Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META RP] TAKE ME TO SPACE (MALICE V SARCEL)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

GOGDAMNIT

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:52 pm
      Loitering around the Space Tower wasn't exactly Malice's style, but the blueblood intended to somehow get in there by any means necessary. That jittery purpleblood at the desk helped none with her conquest. And where was Farron? Probably fooling around on that asinine playground. Keeping a tall stance, Malice kept a look out for an opening or any opportunity. She wasn't going down that easily.

Taking a double glance, a fellow blueblood came into sight and Malice locked on.

"Cincil! CINCIL!!" Malice pushed herself through a crowd of lowblood trolls, ignoring their noises of complaint. The blueblood skidded to a halt on the heels of her boots in front of Sarcel. One look over and she recognized the gold pin positioned on her uniform's left side."Lieutenant Cincil!" Robotic and almost as if some unnatural force gripped at her arm, Malice struggled to put up a salute as her eyes widened and teeth grit against each other. She was a lieutenant? Since ******** when? What the ********? No. But... her holding rank might have worked in her favor.

Despite Malice's usual grim expression, her face seemed to light up with enthusiasm unlike any other before. It almost seemed giddy and childish. "You're going to space." It was loud and neither a question or a statement, but a revelation. "You're going to take me to space!"

Melancholies

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:27 pm
    Preparing for space travel was, Sarcel was beginning to find out, littered with nuances and details that she would have never considered otherwise. The responsibility associated with being a lieutenant was monumental, but the blueblood liked it that way. It was... sort of the same feeling she got when she had a really good work out; it left her sore, but fulfilled. Except the only things sore in this case was her neck and maybe her spine. Sitting all day kind of sucked.

There was also Nahori to worry about. She wanted to have faith in her recruit, but a familiar anxiety was gnawing at her heels all the same.

"What--?" The voice caught her off guard, mostly because she'd been neck-deep in her thoughts, but also because it was vaguely familiar. Right. Sarcel had a knack for remembering overly aggressive bluebloods. Malice stood in front of her, hand held up in a salute. Sarce's face was a little more lackluster in comparison, if only because her eyes were lined with exhaustion. "Oh."

She straightened herself up when she noticed there was a small entourage of lowbloods watching them, each one slightly more disgruntled than the next. "It's not exactly the best conduct to address someone by rank followed with a demand." She raised an eyebrow quizzically as she straightened the coat on her shoulders. Somehow she found it a lot more comfortable to have it hang off of her frame rather than wearing it the way it was intended. What a bad habit to get into.

blackbird cake
hype hype

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:48 pm
      Unrelenting, Malice stared at Lieutenant Sarcel Cincil with a flat expression, as if what she said went through one sponge clot and out the other. She gave Cincil a salute. What else did she need? Kiss her boots? Carry her shouldered jacket like a train?

“Huh?” Malice grunted, ignoring the disgruntled group of trolls behind her sending her death glares. Regardless, she persisted on her mission and scowled. “This is important. Don’t you get it?” The child folded her arms across her chest defensively.

“I need to be up there, in the space tower. In space.” Malice stated these things as if they were pure and utter facts, though somewhat commanding. “They won’t allow me to go because they still consider me a child- which is absolutely asinine. Look at me!” Completely serious, the smaller blueblood gestured to her whole, definitely child-like self. While she did seem to stand a little taller than most children her age, it was quite apparent that she lacked the physical maturity to really be bothering with the military. And yet, there was no irony.

Melancholies

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:39 pm
    "Of course this is important." Sarcel agreed. "This entire mission is of utmost importance." They needed every able body they could get. It was a little sad that they were taking in volunteers by the handfuls while military inspired trolls like Malice were forced to remain aground, but even Sarcel could tell she wasn't nearly old enough. Maybe she'd hit the mark soon, but not now, not yet. She knew telling the blueblood that's just how it is would probably aggravate her further, even if that was the breaks.

"That counts for all the ground labor as well. So you might not be sailing around in space, retrieving vessels for military, but these landing docks are indispensable to the cause as well." She knelt down so she was eye level with the child, "Besides, there's a difference between you and the other volunteers helping out on the ground effort." Her voice went low, "You have a future within the military, if you can hold your patience together. The others here? I haven't seen a single one stand out to me as a future recruit. They need someone who actually gives a damn--someone like you--to keep them in line. You understand, right?" Her eyes sparkled, "Your moment and your glory will come."

She blinked.

"Besides," She spoke a little louder, "If the records say you're too young, then I don't even have the authority to allow you along." She shrugged. Maybe it wasn't the total truth, but she also didn't want to be responsible for a child either. Malice had potential with her enthusiasm, but she was still emotionally immature. Also, she was trying to get promoted, not scrutinized for allowing a wriggler to slip into their ranks.

blackbird cake

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff