13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:06 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
|Caprice The Demon Wolf Pup|

Caprice was still learning telepathy, but understood what everyone was saying. She barked at Elias in excitement, wagging her tail, as he said they could go wherever she'd like to go. She wanted so badly to go see her old friends in the forest but didn't want to go alone. Then her tail wagged as Elias gave her the Melon, which had come to be her favorite treat. She gently took it from Elias after she barked as a thanks, and started to eat it happily. Caprice loved living with everyone here. They were all really nice to her, and she was always finding ways to impress them. Caprice's tail wagged as she ate her melon before offering a piece of it to Ruth for taking her under his paw and teaching her everything he knew. She was learning so much and growing right before his eyes. Caprice thought of him as more than a brother, but as a father. Her tail wagged as she looked up at Ruth offering him the melon piece. She truly felt like she was welcome here. Though she missed her mother and father at times, she knew Ruth, and everyone else here wanted her to be happy. She loved being with the ones that loved her and treated her like family. Caprice then said her first telepathic word, which would shock even Ruth. It was "Onii-chan," which in her pack was the equivalent to her Big brother or even a father figure. She gave Ruth the melon piece, and wagged her tail as she snuggled up to him, happily.

Caprice loved having Ruth as a mentor, he was kind and gentle despite his looks. Many people often thought Caprice was his pup, and often asked if she was. She loved her life here, but sometimes wondered what would have happened to her if her pack had not been attacked by Joseph's goons. Little did she know that her mother had died in experiments, and her father was part of a chimera that was guarding Joseph's home. The rest of the pack had died from their injuries or were sold to other people as guard dogs after having their freewill broken. Though Caprice would find out soon what became of her father, whom she looked like exactly with her mother's coloring, she didn't think it would effect those around her too.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Elias Ainsworth

Ruth was shocked, as he happily chowed down on the melon piece that was given to him by Caprice. ''You just called me Onii-chan....do you truly see me in that light? If so...then you are my Imouto.'' Said Ruth using his paw to pet her head as he cuddled up to her, happily. Ruth was impressed with Caprice's progress and often had to tell those whom he met, that Caprice wasn't his pup at all. Though, it did seem that way to others, but Ruth still loved Caprice as his little sister/daughter and wanted to see Caprice grow stronger and stronger and smarter as well, Ruth then begun to walk as Elias also began to walk as well. ''So where do you want to go? You just lead us to wherever it is you wish to go.'' Said Elias waiting to see where Caprice would lead him and Ruth to. But little did Caprice know, although she would find out soon about the fate of her pack and mother and father. ''I have a feeling that you will be a great fighter and one day, be the leader of your pack. When you are all grown up, but until then, I shall help you focus your inner power and unleash it. Also, later, we'll play some more.'' Said Ruth Walking beside Caprice happily.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:38 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
|Caprice The Demon Wolf Pup|

Caprice's tail wagged as she walked next to Ruth. When he said they would play more later, she smiled happily before hearing something. She stopped, started growling in the direction and said "Onii-chan!"
before she pushed Ruth out of the way of an attacker. She was scared but stood her ground like Ruth taught her to do. The attacker looked like a shadow as they vanished, but the scent she was getting was familiar. She stopped growling as the attacker came into view. it was her father, made into a Chimera. She whimpered a bit before she said telepathically. "Papa......." with a scared look on her face, sensing he wasn't the same kind wolf he once was. Something was off about him. His eyes were different, as was his body, was she recognized him by scent, as all demon wolf pups do with their mother and father. She hid behind Ruth, tucking her tail, knowing how strong her father was. It was scary to her how strong he was.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Elias Ainsworth

''Yes. I sense it too!'' Said Ruth as he begun to growl that the Chimera, that was once Caprice's father. ''I know that is not my old friend, but a former shell of my old friend's self. It pains me to do this....but I must eliminate you...Ruth please assist me in this battle!'' Said Elias as he transformed into his wolf form and begun to lunge at Caprice's former father as Ruth told Caprice to go back to the house and have Silver Lady let her into the house. ''I will return soon. Just wait there with Chise and Silver, okay?.'' Said Ruth as he begun to join the fight with Elias against Caprice's former father. Hopefully Ruth and Elias were strong enough to take on him on and win and live to tell the tale about it and return home safe and sound,, though only time would with the fight was about get underway. Both Ruth and Elias attacked him from sides to try and end the fight as soon as possible, hopefully quickly and with little to no injuries. Though, it looked as if the odds were in their favour, but how very wrong they were, as the Chimera was too fast for the pair of them  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash