Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:43 pm
G'ran had become accustomed to the hustle and bustle of the Weyr, so the sudden emptiness was strangely unnerving. The fact that it was unnerving unnerved him even more--he was a man who preferred the quiet and solitude. Elzebuth took great pleasure in being able to fly now, and often took the time to stretch his wings now. G'ran had to work hard to restrain him from overdoing it--a notion that made Elzebuth snort with disdain. He was no fool! After some coaxing, G'ran relented, but did not hesitate to force his will upon the brown if he felt as though his muscles were too hot.

When the Queen's invitation came into his mind, the bulky rider gave a start of surprise... and went back to carefully trying to carve a piece of wood he'd been working on for several days now. He had little interest in socializing, though he would need to stop for food at some point.

It is not right for you to hide away. Elzebuth rebuked lightly. The brown was growing rapidly by the day, already towering over his rider with ease. He was beginning to put on bulk as well, solidly muscled and, to G'ran's eye, extraordinarily handsome.

"M'not." He grunted, continuing to whittle. "Go on without me." He knew the dragon was writhing with irritation that he wasn't in the spotlight, surrounded by his peers.

Elzebuth rumbled his displeasure--and paused at Aurinkoth's words. A male has come to court Aurinkoth's. He relayed, fudging the truth by... quite a bit. To his delight, it had the desired effect, for His gave a jerk--and then there was pain.

G'ran swore as the tip of the knife bit into his thumb, popping the bleeding finger into his mouth even as Elzebuth reared his head back with alarm. "Ichta?" He demanded, knowing it was even as he surged to his feet. "Stop sharding fussing, I'm fine. I'll meet you there." He told the brown, not bothering to deal with his finger. It was a small wound, and he had no patience for it right now.

Torn between concern and mirth, Elzebuth shook out his wings and leapt from his weyr, gliding to where his siblings were gathered with a bugle of greeting. Zenobiath and Aresoth's positions were noted, and the big brown deliberately settled among his other siblings down lower. Good evening, brothers and sisters. My, but you're all growing splendidly! His voice was warm, and he was not shy about nuzzling any who were near with clear affection. Let us enjoy ourselves! Surely we deserve it.

G'ran arrived shortly afterwards, his heavy brows furrowed and only slightly out of breath. His eyes roamed over those gathered, searching--and stopped when they landed on Ichta. She'd braided her hair, dressed in a well-made tunic of deep red... He was suddenly all too aware that he had not dressed for the occasion, and drew himself up in an unconsciously defensive motion.

If anyone had anything to say about his appearance, he would handle it. For now, he'd unsettled himself, and his feet remained firmly planted instead of moving forward like he'd first intended.

demon_pachabel
For mention!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:57 pm
Ichta and Blue Aurinkoth

Aurinkoth trilled up at the brown who joined them, puffing up his little chest as proudly as he could. Hello, Fenrith! How do you like the snow? It's very cold! Mine says we'll see lots more of it! it was a novelty still to the young dragon and he hadn't even yet been introduced to the idea of playing in it. Ichta was going to have her hands full with more playtime once he learned snow was extra fun!

As the slightly familiar brownrider approached, Ichta's shoulders tensed up slightly. While being in such a large group was getting less and less intimidating, they were slowly turning into a group that was almost half people-more-important-than-she-is. "Yes, thank you. I'm pleased with where we both are currently," though her tone wasn't quite assuring, as though she'd suddenly gotten slightly overwhelmed. Aurinkoth nudged their bond with an extra dose of love. There, there. Everything was fine, see?

Though he was temporarily distracted as a familiar dark brown joined their group. Ichta! Elzebuth is here! Aurinkoth had nuzzled the brown with perhaps too much fervor, trilling sweetly at the larger brown affectionately. Only as a brother, despite what feelings theirs were.....well, whatever the feelings were, they were a huge mess solely because the two let them be. He thrummed, clearly pleased, at the surge of FEELING that came back from the other end of his mental tether, passing on his amusement to Elzebuth. He wasn't sure what they called this game, but it was a strange volleyball they'd fussed practically since birth and by this point, it was nearly second nature.

Ichta paused in her stride to join G'er at the table, instead practically spinning in place to look over the room. Whether it was because he was already distinctive or that Ichta had an eye particularly for him, G'ran wasn't difficult to spot, almost as if her attention had been drawn to him...and he looked almost uncomfortable to be there. She visibly brightened at his appearance, turning to the others briefly - "G'ran is here. I'm going to invite him over as well." It wasn't a request and she didn't wait for permission before she was moving. Before she even reached him, she had both hands held out, as if ready to tuck them into his and start leading G'ran over to the group she'd just left. "You came! I'm...I'm really glad you did," she smiled up at him, taking a long time to read the look on his face. "And thank you for...the other day," she added, though she had already thanked him for that several times already.

"We were getting ready to eat and chat. Come sit with us, please?"

Quote:
BRIEF ICHTA DETOUR

Mx Cherie

Waiver

Masterharper

Meepfur

Tsunake

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:44 am
Rune and Rhys

Fianth's worry got a sigh from the girl, as she looked down to her hands. She'd instigated the fight, and normally, she wouldn't have felt so guilty about that...but when the Gold expressed such a worry....well. No one hurt me, Fianth...I got in to a spat with a Drudge...nothing too impressive... Nothing for her to be concerned about at least, According to Rhys, I started it...Not so sure I believe that. She never did though. Shifting, she tucked a bit of light blonde hair out of her face, playing with her mug as her gaze turned momentarily to Olliah. The woman would come over sooner or later, and either she could bolt, or she could stay. Come to think of it, had she ever really stuck around after a fight? A tiny sigh came from her as that gaze dropped. Her twin kept telling her she needed to calm down, that she'd get in trouble otherwise, and yet...well. How could she? Calming down would mean admitting she was STUCK. That was what being a Candidate felt like to her. She felt trapped in the Weyr, and kept getting antsy in such a way that most people would think she'd been forced here....even if she hadn't been.

Rhys accepted the warmth, smiling a tiny bit at Fianth's response. He did his best by his sister, but where he was settling in to being in a Weyr, and being a Candidate, his sister was wild. Rune was like a burning wildfire, and containing her was not easy. He was grateful for the Gold's watchful eye because of this.

Masterharper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:21 pm
Weyrling Jynnat and Blue Begath

Jynnat drained her cup of cider and set it aside to be collected. It took her a few moments to weave through the guests to approach Wingleader G'er after he'd settled at a table with some others. When she did, she gave a little bow to those around. "Greetings Wingleader. Begath mentioned you were mingling with the weyrlings. Do you mind if I join you?"

She nodded to the wing's Second, but wasn't quite sure on her reception. He already had a few that he was speaking to. Jynnat could feel Begath's love and encouragement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Candidate Makimton

He danced enthusiastically until the song ended.
(Open to dance with anyone who wants a dance.)

Candidate Nalacko

Nala grinned at the thought of flying with R'gan on Basanuth. "That would be great R'gan! But only when he's ready of course." She wouldn't want to hurt her friend's precious dragon! But oh, she was looking forward to that day now!

It was getting easier to tell when he was speaking to his dragon. She didn't rush him, and waited until he 'came back'. When her father didn't descend upon her and faded into the background, Nala relaxed just a tiny bit. She giggled as R'gan spun her around. "Dance!" She replied firmly. "Before we stuff our bellies, else we'll get stomach aches."

Nala tilted her head at him inquisitively. "Do you think they'd want to meet me?" She was only a candidate, but if R'gan said they would, she'd willingly follow him. "Oh good! Tell Bas I said hello."

SkieBorne
Jynnat to G'er

DruidTigeress
Nala to R'gan

magnadearel

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:30 pm
Elzebuth shared in his blue brother's delights, though his machinations were much less pure than the simple love of play. Still, in this, their goals were one; G'ran was pleased by Aurinkoth's, and Aurinkoth's--naturally--desired G'ran. The brown rumbled fondly at his bright-eyed brother, nudging his nose against him.

The rider in question found himself filled with gratitude at Ichta's promptness, for she seemed neither shy or meek as she promptly strode towards him. His rough hands swallowed hers at once, offering a silent, warm squeeze. "Elzebuth wanted to." He said gruffly, but he found himself unable to look away from her. Her smile threatened to choke him, and he tried to ignore the way his throat closed up. "Don't." He told her, but he squeezed her hands again to try and take away the sting of his words. There was no need for her to thank him, not for something like that. She'd needed someone, and he'd quietly, awkwardly lent his support as best he could. Apparently it had been enough.

G'ran nodded at her request, dropping one of her hands in preparation to walk... but his other held firmly to hers, ready to retreat in an instant if she willed it. "Your hair is different." The words came slowly, and G'ran cursed his tongue even as he struggled to find the ones he wanted to say. "It's nice." And, with obvious effort, he looked away from her, searching for this... other male. There were plenty, to be sure, but none that leapt out as the offending party just yet.

Elzebuth thrummed at the feeling of contentment that had wrapped around His, for that left him able to speak freely among his siblings and other dragons present. Have we been left to entertain ourselves, then? He asked Aurinkoth, his mind already whirling with possibilities...

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:12 pm
"Well, I'll have Aurinkoth thank Elzebuth for bringing you out, then. I like it better when you're around," the words came easily and perhaps with some implication that was meant both innocently and....more so. Whatever way she meant it, however, she didn't linger upon it. Instead, she squeezed his hands back and shook her head. "Let me. Even if it was small to you, I want to be sure I'm not taking it for granted," (G'ranted...) she insisted, giving his hands another squeeze.

She didn't release his other hand immediately, keeping hers tucked away in it as she began to lead him back to the group she'd left. Her free hand briefly moved to her braided hair when he commented on it, smiling. "It's nothing special, I mean...I worried I overdressed but I think the better I present myself the less people can fuss about Aurinkoth. Nadry wore a lovely dress too. Nobody should say anything about either of us," though she was sure that if Menankith heard such a ridiculous suggestion - girls on 'wrong' dragons having to present themselves more just to try and be taken seriously - he'd stage a riot on a dime.

Only once she'd returned with him in (literal) hand to the group she had left, did she release G'ran's hand, her fingertips gingerly trailing down the side of it before she parted from him. "G'er of Bronze Ironith, Illa of Brown Fenrith," she motioned to the Wingleader and then his Wingsecond in turn, before turning back to G'ran, "G'ran of Brown Elzebuth." she introduced each in turn. "And of course you already know Nadry and C'lusi," she added, taking a moment to offer G'ran a seat and making no efforts to seat herself yet.

Outside, Aurinkoth was quick to offer up Ichta's gratitude to Elzebuth; She's very happy to see him under better circumstances. She's been worried he may...think less of her for the last time. he admitted peering through the door they no longer fit through. We cannot fit inside, so we can have our own party out here! he suggested, though Elzebuth would probably have better ideas for it than he did.

Tsunake

Skieborne

Meepfur

Masterharper

Mx Cherie

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:39 am
If Nadry had hoped that the arrival of the wingleader would spare her any more conflicting feelings or internal panic, she'd been dead wrong.  She could handle the flattery from her fellow Weyrling (well, sort of), but open mention of...of....amorousness, let alone by someone she'd only just met, was a bit more than she could handle graciously.  The color drained from her cheeks only to flood right back in as she looked away and down, biting her lip.  Everyone's shoes were suddenly very much more interesting than their faces.  Oh, Faranth, someone please save her from-

"Illa!" She latched on to the arrival of the older brownrider even more eagerly than she would have otherwise, as glad to see her as she was for an interruption.  She'd done fairly well suppressing signs of just how deep her discomfort was up until the very last, and now did her best not to look as profoundly relieved as she felt, but it was in her eyes as she looked to Fenrith's.  Saved.  But she also stood straighter under her gaze, and with the change in posture also managed to wrangle some of the butterflies that were doing their best to take over completely. "Yes, ma'am!  We're ready to start flying any day now."

They'd been through the better part of half their Weyrlinghood, but the closer they got to paired flight, the more slowly time seemed to move.  They would soar at last, and soon after and cause for almost as much excitement, be out of the Barracks.  Privacy and personal space were a distant memory Nadry would very much like to be reacquainted with.

And now Jynnat was here, and G'ran as well.  Was that more or less awkward?  Either way, she smiled at them both.

I hardly think a bit of cold will do us ill, brother, or else Cynosuth and Hers would not be here, he answered Basanuth with his own chuckle, keeping this particular conversation between himself and his brother. Of course our abilities stand on their own merit!  But is it not better that they see us for themselves, rather than simply hearing about us through parties that may or may not give an honest account? Which could easily be colored by bias or tradition against their 'lesser' colors or unconventional choice in partner.  Basanuth worked as hard or harder than any of them, but what were the chances that a recommendation for him would involve the words 'for a blue'?

As she should, Menankith said proudly to Ironith, holding his head high when Ironith mentioned that hisNadry had drawn attention.  Good attention!  He knew she worried about other kinds.  Ah, but Fenrith was here!!  The young brown trumpeted a greeting to his elder, eyes consumed by joyful colors, and rose to bound towards him through the snow. Fenrith!  You were so quiet, I did not see you there, but it is good to see you again. Much like his rider, he would have happily exchanged their primary teachers for this worthier pair.

But then his dark brother arrived at last, and he detoured from his path to Fenrith to meet with the dark blue and exchange nuzzles. Ironith was just asking after our lessons, and Begath has some very interesting theories about snow, he supplied.  But then, choosing again to exclude anyone but Basanuth from this thought, he added with a jerk of his head to the ledge on which their metallic clutchmates has perched, While our betters watch us from on high, of course.

Ah, and now Elzebuth was here! Good! Nadry would appreciate the arrival of another friend. You have excellent timing, brother. We were just wondering when you would appear.

Masterharper

Mx Cherie

Waiver

DruidTigeress

demon_pachabel

magnadearel

Tsunake

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:03 pm
Al'ndru of Bronze Alucarth

Listening while Olliah spoke to them, Al'ndru lifted the bottle to his lips once more and took a swig of it. It was nice to not have an air of superiority over people, he knew they were necessary but he didn't really care much for them. It made things feel less sincere. Perhaps that was why he preferred Olliah to Zheria, the weyrwoman was capable and she knew what she was doing but there was always a barrier there, that formality that kept you from getting closer, Olliah had always been different. She was nice, warm and sweet, open and caring to those who came to her. He, perhaps, knew her a bit more then some did thanks to being weyrlings together.

She rejected his offer to steal her away one day but he thought about just keeping it in the back of his mind for a day when she was more stressed. "If that is what you wish. I just do not want you to be overwhelmed by work. There is also no harm about having time to yourself and just having fun, even if you are weyrwoman second." Dark eyes watched her before they moved to look at W'dre who was still hovering nearby, he smiled at the two of them, taking another swig of wine.

"Well, Olliah, I'm here if you need me. I'm going to meander and meet some of the weyrlings, or just find a nice chair to sit in and drink." He moved off away from the two of them, his eyes moving over the area. He saw C'ryn of Bronze Aresoth and Alumet of Gold Zenobiath near the klah. There was also a small group of weyrlings with a wingleader and his wingsecond already sizing them up. He smirked at that some before he sat down in a chair and leaned back, propping his feet up on a table and taking another drink from the bottle of wine he had grabbed.

Masterharper

demon_pachabel
Go for it W'dre!

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:15 pm
G'er and Ironith
Ironith bobbed his head as Begath took his comment more seriously than expected, a swirl of amusement and praise colouring his mindspeech as he acknowledged the blue's response.

When Basanuth arrived, the bronze rumbled a greeting, positively pleased by the collection of weyrlings that were gathering around him. He did so enjoy socializing with the others in his down time and there were so many here! He silently congratulated himself on 'letting slip' G'er interest in the weyrlings. It seemed to have piqued the curiosity of many! First flights for everyone! I do so love bearing Mine aloft... and you're all so close to having that joy too! Are you working your wings well? Preparation is key!

And another weyrling! Ironith's eyes whirled brightly as he greeted Elzebuth as well. This was starting to seem like the majority of the previous clutch was turning out... and it made him wish for his own clutch to croon for. One day, perhaps, he would catch one of the marvellous queens of High Reaches... what an honour that would be, to be chosen! He lifted his head to look for the others as if to say, 'look! See! I make a respectable supervisor!'

--

G'er regarded the werylings as they moved to sit, Itcha's pause and spin leaving him amused. He never had time for such social excitement but he still did appreciate people-watching – it gave him some insight into the undercurrents of their various interactions and who everyone cooperated with. Useful information, if one intended to integrate individuals into one's wing.

When Jynnat approached, picking through the crowd to single their group out, G'er noted her formality and forwardness as he nodded, “Hello! You're welcome to, yes – I suppose I've been found out then, hrm?” He chuckled, a slight tug on his bond with Ironith only met with a rumbling, helpless laugh. “I was hoping to get know High Reache's current cohort of weyrlings, yes. It won't be long before you're inducted into wings and it never hurts to see who might fit where. I take it you're interested?” G'er patted the seat beside him, indicating Jynnat should sit with the group, and looked to the others to gauge their reaction.

He didn't see a point in being evasive about it, especially if Ironith had spilled the beans. The weyrlings' dragons were probably gossiping about it by now. It would be a little harder now, assessing the genuine nature of their responses – people always acted a bit different when they knew they were being watched.... and his rank often made that shift all the stronger.

“G'ran,” G'er's attention was pulled away as another was introduced and he smiled at the brownrider – that dragon was rather distinctive, “I trust I find you well? We were just about to settle into a meal, you're welcome to join if you like.”

magnadearel

DruidTigress

Tsunake

demon_pachabel

meepfur

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:30 pm
Olliah
((I wasn't sure where everyone was or where in proximity to her they had settled so . . . I will go force her to be social in a future post. xD ))

"Enjoy your wine, then, Al'ndru. I'll at least give you time to enjoy your drink before I pester you again." She grinned. So it was, she watched as Al'ndru removed himself, leaving her well alone. She hadn't expected anyone to linger -- she was no Zheria who demanded some sort of court -- and let her gaze drift over the crowd. The musicians were playing, and everyone who had joined seemed happy and content enough. This was what the event had been about, and who it had been for. So long as those who came were happy, than Olliah was content.

She did glance back at Rhys and Rune. She wanted to get up and see how the girl was doing; send her to the healers if she needed extra attention, check in to make sure she was all right. Unfortunately, as badly as she wanted to mother the girl, she also knew Rune was taking things hard in her transition. She feared approaching, in case her presence might drive the girl off.

Instead, she took another sip of her wine, and remained where she had settled. She wanted to catch any late arrivals, and also did not wish to interrupt some of the smaller groups that had formed. If Zheria were here, she knew the woman would be out there with her entourage. Now that Olliah was playing hostess, she suddenly found herself quite the wallflower. She would have asked G'er, W'dre, or Al'ndru for a dance, but each had gone off to find other entertainments, or at least, enjoy themselves in other ways.

Well.

For now, she'd simply smile, and observe. She didn't want to interrupt any of the other groups; so with another sip of her drink, she let those in High Reaches simply enjoy the night. She'd give the liquid courage a little bit more time to settle in before she asked someone for a spin around the floor. If she did such a thing at all.

- - - -
Fianth
((I'm waiting on Shinos to respond with Krah, but think I can reply to Wish without interrupting our scene.))

The dragon sent both Rune & Rhys another wave of fondness and affection. She had never been a particularly standoffish queen, and had quite a strong maternal instinct. She loved hatchlings and weyrlings of all sizes and colors, and this included any that her rider had claimed as her own. I am glad to know no one hurt you intentionally or with malice. The queen heaved a small sigh of relief, and let it echo through her words and feelings to the girl. Mine will not upset you further this evening, if you wish to enjoy the party. Otherwise, my ledge is always free to you, and my wing open. She already had Tia curled up with her -- what was one more? Especially with Krah being such a gentlemen to keep the worst of the cold at bay.

C'lusi & Macuith
((I'm handwaving a little because a lot has happened since my last tag. LOL Forgive me!))

"Glad you two could make it!" He greeted Jynnat and G'ran in his usual amicable fashion. He didn't know either well, but Macuith certainly gushed about G'ran's Elzebuth enough he practically had a second-hand crush on the man. And Jynnat's Begath also scored high praise from his flirtatious blue, though right now, the poor dear was thinking only of bronze.

Settled down in the seats with the others, C'lusi thought they made a very fine group. While neither Nadry nor Ichta wanted a gaggle of men upon them, in very short order, there was a small crowd gathered! What had started out with G'er's approach, had quickly turned into Wingsecond Illa, G'ran, and Jynnat. Honestly, he was surprised Alumet and C'ryn hadn't come to join them, or Olliah herself.

Obviously, this was the table to party with!

"Wingsecond Illa," C'lusi greeted in his turn. "And my Macuith says your Fenrith is a fine brown with just as fine taste." He spoke sincerely, eyes bright with his usual charm and mirth. It was a compliment to the woman who was as rough as she was beautiful. Though some in High Reaches might look at Illa in a strange light, the young blue weyrling knew well that she was tough as nails. She deserved her title, and he wasn't afraid to say as much.

While the group spoke, he let his eyes dance over each one, quickly, but with curiosity and inward mirth. He was not at all surprised at how Ichta had moved to draw G'ran closer to the group; she was a kind, shy girl, but she always seemed to brighten with the other near. And oh, yes, he had his suspicions, but it was difficult not to -- he was quite the shipper of 'ships, and Ichta and G'ran were practically the group's resident ball-in-chain. Except neither one of them knew it!

And Nadry had seemingly been thrilled to meet Illa. He knew the two brown riders had seemed to have hit it off -- they were a unique breed among the Weyr -- but he was glad that Nadry had someone to look up to. It was easy to get overwhelmed in the Weyr, and given her interesting position as a brown rider, he was doubly glad someone like Illa was there for support.

Next up was G'er, who wasn't more than a handful of Turns older than himself. Funny how a few Turns of dragon riding (and the color of ones dragon) could make them seem as if they had been born Turns and Turn's apart. Honestly, C'lusi did hope that maybe he'd wind up in the man's wing. He at least seemed affable enough, and he liked that he wasn't fawning over Alumet and C'ryn, as others might. Not that Alumet didn't deserve the praise -- there was no gold rider as wonderful as her in his biased opinion -- but he was glad that G'er hadn't overlooked Nadry, Ichta, and he earlier. "Nothing wrong with incorrigable flirts. My Macuith has nothing but praise for your Ironith... Though he is known to be a bit overly fond of the boys." He confessed with a nonchalant shrug.

G'er wasn't bad looking himself, honestly. Perhaps D'mon would favor Macuith and he once they graduated. There certainly were worse wings out there to be placed in... like Z'tir's, or K'ienn's.

- - -
Macuith could not believe his good fortune. He was only too happy to settle himself contentedly next to Ironith for the moment, even while his other siblings gathered not far. If he let himself lean against the older bronze, or let his tail brush against him, it could not be helped. He had been a flirtatious little one from the egg, and now that he was maturing into quite a handsome blue, and becoming more aware of others, he was only too happy to beam beneath the bronze's attention.

Finally -- someone who saw what a prize Macuith really was! The world is full of fools, I'm afraid. I am glad such a fine bronze as you have taste and intelligence not to over look one as grand as I. He practically purred his response, sitting in the most elegant and complimentary of ways. Let them all see how lovely Macuith was with a backdrop of bronze.

When he heard his sister call out, the blue's eyes brightened, and whirled faster. He did not move, though, as his current position was prime real estate, and he wasn't giving the bronze's attention up for anyone... Well, anyone who wasn't Xochitch. Darling Xochith! I'm here, settled beside this most handsome of a gentleman bronze, Ironith. Come near, sweetling, so I might introduce you!

The blue did not leave, but sent warm and loving fondness to Elzebuth and Basanuth as the two dragons arrived, and rumbled greeting to Fenrith. Basanuth was so dark he practically disappeared into the night, so was easy to find an excuse to stare; and Elzebuth was always a dream boat, and just as dark! Ah, how delightful it was to have his dear clutchsibs near... and all in such fine company.

It is good to see you both this night! Such a fine evening for a get together -- I'm glad you two could make it. He greeted to Elzebuth and Basanuth.

A shame Aresoth had taken to flying so high to be with Zenobiath -- he would have enjoyed having them both near.

H'sad & Cinonth
The blond gave a winning smile at Dr'stan, and was quick to take his hand. He wanted to pull him in his arms, and sweep him up in a kiss, but he knew that he had to be careful. Cynosuth was larger, now, but she still wasn't necessarily ready for any of that. No, he would not jeopardize his weyrmate's dragon, no matter how he ached for his love.

"Well, then let's get in before we both catch cold!" And so, the scarred man was quick to navigate the two of them into the warmer atmosphere. He did not release his hand, even as he nodded and smiled at those he recognized. The group was small, but growing, and the music jolly, the hearth inviting, and the food tempting. "Well love? Shall we dance?" He certainly wanted to have him in his arms again, even if it was just for a short jaunt over the dance floor. Still, if Dr'stan felt self-conscious, or preferred food and drink, or socializing, he'd happily oblige.

Cinonth watched as other dragons settled in the Bowl. The bright blue rumbled greeting, but did not bring himself closer to infringe upon the company. He settled himself a bit apart, only too happy to watch the young one in their games. Thank you, Cynosuth, but I don't mind simply watching. The snowfall, the music, and the happiness radiating from the group is enough to satisfy me. And his own rider's joy, of course. H'sad was overjoyed to have an evening with Dr'stan, and Cinonth was glad for His.

Revel1984
I'm not sure if Xochith was indoors or not. Macuith is outside next to Ironith, since the weyrlings are kind of too big to be indoors. x3

SkieBorne

demon_pachabel

DruidTigeress

Tsunake

Mx Cherie

BastetAmun

Meepfur

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

Masterharper
Vice Captain

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:03 pm
Dr'stan of Bronze Ddraigth

Fianth's invitation for a small get together reached Ddraigth quickly and the bronze lifted his head from where he was laying upon the ledge. He turned his head to look towards the doorway into his rider's weyr, where he knew Dr'stan was, once again, pouring over records and reports. He had always been a hard worker and becoming wingsecond seemed to make that more of a drive. Ddraigth let out a breath, wondering if his would even decide it was worth his time to go out and have a bit of fun and relaxation.

Whirling eyes moved to look over the other ledges he could see, landing on one as he reached out towards its occupant. Xaphrith, are you and yours planning on attending the small feast Olliah and Fianth have put together? The bronze was hoping the brown would decide to go, as well as push his rider out. He was sure Aniela wouldn't have any problem going to the feast, no the problem one here was Dr'stan. I will be trying to coax Dr'stan go join the festivities, if I have to drag him down there myself.

With his mind made up, Ddraigth turned his attention towards the doorway and nudged at the closed door. He waited a moment before Dr'stan opened it, dressed in dark brown breeches, his boots, and a gray shirt. "Everything alright Ddraigth?" Olliah has put together a small gathering while everyone many are out of the weyr visiting Western. The refusal was on Dr'stan's tongue but Ddraigth spoke up again before he could get it out. It would be a good chance to speak with the weyrlings, and I believe Xaphrith's will be there.

The change that overcame Dr'stan at that made Ddraigth chuckle inwardly. His was certainly smitten with the lady brown rider but he wouldn't make any true moves forward. He did not understand this, his was the best and had no reason to think that a woman would not want him.

"Alright, we will go. Just let me get my coat." Dr'stan returned into his weyr and then came back out with a simple dark brown leather coat that went all the way to the back of his knees. It was easy enough for him to swing up onto the bronze's back and then they were in they were on their way.

Ddraigth was careful as he landed, making sure not to accidentally harm any of the weyrlings as they were on the ground. Dr'stan slipped off and looked around, noting all of the dragons that were outside. It seemed there would be a party out here as well as inside. He did notice that Aniela and Xaphrith were not there yet, but he was fine to wait, perhaps get a bit of liquid courage before she got there.

"This was a wonderful idea Olliah." He spoke the words to the goldrider as he approached her, saluting. "I apologize for being late, I was looking over some of the recent reports." His eyes gazed around, seeing some he recognized and he smiled at W'dre. "It's good to see you as well W'dre. I hope you have been well."

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

MasterHarper
Here, another handsome Bronze for Olliah.

demon_pachabel
Hi Buddy!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:22 pm
Rune and Rhys

It was with that last brush of love from the Gold that Rune slipped to her feet, sighing heavily and looking a bit guilty. Fine...Honestly, better she tell Olliah than Rhys...Her brother would exaggerate, make it sound like she'd gone insane and just pounced on some guy. Sighing, her hands moved to thread through the loose strands of her hair, straightening it as she stood and followed her feet. It wouldn't be hard to get CLOSE to the woman, but she was terribly sure that she wasn't going to move any closer until that Bronzerider was gone. Instead, she kind of traced the sidelines, sitting NEAR enough to her foster-aunt to let her know that she wanted to talk, though far enough not to intrude. At the least she was being polite for once, instead of just doing as she pleased, right?

Rhys himself sighed, watching his sister with wary eye before moving to the more....active table, with some of the Weyrlings, and other such folk. He sat closer to the end, away, so as not to intrude upon C'lusi and his people, instead content to listen. They seemed a fun lot....To a newcomer like him, it was something nice. He really only usually had his twin...they did EVERYTHING together.

Masterharper

Aniela and Brown Xaphrith

She'd decided on one last night flight, one flight to enjoy herself and then she and Xaphrith would head home. The brown loved his Rider's urges, loved her habits, and when they at last fluttered in to the Weyr's airspace, he crooned warmly, Well, now, look at this. A party. And then there was Ddraigth's voice sliding against his mind. Oh, it was SO nice to hear his dear Bronze's voice, We were not, but now we shall. Worry not, my Aniela shall be there and will enjoy it quite a bit. Slowly, he landed, putting her down, and then turned to head towards the weyrlings. Oh, weren't they getting lovely. His eyes graced over the males, fluttering a beautiful violet-blue as his lithe brown hide was slowly graced with snow, Look at all of you! So grown, all of you, and beautiful to look at. Each and every one~. This part was said to all the Weyrlings. though it was clear where his eyes were truly drawn.

His rider shook her head and laughed, still in her thicker riding clothes, a cloak clasped about her shoulders. Shaking out golden hair, her eyes sought the different faces, landing only for a moment upon Dr'stan. Oh, she knew how he felt about her. How he darted glances at her when she rode, all of that sort. Nonetheless, she was waiting for him. Aniela did not do the chasing. Like a Green or Gold, she would have the male chase her.
BastetAmun

Alumet and Gold Zenobiath

Honestly, sitting on the fringes didn't suit her, but something in her had held back. When C'ryn approached her. she smiled only a little bit, her eyes glittering, "C'ryn. It's nice to see you." Slowly, she rose, gently taking his hands and saying her own hello, before glancing around again. Ah, there was her beloved brother, "Come on." There was no chance for the bronzerider to say no, as she led him immediately over to the table, her fingers sliding only slightly over her beloved brother's shoulders, "C'lusi." Her voice was a near-purr, "You know I miss you. What's going on over here~?" She might as well force herself and C'ryn to be social. It was fun, and she missed being able to just enjoy herself.

Zenobiath herself let out a croon to Aresoth, but there was much more going on upon the ground. Her blue brother's compliment got her eyes to whirl blue, before at last she gently nudged the Bronze and fluttered down in to the snow with her other siblings. The first one to get attention was her beloved Monath, My Monath, I have missed my lovely sister. Her voice was sweet as she moved to sit by her, golden hide dark against the snow, Macuith, my blue brother, you are growing far lovelier by the day, and I can not be more pleased. It seems that we are all coming in to our own! Her last thought reached out to her small, starry sister, sending a wave of love right to her, Dearest Cynosuth. I am so glad to see you and Yours well. You look lovelier than the skies themselves.

Masterharper

Dea and #Teddy#

Mx Cherie

BastetAmun

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:03 am
C'ryn of Bronze Aresoth

Alumet suddenly taking his hands after speaking got the young man to raise an eyebrow some. She was looking around, looking for someone? Then why had she...

There had been no chance for him to refuse her word as she suddenly was pulling him along behind her. Standing on the edges and watching everyone was what he preferred to do. It allowed him to get a read on everyone, to understand what was going on before he decided to jump it. Though it seemed like Alumet was not going to let that happen on this night. He found himself chuckling softly but easily followed after her.

His eyes looked over the group they had joined. Recognizing many of the weyrlings, of course. It was the two riders in the group he knew of by appearance and name only, he had never met them personally. He saluted with the hand that wasn't currently still held in Alumet's. "Wingleader G'er. Wingsecond Illa." His attention moved to the rest of the group, smiling at C'lusi and Jynnat. His eyes moved over the rest, stopping on Nadry for a moment. "You look lovely Nadry." He would have also said the same to Ichta but he did not want to be under G'ran's glare at the moment. Instead he smiled at them.

Aresoth turned his head to look at Zenobiath when she gently nudged him and then he glided down after her. He was not above joining his siblings here, he had just first asked to join Zenobiath before he had noticed any of the others. Whirling blue faceted eyes looked over his siblings as he moved and found a spot near Cynosuth, his eyes looking over at the others. He saw a bronze among them, a wingleaders dragon but he kept quiet, just watching as he spoke to his siblings. He was not going to go up and take attention he knew they deserved. All of his siblings had worked hard and deserved to have this attention upon them.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

Masterharper

SkieBorne

Mx Cherie

Meepfur

demon_pachabel

Tsunake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:22 pm
Weyrling Jynnat and Blue Begath

Jynnat returned Nadry's nod calmly, and smiled at C'lusi. "How is Menankith doing? How are you C'lusi?" Outside Begath moved a bit closer toward the bronze as he spoke of first flights. Mine and I will fly the highest! He boasted proudly. What was your first flight like Ironith? He wanted to hear all the details.

She smiled at the wingleader in amusement, "you didn't really think he'd keep it under wraps did you?" Dragons were prone to gossiping. Jynnat took a seat slowly and thoughtfully. It didn't feel like they were that close to graduating, but with first flight upon them, it truly couldn't be much longer.

The woman pursed her lips as she considered his question carefully. "I wouldn't know if interested is the correct word. More that it makes sense to try to appeal to a wing that I'd get along best in. We'll go where we're told obviously, but I think a wing were Begath and I would be happier would be ideal." She was hoping to find a wing that could put her particular skills to use, instead of just seeing another bluerider.

It was clear the wings would be after the higher ranked colors first, but when they down down she hoped someone would be interested in the talents she held. Perhaps G'er would be that wingleader.

Candidate Makimton

Releasing his partner, he went to find another. It didn't take him long to find another woman and ask her to dance. He'd spotted her sitting alone and decided it was his luck no one else had asked her yet. Of course just before he got there, another rider approached her.

"May I have this dance?" Makimton held his hand out to Olliah with an impish grin. He gave a wink at Dr'stan

Candidate Nalacko
on hold

SkieBorne
Jynnat to G'er/Begath to Ironith

Masterharper
Jynnat to C'lusi, and Makimton to Olliah

BastetAmun
Mind if Maki cuts in? XD

Meepfur
Jynnay to Nadry

[ quote="DruidTigeress"]Nala to R'gan