Welcome to Gaia! ::

Earth's Demise || Post-Apocalyptic Master-Slave Yaoi RP

Back to Guilds

Gay, Post-Apocalyptic, Cataclysmic, Sadomasochistic Mad World 

Tags: Yaoi, Master and Slave, Post Apocalyptic, Dystopia 

Reply City of Ozymandias
Wasteland Pirate's Ship and Weaponry Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:53 pm
User Image
Flynn Rackham
Desert Pirate | Free Man | Cyborg

The memories of shore
And the red sky that warned you
Of the lightning igniting the sky
This ship is going down

"Aye, good as it's gonna get."
Flynn said, flexing his fingers to test the moving parts before looking up at the nekomata. It was true that it was working nicely now, but he knew there were portions that would need replacing soon. Nothing urgent, he knew when to make replacements before they broke. Some pieces were harder to come by, some only available in the old abandoned lab. It was a problem for future Flynn.

He had noticed the curiosity in the other males face both before and after he had given him a small task to keep him busy. For now it wasn't something to bring up, but he'd take note of it.

"Mmmkay, up to you if ya wanna follow me back up or wait here. But the blades below the deck." He said, knowing just how much work it was to climb on and off the ship. It could have been exhausting to some creatures so he didn't want to push the feline to follow.

So whichever option the other man chose, Flynn would then make his way to the ships hold, where he kept various supplies and weapons he wished to sell. Then with a sword in hand he'd return to Ikuto. "Here, tell me if the weights a'ight." Flynn said, passing the short sword to the feline. "It's light weight for quick movements and I think that fits ya."

That was an assumption of course. It was based on his watching Ikuto's quick movements, jumping from the tree and climbing up the ship faster than he could.

The weapon itself was a steel short sword, forged over fire like in days long before machinery could mold them. It was well made with the hilt wrapped in brown leather and an intricate decorative design etched carefully into the blade. Flynn put a lot of heart into his work and with the amount of time on his hands he had become a master of this art. It was why he wouldn't just give something like this up so easily if some scumbag just so happened to want to buy it off him.

Nowhere to run
And the worst is yet to come

Who's that?: Ikuto
Where am I?: My Ship!!
Feeling: Hope he doesn't hate me uwu
OOC:
#964B00

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:21 pm
Thoughts:'Such a great offer!'
Where: Flynn's ship, With: Flynn, Outfit: Black leather pants, half open blouse, black shoes, light short cloak, Status: Runaway/Unclaimed slave, healthy, relatively at ease

User Image

All the machinery made no sense to the feline. But it sounded like it was all fixed so he nodded. Of course they just met but it would be quite unfortunate if the man would fall apart now. One of the few people it seemed Ikuto could trust so far. When they spoke about the blade, Ikuto considered the options for a moment but it didn't take long before the nekomata went after him swiftly. It may seem like a huge feat, but in fact he was using his claws to keep a good hold on the wood. Nothing to cause real damage as he had full control over his claws, but enough to leave tiny indents where he had a better hold while climbing.

He hadn't heard the engine since they stopped here, so he was feeling a bit bolder than his first two escapades up the ship. He jumped over the rail without hesitation and followed Flynn to the hold. Here he was a little more cautious as he looked around him. His attention was soon drawn to the supplies and weapons already here. When Ikuto was handed the short sword, the feline accepted it from Flynn and looked at it. It wasn't difficult to notice the decorations on it. This was quite a nice piece of work.

But of course the question was if it was practical for him, not if it looked good on him. Ikuto stepped aside a bit to avoid accidental injuries and moved a bit with the sword. It was clear that he wasn't new to sword fighting itself. After a few choice movements with the sword, the feline stepped back in a resting pose and returned to his earlier spot. "It feels great. And reacts to the moves I make. This is a great sword and even decorated. Are you sure you want to give it away for just some manual laboring?" he asked the other to just confirm. He didn't want the man to regret his decision later. The feline liked to remain fair.

It did fit him well. While he was often in the forest, climbing between trees or hiding in a more narrow area, it was important he could freely move in more confined spaces. For that a short sword was the better solution. It just seemed to Ikuto that the man was cutting himself short, selling the sword to him plus an upcoming bow and even a dagger maybe, for the few things he helped with so far.

Profile: Ikuto Keiko

Kitty_Mew

-

[color=crimson]""[/color]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:47 pm
User Image
Flynn Rackham

The memories of shore
This ship is going down

It was nice to see the feline becoming more comfortable with him and the reduced hesitation of following him onto and into enclosed areas of the ship. But there was one little tid bit he noticed now that he hadn't before, if it had already. Ikuto didn't use the rope on the side of the ship as he climb, no instead he dug thing claws into it's wood and this highly irritated Flynn.

It was a funny thing about Flynn. To most this ship was just an object, something that could be beaten on and eventually scrapped when it was no longer useful. To this lonely man who took such pride in his work though, it was like a child to him. Something he cared for greatly. The littlest bits of damage caused him to fidget and bite into the nail balanced between his teeth.

He knew he shouldn't say anything. It scared folk off if he lost his temper over such a little thing. He was lonely... he wanted to keep this friend... So he bit his tongue for the time being with a noticeable discomfort in his face that would fade by the time the blade was hand to Ikuto.

He stood back as the blade was swung, watching the movements carefully as if analyzing them, and toyed with the nail in his mouth with his tongue so it bounced. It was clear that the other man was skilled. "Of course, I wouldn't hand it over to ya if I didn't wanna." He said simply. "It's a hobby to make em' and I just want it to go to someone who'll appreciate it. I can see you would." Flynn then explained.

"So, I'll work on that bow ya want tonight. I don't sleep good anymore, so it's not a problem. You looking for a long or short one?" He asked. Eyeing the other males size to determine what each would need to be. The day was coming to an end, so whether or not Ikuto decided to stay here or elsewhere it was getting to be time for rest.

Like the cyborg said, he didn't sleep well nowadays, but he could carve quietly in his private room to leave him be if it came to it.

Nowhere to run

Feeling: Restless
OOC:
#964B00

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:43 pm
Thoughts:'What did I get myself into now?'
Where: Flynn's Ship, With: Flynn, Outfit: Black leather pants, Status: Runaway/Unclaimed slave, healthy, cautious

User Image

Ikuto left little to no trace while he was climbing. But it was a good thing Flynn didn't blow his top off about it as the still quite defensive feline would have turned and left without a second thought. For him this was just a ship after all, and his nails didn't harm it. As he stood on the deck he peered out over at the area they were at a little in thought about this off turn his life had taken. When Flynn walked to him with the sword, his ears had twitched a bit and Ikuto looked at him. Once he tested out his new weapon and praised it, he listened to the other's reply about keeping it. It was definitely a luxury gift.

A small smile played over the feline's features and he nodded. "I definitely appreciate it. Thank you for this sword." he spoke and lowered the sword into a resting pose. Once he would have the sheathe, Ikuto would secure that to his belt and and sheathe the sword. He would make sure to take good care of it. The feline looked a bit surprised when Flynn said he would spend the night to make his bow, but he was quickly given the reason why. "I see. I was about to say, there is no need to stay up for it just to get it to finish." he spoke.

When they got to the question, he stood thinking for a moment, but it didn't take long. "Considering I like to move between dense areas and prefer stealth over power, I'll go with a short bow. I really appreciate your help on this, Flynn." he spoke, saying the other's name for the first time. The feline was feeling more comfortable around the half machine man as time passed. Thus-far the other hadn't once tried to attack him or yell at him, so Ikuto dared to loosen up some. Something he hadn't for a long time, it felt good to not have to be tense the whole time for a change. "What weapons do you prefer yourself?" he asked curiously.

Whether or not Flynn had replied to that, time was running short for the day, as the sun was lowering on the horizon. Ikuto did notice that too and he looked out at the setting sun. Since Flynn showed to be genuine, Ikuto decided to stick around and sleep on the ship, some company for a change wouldn't be bad either, if only in the next 'room' over. When he was shown a place where they could hang a hammock, Ikuto had wished him a goodnight and lay in it after taking off his shoes, blouse and using the cloak for a blanket. It was a strange feeling to be inside an enclosed space for the night, more enclosed than a makeshift tent anyhow.

Kitty_Mew

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:50 pm
User Image
Flynn Rackham

The memories of shore
This ship is going down

Flynn nod, agreeing that the choice in bow was the better choice. “Aye, sounds like a good fit to me.” But what really got to him was the fact that the other had finally said his name. In his eyes that was a sign of comfort, even if it may not be. When was the last time someone said his name?... Perhaps St.Vier. A person he wouldn’t be visiting with Ikuto for reasons only brought on by suspicions he had of the man. He was a good client nonetheless.

“My preferred weapon… I’d say is my axe. I like the feel of a heavy weapon.” He said in response to the felines question. He didn’t have a dislike for many weapons either, aside from firearms and explosives. He wasn’t a fan of those. Too many bad memories associated with them.

Walking off a short ways, he brought back the sheath of the weapon he’d already given Ikuto, just as promised. It was much more easy to lug around that way after all. Then he point off to the other end of the boat to a door to a room that sat underneath the captains quarters. “That room over there. There’s a bed and some hammocks if ya plan to stay. I’ll be just above it so yell at the hatch above yer head if I’m too loud.” He laughed. His statement was not assuming the other was going to stay, but instead just hopeful.

“You’re free ta come and go from the ship as ya please of course. If yer gone in the mornin’ I’ll assume you’ll come back later for the bow.” Flynn noted, restating his offer to the nekomata. “For now, I’m gonna get plannin’, do whatcha want!” He shrugged and started making his way back to the upper deck.

Nowhere to run

Feeling: Hope he doesn't hate me uwu
OOC:
#964B00

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:19 am
Thoughts:'What a strange experience.'
Where: Flynn's Ship, With: Flynn, Outfit: Black leather pants, Black boots, Status: Runaway/Unclaimed slave, healthy, calm

User Image

Once he was pointed to where he could sleep, Ikuto had lay down on one of the hammocks as he looked up at the ceiling of the hold. After staying in either the open air or, in case of bad weather, a makeshift tent or shelter it was odd to see something as sturdy above him. But it was a calming thought, after all it would be well prepared for any rain or bad weather he expected. The words of Flynn were fresh in his mind when he indeed could hear the other work in the room above, but it wasn't as loud as the feline had expected after what the man told him to yell about. It wasn't intrusive or in any way bad.

After a moment, Ikuto sighed a bit and closed his eyes, planning to sleep through the night. He wouldn't get that far however as the more calming situation also slacked his mind. Instead of sleeping calmly, he relived the past of both the events at home as with his old master. After a restless sleep of some time, Ikuto awoke with a startle, panting a bit from reliving those events. He fell back closing his eyes, gently rubbing his temples. He had always been so strained from his life on the run from both authorities as anyone trying to recapture him, he never had been calm enough to even remotely experience dreams like this.

One last deep sigh and the nekomata got up from his laying position and off the hammock. Maybe some fresh air would help him get his mind straight again. The feline put on his boots and then walked out of the hold and back to the upper deck. He glanced toward the quarters where Flynn was but then silently slipped further onto the deck and up to the front, remembering the man telling him this city was a safe haven. That was probably also the reason he had allowed himself to relax as far as he had.

Ikuto stood still at the end and looked up at the moonlit night. It was quite light thanks to the full moon and the stars surrounding it, casting a pale blue light on the feline's hair and fur giving it a lightgrey/blue hue. His arms and torso showed clear signs of what his previous master had made him go through, but Ikuto didn't expect any problem to arise right now. Flynn was busy in the other room and the city looked pretty well asleep. Ikuto jumped on the railing of the front of the boat and crouched looking around them. It felt a little strange to behold such a peaceful scenery after his passed years. The city seemed calm and quiet.

A life Ikuto could only dream about now after what he had done to his master. The feline moved around his position a bit and sat down normally on the railing as he kept looking out in front of them. From the moment he had entered this world, he hadn't seen it other but harsh, hostile and cruel. Never had he expected to see a different side of it. This city reminded him of the life he had left behind when he went through the portal. A life where he could easily start his own tribe, being the son of the, now forgotten, tribe's spiritual leader. Yet something had always stopped him from going back there.

Kitty_Mew

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:19 am
User Image
Flynn Rackham

The memories of shore
This ship is going down

Flynn took a moment before taking up his tools to just simply flop onto the bed in a tired manner. Because in all honesty he was exhausted mentally and physically from the day. He may have had robotic parts, but the human portions of him still grew tired. It was unfortunate that he couldn't sleep, with the fear of reliving the nightmares that lead to his death. For now, he just wanted a second to clear his head and think over everything that had happened on this odd day.

Ikuto seemed nice enough, enough to place a sense of trust in him which was odd nowadays. He respond to technology that Flynn had found normal in an odd way, so he was still so curious as to where the feline came from... perhaps he'd feel comfortable telling him that much one day. Lastly, the two hadn't exactly eaten since they met, a thought that had slipped his mind while he worked. The other male must have been hungry, but what would does he eat? Flynn's mind immediately thought about stray cats when he was younger, the ones he'd give cat food or the ones that would hang around seafood restaurants waiting for scraps. Either of those options would be difficult...

He sat up on the bed and reached for a carving tool he usually used to whittle little trinkets. Having already found and properly sized hunk of wood, he balanced it on it's end to find it's bend before he'd start to chisel away. He wasn't half as noisy as one would have expected by his previous statement and the only noise that would escape through the floor boards came from him moving it's position.

Flynn worked up until he heard footsteps on the upper deck, a noise he couldn't help but listen for in the case of an intruder. The cyborg was silent, slowly opening the door to his room and sliding out to the control room where he'd see Ikuto. He was curious as to what the boy was doing this late so he left and walked onto the deck, the door creaked slightly just as the floorboards did from his weight as his bare feet walked along the surface.

"Oi, can't sleep either can ya?" He asked, his tone understanding even though he wouldn't know if this was true or the cause. "Unless ya heard something I didn't"

Nowhere to run

Feeling: Whelp, seems to be going well so far.
OOC:
#964B00

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:18 pm
Thoughts:'What did I get myself into now?'
Where: Flynn's Ship, With: Flynn, Outfit: Black leather pants, black boots, Status: Runaway/Unclaimed slave, healthy, uncertain

User Image

It had been a while since Ikuto had been able to look at the nightsky. After getting away from his previous master, he always had to look over his shoulder and be on his guard. Yet the feline was determined not to get caught easily. Who knew what they would do to him if they found out he was the cause of his Master premature death. Right now Ikuto actually dared to let his alertness slip some, and it felt good to look at the stars again without having the added thought to watch his surroundings. He had almost forgotten how beautiful he always thought the moon and her stars were, even though his tribe held her in high regard. Or had...

It wasn't to long though before he was interrupted and perhaps for the best. Ikuto had been running from his past for a while already and remembering it all now wouldn't help him. His ears twitched slightly when Flynn walked across the ship and when they spoke, the feline was startled from his thought and turned so quickly he nearly lost his footage. Ikuto managed to shift his weight and instead move towards the deck, where he landed well enough thanks to his agility. He hadn't expected Flynn to come to the deck.

Or rather he had hoped they would have been to busy. Without his cloak there was nothing to hide his collar nor his scars from that past and he hadn't really been ready yet to let the cyborg in on the fact he had been a slave not that long ago. Not that he could change any of that now and he had to think quickly. His first instinct would have been to fight or flight, but his mind was clear enough to remember that if Flynn had wanted to turn him in they could have just left him at the forest. When the feline realized he might have been staring some, he sighed and shook his head, it was to late now.

Instead of running, Ikuto turned a bit to look back up before he looked back at the man. "I woke up, so I decided to get some fresh air." he replied. He wasn't about to speak about the nightmares, Flynn wasn't his psychiatrist. Even if his answer had been rather to the point, it might be apparent that the feline didn't really know how to deal with this situation. It was the first time he was in it with someone he sort of trusted, yet knew only so short, so he may be a little on his guard now. Ikuto wasn't sure what turn this would make now. "I heard nothing out of the ordinary." he answered the latter question finally. And with his sensitive hearing he would have picked up most sounds. Yet had he not been in thought long enough to not notice Flynn consciously until they spoke?

Considering the situation and his position bared as it was now, the suspicious feline could really only think of one direction this would take. "If you'd like me to leave I understand. Having someone like me on the ship could be slightly dangerous." he spoke as he looked away. The feline wasn't from around here, so he had no idea what the authorities would do with people like him. But he would rather leave than stay and find out, if it came to that. He usually hadn't cared much for other people, but he felt like he couldn't bring that upon Flynn for some reason. Of course Flynn couldn't know what he had done, but he now sure as hell knew Ikuto was at least a rogue slave.

Kitty_Mew

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:08 am
User Image
Flynn Rackham

The memories of shore
This ship is going down

Unsurprisingly Flynn had startled the man despite his attempt to make enough noise that it could be avoided. It was rare not to though, not in a world where one was constantly watching over their shoulder at the slightest unexpected sound.

"Sorry if I scared ya man. Glad there ain't any trouble though." He said, his red eyes looking over the other male through the darkness. He wished he knew how to implement some sort of night vision, but what could ya do? However the darkeness couldn't hide those aspects the feline had kept secret from Flynn, and in turn the pirate frowned.

At first thought, the scars could have been a simple symbol of being battle torn, the hesitance of the male coming from a sort of PTSD, but then his eyes caught a collar. Was he... a former slave? That's what Flynn questioned while examining the brighter and still newer scars on the males body.

"Were... were you a slave?"
He asked, a bit of pain showing in his voice as he flat out ignored the statement for the moment. He felt bad for any who had to go through that, especially those who came from an abusive master.

"I don't want ya to leave."
He then said after a silence to allow the other to answer. He needed to think his words over carefully right now, he didn't want to look like a threat. Looking Ikuto in the eye's he released a sigh and continued, "It's all the more reason why I wantcha to stay. Former slave or not, I want ta protect folk like you from them shitty folk that hurt others."

Perhaps it was a bit much... but those were Flynn's feelings right now.

Nowhere to run

Feeling: I want to protect him...
OOC:
#964B00

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:07 pm
Thoughts:'This can't be right'
Where: Flynn's ship, With: Flynn, Outfit: Black leather pants, black boots, Status: Runaway/Unclaimed slave, healthy, cautious

User Image

Ikuto had hoped to be away before Flynn found this out about him. Some dignity intact. And perhaps the night would be enough to hide most, but then the feline remembered that it was a clear night out. No such luck of that happening. And soon enough his assumption had been proven right. It didn't take long before Flynn asked the question and Ikuto closed his eyes a bit, not really remembering it as a pleasant time. But there also was no way for him to deny it either, the man had seen his collar and marks himself. A soft sigh escaped the nekomata before he nodded. "A...few years." he admitted hesitantly and looked away.

"Not long after I entered this place. They took all my belongings away and sold me off to be someone's toy." That was about the gist of it. The feline clenched his fists remembering that man with utmost contempt. But he looked up in somewhat cautious surprise hearing Flynn telling him he didn't them to leave. In essence, the man held the key to keeping him here regardless, until he was done with his bow, since Ikuto agreed to help them until the weapons were ready. But what he said after was more unusual.

Ikuto looked back at them as they spoke. It sounding more like a wish to keep him near, than an order. "Protect me...?" he said, giving a slight pained smile before he shook his head. "If they do end up finding out I am with you, they won't just come to collect a runaway slave." he entrusted Flynn, resting a hand on one of the fresher scars, it had been the last lash he had endured before taking the turn from slave to killer. The man had a right to know, or that was how the feline felt. After all if they would find out he was here and came to collect him, they would come for both a rogue slave and a fugitive, even if the man deserved it in the end.

Usually the nekomata would just dismiss such thoughts and do as he liked. But Flynn had been so friendly to him from the start and even now, knowing about where he came from, they wanted to protect him. Albeit against something they might not realize, not that Ikuto could even be sure they were looking for him. But the prospect was there and he was hesitant to accept the offer from Flynn, purely for what it could mean for the cyborg.

Kitty_Mew

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:56 am
User Image
Flynn Rackham

The memories of shore
This ship is going down

The Nekomata admit to it fairly quickly, and Flynn took that as a small sign of trust. It was honestly a little sad to hear what the other male had been through, and how so easily one could go from a free man, to someones play thing. The world was much more cruel than it once had been... well, unless you could the wars and those who commit similar acts out of sight.

He walked over to the railing on the side of the ship to lean against it and sighed. "Thanks for telling me that man. I can't imagine it was a good time in yer life." He said. "But it don't change a thing between us."

Pulling a nail from his pocket he popped it into his mouth and began to clarify, with a slight mumble to his voice as his teeth clenched. "I don't care what yer past might bring or what ya did in it. They can't take ya back if they can't find ya right?" He grinned.

That was who Flynn was. And it made it all the more pirate like to be on the run from something right?

"So... did the guy give ya those? And that collar?" He asked, noting the uncomfortable look on the others face as he touched one of the scars. Perhaps the answer was obvious... but he wanted to have this chat with the feline. It felt right to ask these questions and know a little about him, even if he were to leave after this.

Nowhere to run

OOC:
#964B00

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:03 pm
Thoughts:'Old wounds, what a dredge to recall.'
Where: Flynn's Ship, With: Flynn, Outfit: Black leather pants and black boots, Status: Runaway/Unclaimed slave, healthy, uneasy

User Image

Ikuto didn't really see a way to deny his past life anymore. It was true it hadn't been a good time to remember, even now after he escaped it. Now he found a moment where he could relax some and nightmares started to chase him, from both his lives that he had led. Because he saw no way to go around it, he did admit reasonably fast. A rare sign of trust from the feline, since he never trusted anyone again after all that happened. Nothing would stop Flynn from dragging him back to that life but the sword he had been given, which he had left in the hold with half of his clothes. But to his surprise none of that happened.

Instead the man walked to the railing as well and leaned back, Ikuto following him with his gaze. His ears perked a little bit when he was thanked for the info he shared. Or perhaps the trust he granted by doing so. More so that Flynn said it didn't change anything. Which effectively meant that he would just let Ikuto walk off once his weapons were ready and that he wouldn't send the nekomata back to the market. Once more a nail came out and popped into the cyborg's mouth, it seemed a habit for the man. Ikuto tilted his head slightly when Flynn said they couldn't bring him back if they couldn't find him. As much as that were true, how?

"That was why I was in the forest in the trees..." he started softly. "It's the only place I know how to hide. If you hadn't found out I was hiding up in the branches, I would have never showed myself." he admitted next, though he tone remained the same. If the man hadn't somehow noticed he was in the tree, then the nekomata would have just left once they had. All he had been doing was check who the person in his near area had been. The feline's ears dropped again when Flynn asked straight forward about the scars and the collar, drooping slightly as his tail flicking a bit nervously as he remembered the time he had been force collared and sold off.

Ikuto wasn't easily thrown or put off, but this part of his life had been something else. Though he already told Flynn the first part. Ikuto sighed a bit, before he gave a nod. "Well, the people that caught me put on the collar. Some scars are from my past back home." he explained, meaning the world he came from. "The place where I am from we live in tribes in the forest, wars are quite common there as well as everyone always wants more territory and not share with another tribe." he added. It wasn't like this information could lead Flynn to his home world, though it wasn't really as much of a home any longer. But the man had, so far, reacted quite unperturbed to his words. Perhaps he could let loose some with the cyborg.

"The fresher ones were caused by him." he finished, his voice slightly more bitter as he spoke of his previous master. The feline shook his head. If he spoke this much, he might as well finish it. "I was nothing more than a toy for him, something to show off with. Not from this world, not like what I learned you call nekos here. But also, 'just a pet'. Something to lash out at if his day wasn't going as well as he planned without consequence. I put up with it for a few years." the feline finished the period about his time in slavery. More questions were bound to have come, best to get done with answering most of them in one go. It wasn't at all a pleasant time to remember, and perhaps it showed on the nekomata's body language as, despite being able to control them, he couldn't avoid his emotions acting on his ears and tail.

Kitty_Mew

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:18 am
User Image
Flynn Rackham

The memories of shore
This ship is going down

"Well it ain't the best hiding spot, but raider folk ain't really that bright either." Flynn laughed lightly. "I'm still glad ya decided to come with me fer now." He barely knew the other male, but right now it kept feeling like a better and better decision to have taken the feline with him. But after that comment, he grew quiet again to continue listening to what he had to say.

For now it was best to keep an eye on Ikuto's non-verbal cues, the little uncontrollable movements that showed the others true feelings, while his words remain fairly calm. It was interesting to learn of a potential other world that he'd never heard of, of a world that had such similarities to his own. It brought up questions how one would end up in an entirely different world, only to be subject to slavery.

When Ikuto was finished, Flynn spoke up. "I'm not entirely surprised about the acts of a master. Least not from what I've seen and heard. He sounds harsh, but at least he didn't treat you worse I guess. I heard one of the raider leaders goes as far as making his fight to the death." Then he shook his head, "But that don't make yer former master's actions right. I won't let that happen to ya again."

Yes, that was a simple message that Flynn continued to repeat. To him it was a necessity to confirm which side he was truly on here. The mentioning of a raider leader was actually to show the extent that one might deal with if caught wandering around those dangerous lands around the city.

"Let's not talk more about that hmm? I can tell ya don't like it." He said, offering the feline a caring smile. "How about that home of yers? When it wasn't at war, was it nice?" He asked, trying to lighten the mood with happier memories.

Nowhere to run

OOC:
#964B00

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:28 pm
Thoughts:'Could one really wish?'
Where: Flynn's Ship, With: Flynn, Outfit: Black leather pants, black boots, Status: Runaway/Unclaimed slave, healthy, cautious

User Image

It didn't seem like Flynn was worried to badly about these raiders. Sure some people could have taken it in a bad way that the other laughed, but Ikuto knew enough, or trusted the other enough that he wasn't laughing at him. A thought that seemed confirmed by his words after. Why else would they be glad he decided to come along? At least that was a positive thing. It felt strange to speak so much about his life, as the feline had been very secretive about it so far. As he had been careful with his regained freedom.

Thankfully once he finished his short review of it, the other spoke back and broke the awkward moment of sharing his own history. At first the feline couldn't believe the other seemed to think it could have been worse, which might have briefly showed in his ears pulling back a little into his neck, but soon they spoke of some leader that made his fight till the death and his ears relaxed some after, if only a little at the moment. He had to admit that his previous owner hadn't done such. He had beaten up Ikuto regularly after a bad day, but he had never deigned another person laying even a finger on him.

Misplaced possessiveness that was shown in a bad way perhaps, but Flynn was right it wasn't as bad as being made to fight in pits like the gladiators of old. When he heard Flynn say it didn't make the man's actions right, both his ears and tail had relaxed some more, like he had briefly doubted the other's intentions. Nothing personal of course, but the feline didn't trust others as readily anymore and was always on his guard. Ikuto heaved a soundless sigh as he allowed himself to be more at ease again and he looked at Flynn.

The nekomata half expected to be hearing more about it. He shook his head when Flynn said he could see he didn't like it. Who would like reliving such memories though? Seeing the cyborg's smile, Ikuto couldn't help but drop his guard some again. However as he had realized it wasn't the end of the questions. Though in a way he could understand the curiosity. "My home..." he started as he pondered the question. "My home no longer exists." he said. Home had always been where he used to live with his family and the tribe.

Nothing ever had ever felt as a home since. Not that it was just a bad thing. It made it a lot easier to always be on the move, which had been in his favor in the end until he arrived here. He wasn't to sure about speaking about it, but he than he gave in. "But it was nice. The first years were just sleep, eat and play. But after I turned eight it had been mixed with lessons and training. We were a tribe of hunters." he said. Were would be the correct word. "Hunting for food was our main task once old enough, but we never hunted more than for the meat we needed to live. Nor did we waste anything else that came of the animals.

Working together with some large animals of the forest, we learned to share it all, they often were the ones that ate the inside while we made items and clothes from the bones and hides. They helped our hunt in return for the food and treatments when sick and we all worked together."
                                                              Clearly it took the feline a little less trouble to speak about that, while looking out over the ocean and city around. His ears down in a more relaxed state only flicking a few times as he thought about the adventures they had.

Their tribe had been generally a peaceful one unless threatened. "It was a good life, but not even we were spared the wrath of one of the rivaling tribes that were more aggressive about land. They eventually reached us and burned down our settlement killing anyone in sight they could. The older members fought them off so that we youngsters and woman could get to safety but only a few made it. I have been wondering by myself since, using all that I learned and with the help of an old weretiger at times that used to be part of the tribe. It is how I learned to be very efficient with herbs and poisons." he added.

It was a lot to just tell but it wasn't like it could do any harm or be turned against him. "That is all in the past though and it served it's purpose later on..." the feline hesitated for a moment before adding the next part: "It allowed me to escape that cruel man and survive in the forest where you found me. The weretiger didn't follow me here though, I'm not sure why. But it might have been for the best. The forest at home was it's territory after all." Ikuto couldn't blame his old friend from staying in their old stomping grounds. It was pretty old even by their standards and all it had known was Ikuto's previous home. It took him some trust to tell this all, but it seemed like Flynn really did just want to protect him. Though of course he wouldn't admit he needed some of the protection to get around here while he learned of the possibly unique threats. He already did ask Flynn before and the man had told him after all. Though Flynn did say he didn't remember much. But the least Ikuto would do was to repay the favor.

Kitty_Mew

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:20 am
User Image
Flynn Rackham

The memories of shore
This ship is going down

The mention that the other males home no longer exist was disheartening, though it was a very common story for the people of this world as well. That didn't make it any less sad of course. It was surprising that the feline would then go on to talk about it.

Flynn listened carefully, trying to take in as much as he could of this information about the others home. It sounded like a nice enough life, something free yet practical with a lesser chance of risk and danger from here. At least until Ikuto mentioned something called a were-tiger.

"You home sounds like it was pretty nice... but... was it that were-tiger you mentioned that destroyed it?" Flynn asked. Both his facial expression and voice showed sympathy for the feline. He knew how it felt to have your comfortable lifestyle suddenly stolen away...

He shook his head and looked away, the memories of his old life flooding his thoughts. His brain may have been damaged in the explosion that should have killed him, but there was still an extent of his memories left that were fragmented and clouded. He still remembered his home by the sea, and the special person he lost. "Dammit... why do folk haveta ruin others lives like that." He spoke, his voice crackling a little. He said this despite whatever Ikuto's answer was, because right now it was where his thoughts jumped. Pointless loss of innocent lives, was one of the things the man hated most... even if he'd taken part in it.

Nowhere to run

Where am I?: My Ship
Feeling: why...why couldn't I have just died with the rest?
OOC:
#964B00

Rhun Tolihzeh

City of Ozymandias

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out