Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
[X][Ya] The Two Otakus (Chi x Kuri)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:44 pm
Because, yeah, college, boy's love and living the otaku dream. What more can they ask for? Expect some surprises along the way, though, especially with both harboring the secrets left in the dark.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:55 pm
User Image

Name: Hiro Yamada

Nickname: Yama

Race: Human

Personality: Hiro is very confident. He knows he is smart and keen, but he is also a sweet boy when he wants to be. He tends to be nicer to new people and doesn't let his true colors show until he is comfortable. He finds comfort in people he can manipulate. Hiro tends to be possessive.He may act like he doesn't care about what others around him may do, but he usually wants them to do as he says.

Looks like: Hiro is about 6'3" and weighs around 180 pounds. He has bright blue eyes and originally has blond hair, but he keeps it a light pink color; his hair is not too long, and it is shaggy. He has a lithe body and tends to be agile. He has no tattoos but both of his ears are pierced. Hiro has scars that he keeps hidden. They are on his back.

Likes: Hiro likes to be in control and he enjoys having friends with him at all times. He also likes going out and being on the town as opposed to staying in. Though he was drinking before he was 21, he still enjoys to drink.

Dislikes: Hiro doesn't like to be alone. He doesn't like water very much. He doesn't like bugs or anything of that nature, and he doesn't like people who are prouder than him. He doesn't like to have enemies, but that doesn't stop him. He hates people who hurt others for fun.

Biography: Hiro comes from a rich family that has a lot of old money. He is well off, and didn't even want to go to college. He knew he could live off an inheritance, but his father would not accept someone whose only plan in life was too mooch. So unwillingly, after high school he went to one of the better colleges. It didn't matter to him if it was considered the best or not. He plans on going in to the medical field, as his dad directed him there.
As a result of his childhood, he learned that the only person who could control him was his father. His father was not kind, but instead a very cold and calculating man. Hiro's mother died when he was eight, and though he claims to barely remember her, anyone who knows him well knows he remembers a lot, and misses her so. His dad was abusive, and Hiro always blamed him for his mother's suicide. He felt no negative feelings toward her, though others wondered how a woman could ever leave her son with a man like that. The scars on his back were placed there for a reason - Hiro could always keep them hidden. Hiro never swam as a child as a result, and no one ever questioned his very wealthy father. Hiro has a deep hatred for the man that he can't let show.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme

Played by: Chi Kamisorii  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:57 pm
User Image

Name: Chiaki Kurosawa

Nickname: Chi

Race: Human

Personality:
tab tab He is cheerful, yet timid when it comes to the matters of the relationship. More importantly, he is known to be a hardworking man, more so with his goals to become a singer someday. Although, he does tend to over-splurge a bit at things that he's passionate about, like anime merchandise. Plus, because of being stalked, it would be best not to piss him off especially when he needed to be safe and sound.

Looks like: He's actually 6' 1", weighing at 146 lbs, with chin-length orange blond hair and crimson eyes. His stature was a bit lanky, but is actually healthy otherwise.

Likes: otaku culture, singing, citrus deserts like lemon cheesecake and such, playing with his trombone

Dislikes: being discriminated with his sexuality, dark places, spiders, stalkers

Biography:
tab tab Chiaki was born from a typical family, though he also has an older brother who just still didn't get with his fascination with otaku culture and music. Even with that kind of disbelief, his family was supportive enough of his talents, though he ended up studying in a typical college because the family didn't have enough money to attend to a prestigious music school, so he had to work part-time in an otaku store to earn extra income. And also, he had been under occasional attacks from stalkers because of his sexuality, and that definitely pissed him off. Thus, he had to learn how to defend himself with mace spray cans and self-defense martial arts techniques.

But also, he was part of the music club in his college, though he was mostly focused on singing rather than playing the trombone. For now, that was all he could do unless there would be someone willing to scout him for advanced music training somewhere far away.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke

Played by: Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:40 pm
(I'll edit with the layout later if you still want to put in the layouts but for now, I'll nap. Here's the starter post.)

Chiaki was finally at the cafe after he was done with the part-time shift at the hobby store that served as his workplace. Right now, he was in the mood for the lemon cheesecake that was one of the main top-sellers of the establishment. In fact, he was willing to buy a box since today's the sale and he shouldn't waste on such a good opportunity. It would be definitely worth having to eschew that Konosuba nendroid that he had been eyeing upon for a while back since it was far beyond his budget range. After all, he was still a music student and had to cut down on costs as an utmost necessity.

In fact, he was actually falling in line now, waiting for his turn while checking on the watch. It was actually a long line, with Chi still close to the occupied table near his side. The disadvantage of sales was that there would be lots of people and unfortunately, he had to endure being in the crowded cafe for a long time, possibly for an hour or two.

Chi Kamisorii

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:56 pm
Hiro Yamada

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
User Image

I thought of angels
Choking on their halos
Get them drunk on rose water
See how dirty I can get them
Pulling out their fragile teeth
And clip their tiny wings
Anything you say can and will be held against you
So only say my name
It will be held against you
So only say my name

xHiro had literally just rolled out of bed. He knew his summer was coming to an end, and he didn't really feel any excitement for college life. The only thing that would be great is all the new people he'd get to meet, but another four to twelve years of school just sounded like hell. He stretched and lit a cigarette. He wasn't really hungry, as he never was after a big nap like that, but he could do with a snack. He looked to the clock by his bed and knew there wouldn't be many people at any cafes yet, since people still had to work. He was definitely glad he didn't have a job. After getting dressed, Hiro drove to a cafe where most of their sweets were on sale. He was right - there weren't a lot of people here yet.
Hiro ordered himself a slice of strawberry cheesecake. His sweet tooth usually steered him to this cafe, as it was close to his house. He also ordered himself a vanilla latte to eat with his meal. He didn't want to go home just yet, so he sat inside and ate. He watched as the cafe got busy, people trickling in a little at a time until there was a very long line. It was almost ridiculous. Hiro figured with so many people here, someone else would need his table, besides it was getting loud. He made his way to the door, though someone accidentally bumped into him, knocking him into a blond around his age in line. He looked at the other, "Sorry! This place is getting crazy. Makes you wonder why anyone would want to wait this long for some cake." He was a talker, and the other looked friendly enough. Besides, he just knocked into a stranger, and as he was in no rush, he wanted to apologize properly.

If I spilled my guts
The world would never look at you the same way
And I’m here to give you all of my love
So I can watch your face as I take it all away
If heaven’s grief brings hell’s rain
Then I’d trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday
(I know I’m bad news)
For just one yesterday
(I saved it all for you)
I want to teach you a lesson in the worst kind of way

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
ooc: I went ahead and made the layout for mine. I've been busy today! Also, I was wondering what time zone you're in? For me, it's 12:50 AM.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:54 pm
(Philippine Standard Time. 3:32 PM for me. And still no layout for me because I'm bugged by something at the moment. I apologize.)

In fact, it truly sucked that the line would still be that long, not even by a single inch. It was only when he felt that bump that Chiaki was snapped out of his thoughts and he would have snapped if it wasn't for the apology. In fact, the one who apologized was definitely taller than him, possibly older too. There was a pout forming on the face as the student replied, "It's delicious and home-made, that's why. Hence, many people are raving about it." It was only then that the line finally budged and the student was free to move along, even if it was a small inch and the pace would still be like a snail's.

But still, it would be boring if they kept on being silent, so Chiaki was finding a way to break the ice at this point. "Say, are you also a student like me? You may be like one but I may be wrong." His eyes were on the other male as he asked the question, expression being inquisitive like a hawk anticipating its prey yet still retaining the innocence.

Chi Kamisorii

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:10 am
Hiro Yamada

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
User Image

I thought of angels
Choking on their halos
So only say my name
So only say my name

xHiro laughed at the other’s sassiness. ”Of course, but you could always make your own at home,” he pointed out, but knew it wouldn’t be exactly the same. He could see the appeal, but waiting an hour in line seemed terrible. He decided he could wait with the other to make it a little more bearable, or until the other pushed him away. Hiro nodded in response to the question, ”Yep, I’m a student as well. I don’t enjoy it, but it is what it is. Class will be starting again soon.” he told the other. He smiled at the blond, holding his hand out to him, ”Name’s Hiro Yamada,” he introduced himself. He figured it was about time they brought out names. They could be friends as long as they didn’t clash too much. As they were both students, maybe they were attending the same college. He’d never seen the other before.

If I spilled my guts
(I know I’m bad news)
For just one yesterday
(I saved it all for you)

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:59 am
User Image

██ ♡ ♫ xxC h i a k ixxK u r o s a w axx ♫ ♡ ██

Hearing that the other was also a student like him made Chiaki feel slightly relieved, looks would be every deceiving but it was a relief that there he was able to question for clarification beforehand. "It also sucks for a someone who is a music club like me, but gotta try my best." In fact, it was not easy for him, having to juggle his time with studies, music practice and his part-time job, but he had to try if he wanted to succeed. In fact, he was still living inside one of the dorms and if he wanted to practice, the music room on the next building would be the plausible option. The other male then revealed himself as Hiro, which wasn't that bad of a name based on the blonde's opinion. Smiling a little, he gave the other a small handshake.

"A pleasure to meet you, Hiro. Name's Chiaki Kurosawa, though you can call me Chi if you want," he spoke before retreating his hand away. And while the two were talking, there was actually a problem going on in the cafe; one of the cash registers ended up broken because of a system problem and the employee panicked, having to run to the manager's office for the crucial call to have the technician to come over and fix it.

Mood: a bit relieved
Company: Hiro
OOC: Format's here. Finally.

Chi Kamisorii

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:39 pm
Hiro Yamada

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
User Image

I thought of angels
Choking on their halos
So only say my name
So only say my name

xHiro noticed that the other seemed more suspicious of him than anything else. It was odd in Hiro's mind, but he didn't make any sort of deal out of it. Hiro didn't have nearly any responsibilities, so he wasn't stressed out by time. "Chi," he repeated, figuring that would help him remember the name. Hiro felt annoyed that there was a problem with the register. This was already taking forever, and now the girls were freaking out about an issue. "Let's take our business somewhere else. Or at the very least, come back in an hour or so. This isn't hardly worth the wait. There's other cafes," he suggested. If the othe declines, he wouldn't mind just going home. He just thought it would be fun to hang out with someone new.

If I spilled my guts
(I know I’m bad news)
For just one yesterday
(I saved it all for you)

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:06 am
User Image

As much as Chi would hate leaving the place because of the tempting offer, Hiro had a point; the problem wouldn't be resolved any time soon since the technicians would also have packed schedules and it would suck. He sighed. "Yeah, we should better leave. The fastest time a technician would come in to this cafe would be eight hours from now." And with that, he excused himself to leave the cafe while still carrying the bag close to him; it was a safety measure to protect his belongings from potential pickpockets since the place was still packed. Also, he had actually become sweaty by now and it would be detrimental to his well-being; he would end up walking again unless Hiro would offer to call a cab as a form of compensation.

By the time he was finally outside, Chi let out a relieved sigh, though it was just a partial reprieve since they would have to find somewhere else to have the sweets minus the inconvenience. Maybe there would be similar places offering the discounts at this day, but he should see about that.

Mood: bummed out, but relieved afterwards
OOC:

Chi Kamisorii

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:26 am
Hiro Yamada

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
User Image

I thought of angels
Choking on their halos
So only say my name
So only say my name

xHiro was glad that Chi agreed to leave, that way Hiro didn’t have to go alone. He followed the blond out, watching the other melt into a sort of relieved state. Eight hours was a long time for a technician, but it wasn’t his problem anymore. Hiro could tell the other was a suspicious type, someone who needed to gain trust before really doing anything. The way Chi held his bag told Hiro enough. Hiro was never worried about pick pocketing.
”Wanna go to another cafe? There’s one downtown, I’m sure. We can go in my car - or a cab, if you prefer.” Hiro offered. He would rather not take a cab, but he didn’t want to make the other uncomfortable. He figured he could make a friendship flourish if he didn’t push too hard. That was, if they ever saw each other in the future.

If I spilled my guts
(I know I’m bad news)
For just one yesterday
(I saved it all for you)

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:42 pm
User Image

At the suggestion of the cafe situated downtown, there was a pause from Chiaki because of the contemplation. But in the end, he gave up thinking, having not much of a choice since disappointment still whacked his brain. "I actually never saw that before. Better go for it. And I never though you have a private vehicle, though the cab would suffice for now. Your car can wait till next time." It was natural for people to own at least one vehicle, even a motorcycle, at least if they could afford additional insurance for safety reasons. Better safe than sorry, even when on the road.

At least the traffic wasn't that congested now compared to thirty minutes ago, so they would be both safe to go once the cab would be called. Plus, the blasted rock music could be heard from the musical instrument store a few blocks away from the cafe that was the previous destination for Chiaki's sweets.

Mood: bummed out, but relieved afterwards
OOC:

Chi Kamisorii

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:07 pm
Hiro Yamada

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
User Image

I thought of angels
Choking on their halos
So only say my name
So only say my name

xHiro smiled at the other, "You never thought I'd have my own car, huh? You hardly know me," he commented easily. He nodded, thinking his car would be a viable choice for next time. He caught a cab and allowed Chi to enter first before getting in himself. He gave the driver the location and looked at the other. "So you like sweets, huh? I've got a sweet tooth myself, sort of. I had already finished eating once you were in line, though," he told the other, wanting to strike up a conversation.
Once they arrived to the other cafe, Hiro got out of the cab and closed the door behind Chi. "This place is pretty good, I like it anyway." he told the other, walking into the restaurant. The line here was much shorter. "So what cake interests you?"

If I spilled my guts
(I know I’m bad news)
For just one yesterday
(I saved it all for you)

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:45 pm
User Image

Chiaki made himself comfortable once the two headed into the cab, the sound of K-Pop music being heard through the radio because of being tuned to one of the stations. The blond nodded in response, hands linking close to his own lap. "Obviously, yes, and I'm not sorry for it. Like it has been that way since I was ten years old." Though it would lead to his parents having to disagree at times because of budget constraints, at least he was able to earn some money, though it was less of a problem. Once the car pulled down onto the next cafe, he hopped out of the car alongside him, smoothing the hem of his own shirt.

Though the interior of the cafe there had less of its cute charm, the homey atmosphere was nonetheless still noticeable. At Hiro's question about what to order, his eyes were looking through the pastries available on display. There was one cake that caught his interest there. "I'll go with the chocolate cake if that's okay with you, especially with the flowers as decoration. The pastry chef did add a personal touch on them." That was one thing that he liked about pastries aside from the taste. The piano music was playing in the background as the two waited in line for their turn to order.

Mood: relieved
OOC:

Chi Kamisorii

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Manage Your Items