Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] - Subtle Subsidy - (Cerpin + Engrav)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A hidden handoff. A burgeoning alliance. A sinister intent.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:00 pm
The volunteer barracks were loud, smelly, and cramped. Trolls were crammed in bunks and tiny corners, with barely a footlocker to call their own. Engrav himself barely had a bunk, shoved into the tiny corner of a darkened hallway like a sardine.

Somehow, in all of this, Cerpin had managed to get himself a private room.

Engrav wasn't jealous at all.

Not at all.

With an envelope tucked under his arm, he knocked quietly on the purpleblood's door, then let himself in. Cerpin didn't seem like the kind of troll who would care too much.

"I," Engrav said, as he ducked into the room, "Have something for you. Something I think you might like." He took out a device from his pocket and powered it on. The yellowblood began to sweep the walls for bugs carefully, methodically. "Or at least I will, soon as I can be sure this room is secure."

Yamashii
Oh god I'm doing the same RP twice at the same time

Buzzwulf

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:10 pm
"I don't wanna talk about it again, V-" Cerpin looked up sharply from a table at the intruder. His posture relaxed when he saw who it wasn't. What a pleasant surprise, considering all the terrible things that had happened in the past few days. Engrav searched the walls for bugs and the purpleblood leaned back in his seat, allowing this. It wasn't like he wanted to be spied on either.

"Good to see you again, dude." He motioned for the yellowblood to join him at the cramped table once he was done disabling any devices. It was a private room but not a comfortable one. It looked like it had been temporarily converted from a small conference room into living quarters just for this mission. He'd managed to get access to it through his hue and a few beetles but it wasn't nearly as nice as anything the upper military elite got.

"So... what kind of present did you bring me?"

Buzzwulf

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces