbed a small notepad from the counter, as well as a pen, then readied himself to take some notes.

ImaginationsParadise

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:45 pm
Eridia rushed in dramatically, tears already welling in her eyes as her drone closed the door. "Yes, 'tis I Eridia Tsifer! I'm here for my sweetie-pie's appointment." She said as she followed the troll to the examination room.

"Oh! It's simply horrible doctor, my sweet gerbil's sick!!" She exclaimed. "I thought at first it wasn't too bad y'know? I found him on a space vessel so I thought to myself, "hey, he'll be ok! A little candy hasn't hurt me in sweeps."" She said that last part in a cheerful voice, keeping her gerbil close.

"Tried to give Dauphin something sweet to feel better but he seems sicker than before!" Candy made things better, it always had for her, so why did it made things worst?! "He hasn't been eating, oooh my poor little baby!" She cried out, sobbing. This was so painful for her.

"Please tell me you can help him doctor! PLEEEEEASE!"

nepsah

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas