Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:32 am
gaia_star  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:57 am
It had been a while since that fateful day where she had to say goodbye to her best friend Rosile and there wasn't a day that went by that she didn't think of her constantly and thanks to meeting up with her mother who was a sickly Kitsu who hadn't much time left on this earth and so she gifted her a teddy bear that was her daughters second favourite and and a gold and saphire pendant that she was never able to give her daughter and with now having a new family memebr her mother and father welcomed Roses mother into their home for the remainder of her days just as her daughter would have wanted. But these days, while she was thankful Roses mother was still with them and she loved having that reminder of Rose she did miss Rose herself but she had moved on for the most part and she now was eating some freshly caught fish and enjoying the sunny day and pondering about taking a nap afterwards.

It had been years since he had walked these old stomping grounds, he used to lovr playing down by the lake with Electra, not a day went passed that he didn't think of her as there was no one who made up as fun games as she did, sure there was the whole 'talking to herself' thing but he loved that about her, a kitsu who could sre ghosts? Yes please! There was never a dull day with Ele around! But for all he knew she could be anywhere by now, she could have left or died or angthing and so he sat down on the opposite side of the tree as the the blue and gold just reminisced about the old times.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:08 pm
As Teddy stood up after a good half hour he stretched and started to go back towards his old family cave to just have a look around, see if anyone was living there and if not maybe he could move back in, he did love that cave as a kid but that was mostly because his he meet his best friend there, the one girl he could never get off his mind even after all these years and was curious if she was still around but that could be found out later because right now he just wanted to see if he could get his old cave back.

Electra had gotten up moments later and started to head towards the same direction as Teddy, gently levitating off the ground as she hovered towards her own cave that was, just a small ways down from Teddy's old family cave, something she did consciously as she still adored that little boy who was once a prominent fixture in her life even if he was only in her life for a few years of her childhood before his mother took him away from her. But not only that she was a sentimental girl at heart and so, if there was ever a chance that Teddy may return, if only to look around where he once lived, she wanted to make sure she was around to see and not miss him even if she would never see him again, she was not going to risk the slim chance he might return.

As Teddy neared his old cave he noticed the tree that he and Electra said goodbye and it was still hard on him, he loved her friendship and thanks to his mothers close mindedness he grew up without knowing how awesome she was, if he ever got to meet her again he was going to have to tell her, he cared abot her back then and he still cared deeply for her now, did she even remember him though? That was the question.

As Teddy walked into the cave that was once his Ele had just missed him and just gently floated past the empty cave, seeing only a slight movement from the kitsu inside so she stopped and landed and looked in "excuse me, but that cave is taken, he is moving in tomorrow" she lied, having used nearly every excuse she could think of to not have any one move into the cave which was now getting very tiresome and especially when she had slowly started to reuse the same excuses.

"I'm sorry but I just wa..." he turned around and stopped mid sentence as he finally came face to face with the woman who he had missed ever since he was a child "E...Ele?" He asked as tears welled up in his eyes.

Ele looked the other over in a little state of shock, noticing that the years had been very kind to him and nodded "you came back!" She said as she flew straight over to him and grabbed him around the neck and clung to him, knocking him to the ground in the process as she started to cry profusely "How!? Why!? Oh Teddy, I never thought I would see you again!" She exclaimed between sobs.

Teddy cuddled the girl, letting her cry as he started to silently do so himself "oh, Ele, I have never stopped thinking about you! You were never far from my mind, but I am back and I am back for good!" He said as he nuzzled her "I have missed you so much! Every other kitsu I made friends with was boring compared to you" he said as pulled back and dried her tears with his scarf "but I am back and I promise I will never leave you ever again!" He said as she pulled her towards him once more.

Electra slowly started to ease up on the tears a little and sighed, pulling back and smiled at him "welcome home" She said as she just didn't want him him to stay with her forever! "Time for us to have a major catch up! You can stay with me tonight and tomorrow I will help you move in here, I have been keeping this cave free for you in case you ever came back and needless to say it wasn't easy" she said as she licked his cheek.

"Of course you did, ever since you were a kit you always loved the sentimentality of stuff and it is SO beautiful to see you haven't changed in that regard" he said as he took a deep breath and decided to ask her about her talent "can you still hear and see ghosts?" He asked curiously, given that it was the reason why he was forced to leave her.

Ele nodded "I can but that is a story I need to fill you in with and take you to the grave site of a dear, dear friend of mine..." she said as she trailed off, tears starting to fall once more as she remembered Roseily "you would have loved her" she said as she tried to stop crying but couldn't, between this and Teddy coming back she was, right now, rather emotional.

Teddy cuddled the yellow Seraphim again and hushed her "shhh, it's alright, what happened?" He asked concerned as he nuzzled her.

Electra pulled away from him and smiled sadly at him as tears still fell "she was, after you were forced to leave me, my best friend, she became pretty much a little sister to me, we did everything together but please, could we maybe recall this story back at my cave? I wish for you to see a few keepsakes her mother gave me that she held dear to her, I wish to be around them as I tell you her story" she said, thinking the energy that still came from them would be good to be around when Roseile's story was told.

Teddy nodded "of course, please, lead the way" he said as she nodded and got up, leading him out of the cave and over to her own cave.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:37 am
As they reached her cave he noticed it was a short distance from his but decided to bring jt up later, he let Ele lead him into the cave and take a seat on a matress and picked up a teddy bear and cuddled it.

"This was Rosile's second favourite bear and something I have slept with every night since she has left, I just haven't been able to get over her fully but Teddy dear, please, lay by me and hear my tale?" She asked as he obliged and lay down beside her. "It all happened a while after you left, I hadn't eaten or gone outside to play or anything, I was living on water and that was pretty much it and nothing could cheer me up having had lost you, I spent months after you left getting thimner and more frail, my parents and sister were worried sick but I just didn't feel like doing or eating anything. One day my parents had enough of me moping around and forced me to go for a walk thinking that it might cheer me up and as we went through the forest we came upon a really old grave, my parents stood there looking at it when I saw a little girl sitting on top of it.

She was hugging a bear and looking sad, I introduced myself to her and she to me and after talking a little she and I pretty much became instant best friends, she loved to play and joke and laugh and she was everything I could have wanted in a friend and I never wanted to let her go! She made me laugh when no one else could, she was always there willing to make my nightmares go away, she helped me through troublesome times, I swear, we were inseparable. One day my mother allowed her to move in and that was that, I pretty much got anothsr sister and as I grew up and she watched and always cheered me up when I was bullied and never was she far from my side but a few years ago I...I had to..." at this moment she just started crying again "I had to send her over to the other side, I didn't want to, I wanted her to stay, I wanted her to be with me forever, I lost you as a kid and now I was losing my best friend, I couldn't handle it and for the longest time I said I wasn't going to do it till another friend made me see sense, that same friend that made her also see that she could now leave with the knowledge that I woukd be in safe paws, I had someone who woukd be kind to me, care about me, look after me, he is an empath but he is a sweetheart.

The day came where I finally had to send her..." she broke down harder and Teddy snuggled in closer, placing a paw on hers "nd saying goodbye to her was fhe hardest thing I had ever done, there would be no more nigbtmares to wake me up from, no more random laughing moments, no more making me feel better when no one else could, it was just me, alone again, I had Ami and I love him but he wasn't Rose which is a great thing, don't get me wrong, but after losing you and then feeling that very same pain I never wanted to feel again happen once more I just couldn't cope, I ended up getting sick, I didn't eat again and lost the will to do anything.

I am alright now but it took me a good couple of years at least to get back to my old self, I am living each day as it comes but I would be lying of I said I didn't cry once a day still if only just for a moment or two" she said as she clung to the other "please don't leave me again, I know it is selfish of me to ask, but please stay with me, I don't want to lose you again" she said as she snuggled in a little closer to him.

Teddy pulled back looked into her eyes as he smiled and nodded "I will be here for you whenever you need me, I won't be going anywhere, I am back to stay, I promise you I won't leave my best friend ever again" he said sincerly as he dried the remaining tears away from her eyes "you and I can take on this world together once more" he said to her as he cuddled her again. "Do you remeber thag promise I made to you back when we were kids?"

Ele nodded "you promised to look out for me and protect me" she said, always believing it was just one of those promises kids made with each other, nothing more and nothing less.

Teddy smiled and nodded "I also said tbat I loved you and one day when we were older you and I would be mates" he said as Ele looked away.

"We were kids, what did we know? I love you, of course, but we didn't know better, you were...are, my best friend and you have never fully left my mind, you were always there even if not strongly, you were always a fond memory of fun days as children, I thought you had left my life for good, what was I meant to do? I couldn't wait around for you the rest of my life just in case you came back so the memory of you was pushed back and then there was the fact your mother didn't make things easy on us..."

Teddy was a little hurt her memory of him was now on the back burner in her mind but he also understood that his mother did say some rather horrible and hurtful things to her as well when she found out that she coukd speak t9 ghosts and see them. "I am SO sorry about my mother by the way, I never wanted to leave you, I love your gift and always thought it was a fun gift to have but before I could see it properly I was taken from you and for that I am truely sorry. She was close minded and cruel and she should have NEVER said those things to you" he said as he licked her cheek.

Ele turned back and sighed softly "thank you, would be betfer coming from her but I will accept it" she said as she smilled a little at him "I am not going to say no tl becoming your mate though Teddy, I am still a little shocked you still want me, but I will say that I need time, if we become mates we do but if we don't then we don't, we will be friends forever more, is that alright with you?"

Teddy grinned "of course, I will try and win your heart no matter what" he said as Ele smiled a little more as he knew that he would make the best mate for her, he always had believed that, it will just take time that's all.

Ele wasn't against being his mate, she trusted him back then and still did now, she just needed time to sort out her feelings, thats all.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:46 am
"Anyway, enough of this, what has happened besides what you just told me?" Teddy asked her "anything major happen in your life besides the obvious?"

Ele shook her head "nothing major, my sister is now mated with kids but other then that my life has been uneventful for the most part, I mean, I do send ghosts to rest but other then that and the fact that I was bullied and still am in some cases I have lead a pretty quite life" she said as she sighed a little and fell against Teddy a little, he was a comfort, she felt safe and wanted when he was around and always had and the old deep friendship feelings she had toward him as a kid were starting to stir once more.

"I am so sorry you had to go through that, I should have never left you" he said as he let her fall against him "I know you can fight your own battles but if you ever need me..." He said as she nodded and finished his sentence.

"I will tell you" she said as she looked at him "anyway, what about you? How is your family? What have you been up to?" She asked him curiously.

"My mother...my mother passed away when I was an adolescent" he said, turning away from her as tears welled up in his eyes "I know what she said to you and did to us was terrible but she was still my mother and I loved her, she was great mother once you got past the bitchiness side of her" he said as Ele looked up at him as he turned back to face her "and yet it was all my fault she died" he said as tears came streaming down his face.

"Oh Teddy, it couldn't have been" Ele said, knowing that he didn't have a mean bone in his body, one thing she always loved about him was the fact that he used to save the tiniest of bugs just because he thought they deserved to be alive also no matter if they were deadly or not, this guy wouldn't know how to kill another even if he was given step by step instructions, he just would never be able to go through with it and/or end up stuffing something up along the way that would ruin the outcome.

"It is true!" He said as he just broke down harder and after a few moments of being comforted by Ele he looked at her and took a deep breath "my parents, sister and I were out for a walk and my father had set up a picnic for us in a clearing in the woods and being the out going kid I was I never sat still for five minutes and so I decided to run to the other side of the forest, keeping away from my sister and decided to climb a tree and one of the branches was hanging over a ravine and I decided to see if it could hold me and it didn't and so I dropped, having my sister scream as she saw her brother cling to the side of the rock face a little ways down from the top. She ran back and got our parents but just as my mother got there she saw I was slipping and decided to climb down and get me and as she started to somewhat push me up she was not taking notice of what was happening to her, saving me was all that was on her mind and as she had slowly but surely got me to the top my father and sister pulled me up and was about to pull her up but she wasn't paying attention and she had placed a paw on a moss covered rock and slipped, not catching herself on the rock face as she fell she ended up falling to her almost death, she survived with a broken back but due to complications the human said that she suffered something called Pulmonary embolism around the spine and whilst they could fix the back and leave her crippled for the rest of her life it was this other thing that was just causing problems and in the end the blood clotting killed her as it just was far too much damage to the back and she wouldn't have wanted to live as a cripple for the rest of her life so I had always believed that maybe it was for the best that she died from blood clotting" he said as he broke down and buried his face into her neck.

Ele was shocked to hear the story and wrapped her paws around him and clung to him, letting him cry "oh, Teddy..." she trialed off, not knowing what to say, she would never blame him as he was a stupid kid and kids don't think things through half the time at least but, like him, she wished she had been there for him when this happened, she was his best friend, she should have been there comforting him "...I am so sorry I wasn't there" she said, not having liked the woman but she should have been there for him and at least and she nudged him a little "if you could, would you like to say something to her?" She asked, wondering if she had any unfinished business that was still connecting her to this world.

Teddy looked up at her and nodded "but I can't take you back there, my sister and father still live there but they blame me, neither one of them can even look at me let alone say anything to me and it is why I came back, this was the last time I was really truely happy so please don't make me go back there, please let me just stay here with you" he begged, he was home and, as far as he was concerned, he was now with family.

Ele smiled a little at him "Teddy, it will be alright and I will be with you every step of the way, I promise, but as much as you and your father and sister are not talking right now you all need to see her, talk to her, give her a proper send off, I have been through this remember? And I wasn't one of the lucky ones who were just able to say goodbye as I had to sed her also and do you know how horrible that is? You will be fine I swear to you" she said as she nuzzled him "tonight we aleep and eat and pack what we need and tomorrow we will be off, it will be nice to see your sister again, we actually got on well when we were younger" she said as Teddy sighed and nodded.

"Alright, tomorrow we go back, it will take a good two or three days to get there depending on how fast we go" he said, not liking this at all but if he could see his mother once more he would be able to say what was on his mind, maybe get a little peace from it all.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:26 am
As night moved on they slept well and set off as in the early hours and and as they traveled they spoke of old times and even of his mother, it wasn't a happy topic but he always wore a smile on his fave when he remembered her that she couldn't not brimg up the subject.

After the third day they arrived back at the place he knew well and as Ele knew she would be playing peace keeper she still was lookong forward a little to seeing his gather and sister again after so long. "I guess this is their cave?" she asked as he nodded "right, I am going to have to let them know we are here" she said as she walked over and peeked in "excuse me, Cass Cass, are you in?" She called in, using a name sge hadn't used since she was a kid "it's me, Electra, can we talk?"

There was nothing for a couple of moments but after a couple of moments a rich blood red Kitsu walked out and was about to grin, seeing an old face, one she used to babysit often, until her eyes laid on the male with her "get rid if him, that murderer has NO place here, he is MOT part of this family anymore, lose his and we will talk" she said as she turned and started to walk back inside.

"Please, wait, it is because of him that I am here, do you remember why you were made to move by your parents?" Ele quickly asked.

Cassandra stopped and looked back at her "because you wers crazy, at least that was what mother and father always said, I wasn't sure exactly what was going on back then but apparently you were always talking to yourself and mother and father didn't like the fact he was hanging around with a crazy kitsu."

"What if I could tell you that you MIGHT be able to go speak one last time to your mother? Your father and Teddy to, I am nkt going to say that it will work but I can give it a good try."

Cassandra loomed at the female curiously, wondering what was going on "and how do you suppose that is going to work?"

"Because the very thing that your mother took Teddy away for could possibly be the one thing that will help you all now" she said as she took a deep breath and let it out "I am a medium, I can see and hear ghosts and can talk to them also and if I know your mother she won't have left thjs plane yet, not when her family are pulled apart like this, she would want you all to be together and be happy and it is just enough to keep her here as her unfinished business would be wanting to talk to you all or, at the very least, talk to Teddy alone but whatever it is I am sure you would want to see her also am I right?"

Cassandra nodded as she sighed and walked back in "call me when you have her, we will talk then" she said, still not convinced and still not wanting to give that kitsu the time of day.

Ele let her go and turned to Teddy "It's a start" she said as she looked at Teddy "now is the biring part, we wait a little bit" she said as she walked over to the tree and laid down "if she is hanging around she will come to me sooner rather than later but I just need time" she said as closed her eyes to try and pick up on anything.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:42 am
It was actually faster than what Electra was expecting "hi!" she said as a ghost of a little kid angelic came up to her crying.

"I have heard you can see me and speak to me, some of the other ghosts have mentioned a helper, someone who helps those be put to rest on the other side and she had bright yellow fur, is that you?"

Electra looked at the little girl and nodded "yes, sweetheart, it is, my name is Electra and I have come to help my friend find his mommy, what is is it that you need?" She asked the child as she floated over to a tree which Ele followed her to.

Teddy watched on, smiling as she went to work, to him he could see how his mother could have thought she was crazy, talking to no one, but he also saw that it was easy to abuse her as well, wbat she had to go through and with little to no help it pained him, knowing that she had to deal with that all on her own and not have anyone to turn to who was her own age.

Ele walked back to him moments later and smiled at him "I just have to take a gemstone that was hidden in a tree to a kitsu who lives on a cliff, know anyone lime that?" she asked, knowing he woukd have a better idea of tbe area.

Teddy thought for a moment and nodded "I do but she lives there alone and is a grumpy old sour Celestial who no one speaks to, her daughter died when she was only three years old and ever since she lives in a cave that leads out onto a small path over looking certain doom."

"Well then, I hope you were taught manners and how to be polite because guesz where we are going?"

Teddy groaned "your kidding!?"

Ele grinned "nope! Might get an idea on where your mother might be if she is around also" she said as she rushed off to grab the small box in the tree and ran bacm to him "come on Teddy, you can show me the way" she said badly between clenched teeth.

Teddy sighed, when he was a kid he ran into this woman one day and hated going back there ever since, funny how things seem to co.e back and bite you in the a** "come on then" she said as he ran off towards the cave noone ever went to.

Ele followed him, hoping this woman wasn't as bad as what he said, he was a kid and didn't know better so hopefully all wasn't as bad as it seemed.

Acter about a half hour run thwy reached the cave and he gestured towards Ele, she would go as he didn't like the place, so he decided to leave everything up to her.

Ele placed the stone on the ground and loomed into the cabe "excuse me, ma'am, I have a gift for you from your daughter, please can you come out so I can talk to you?" She called, hoping this woman wouldn't ignore her.

The Celestial waited a while till she finally decided to come out and looked at the yellow and blue kitsus that were standing before her "you have a gift from my Selene?" She asked, not wanting to get her hopes up.

Ele nodded and pushed tbe box over to her "my name is Electra and this is my friend Teddy..."

The Celestial looked at the blue male and gleared at him "you are friends with this delinquent? You poor girl" She said as rudly as she could.

"Believe me ma'am, he really is a sweet, kind hearted Kitsu, I used to be friends with him whe I was a child but I was forced to be a part from him, he isn't as bad as he seems".

Teddy walked ovdr and bowed "I am sorry for what I did when I was a kid, I was foolish and I shouldn't have entered your cave to begin with let alone touch your stuff, I'm sorry" he said as he looked at her.

The woman smiled softly and sighed "your forgiven, why did it take you so long to apologize?"

"I mean no disrespect Ma'am but you can be rather scary when you are angry, I was scared and thought it best to stay away" he said as he stepped back next to Ele.

"And that is why you get the box" Ele said "it is in there, your precious keepsake, your daughter just took it because she was angry at you and as a medium I am here to tell you that your daughter is..." she looked around, wondering if Selene followed them and notced her in a tree. "She is hovering in a tree, I assume she always loved to climb trees?" She asked as Selenes mother nodded "well, she is still around and has been for some time but she wishes to pass on a message before she departs, are you alright with that?"

The celestial nodded "of course" she said as she bit back the tears.

Ele sat down and Selene came over and possessed Ele and started to speak "Mom, I know I wasn't the most well behaved daughter and I know that we had many fights but we had our good times also and those are the moments I will forever cherish, like when we got some ice cream from the shop and had it under the tree near by, we spoke for hours that day just about nothing but also about everything and what about that Celestial plush you got me? I loved that thing so much that it was starting to fall apart, please keep loving it as much as I did, I know you have been as I have watched you from time to time, making sure you are at least taking care of yourself to a certain extent. I am sorry I took your gemstone, I am sorry for not giving it back to you when I had the chance but it is now safe and sound back with you" she said as Electra/Selene started to cry "I love you mom, I wish I was able to grow up and give you grandchildren, a mate-in-law to have you tell me me he isn't right for me, family holidays together but it just can't be helped but I will be alright, I promise you, I will be with Daddy and Nana, they will take care of me.

I love you so much mom, I wish I told you more often than I did, I will miss you like crazy but I swear that I will always watch over you just like daddy has been, thank you for giving me a wonderful life, you were were the greatest mother a child could have ever asked for so please take care of yourself and I have never ever blamed you for what happened to me" she said as she left Ele's body, leaving her to fall to the ground in tears as Teddy dropped down beside her to comfort her.

Salene then moved over and solidified herself a little and nuzzled her mother and though she couldn't hear it she whispered I love you into her ear one last and final time.

The Celestial had broken down in tears after hearing that and looked at the direction her daughters touch hax come from "Selene, you were my darling little girl and always will be, thank you for sharing your life with me, thank you for giving me the greatest gift you could have ever given me, your love will always be a reminder of the times we shared together, even the bad times, you were alive and though I was upset with you I knew you and I woukd get through it and we would be fine again. I promise I will take care of myself just take care of Daddy and Nana, we will mest again some day and when we do you can tell me all about your adventures, just like old times".

"Ele, thank you for doing this for me and my mother, I can now finally rest, I know that Teddy has family here right? If it isn't too much trouble, could you get them to look in on here every once in a while?" She asked as Ele nodded "thank you" she said as she turned back to her mother who was now sobbing on the ground "and tell her from me that I look forward to talking to her once more" she said as she slowly disappeared, going to rest like she should have done years ago.

Teddy left Ele and walked over to the Celestial and clmforted here.

Ele looked at the Celestial "she had gone but sbe told me to tell you that she looks forward to speaking with you" she said as she just finished crying herself and then helped Teddy with the Celestial back into the cave and onto the make shift bed she had for herself and covered her up with a blanket tbat she had and got the plush that was obviously her daughters and gave it to her, staying with her as she cuddled it and finally fell asleep.

As Teddy and Electra quietly left they headed back to his fathers cave.

"Ele, are you alright?" Teddy asked concerned.

"Yes, I am fine, overwhelmed but fine" she said as she just sat down for a minute.

"Finally seeing you in action I must say I am impressed and but also couldn't be any prouder of you" he said as he smiled at her and nuzzled her "you have a huge heart, something I have always known but to see you do this, knowing now what you do, I admit it has made me love you that little bit more, you are wonderful, Ele! You truely are one of the more beautiful souls of the Kitsu world" he said as he licked her cheek "I am really proud to call you my best friend" he said as he closed his eyes and rested his head on hers.

Ele blushed a little but nuzzled him "thank yoy Teddy" she said as she fell to the ground and closed her eyes as Teddy fell on her and just made himself comfy beside her, snuggling into her and both falling off to sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:26 am
After a few hours Teddy was woken up by someone tugging on his ear "go away" he mumbled as he rolled over to get a few more minutes of sleep.

Ele had already women up and had spoken to a ghost who had woken her up in the middle of the night and sent her fix a problem as well as gave her info on Teddy's mother so she had decided that since the ghosts problem was easy enought she would leave him and quickly go and do it before he woke up.

Teddy was still being annoyed by something so he opened his eyes to see what it was and it was...his sister? "What do you want?" He said as he yawned and got up and stetched "I thought you were not talking to me" he said as she walked toward the path to lead her home "I am not but I was told by Ele about an hour ago that she will be back later but there is fish behind that tree so you should eat up" she said as she left "only did it for her" she called as she ran off.

Teddy walked over to the tree and pushed the leaves out of the way that hid the fish and he just smiled down at it, she really was a kind hearted woman, he couldn't have asked for a better best friend or love of his life, no other woman has ever come close to being the type of girl he wanted, not even a little bit. Teddy had dated in the past but none had ever come across as genuine or honest or, in some cases, even kind and he had enough of that, Ele had always been on his mind while he was stuck here and more so after his mother died, they spent five years together evey day all day so no one could really match up to Ele, he has pretty much been in love with her for years nit that he could fully come right out and say it, not that she doesn't know, but the depth of his feelings? Nope, not going to say anything.

Elenhad started making her way back towards where she left Teddy, hoping Cas had told him, she finally had a lead on Teddys mother and couldn't wait to tell him.

Teddy had started eatting his fish and was wondering where Ele was, he missed her "Ele, you said you wouldn't leave me again!" He said out loud to no one in particular.

"Do you want to find your mother?" A voice from behind him called as she smiled at him and walked over and laid down beside him "hi, did someone miss me?" She teased a little as she reached over and took a little fish with a claw.

"After so long apart I just don't want to be away from you, call it clingy and selfish but just for a little while I want you all to myself, we have so much we still need to catch up on" he said as he nuzzled her a little "im sorry for that but we spent too many years apart" he said as he used a claw and cut the tail off the fish and pushed it over to her "still your fave part?"

Ele nodded "you remembered!" She said, grining at him and happily took it.

"How can I not? Remember the time you invited me over for a sleep over and made me very uncomfortable when your mother gave us all fish and you just wanted the tail while your mother was saying you had to eat all of it? First time I had ever seen you throw a tantrum over anything" he said, smiling at the now embarrassed Seraphim.

Ele had bitten her lip and looked away "yeaah, not one of my finest moments I will admit, I was a child but you tended to stick around for many more over the years, one had to wonder why, most would have just given up, your mother was right, crazy seemed to be my shtick, why would you want to hang out with someone who was obviously crazy"?

"Because, you were more than that, yes it wasn't great seeing an ugly side of you at times but it made all the fun and beautiful times we shared totally worth seeing the lmodd tantrum from you and that's all I cared about. I threw my own, wait till you speak to my mother, when I had been dragged off from seeing you ever again I pretty much vowed to hate her till the day she died and that she was a terrible adult etc, my mother had never been so mortified and swore it was all your doing to make her son 'spiteful' and that you were a bad influence on me" he said as he rolled his eyes and rested his head against hers "you will never be a bad influence to me, you are way too much fun to hang around".

Ele smiled and rested her head on his "your mother had a real knack at pissing others off didn't she?"

"Excuse me!? I just was watching out for my son!" a voice behind them said "You were not exactly a wholesome girl, I had to make sure he hung around the non crazy kitsu, it was for his well being".

Ele had turned arou d and stared straight into the face of Teddy's ectoplasm mother "and what about his happiness? He and I loved hanging out together, you had NO right taking him away from me just because I looked like I was talking to myself! You just became my first bully that day, thanks to you I had to remain weary of what adults I could trust and not trust more than usual! Do you know how hard that is to begin with only to be scared they will judge you unfairly also!? You didn't even ask what was going on you just assumed I was crazy, how close minded could you get!?"

Teddy looked at Ele and sighed, knowing the one she was arguing with was his mother "Ele, please, can we start this again" he asked, thinking of his father and sister.

Ele sighed and nodded "yes, of course, but first lets just finish eating, your mother os dead and has been waiting this long she can wait another 10 minutes" she said as she looked at his mother and smirked, seeing it annoyed her she turned back to finish eating.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:54 am
After about 15 minutes Teddys mother had enough "Are we going to talk or not?" She asked annoyed.

"Come on, we better go deal with her" Electra said to Teddy as she got up and turned around "as you can see your son here wishes to have a lite closure, is that alright with you?"

The ghost nodded as Ele was lead away "come on, lets go get your father and sister" she said as she walked off towards the way they came.

Teddy lead the way back to the cave to get his father and sister and took a deep breath and let it out once he got there "please, excuse me, I need to go deal with this alone" he said as Ele pipped up.

"You are NOT going in there alone, we all go in" she said as she looked at the ghost "is that alright with you? Or are you going to object me stepping foot inside your cave also because I might spready my craziness all over the place?" She asked rehtorically as Teddy's mother looked a little taken aback, just what she wanted.

Teddy's mother composed herself and shook her head gently "no, it is fine, you may enter, I suppose I can't really object to anything now that you are doing me and my family a favor" she said quietly and somberly as she knew that Electra had every right to give her attitude after what she did.

"I don't give a stuff about you, your mate or your daughter, Teddy is blamed by those two for your death and as far as I am concerned they are nothing! I am standing by Teddy, something you NEVER EVER allowed me to do! Something I denied years from doing and considering when you died it effected him greatly and I couldn't even be there for him, I couldn't console him, I had to find out just recently about the heartache he went through just because of your selfish and bullying ways".

Teddy said nothing, he was silently thankful he still was able to call Electra his best friend at the very least.

Teddys mother really was getting what she deserved, she knew now it was wrong and it should have been something that should have been sorted out years ago but it was too late then and so she couldn't argue with what Electra said, she just had to take it as it was the least she could do to her considering she was already dead.

As they entered the father and daughter were sitting together talking and Teddy sat down in front of them "I brought someone home" he said as he gestured to Electra.

Electra looked at the ghost and sighed "can you solidify yourself?"

I will possess you, is that alright? It would make things easier.

Electra nodded "alright, please don't do anything untoward me, I am trusting you".

"I promise, you ars doing this for me and my family, it would be wrong to throw your help back in your face" she said as she moved over and possed Electras body "hi guys" she said as 'she' smiled at them "how have you all been"? Needless to say but I have been better" she said as she sat down.

"Not buying it! How do we know it is you?" Her daughter asked, not buying this.

"Because, when you were an adolescent you went out with a boy and decided you were old enough to go all the way only to get scared by a certain something and come running home".

Teddy looked at his sister and grinned "so, dear sister couldn't even go all the way with a guy and you were teasing me non stop about not having a girlfriend and all that s**t when you got scared just by losing your virginity."

His sister would have berated him had she not been so embarrassed and yet she did shut up, it was her mother "you swore you would never tell anyone that!"

"Lets just say it is pay back for all the s**t you caused your brother, he is now on an equal playing field" her mother said as she looked at her mate "and you,two words, serendipity and spontanious" she said as he smiled and nodded, tears welled up in his eyes as their whole relationship was pretty much based on or around those two words.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:14 am
"Now, I don't have much time so please listen to me" Teddy's mother said as she looked at her family's faces and smiled at each one "you have all been amazing, I could never have asked for a better family than you three and I will never ever stop loving you all but if there is one thing I want you all to know is that you two" she said eyeing her daughter and mate "need to stop giving Teddy a heard time because it was NOT his fault I died! Yes, I ran to save him and yes he shoukd have never done what he did BUT I am a mother and a mother will do whatever it takes to save her children no matter the out come that may befall her and that is exactly what I did and I don't regret that, the injuries I substained were just too serious and I ended up dying from them but there is two things I do regret and always will.

My first regret has to do with you two, Teddy and Cassy, you are my darling children and I love you hoth so very much and you two were always a pain but the bad times gave way to all the great and fun moments we shared, I love you two so much and my regret with you two is not being around to see you both find mates and meet my grandchildren. I have a feeling I know who Teddy will pick because be has been in love with her ever since they were kids but you, Cassy, you find a man who loves you for you, don't go for a guy who just wants you because you look cute or are great in bed, you have rushed in in the past and have chosen aesthetic reasons but please, next time, choose for love and open up and let him love you because that is what will keep you grounded and you will have all the love you could have ever holped for. You can be a bit superficial in the romance area which is why I say this, you are beautiful and you deserve tbe best mate you can find but don't let him only love you for your looks and you nkt for his because some of the ugliest looking kitsu can grow to be the most beautiful and handsome kitsu one has ever know" she said as she loomed to her mate "and they end up being the greatest fathers and mate that a woman could ever want" she said smiling at her mate.

Cassey nodded as tears fell from her eyes "I promise mom".

"And please, Cassey, be close to your brother again, you and he were inseparable as kids and it would be lovely to know you were at least talking to each other again, you were the best big sister Teddy could ever have and then my death happened and you hated him, please don't hate him, my fault for not being strong enough, you and he will need each other in years to come and it would be easier if you both were not at each other's throats."

Casey got up and walked over to her brother "even in death mom knows best" she said as nuzzled her little brother "I'm sorry for treating you badly and blaming you for moms death, it was wrong of me, I just wanted to blame someone and I went too far with blaming you, can we start over?"

Teddy nuzzled his sister back "I'm sorry as well, I put you in a tough position back then, you were scared and alone and we lost our mother, you did what you thought would help you through it and it just ended up pulling us apart. anew beginnings from now, we will let mom go in peace, knowing we are at least not fighting with each other any more."

As she looked on at her children sbe smiled, pleased that her children were now back to how they should have been "Teddy, your days of blaming yourself are over, please don't worry anymore, I never ever blamed you I was and always have been thankful that you were saved that day, if anything would have happened to you instead of me I would have never ever forgiven myself, you and your sister have always been my number one priority, even now, I have stayed close by and watched over you and your father it just hurt me seeing Teddy being treated the way he was but now we can leave that in the past. I love you both so much, please take care of each other and your father and thinm about heading home? gk with Ele when she goes, go back home and live there as it was where I wished for us all to live as it waz were your father and I wanted to bring you two up and if Teddy is going go live there then I woukd like you all to be together, three days traveling if one needs the other two or whatever is going to be a pain anx coukd even work out to be too late."

She looked past her kids and looked at her mate "my dear Nova, how can I ever repay you for putting up with me? All these years you did whatever it is I wanted and with no questions asked, it wasn't that you sere weak but because you and I had been best friends since we were children and you just have ways wanted to make ms happy and that is exactly what you did, you made me the happest woman on earth. You loved me unconditionally and were always ready to put your foot down if need be but you never wanted me to be sad so you went along woth my crazy antics no matter what and I love you for it but no matter how hard things got you always made sure I never had to worry, you promised thins would be right again and if you could it would be you who righted them again.

And then we had these two, they pretty much ruined whatever freedom we had" she said looking at their children before looking back at her mate smiling, joking of course, "we became parents and our world changed for the better and you you remember what you said to me when our dear baby girl finally cam out of her egg?" smShe asked as he nodded.

"You said that ome day she was going to take after me, as soon as she clung to me, never wanting me to let her go, she was a daddys girl before she even opened her eyes and you were right, she and I did end up alike and the worst part of it that for years we took our anger out on Teddy, I failed you in that aspect, I wasn't taking care of our son, I promised I would be both parents more than eve r now but instead I ended up helping make him an outcast, so much so he went running back to Electra, what father forces his son to leave? I promised you I would take care of you all, you all meant so much to me and I failed.

"Darling, please, I don't blame you but you do have someone to apologize to" she saidnas she gestured over to their son.

"I am sorry son" Teddys father said as he walked over and sat on his other side and nuzzled him "I really did become the worlds worst father, I'm sorry I never took better care of you and blamed you for your mothers death when I shouldn't have, I love Teddy" said as he nuzzled his son and looked at his mate. "Thank you, even in death you just need to male sure your family is one" he said as he smiled at.his children "but darling..." he said as he looked at the possessed Seraphim crying "I dont want this to be the last time for anything, you are my best friend, how can I let you go?"

"Dad, Electra knows what it is like, she had to say goodbye to not only one vest feiend but she also had to say goodbye to me, her second best friend after I was taken away from her was a little girl ghost by the name of Rosile, Electra couldn't be happy no matter how hard she tried to be but one day she founf a ghost child when she went for a walk in the forrest with her parents and on an old forgptten grave and she was the only one who could ever make Electra smile after that but a while back she had to send her, she had to say goodbye to the little ghost girl who had watched her grow up and be the woman she is today.

It was hard on her and she still cries over it today and why wouldn't she? She became a sister to her and to let he go was the hardest thing she could have ever done but she did it, she got through it and you can to, Cassey and I will be here to help, I promise."

Teddys mother said nothing, she thought about what she did to Teddy and Electra after hear her story and realized, yet again, how bad she was taking Teddy away from Electra, not that it seemed to matter as she did find another best friend but still, had Teddy been there, the sending may have been a little easier on her.

"The children have their best bits from you, their love and compassion, their beauty and  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Kitsusagi Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items