[GREEN FLIGHT]Today Only! Two For the Price of One! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:31 pm
Mishaath was restless. Restless in a way she hadn't felt since...since before thread, almost. It was a bad feeling, and one she'd tried terribly to stuff down inside, to deny to herself and those around her. Her Tyila was finally feeling at ease in the weyr, and she knew, she knew that if that happened...It'd left the small green more reclusive than she liked to be, but only for a time. After all, not even she could deny biology.

She'd been curled up against Tyalith's larger green side when it happened. The low muted need sprang to life, a bolt of energy forcing her to her claws and to the edge of the weyr's ledge in a heartbeat. Her twin hearts were indeed thundering in her chest, bumbumbumbumbum! Tyila...Tyilamine, I'm sososososososoooo sorry! I have to go and, and I promise this time it'll be better, I think...I'll go! You hide! The green trumpeted, a high, squealing note in the cool morning air. With whirling violet eyes her head twisted about to stare at Tyalith pleadingly. They're going to chase me...please, Tyalith! Don't let anyone else catch me! Of course, a green couldn't really catch another green....but oh, how she hoped!

And then, hopped!

Right up off the ledge, the green's oversized hindquarters launched her straight up and out, springing like a hare into the sky, and speeding away like a bolt.

Tyalith had known something was about to happen, with the shine Mishaath had been giving off. She moved slowly, stretching for a moment, eyes whirling in a mix of yellow--and purple? No one else will catch you, my Mishaath, she assured the green, immediately. She moved to the weyr's edge. Could a green catch another green? Maybe not. Maybe it'd never been done. But Mishaath was hers, and there would be hell on any dragon that came between them. She launched herself after Mishaath. Mine will keep yours safe, as I will be keep you safe, My Mishaath.

----------------------------------
User Image

Green Mishaath & Green Tyalith of HIgh Reaches have risen! The two are weyrmates, but since they can't really catch each other, instead they're rising together!

About Mishaath: 19'. All in all she's a bright, clever green, but full of nervous energy that can work against her just as easily as it can work for her. When it comes to Flights, Mishaath rises often and quickly. While she's attentive to the needs of her rider, she prefers gentler males—bolder, more aggressive dragons intimidate her, and she will shy away.

About Tyalith: 26'. Tyalith is a bubbly, playful green and it shows in her flights. They are often and fast, and she seems to prefer those males who can keep up the pace. Slow dragons need not apply. She's fiercely protective of what she considers hers, and her playful energy focuses into aggression when pushed.

Please note that their riders, Tyila and T'rel, are weyrmated and will be locked away together, so riders of any competing males will have to find partners...elsewhere.

Rules/Info:
- Any male dragon in or around High Reaches can participate.
- Rolling an entry, but not filling out an RP post halves the points.
- Not rolling an entry before the time limit results in a zero
- Please track your own rolls. I'll double check, but y'know.
- An exact final score match is an automatic win - while if none match, the winner will be rolled from the 3 highest scores
- Each round will last about 2 days to give people time to roll/fill out posts.
- Tyalith does not like males chasing 'her' green, and will try to bite any that get too close to Mishaath. No serious damage will be done but y'know. Watch out!
-There will be two winners, one for each lady! Of course, both will probably get the boot shortly after all's said and done.

Mishaath's Stats:
Green Dragon: +50
Between 6-20 turns: +10 points
Rotund/Lazy: +0 points (Mishaath is not rotund or lazy, but she was malnourished for several turns and thus has been handicapped slightly)
Blooding Bonus?: +0
Total: 60

Strength: 5
Speed: 20
Dexterity: 20
Stamina: 5
Wits: 10

Tyalith's Stats:
Green Dragon: +50
Fit/Motivated: +10 points (Tyalith is SUPER motivated!)
Blooding Bonus?: +0
Total: 70

Strength: 10
Stamina: 10

---

Getting your male's stats

Base points for bronze: 40pts
Base points for brown: 45pts
Base points for blue: 35pts
***NOTE: Due to a past trauma, Mishaath is more wary of and thus Tyalith is more aggressive to) blues, so they will be at a disadvantage in this flight!***

If the male is:

Less than 5 turns: +2 points
Between 21-35 turns: +7 points
Above 36 turns: +5 points

Rotund/Lazy: +0 points
Average/Normal: +5 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points

Native to High Reaches Weyr: +5

Choose the point options that fit your dragon and then get your total. Then disperse as desired!

----------------------------------

First round rolls Tuesday, December 5th at 10am PST - Let me know if you want to be quoted when a new round starts!
thaliawen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:43 pm
Avroth had been quietly watching the green lovers, probably alongside other males, he was always watching for those telltale signs a Green.... or gold... would be calling him and others. However he was struck with how sudden the smaller of the two took flight, then just as suddenly, the larger, the two staying close .... he felt a little bad for roaring and taking off, who wouldn't, they were obviously a very bonded pair, but who could deny natural instincts? Avroth couldn't .. and wouldn't .. as much as he wished to catch one, he would also defend them from anyone thinking to snatch them away from each other, he just hoped there was another with noble intentions, that would release them to each other once the moment was over and let them be together for the aftermath. He didn't give his rider a second thought, the stupid man was wasted, he wouldnt be bothering Avroth, nor the riders of the greens.

"Dear greens i give you all my respect, please, this brown, do not reject" he sang to them both, along with warming thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Between 21-35 turns: +7 points
- Average/Normal: +5 points
-A High Reaches resident: +5pts
= 57 Points

Strength: 12
Speed: 10
Dexterity: 8
Stamina: 14
Wits: 11  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:05 pm
Oh. Oh, oh, oh. The normally unflappable blue found himself stirring uneasily as two greens took to the skies. He wanted to chase them, needed to--but what if he made a fool of himself? A rumble of unease steadily built in his throat, and Mnereth mantled his wings. K'lar was up and on his feet immediately, his weaving forgotten on the table. "Mnereth?" He called lightly, his hands reaching out to gently touch at his lifepartner's face. "Do not be worried, my love. You are the most magnificent creature to grace Pern. Any dragon would be lucky to have you."

This was the only time that he could provide confidence for his dragon, rather than the other way around, and the blue gratefully exhaled against His with adoration. I will try. He promised, his eyes whirling a deep purple to mirror his unfailing love for K'lar. The thin man stepped back with a broad smile. "Off you go!"

Mnereth beat his huge wings and surged to the skies, bugling a greeting and challenge both. He would chase these greens with all of his ability! I am Mnereth. I come. He said simply, seeing no need for wasting words.

--

Base points for blue: +35 points
-Between 21-35 Turns: +7 points
-Average/Normal: +5 points
-Native to High Reaches Weyr: +5 points
Total: 52

Speed: 16
Dexterity: 14
Stamina: 7
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

To be honest, Aniela had been polishing her riding gear. Might as well get the straps gleaming. Besides, with the cold biting at her skin, it was a good day to sit on her weyrledge with Xaphrith and just enjoy the chill through her warm linen dress. It was kind of nice to lean against the brown and enjoy his company. That was when something caught her attention, two greens, both rising at once. Well, wasn't that interesting. Gently, she stroked a mottled flank, looking at the large head that had only opened one eye, "Oh come on now, Xaphrith. I know you aren't terribly keen to follow the ladies, but imagine the handsome boys you might find, hm?" His low rumble almost sounded like he wasn't interested, but after a moment, the large dragon stood, shaking out his body and stretching elegantly. Large wings reached up, and he looked across the sky. Very well.

If you truly think there might be some vision in the sky for me, Mine, I might see who I can pry from the side of these two beautiful Greens. It didn't take long for him to elegantly lift himself from his ledge, and swing in to the path of the males that had decided to chase, crooning warmly, Lovely greens, I will chase, but it might not be your company I keep. Beautiful as you are, my eyes might wander. It was only fair to warn such lovely ladies, his flight path lazy and even.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xaphrith's stats:
Less than 5 turns: +2 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points
Total: 62 Points

Speed: 11
Dexterity: 10
Stamina: 11
Wits: 20

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:46 pm

Hinburath was lurking along his favorite perch. It was deep enough to hide him from most views, but close enough to the ground to be perfect for listening in to conversations. The gossip had been high and dry so far today. Both him and his rider Ly'bur were left wanting. He pressed his body to the rocks as he peered down as the people passing by.

A squeal came from another ledge and a green took to the skies. He looked up to see a bright green heading up into the skies. That wasn't entirely unusual for a weyr. Hinburath was just about to go back to his gossip hunting when a second green also took to the sky after the first. Now that was interesting.

Ly'bur, there promises to be good gossip to be had soon. I believe I shall follow and get the freshest reports. Green chasing green, and the boys chasing both. He rumbled and chuckled to himself. Who would get who? Hinburath silently launched himself into the sky.

Average/Normal: +5 points
Total: 65

Dexterity: 13
Stamina: 12
Wits: 20
(Please quote for new rounds! Or I'll forget. >.> )  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:54 pm
User Image

Ddraigth laid out lazily on his ledge, eyes watching the other dragons as they moved about the sky. It was nice to have a rest day though he did give a stubborn rumble to Dr'stan as the man was seated inside their new slightly bigger weyr, at his desk working. His bonded has always been a hard worker and that continued even more after he was picked to be Wingsecond to the Harbingers Wing by Z'tir. Ddraigth let out another stubborn push towards his bonded, trying to get him to actually take his rest day as he was supposed to, when two greens shot from their ledge and danced through the air.

The bronze's head lifted as he watched them, seeing a brown and blue join and then a very familiar brown took wing after them. A plot began to work in Ddraigth's head and he let out a trumpeting bugle as he stood up, shaking his wings out before gliding from his ledge. The bugle and the sudden feelings that overwhelmed feelings that overwhelmed him caused Dr'stan to pause and turn his head to the ledge. "Ddraigth what is..." As the man walked out onto the ledge, the bronze flew past and then took off after the pair. 'Work with definitely be harder to get done now' Dr'stan's eyes caught sight of the same brown Ddraigth's did and felt a soft smile form on his lips. Xaphrith was flying, was that why Ddraigth had decided to chase? The thoughts of Aniela certainly gave Dr'stan the desire to put his work behind him and find her weyr but...he held himself back instead.

Ddraigth let out another bugling call out towards the two greens, whirling purple eyes looking from each of them. He was the largest here chasing them and he wondered if he should even go after the smallest one. The other seemed quite feisty as well. Beautiful greens, allow me the pleasure of your company for just a while, then you may return to your beloved. His whirling purple eyes then moved to look at Xaphrith as he spoke. Or Xaphrith if we both shall fail this flight, perhaps I will catch you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ddraigth's States
Base points for bronze: 40
Between 6-20 turns: 10
Fit/Motivated: 10
Native to High Reaches Weyr: 5

Strength: 15
Speed: 15
Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 11
Wits: 12

-_Wish of Tevarae_-
Hi!

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:05 pm
User Image

Brown Irath

Base 45
10 turns - 10+
Fit+Motivated- 10+
70 points

Stamina: 20
Wits: 15

Irath shifted on his ledge, stretching and shifting an mmhm, ahh. His eyes whirled purple, blue and green and hummed softly. He called out cheerfully, launching off the ledge and rose up slowly. Irath reached back gently brushing his rider.

The red head paused, and began putting away his papers and inks and brushes, cleaning the desk and saving his work. 'I'll be fine.' And not potentially ruining his work with ink splotch this time.

Perhaps sensing his irritation, a group of flits popped from between, three greens and a gold and began to help set the desk to right.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:05 pm
It had been a good day for jobs, there were marks in her pockets and Bail's belly was as full as Zioneth's was for once, even if some of it was with alcohol. Taking a deep swig from the skin she kept tied to her dragon's riding gear the mercenary laid flat on his back, grumbling at the big brown dragon's rough ridges that dug into her bony back. "Hey, could you maybe shift just a bit a*****e?" Her hand slapped his broad side and Zioneth let out a growl that told her all she needed to know. "Well I'm tired too you know! It isn't my fault you got annoyed and flew off to Shards knows where for an hour, leaving me all alone... again!"

DON'T LECTURE ME WHEN YOU WERE TAKING SO LONG.

The booming voice made her headache throb back to life just as quickly as it had originally disappeared and Bail closed her eyes, rubbing them with her free hand. One day this big rock headed dragon would actually listen to her and do as she said, today was not that day. Sitting up and sliding down his muscled shoulder to the ground she waved him off with a certain hand gesture the dragon knew all too well. If Zioneth was about to formulate a response it was dashed from his head by the roaring of multiple dragons in the distance. He knew full well what those types of roars were, the bellows of desire and the sound of a rising dragon.

Green or gold? Which was rising in the air, which was going to call to his needs the best? Two. It wasn't just one dragon it was two rising for a flight at the same time!

SULK ON YOUR OWN TIME, I HAVE A RISING GREEN TO CHASE.

"Oh, go do as you wish!" Bail sat down in the dirt and drew another long drink from her skin, wiping her mouth on her wrist slowly as she watched the rusty colored brown leap into the air on his strong wings. It always made her smile to see him fly but she was going to have to find something to do with herself for the next hour or so, hopefully this was a short flight. She watched him fly up into the air towards High Reaches and shook her shaved head in annoyance, the puffs of random hair floating about her ears. "Good luck big guy."

Zioneth could feel his hearts beating faster and faster as he surged up and over the outer edge of the Weyr, thankful that they had been in it's very shadow after that last job. The dragons of the Weyr had already begun their chase, many a brown had their eye on the two greens and while he wasn't often very fond of greens two of them would certainly be worth his time. Resisting the urge to bellow out his desires in a Weyr full of dragons and riders that might look down on his rogue state, the stocky brown dragon flew on strong wings towards them as silently as he could, melding in with the other males flying in the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Between 6-20 turns: 10 points
Fit/Motivated: 10 points
= 65 Points

Strength: 18
Speed: 12
Dexterity: 11
Stamina: 17
Wits: 7 ~ he really is a rock head

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:06 am
User Image

A thrumm filled the weyr as Thoth moved to the edge of his weyrledge. His eyes whirled shades of purple, before he let out an attempt at a deep rumble. The sound was too high, though, but regardless he turned his shining eyes to Calliope, who'd come out to see what he was doing. Calliopemine, two ladies rise. Wether I catch or not, I will see you later, for they are the ones most sure to kick me out if I do. And just like that, he launched into the air, starting to beat his wings. Lovely Mishaath, sweetest Tyalith, playful Thoth comes for one of you! Let me treat one of you right?

---

Thoth's stats
Base points for a brown: 45
Between 6-20 Turns: +10
Average/Normal: +5

Speed: 15
Stamina: 15
Wits: 5  
ShinosBee generated a random number between 1 and 40 ... 20!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:17 am
Round 1: Speed + Dexterity
Round 2 begins Thursday, Dec 7 at 10am PST.

The arrival of a number of browns and even a bronze were...unneeded, but flattering, if you asked Mishaath. All for her? Her and Tyalith? It was sweet, even if she wanted none of them so much as her green lover. But there was flicker of something cooler-colored, smaller and faster in the throng that set the green's wings to beating. Mnereth caught her eye, and her trill turned to a creel, the smaller green rolling through the air to evade. Oh, oh Tyalith! they're coming, they're coming! Go! Go go gogogogogo!

The green lanced away, her nerves making what normally would have been a wingtip turn a bit shaky, a bit broader and slower, but it was still quite the twist. Out into open sky she shot, away from them all, and higher and higher!

--------------------------------

Mishaath's Stats:
Stamina: 5

(Range of 1 – 40) 20 + Round 2 + Round 3 = 20

Thaliawen

ShinosBee

Nerd

Revel1984 generated a random number between 1 and 18 ... 4!

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:30 am
Avroth got no reply from any off the greens, so he decided sweet talking wasn't going to help, in fact he saw how concerned the leading green got when she spied the blue dragon and he growled. What reason would she have to be afraid of a blue? He turned when she did, falling behind a bit but he attempted to get between the nervous green and the blue. "I am sorry Mnereth but she is afraid, if you do get past, be wary, i won't tolerate any harm to her" he said to the blue, wanting to respect the greens, to respect the blue's right to chase but wanting to do the right thing.

Tsunake
because Avroth is talking to Mnereth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Strength: 12
Dexterity: 8
Stamina: 14
Wits: 11  
Thaliawen generated a random number between 1 and 40 ... 13!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:52 am
Don’t worry, Tyalith assured Mishaath, surging forward. She would defend her live. These males had nothing on her! They won’t catch you, dearest. None of them will match your speed.

Don’t come too close, Boys. I’m going to fly her!  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Hattaki generated a random number between 1 and 23 ... 12!

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:29 pm
Oh but one of these glorious greens had some spunk, the leading lady spun into the air as if dancing and the other followed swiftly. Was one green chasing the other? Ah yes, the words passed over him as the darker lady made her intents known. A green flying a green was something he might like to see!

JUST TRY LOVELY ONE.

Zioneth's wings beat stronger and he soared into the air above the Weyr, finally able to breath away from the possible view of so many demanding eyes. Life began up in the air for him and win or lose, he was going to show these greens how a chase would go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Between 6-20 turns: 10 points
Fit/Motivated: 10 points
= 65 Points

Strength: 18
Speed: 12
Dexterity: 11
Stamina: 17
Wits: 7 ~ he really is a rock head

Round 1: 12/23

Total: 12

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 20!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:38 pm
Stamina: 20
Wits: 15

Speed and Dex
Current roll: 20

Irath hummed deep in his throat, low and lazy as he waited with a half an ear towards his rider. There were the clicks of a case and then the faint song of a bow on the strings of a violin and he took permission to surge forward, broad wings open to catch air and lift as the songs of a violin rang in his head.

Up into open sky and blurring past the other suitors in a flare of dab brown color. He asked simply, enjoying the rush of wind and the height of sky and the faint knowledge that his rider was pouring all the emotions into something lovely.

J’in stood outside his weyr, focus on the violin resting under his chin and fingers and the surge of notes that rang from the bow and strings as he channeled the flights emotions into music. The flits were counterpoint with their trills and peeps and it helped relaxed a tension in his shoulder and brow when ever Irath decided to fly.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Tsunake generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 2!

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:55 pm
There was no mistaking it: his presence was something of an upset, and it left the placid blue bewildered. Then, to be suddenly addressed by one of the chasing browns, with words that hinted at a threat... Though normally unflappable, flights and the delight and dread that came with them had always been his downfall. The stout dragon floundered, allowing brown and bronzes shapes to shoot past him in pursuit of the chase.

Why would I harm her? He deliberately kept his words short, but his disbelief spoke volumes.

Maybe he should go back to K'lar....

Revel1984

Mnereth
Speed: 16
Dexterity: 14
Stamina: 7

2 + Round 2 + Round 3~  
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items