Welcome to Gaia! ::

Water Meat Protection Squad

Back to Guilds

Good evenin' folks. This is for people whom are bored and looking for a place to have some relaxed conversations and fun. 

Tags: LGBT, Bored, Friends, Memes, Memories 

Reply The Information Board
ITT: A Fun Topic

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you look forward to the most?
  Your Specific Holiday?
  New Years?
View Results

Karmozijn
Vice Captain

Adventuring Noob

10,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:11 pm
Hello, there seems to be a punishment bestowed upon me to make a fun thread for forgetting some things today. Now then, with that out of the way!

This is the season to be jolly, gift others and most of all to have a genuine good time with everyone. So, why don't you tell me something you're looking forward to this month? Perhaps something fun happening around the holiday of your choosing that you would like to share?

and

For new years what is something you hope to make a goal for the next year?

I do look forward to reading each and every one of your answers, have fun everyone. heart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:28 pm
i can't wait for the Christmas event in LoL..

mostly because theres a skin i want to buy !!

and my pen for my surface pro will be comin in the next 2 weeks CANT WAIT!! :0

ofc im looking forward to winter break as well.. apparently my dads coming to visit so maybe i can get him to move the wifi closer to my room mwahaha  

gapmoe

Crew

Obsessive Vampire

Karmozijn
Vice Captain

Adventuring Noob

10,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:31 pm
gapmoe

ofc im looking forward to winter break as well.. apparently my dads coming to visit so maybe i can get him to move the wifi closer to my room mwahaha

It must be.. it must be an adorable outfit I do hope! Oh hell yeah get that wifi closer, I'm looking forward to a new internet provider in a few days. Soon.. I hope to be into my games again or host anime for others. User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:35 pm
Karmozijn
gapmoe

It must be.. it must be an adorable outfit I do hope! Oh hell yeah get that wifi closer, I'm looking forward to a new internet provider in a few days. Soon.. I hope to be into my games again or host anime for others. User Image

i need a new internet provider as well.. i can't stream LoL unless the quality is garbage which i shall not stand for Q.Q

And this is the skin im looking to get! silent night sona 'w'
dis  

gapmoe

Crew

Obsessive Vampire

Queen_Of_The_Cuties

Heart Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:21 am
CHRISTMAS SUCKS!!!

I am the Grinch -0-.

New year ?
I want to loose more weight and to read more books!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:34 am
I just want to play in the snow and guzzle hot chocolate with candy canes in my mouth

for a new year's resolution I would like to improve drawing some more just pumping art out like a machine  

Cosaca

Crew

Sexy Toy

sad hologram
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:12 pm
for this month i am looking forward to school being over ( i have this week thats it) and getting all this christmas shopping done for everyone

i tend to not make new years resolutions bc they always fail lol but it would be cool to get out more i guess  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:20 pm
Queen_Of_The_Cuties
CHRISTMAS SUCKS!!!

I am the Grinch -0-.

New year ?
I want to loose more weight and to read more books!

Nou, tonight maybe? I joke

You're my Grinch.

Lose weight for me as well, learn how to dance is another thing.  

Karmozijn
Vice Captain

Adventuring Noob

10,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Karmozijn
Vice Captain

Adventuring Noob

10,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm
Cosaca
I just want to play in the snow and guzzle hot chocolate with candy canes in my mouth

for a new year's resolution I would like to improve drawing some more just pumping art out like a machine

Oh god, yes to all of that except hot chocolate, sadly I can't have chocolate like that. I hope you're able to do all of those things! User Image

I do wish you the best in luck in pumping out art! I hope to see a lot of it! Hmm, for myself I'd like to continue with my goal from last year to lose a few pounds, maybe pick up dancing and take another trip out to somewhere new.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:26 pm
sad hologram
for this month i am looking forward to school being over ( i have this week thats it) and getting all this christmas shopping done for everyone

i tend to not make new years resolutions bc they always fail lol but it would be cool to get out more i guess

That's certainly something to be enjoying, hope your days away go well!

I'd say sometimes mine fail. Last year.. well this years went fairly alright, lost some weight, traveled somewhat minimum. Next Year I would really like to travel more, I had plans this year but my different Country plan failed so I took a small trip. Hopefully next year I'll be able to travel somewhere pretty far. 3nodding  

Karmozijn
Vice Captain

Adventuring Noob

10,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Diapered Maiden Lena

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:06 pm
I'm just praying all my sicknesses go away.

But at least I got my Switch.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:14 pm
gapmoe
Karmozijn
gapmoe

i need a new internet provider as well.. i can't stream LoL unless the quality is garbage which i shall not stand for Q.Q

And this is the skin im looking to get! silent night sona 'w'
dis

I wish I could still play LoL. Got perma banned on my account for saying a really bad word, and on my main account for inting in a game where I went 17/1 in platinum elo.  

tiny letters
Vice Captain

Garbage Loser

12,900 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Karmozijn
Vice Captain

Adventuring Noob

10,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:46 pm
Tao Plus 2
I'm just praying all my sicknesses go away.

But at least I got my Switch.

You have a Switch going for you so that's all that matters. User Image

Joking, get well soon  
The Information Board

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas