[META PRP] Report Rapport (Eostre/Hemera}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

where: Eostre's Office
when: Before team HELP boards the flagship
what: Eostre said Hemera could talk to her about anything... right?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:05 pm
Suddenly, out of nowhere, like coming in from hyperdrive, the flagship had come onto the scene. After so...so long. The biggest, most important, most historic ship of the fleet. Before now, Hemera had never considered seeing one. Much less stepping on board. And in a state of decay? Post-Vast Glub? After the monstrosities on the smaller ships? Attacking those closest to the old empress...it made her stomach churn.

But she had to do what she must. For the dead, for Alternia. No more ships falling onto the planet. She would see to it, especially after witnessing the last great crash.

Squads all around were getting ready to go, quick as they could. Mera knew her launchtime was coming up, and she'd soon be on a pod as well, but.

But.

She saw her squad roster, saw the names. Saw the name. And for the first time in a long time...she didn't know if she could deal with what chance tossed her way.

Mera ran over to Eos's office. She had to wiggle her way through some crowds to do it, and she was still full of adrenaline when she anchored herself on the doorframe with one hand, to keep herself from speeding in too fast.

"Ma'am- if I may- I request a squad transfer," she exhaled, breathless. "Please."

purplerosesbeauty

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:16 pm
The blueblood lieutenant was in her office, trying to prepare for the upcoming ship exploration. This was the most important mission the space crew could have, and she wanted to be ready. She was cleaning her brass knuckles, double checking her trinkets, refilling the medication in her brooch... anything she could think of.

Eostre picked her head up at her sergeant nearly crashing into her office, breathless, the most wild Eostre had seen the tealblood. She restrained herself from making a face at her request. "Whatever for? I want you on my team, Hemera," she said simply, gesturing for her to enter.

She thought of the other two names on their flagship, two corporal level trolls, both dedicated in their own ways, trolls she had vague knowledge and interaction with before. Interesting kids. There was nothing wrong with Furore and Mentha, as far as she could tell."If it's a problem with my leadership, I'd expect a rather different reaction, so why don't you get in here. We'll talk this out, and you'll explain your request better to me. I'll see if I can't help you out, darling," she said, putting aside her things. This had to be something... a little more. Something that might help get that connection she was looking for.

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:41 pm
Mera went in the office, sat down, started fidgeting. "It's just... I... It's..." As the thoughts piled up in her thinkpan, hard to say, embarrassing to say, it became harder and harder to stay in place. With a huff, she got back up, soon pacing back in forth in front of the door.

"I can't...I just can't be on a team with Leeroi Furore. Especially not in front of you. I want to suck it up and be professional, but I don't know if he would be. I doubt he could be bothered to, considering."

She fwumped back down into a chair with a loud sigh, limbs pulled tightly to her body. More quietly, she admitted, hand over her mouth as she looked away, "But maybe I deserve it."

purplerosesbeauty

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:53 pm
Eostre watched carefully, her face neutral. Furore then... Eostre folded her hands on the desk and scooted closer, only speaking up when Hemera stopped pacing around. She'd never seen her sergeant so... frazzled.

"You doubt his ability to be profesional around you, hm?" she murmured to herself, and paused. Then she directed her speech at Mera. "Red or black? Probably not pale considering Mentha's his, unless... well, that's part of your problem, I suppose." Boy trouble. It figures that's what has the tealblood in a fit, but, everyone had flaws. Troubled romantic history with people you need to work with... is an issue.

"What makes you think you'd deserve it? Can you tell me what happened between you two?" Eostre asked, leaning back in her chair and standing. A little mediation might be in order, but she found she was glad to have the opportunity to discuss this ahead of the mission. "Do you need a drink, Hemera? I can make you tea, get you water, whatever."

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:23 pm
Mera felt her face heat up at getting figured out so fast. Was she that obvious? Or was Eostre just that good? She folded into herself more.

"Hydration...is always good, in general. And after exercise. If you're offering. Yes. Thank you."

God, she really didn't want to talk about it, but one couldn't demand something of their CO without an explanation. She dug herself this hole, and she knew it.

"I...well. It was always complicated between us. We've known each other since we were children. Or. Hm. We met as children, then he ignored me because I wasn't interesting enough, or something. Then I guess we? Reconnected? But that sounds like there was a connection to start. He was always annoying, ridiculous, a pain. But..."

She folded her legs up closer. Mera remembered when he came by with the gerbils. The train... And the rare moments where he could be intimidating, not just a yelling, thoughtless brute.

"I. Guess I got a black crush. And never knew how to deal with it. I...tried to flirt." Her face sunk into her hands.

"He didn't get it. He didn't get it and then I overstepped my boundaries and I guess now he just platonically hates me. Like it was anything besides platonic anyway. I was stupid, it was stupid, and he's not even worth it! He's an idiot who always ends up making me feel like garbage! And now he doesn't want anything to do with me, again, and even embarrassed me in front of my friend! While we were all in uniform! I don't need any more of that! Not in front of you or anyone else!"

purplerosesbeauty

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:27 am
Eostre listened as she made tea. Small, delicate cups were pulled out of a small box, and as the water heated she nodded and gave thoughtful hums to Hemera while she spoke.

God this was a ******** mess. But, at least something typical of teenagers, and not something that probably required the intervention of an auspistice, unlike some other wayward black crushes she's dealt with. But she needed to be supportive and gentle with Hemera. A firm, guiding hand. Someone she could feel comfortable talking to about this stuff, even if it was utterly inane. "I'm guessing this is your first real black crush then, Hemera?" Eostre asked.

With a quiet whistle, her water was done heating and she poured it into the teacups with the teabag - a simple floral blend of a grey tea. She put one cup in front of her sergeant, and sat back down with her own.

She leaned back a little in her seat, legs folded as she contemplated. "So, if I'm understanding you correctly. You and Furore have some kind of complicated relationship - you with a black crush, and him simply platonic now. You had a disastrous flirtation attempt and now he's tormenting you platonically." That was... so simple sounding, but judging by Hemera's reaction to it, really stressful. Especially if the end result of their interactions left Hemera feeling like garbage.

Eostre took a sip of her tea. "You outrank him now. I suppose you could use that to your advantage if he continues to bother you. Are you interested in maintaining any relationship with him at all, darling? If you'd want to burn that bridge, it'd be easy enough." That probably wasn't what she wanted, but maybe she needed to hear some options available to her, beyond 'continue to pine uselessly' and 'be spurned and embarrassed at every turn'.

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:35 pm
She sighed, hard and exasperated. Or, really, like a teenager. "I suppose it's platonic torment. The way he reacted before and how he's acting now definitely don't align with anything close to bouncing into black interest. But..." She rubbed her arm awkwardly. "I don't know about the word 'torment'. Or about him bothering me, exactly. I did kind of hurt him. Without meaning to. I stepped out of line, and while I hate how he acted the last time I saw him... I don't know. I think he's just...upset. It was a pretty public space where it happened." She sank deeper into her embarrassment at that.

"So I deserve the anger. Tossing it back at me like that was unnecessary, but he hasn't come by my office at all to 'bother' me in any capacity. We haven't seen each other. I think we're trying to keep out of each other's way. But when we run into each other, it hasn't gone well. I doubt it can go any better after how it did with Elidae. And that's why..." Mera exhaled. "I'm not sure what will happen up there. He was always the impulsive sort, so he might just give me the stink eye or make comments or something the whole time because I can't imagine he has a filter."

She rubbed her temples. "Though if he does do anything, I will pull rank and make him wait in the pod."

And then there were Eostre's comments about the long term. "I don't... I don't know what I want. I want to not feel like this, but I don't know how to get there. It's silly, really. We were barely friends. If we even got that far to begin with; I'm not sure what his perspective is. But our relationship had only just gotten somewhere positive. So wouldn't it be easy enough to throw away? But I'm struggling to consider that. I can name all these ways where it would be better, even smarter, probably, if I did that. But."

Mera found it a struggle to find a counter, a reason, anything. Any words at all. She threw her hands up in defeat. "I don't know!"

purplerosesbeauty

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers