Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ♨LitterBox- The Recycle Bin/Archives♨
~Christmas... Christmas time is here!~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

karaSu nekoS

Feline Lover

14,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:46 pm
Candycane Scartissue
karaSu nekoS
I am too! emotion_awesome

I'm going to try to get some projects done around the house (if I can wrangle my hubby into helping) and relax at the same time.
if that makes sense. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I said that about last years break, then wound up doing nothing.
not this year! I'm going to get stuff DONE! emotion_omnomnom

Yes! Relaxation is completely necessary! It can't be called a break if you don't get a break. wink I hope your hubby helps with the projects, though! I always tell myself I'm going to get things done and end up putting them off forever. rofl But they always get done sooner or later! Usually later... 4laugh

he better. stare
otherwise, things may get "tough" for him! xd
I'm pretty bad about that too.
which is why I still don't have a new bed after saying I'd get one 2 years ago!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:51 pm
MachaGirl
karaSu nekoS

The cats I live with all get stockings with toys and treats--and their toys are all over the house. I periodically "retire" some of the toys because they get gross after a while, but I have to be sneaky about it or the particularly toy-obsessed cat will steal the toys out of the trash. xd

I did that in our new house, then realized that I didn't want the place to look like one big cat playground!
I now keep most of their stuff in a sun room so it's a bit out of the way.  

karaSu nekoS

Feline Lover

14,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

MachaGirl

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:41 pm
karaSu nekoS

I try to round up the toys and put them in one spot so I don't trip on them, but the one cat (his name is Jamie) loves to drag them around the house. He'll even bring them over to me when I'm doing something and proceed to poke me with his little claws in an attempt to get me to play with him. Bad boy! xd

Maybe if I got an umbrella stand and stuffed the stick toys in that....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:21 pm
karaSu nekoS

he better. stare
otherwise, things may get "tough" for him! xd
I'm pretty bad about that too.
which is why I still don't have a new bed after saying I'd get one 2 years ago!

Yes! Maybe that'll give him the motivation he needs. rofl But I feel you - I definitely need a new mattress! They're so pricey though. sweatdrop  

Candycane Scartissue

Pure-hearted Lover

M-EWTBAC Mule
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:12 pm
Pesty Elf
M-EWTBAC Mule

Merry Christmas! heart

https://youtu.be/jm3dm5J5r0A
OH WOW I haven't seen that video in what feels like ages!!! ALWAYS SO FUNNY AND CUTE!!! cx Merry Christmas to you, as well!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Any crazy plans?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:19 pm
Candycane Scartissue
Mewwy Christmas~ I wish it felt more like Christmas here, but I live in Southern California, so the temperature outside is in the 80s right now. Boo! I don't want snow, but I'd love the temperature to drop about 20 degrees! I hope nobody minds me just chatting away here... I've been doing a 25 Days of Christmas art challenge, and it's really fun and exciting. I haven't done much art in the past couple years, but after participating in Drawlloween, I was really happy and excited to get going again~ I thought about opening a temporary shop here on Gaia but I'd have no clue on pricing. emotion_0A0

Anyway, I have a quest (I'm shocked I've had this quest thread for seven years now).

User Image
Oh wow!! I also dislike the bitter cold, but love seeing snow on Christmas!!! Honestly the weather here in Ohio is so funky, it's still in the 50's and 40's here, so no snow here either! *gonna cry, LOL*
Feel free to chat to your heart's content if you wanna!!!

Oh wow! That sounds so fun, which drawings did you like the most by the end of it? o: (the drawloween one, since I assume Xmas isn't over yet, LOL)
I love your quest thread, and the banner link is gorgeous! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

M-EWTBAC Mule
Vice Captain

M-EWTBAC Mule
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:21 pm
NinjaStar-Sam
I don't want anything but Merry Christmas to you too hun! I don't come on often enough right now to worry about it.
Aw, well it means a lot that you stopped in to say Merry Christmas!!! Thank you and back at ya! (I'm gonna send you a random thing anyways...you can't escape it!!!)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:51 pm
karaSu nekoS
thank you in advance!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
I take it you enjoy purple User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

M-EWTBAC Mule
Vice Captain

M-EWTBAC Mule
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:59 pm
MachaGirl
I'm always adding stuff to my wishlist--there should still be some inexpensive stuff on there that I would be happy to receive--whatever you want to give, I'll be happy.

Do you guys give your kitties presents for the holidays? I need to get my kitty her presents, although I think what she wants the most is the juice from my cans of tuna when I prepare tuna fish salad. sweatdrop
I always try to give my kitties something, this year I'm glad my mother in law got my husbands cat toys(she'll probably enjoy them so much) because I tried to gift her some wet kitty food earlier and she stuck her nose up at it!!! LOL
I got my kitties at home a bunch of toys+wet cat food because they are super spoiled!
Ugh, you give them an inch and they take a mile! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What do you think you'll get her/ended up getting her??  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:02 pm
Arie The Dragon Slayer
My wishlist is updated & merry Christmas to you too. smile
WELCOME TO THE PARTY (lol jk)
Love your avatar, as always! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

M-EWTBAC Mule
Vice Captain

Candycane Scartissue

Pure-hearted Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:06 pm
M-EWTBAC Mule
Oh wow!! I also dislike the bitter cold, but love seeing snow on Christmas!!! Honestly the weather here in Ohio is so funky, it's still in the 50's and 40's here, so no snow here either! *gonna cry, LOL*

Oh wow! That sounds so fun, which drawings did you like the most by the end of it? o: (the drawloween one, since I assume Xmas isn't over yet, LOL)
I love your quest thread, and the banner link is gorgeous! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's been quite cold lately, or at least compared to usual! The temperatures have dipped down to the upper 60s and lower 70s, which is amazing for the inland part of southern California! Right this moment it's 66! I'd like to see snow. I haven't seen snow since 2008! That was when I lived up north before my mother passed.

