Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META RP] Cutting Down Roses (Hemera & Elidae)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:28 pm
After a much needed shower to wash away the scent of decaying flesh and sweat, the yellowblood found herself wandering back to her office. She had a report to write.

The first real experience Elidae had with commanding her own team had been... enlightening. In more ways than one. Working with her friends proved to be more difficult than she imagined. Donning the pin on her left breast separated her from them and the responsibilities she needed to uphold meant more than she realized. Plus Nucleo's freakout. They were just volunteers, and she felt like she held a wriggler's grasp on her team. Was that her fault?

And then there were the logs... Elidae ran a hand through her bangs and set her palm against her forehead. Try as she might, she couldn't get those visions out of her thinkpan. The scenes flashed at the most unfortunate times, even when she thought of anything else.

Even if she could distract herself from the horrors of space, she began to consider the frustrations she faced down on Alternia. The raw wounds to her pumpbiscuit from her conversation with Leeroi prior to her last mission still felt so fresh... Even when she put herself out there and prepared for the worst, even if she barely knew him, she still found it difficult to digest. And then there was Kursha. As her thinkpan whirled and she uttered a noise of frustration, the yellowblood nearly ran into another troll. Stumbling back, Elidae put her hands up and blinked into reality.

"Ah! Mer- Sergent Moachm!" Relief washed over her, realizing it was a friend. But her cheeks flushed and she gave the tealblood an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry- I should- I should have been watching where I was going!" Elidae exhaled a nervous laugh, scratching at the back of her head.

Gl!tch~

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:31 pm
Mera had heard about an office space being taken up as of late and appointed to a new sergeant. It didn't take too long for her to find out who said new sergeant was. A little bit surprising to find that Elidae had been promoted. Not that she doubted Elidae's capabilities, but it felt so sudden. But perhaps that's what others felt about Hemera's own situation. She could only guess that Elidae proved herself that quickly, too. With a warmth of pride, Mera visited as soon as she had some time between reports, missions, and struggling with her helpless concern over Nictor's state.

Or, she was heading over to see if Elidae was in when the yellowblood herself almost crashed into her. Mera blinked, surprised at the coincidence.

Her brows went up at the formality, and she couldn't help but chuckle as she waved it off. "Ah, well, I'm sure you have a lot on your mind, Sergeant Bonbon. I was hoping to find you anyway, even if it might have involved a crash on the way. Do you have some time to spare, or are you very busy these days?" Her voice was warm and Hemera looked borderline thrilled just getting to use Elidae's new title. She could almost forget about the Leeroi thing tainting her own life.

blackbird cake

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:17 pm
"Oh, you were hoping to find me?" For some reason, Elidae genuinely seemed surprised. Her biscuit swelled in gratitude and warmth, considering Hemera didn't appear to look angry or upset. This was a nice change to her night.

"I mean- I was going to write this silly report..." She said with a pitiful smile, slumping a little from exhaustion. She wanted to get it out of the way as quickly as possible so she could slap it on Captain Vidari's desk and say adios to bed. But...

"Actually? You know what? I'm not busy at all!" She went to throw the paperwork over her shoulder as a joke. When it started actually sliding out of the folder and onto the floor, however, she squeaked in panic and scrambled to pick them up. She really, really needed that.

"If you'd like, I have some tea or coffee or whatever in my office! We can, like, totally chit chat for a bit!" Giving Hemera a bright smile as she popped back up, she turned her way back in the direction of her space not too far away.

Gl!tch~

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:33 pm
"Yes, why wouldn't I? We haven't gotten to speak in a while, and you were promoted, and-" and there was that tense moment she got caught up in with Leeroi and Elidae standing right there. "Well," she waved it away. "I wanted to congratulate you." And she did!

The paperwork went to the floor, and Mera wanted to help pick it up. She understood how important it was as much as the next troll. Elidae came back up too fast, though, so Mera settled back down. She nodded.

"That would be lovely." Mera made a mental note to not take up too much of Elidae's time. Reports were important, and with the harsh timetables at the present time...well...she didn't want to cause any trouble.

The yellowblood did look like she needed coffee. If not some rest. Mera definitely needed to take as little time as possible... Unfortunately she didn't feel like she could let Elidae go outright, at the moment. She didn't know when there would be another opportunity.

"Ah- lead the way? I hope military life has been treating you well so far..." As unlikely as it was, considering, space zombies.

blackbird cake

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff