"Good idea.." R'gan laughed. "Dancing it is then," he said, pulling her towards the floor. There weren't many out there, but the song was lively and a few others were dancing. He continued their conversation as they danced, as the song want especially fast. "Why shouldn't they want to meet you?" he asked. Weyrlings or dragons. "You could be our wingmate one day."

He paused for a second as he relayed her greeting, then smiled. "Bas says he's looking forward to it."

---

Oh. Snow... He looked down at the sea of white enveloping the Weyr. My rider tells me they get it here often. he said. He hadn't really noticed it before. Moonlight caught the tiny crystals of ice and scattered, making the snow seem to sparkle and filling the Weyrbowl with a pale ethereal glow.

It is beautiful...
He said, letting his rider hear him too.

Glad you came? R'gan asked with a self-satisfied grin.
I suppose...

On the subject of their lessons, however he had a great deal more to say. If there was only one thing in life that he truly enjoyed (and so far it seemed like there really was only one thing he enjoyed) it was their lessons. All he ever wanted was to learn. Then practice over and over and over again until everything was perfect. Lessons have been going excellently! he said to Ironith excitedly. I only wish they were longer. Or there weren't so many breaks between them.

Of course. Basanuth snorted in amusement at Menankith's comment, again speaking to his brother alone. But I'm glad. Let them watch. I hope they watch closely. Soon you and I will soar higher and better than all of them. It was clear who of his siblings he was happiest to see there. He hadn't really spent much of their months since impression socializing (something his rider was constantly trying to fix). Still, he replied to his other siblings cheerfully.

Good evening Macuith. It is good to see you too. I almost didn't come, but my rider and Menankith convinced me. He was happy to see the brown there as well. Fenrith! Good to see you again! he said, remembering him clearly from the feast. But they were missing his other brown brother. Where is Kratoth? he asked.

((Sorry this is bad. Finals killed my muse, but I didn't want to hold things up for anyone. D: I'll try to fix the quotes and format tonight ))