[META PRP] Reporting In (Apibom Chiara)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:29 pm
User Image Chiara Moteku

It had been a long, hard, and did i mention long, time up in Space. Although Chiara refused to show any weakness she was going to need a vacation after this. Mostly to just scrub her thinkpan of zombies and the other horrors. The work wasn't done yet, and it never would be, of course, no rest for the... hardworking. If she was going to reshape this planet, she had to be there 100%! The blueblood paced as she thought it over. What needed to be done now, next, and then after that one. Her big plan had been put on hiatus while all this craziness happened, but hey, look, its over. Time to get right back up!

the hard part of her plan was that she had to... trust trolls, and then have them trust her in kind. She went through her list, frowning. Zindel? Backstabbing pile of refuse. Etsali? Yeah no, that girl was way too sneaky. Voscil was a project, maybe someday. Ephias, someone she wanted to trust, but man, trust was hard! So her mind fell on Apibom. The little child had been doing well for her. Maybe it was time to open up to them some, and see if they wanted to follow her still...

She was leaning against a wall, thinking to herself. She had asked Apibom to meet her here. It wasn't exactly professional, but, well, she needed a break. Besides, leaning against a wall was pretty cool and aloof, both things she was okay being described as.

nepsah

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:15 am

Apibom had been both... looking forward to meeting up with Chiara after the spaceventure and dreading it. They hadn't made very much progress on the assignment she'd asked them to complete at all and felt terrible for it. But, it had cemented them on a path for the future- focus on their work with Chiara and see if they could make something out of it or... Join the ranks of the military to contribute something to society while it was picking itself up off the ground.

They made their way to the designated meeting spot, anxiety at an all time high as they spotted her. Even the bee drones that followed them around seemed to be picking up on it with the way they kept buzzing in circles around them. They came to a stop near her and offered a small wave. "H-hi Chiara. Did you have a good um..." they trailed off, thinking of the words, "mission...? In space?" From what they'd heard about it, it seemed rather scary in all honesty.

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:08 pm
User Image Chiara Moteku

"Yes, excellent!" Chiara lied. Well, mostly lied. Information was gained, and no one could say that was a bad thing, but it was also an eye opener. There was a lot more to Alternia then that down on the planet, and it left a lot of room for questions, and plans.

"How was your time on the ground?" Chiara asked, frowning slightly. She had not given her agent good instructions or a good mission... It had been fast, last minute, and somewhat forced. Besides that a lot of the information had been up in space and around the military base, not exactly where they had kids walking around. Still, a child's eyes could pick things up. People disregarded wigglers.

nepsah

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:14 pm

Oh, good. They were relieved that at least something had gone right, even if they weren't entirely sure what it was Chiara was up to. It wasn't really their business though, was it? "That's wonderful to hear." They smiled a little, then... tried not to look too guilty at her question. They shifted their weight from foot to foot, reaching up to brush some hair out of their face. "Ah, well... It was really, really busy... I didn't get a chance to get too close to any of the trolls that you showed me pictures of so..." They glanced off to the side, trailing off for a moment. "But, um, I didn't see anything weird when I did get to work near them?" They offered a sort of shrug, and finally looked back to Chiara. "I heard that there was a lot of stuff that went missing but I didn't see anyone taking things... Most of the tasks I got were kinda risky or isolating." Excuses, but sometimes offering up reasons for failure helped lessen the consequences of it.

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:11 pm
User Image Chiara Moteku

Chiara "humm"ed as Apibom reported in. Things going a missing was defiantly what she had figured. And who on Alternia would go about stealing from the military? Well, she had an idea of who, but that would require more digging. Probably light digging. Tevini was such an easy person to read, and Cerpin even more so. She probably didn't even need to confirm that line of thought. It was a shame Apibom had not come up with more, but it was fine. Chiara was in fault for that one.

Chiara almost missed Apibom mentioning their risky and isolating tasks, lost in her own thoughts. She came back to the present fast tho. "Risky?" She asked, clarifying what she had heard. "Isolating?" Her jaw clenched a little. Who was sending her, her, trolls out doing risky things? Chiara stepped in closer to the little yellowblood, somewhat possessively, somewhat protectively. Did someone know that Chiara was giving Apibom orders? Were they purposely putting the yellowblood out of the action? "Who was your task manager?" She demanded, "Were you teamed up with any other trolls?" She needed to act on this asap.

nepsah

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:55 pm

Api clasped their hands together, trying not to appear too anxious but Chiara's stepping forward was rather intimidating. "A-ahh... yeah.." They nodded a little, recalling putting the arches together with a shudder. "Most, well, I guess a lot of the tasks were pretty...um...I wouldn't call them kid appropriate." They shook their head a little. "Um- we had new ones at each location... so it wasn't really the same troll- and, and sometimes I'd finish a task early and have to go find someone to get me a new one and it wasn't always the same person." Was it supposed to have been? Oh dear. "Umm... one night? We didn't really team up again after that though... Mostly I just got put into groups that needed an extra troll." They barely remembered working with Kolako, honestly. "Um- I know I didn't do a very good job this time- but... But I promise I'll do better next time. I won't let you down again."

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:19 pm
User Image Chiara Moteku

Chiara relaxed her demeanor. Okay, so it wasn't anything too dangerous. Anyway, the words "kid appropriate" was something slapped onto things so there wouldn't be lawsuits. Besides, Apibom wasn't missing anything, so it was all good. Anything visible at least... With that fear alleviated, Chiara's attention went back to her own thoughts. "You did fine," Chiara absently reassured the young troll. "If you can, get me a list of some of the more predominate trolls you remember working with." The blueblood said. Her demeanor relaxed again, relieved that there were no active hostilities against her plans.

She grinned her usual, completely not up to something grin, and patted Apibom on the head. "Alright, well this thing looks like its wrapping up, so too will our work." She turned to go, thoughts on what to do next, where to go next, what move to make. She remembered the yellowblood just in time to turn and wave. "Ill contact you next we need to meet."

nepsah

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:30 pm

"I did...?" They blinked, surprised, but then smiled a little. "Ah, okay! I can do that for you, definitely." They nodded a couple of times, pleased that Chiara was not angry with them. That meant they could stick with her after all! "A-alright, see you later then." They waved a little as she left, then turned to shuffle off in another direction.

Well- this solved the biggest issue they'd been struggling with.

Micillia
fin!!

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces