Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] Private Tutor(C'ryn/Aresoth&Alumet/Zenobiath)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:47 pm
Zenobiath, dear sister, could you and yours meet C'ryn and I out in the bowl. Aresoth reached out to his golden sister as he had been requested, transmitting an image of where he and his rider were currently waiting.

C'ryn, for his part, was walking back and forth in the snow, his cloak billowing behind him as he moved. He couldn't believe he was going to do this, to actually put himself out there in front of someone who wasn't Aresoth. He did figure that if he was going to embarrass himself in front of anyone, why not have it be Alumet. He had grown to trust the young gold rider and didn't think she would laugh at him about this, but he could be wrong about that as well.

You should not be so nervous, C'rynmine. It is just another skill that we have to learn, there is no shame in it. Pausing in his movement, C'ryn turned to look at the bronze, having to look up at him now, he was getting so large.

"While I, rationally, know that Aresoth. It isn't something I'm used to doing. I don't put myself out there in front of people, you should know this." His eyes moved, wondering if Alumet would actually come, or if the request would freak her out. The place he had chosen was fairly private and he hoped she didn't get the wrong idea about what he was asking her here for.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:57 pm
BastetAmun

Oh, now wasn't this curious. Zenobiath had been enjoying Hers gently massaging oil in to her glittering hide, violet-blue eyes closed in absolute bliss as she enjoyed the warmth of her beloved's hands. Aresoth's voice only got one eye to open, her head raising only slightly from her forelegs. Well, wasn't that a rather private location? Curious, to think that C'ryn would want to see her beloved for anything, but so be it, Consider the message passed, brother mine. Beloved, Aresoth's would like us to meet them in the bowl. The mental image she'd been sent was shared with the woman, who looked up, shaking a bit of golden hair out of her face. Well, that was interesting, "...They want us to meet them in the Bowl?"
Yes, my love. It sounds rather important...at least to them. Oh, but she was terribly entertained by it, and that much was clear in the swirling of her eyes. Standing, the woman laughed, rubbing her nose one last time, "Very well, dearest heart. Let us go then."

It took almost no time at all to put on some warm, conservative clothing, a thick linen shirt, a vest, trousers, and her warm cloak, body shifting as she followed the image she'd been sent. Zenobiath flew ahead, her 31' bulk elegant and graceful in the air...as though she could be anything but. Zeno was distinctly aware of her status as a Gold, and intended to be nothing but dignified all the days of her life. Slowly, she drifted down to settle, studying the Bronze and his rider with a glittering green and blue gaze, Do tell yours that if he keeps pacing like his stomach is full of firelizards, he might make himself ill. Humans were so strange....Even her own. Ah, speaking of. Alumet descended the steps slowly, watching him pace with idle curiousity, a smirk flicking up the corner of her lips. He was so anxious...it was almost cute, "C'ryn....You look like you could just about fall over....What in Faranth's name could have you this nervous?" One thing she'd figured out early.

Being a Goldrider, she took the time to study the other weyrlings, getting to know their ticks, how they acted, and what different patterns meant. C'ryn was VERY nervous....and oh, did she want to know why, "I take it this is something V'mel wouldn't disapprove of." That was said with a laugh, her head canting aside as she stopped in front of him, hoping to cease his pacing.  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:12 am
Watching C'ryn continue his pacing, Aresoth's eyes turned a happy whirling blue when he heard Zenobiath answer and he saw her land on the ground. He let out a happy trill to her as he moved over, gently nudging his head against hers. I fear telling him that would not help him to calm down. This nervousness is for no reason, I feel. He shook his head before his eyes moved to see that Alumet was there and he let out a trill to her as well.

Seeing Zenobiath alight upon the ground and then Alumet appearing, C'ryn stopped pacing, knowing he was letting his emotions show clearly on his face, as well as his body, but if it was in front of Alumet, he didn't seem to care much. He could read the amusement on her face, even as she spoke to him and he frowned for a moment, wondering if this was a good idea. Perhaps he should have bit the bullet and gone to someone else for help, but even the idea of going to Olliah, who would have been sweet and kind about it, unsettled him more then the idea of Alumet.

"Nothing that he would disapprove of." He doubted he would be this anxious, know at least, if this had been something like that. Plus, he would never put Aresoth at risk.

Centering himself and moving so that his body stood with a rigid posture, like one at attention, hands clasped behind his back, he began to speak. "I just learned today that one of the...training that Zheria likes her bronzeriders to know is....how to dance." He forced himself to keep his eyes on her while he spoke. "We must be able to be charming, as well as subtle." Another thing he would have to work on, not being as blunt as he normally was. "I admit that...in the department of dancing I know....nothing. Even though I was prepared to impress a bronze, that particular part of training eluded me." His father had never mentioned it, he had learned of this by speaking with another bronzerider that day.

Now came the part he was perhaps most nervous about, though admitting he didn't know how to dance was still up there. "I was hoping if you would...perhaps...teach me. I'd understand if you do not have the time for it, you are very busy, and I will swallow any embarrassment and go to another for help..." He paused for a moment, letting out a sigh, his rigid posture relaxing some. "I just...I feel more comfortable asking you first, then anyone else."

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff