Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Rhododendron and Rose (Sephos and Nucleo)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:56 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Flower Meaning: Rhododendron means "Danger" and a dark pink rose means "Thankfulness"

Add a chrysanthenum... and then it is fear and joy at the same time...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:03 am
Sephos bustled into the infirmary with a bouquet in hand. He was faster than he looked - orderlies couldn't catch him. Or, perhaps, they didn't care. His dour face was strained as he searched the wards frantically, flowers in hand. He didn't care that he was strewing leaves everywhere, or that it was sort of unusual for anyone who wasn't in a quadrant to visit someone so urgently.

Finally, he found what he was looking for. "Nucleo..." he said, looking in horror at his friend, trussed up in bandages and bruised terribly. It was striking - disturbingly striking - how much lighter Nucleo's blood color was than Sephos's own, and it was especially so when it was so plainly on display. Sephos swallowed, his bloodpusher beating rapidly as he took in more of Nucleo's injuries.

By the seed, What had happened out there?

doutei

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Doutei

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:31 am
Looking out the window, Nucleo sat in the hospital bed quietly, thinking. There was a lot to process after the past few nights and he finally felt at peace enough to do so. Sure there was the threat of imminent doom hanging over them but he understood there was nothing left that he personally could do. He was in here for a reason.

What he needed to do was start planning for what came next. The greenblood determinedly wanted to believe they would pull through this. Alternia was sending it's finest heroes out there to handle the flagship. He'd encountered so many powerful trolls out on these runs, he knew they wouldn't give up. They-

The sound of footsteps stormed in and he glanced over at the door in surprise.

"Sephos?" Nucleo blinked, startled to see him there. He was relieved to see the other greenblood in healthy condition. Thank goodness he was alright! The barista attempted to sit up straighter to be able to better look at him.

"What are you doing here? I mean- I'm glad to see you! But what's going on? Any word from Panili?"

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:30 pm
Doutei

"Uh, I... I don't know." he managed. Panili - one of the few trolls he didn't have to worry about going to space and getting horribly hurt and... "I think she's in the ground crew, I've seen her around, I don't think she's worried, uh..." It took him a few moments for what he'd said to sink in. "Oh." Right. She could see the future - did it hurt? Maybe he should give her some medicinal mixes. Rastin liked them, maybe she would...

"I just... heard you came back." he said, gruff voice wavering as he couldn't resist looking at how hurt Nucleo was, oh roots and seeds were the others all right? "Brought you... flowers..." his voice trailed away into awkward, anxious silence.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Doutei

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:03 am
"I see. Well... no word means no visions yet, right?" Nucleo smiled to Sephos as he pondered what Panili was currently doing. The orangeblood and her crew were very mysterious how they worked. They had to move quietly in the shadows. For an organization of peace it was a difficult place to be- unable to move too fast or too hard. He understood it but had learned during all of these missions... they needed to start working toward the future. And they needed to become more capable. Glancing down at his legs in the hospital bed, he was forced to face it firsthand. He'd failed.

"That's comforting." The greenblood smiled.

"Thank you, they're beautiful." Nucleo reached to accept the gift. Sephos's gift with flowers was truly incredible. It took a lot to create such wonderful things. They were a lot more complex than coffee! Nucleo glanced at the blooming petals and wondered how many memories went into watching them grow. He had a small garden himself, at his hive, but it was more basic and mostly crops for eating. Including the punkins that Punkie had impulsively planted so long ago.

"And thank you for coming. It was kind of jarring to wake up in here alone." The greenblood added, sincerely grateful. He'd tried to make it off that flagship in one piece but passed out at some point. The only reason he wasn't freaked out was because he was unfortunately used to having gaps in his memory. Usually, though, he had someone else around to help hint at what had happened since he last remembered. Currently he had no one and no idea how his friends were doing. To see Sephos here and safe was a relief. Someone else had made it.

"I'm sorry I didn't manage to catch you earlier. I've been all over the place these past few nights." Nucleo admitted. He had no idea what Sephos had been up to. He had no idea if Sephos was as scared as he worried he might be. The gardener had spent a lot of his life out in nature, the same way Nucleo had, so he wondered if they both longed- needed to return soon. This tower was so restricting and suffocating. They were caught in the middle of a metal snake, being slowly digested. Weakly, he wondered what he'd found to be so wonderful about NHC's tall skyscrapers. No- that wasn't fair, he reprimanded himself internally. It was a completely different atmosphere from this.

"How've you been? What's going on now? Obviously I've been, ah... having a rough time." He laughed, ignoring the pain in his ribs. It was better to laugh with a friend than it was to sit still alone.

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:51 pm
Doutei

"Yeah." Sephos guessed so. He guessed, mainly because he didn't see the comfort in any of this. The flowers only did so much for him. He hoped... yes, hoped... that they did more for the others. It was all he could do.

"Yeah, everyone was. All over the place. And in... in space." Sephos shivered. "I didn't go, so I didn't see... most anyone. Until, uh. Now." He sat down, a little overwhelmed. "Yer one of the first Lightseekers. That I've seen. So far. That went up. And came back..." And the others he'd seen... no one was unscathed.

But Nucleo was asking him for news."But I think something happened up there, and I... I don't think it was good." He was going to try his best. If that meant parroting things he'd heard as he maneuvered through the winding metal halls. "I don't think it was bad either? And something is going to the ocean?" He flailed mentally. I don't know what that means." Maybe Nucleo would know what that meant.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items