My favorite one from the Drawlloween challenge is this one! It's got adult content, though, just in case you don't want to see! But I'm still working on the Christmas one! I really like a lot of them I've done so far. I'm definitely my harshest critic, but the fact that I've become nicer with myself makes me proud~

Thank you for the compliment on my quest thread~! And thank you for the presents! I'm fighting with whether or not I want to open them now or wait for Christmas... ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:18 pm
Candycane Scartissue
M-EWTBAC Mule

It's been quite cold lately, or at least compared to usual! The temperatures have dipped down to the upper 60s and lower 70s, which is amazing for the inland part of southern California! Right this moment it's 66! I'd like to see snow. I haven't seen snow since 2008! That was when I lived up north before my mother passed.

My favorite one from the Drawlloween challenge is this one! It's got adult content, though, just in case you don't want to see! But I'm still working on the Christmas one! I really like a lot of them I've done so far. I'm definitely my harshest critic, but the fact that I've become nicer with myself makes me proud~

Thank you for the compliment on my quest thread~! And thank you for the presents! I'm fighting with whether or not I want to open them now or wait for Christmas... ninja
Awww, I'm sorry to hear about such a large loss!
I can't imagine how hard that must be to deal with User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
WOWWW still t-shirt weather, eh?
THAT IS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!!! The lighting, the coloring, I love your entire style! even the detail on the ouija!
Congrats on being able to go easier on yourself, because MANNNNN that is such good art!
I haven't drawn in a long time myself, but I'm nowhere NEAR that, and it's digital and just so beautiful. Don't mind me while I hyperventilate over your art User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Obviously it's up to you! wink I struggle with that, too ._. so far I opened any gifts LOL are you good with waiting for such things, usually? (I'm not hahaha)  

M-EWTBAC Mule
Vice Captain

Candycane Scartissue

Pure-hearted Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:39 pm
M-EWTBAC Mule
I can't imagine how hard that must be to deal with User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
THAT IS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!!! The lighting, the coloring, I love your entire style! even the detail on the ouija!
Congrats on being able to go easier on yourself, because MANNNNN that is such good art!
I haven't drawn in a long time myself, but I'm nowhere NEAR that, and it's digital and just so beautiful. Don't mind me while I hyperventilate over your art User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Obviously it's up to you! wink I struggle with that, too ._. so far I opened any gifts LOL are you good with waiting for such things, usually? (I'm not hahaha)

I have mixed emotions about my mother's death. But it's too much to go into detail! Especially at such a happy time of the year.
Thank you sooooo much! If you wanted, I could show you a few other drawings I've done that I especially like? I've had art shops on Gaia but these days I just have no idea what art goes for.

I think I'm going to end up opening them. crying crying crying I'm super impatient, but since my sister isn't even giving me any hints on what she got me, I've at least got control in this way! twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:00 pm
M-EWTBAC Mule
Pesty Elf
M-EWTBAC Mule

Merry Christmas! heart

https://youtu.be/jm3dm5J5r0A
OH WOW I haven't seen that video in what feels like ages!!! ALWAYS SO FUNNY AND CUTE!!! cx Merry Christmas to you, as well!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Any crazy plans?

Nope, nothing too crazy. And not a lot 'planned'. I'm winging most of it. blaugh
How about you?  

Pesty Elf

Seasonal Loiterer

M-EWTBAC Mule
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:06 pm
Candycane Scartissue
M-EWTBAC Mule

I have mixed emotions about my mother's death. But it's too much to go into detail! Especially at such a happy time of the year.
Thank you sooooo much! If you wanted, I could show you a few other drawings I've done that I especially like? I've had art shops on Gaia but these days I just have no idea what art goes for.

I think I'm going to end up opening them. crying crying crying I'm super impatient, but since my sister isn't even giving me any hints on what she got me, I've at least got control in this way! twisted
I've seen some art (like yours) go for at LEAST 200bil per full body, or alternatively, 20,000 platinum, but I am also pretty out of touch sweatdrop
I can understand that, but if you ever need to vent, my inbox is always open!
(Username is Maddy-Mazey) But I would also understand if you'd rather be much more private about such things User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

UGHHHH my mom is the opposite, she gives most of the gifts b4 Christmas LOL she can't wait
but my mother in law is the exact same way! No hints and NEVER until Christmas day! rofl
Do you have any hunches as to what they are? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and of course I would love to see more art! emotion_kirakira  
♨LitterBox- The Recycle Bin/Archives♨

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces