Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] I Need You More Than Ever (Nuc/Eil/Amo/Xavi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Together we can take it to the end of the line.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:23 pm
In light of the battle together, Xavier simply needed more than just the time they had spent on the ship together. His matesprit, moirail, and best friend were trolls he simply didn't know what to do without. Caiden too was included in that..but he had not yet seen the brownblood. Xavier would make a point of tracking him down to spend time with him. He had not realized until recently just how precious memories could be. They were delicate and oftentimes fragile. Xavier wanted nothing more than to always be able to hold onto each and every single one of his closest friends as well as those precious memories.

The best he could do was live in the moment, and value what he had right in front of him. The mission had been a successful one. They had all braved the trials within the ship, faced down daywalkers and fought two powerful creatures before returning the ship back to its final destination. He was incredibly proud of them, it was amazing to see what odds they had faced.

Once they had landed on solid ground, Xavier asked for a moment of each of their time. Pulling them aside, he rubbed his neck slightly as he contemplated what to say exactly. "I...just wanted to start by telling each and every one of you how fortunate I am that we are able to come together, and spend the time we have. I missed you all." His cheeks flushed jade, the freckled marks made all the more obvious as he gazed down at the toes of his boots. "We did awesome out there. These missions really are tough." Even the few he had done were not easy on him, the mental toll was evident on the faces before him.

Xavier's shoulders relaxing as he got some of the initial thoughts off his chest. Looking up he addressed all of them with a bit more confidence in his voice.
"I'm so proud of you, all of you." He concluded with a cheerful note to his voice.

Doutei.

Yamashii.

Hobo Pixi.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:10 am
It was nice to be back on solid ground. Amonee always felt uneasy in the travel pods that took them to and from the ships. Logically, he knew they were safe but somehow, it tapped into a fear of being trapped. Xavier smiled and said some kind words that set the painter at ease and he tearfully nodded in response.

"I'm proud of you too. We worked so hard and- and I'm just so glad we're together again- and I can't wait to go home together once this is all over!" It all came spilling out of him. Amonee had never been good at holding back his emotions. He wrapped an arm around Xaiver and Eilidh, squashing Nucleo in between the two of them in a messy group hug. It was childish but it made him feel better.

He'd missed the nights spent cozied up in one of their hives as something delicious baked in the oven while they chattered over the sound of the television. Xavier would work on one of his various crafts as Nucleo and Eilidh set out a spread of new experimental recipes. Amonee would hold a sketchbook close and try to draw the beautiful things he saw on the screen or perhaps an enchanting memory from somewhere he'd visited recently. Nights of life and love and everything wonderful in the world unlike the cold frightening passageways on the ships.

"I'm sorry, I swear I'm happy. It's just hard to contain." He flushed a jade green and waved at his face as if cooling his cheeks would make the blush go away.

Doutei

leon_a_darkangel

Hobo Pixi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:10 pm
Nucleo had been quiet ever since they'd finished the mission. Lost in his own thoughts again, the greenblood seemed distracted as they landed. He followed the others to a private room seemingly on autopilot though really he had been wanting to talk to the group as well. There was a lot Nucleo wanted to say. A lot of things he'd realized.

"I'm proud of you all as well." Nucleo snapped out of his distracted mood once they started talking. He smiled at Amonee's babbling, patting the jadeblood's head. The painter was always the first one to tear up or let everything out. It was very brave, the barista thought, for him to put his emotions out there. Nucleo had spent most of his life only letting the good ones out, hiding away anything that wasn't positive. He could see now how important it was to let others in- actually in- to see what he really was.

Which was why he was here now.

"I... there were some moments on that ship that really scared me." The greenblood began. He instinctively wanted to look down and avoid eye contact but forced his head to remain up. He needed to face this head on.

"I feel very protective of you all. You're all my dearest friends." He wasn't exactly smiling but hoped they would feel the affection from these words. His demeanor was much more serious and grim as he recalled what they'd faced on that ship. What he and Amonee had seen on previous ones. This whole experience had really cemented to him the need to tell those you loved that you cherished them. In the blink of an eye everything could be taken from you. He didn't want to die without having said some things.

"I know you're all capable and strong... but I was so scared for you when I didn't know where you were." He rubbed his neck, hoping they wouldn't take offense to his concern. Nucleo didn't mean to insinuate they needed watching or weren't able to take care of themselves.

"It made me realize you're more than just friends." A green flush dusted his face now. His voice began to wobble slightly as he continued, looking into Eilidh's eyes.

"On that ship, I went crazy at even the thought of you getting hurt. I... I've been thinking it over ever since we talked and..." Nucleo babbled, trying to just say it. He was scared she'd already moved on despite evidence to the contrary. He hated that he'd wasted so much time getting to this place. Think of all the time they could've shared if he'd come to realize it- come to accept it sooner!

"Eilidh. If you'll have me, I... will you be my moirail?"

Yamashii

leon_a_darkangel

Hobo Pixi

Doutei

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:09 pm
Eilidh gathered with the her friend's in the private room after completing their mission. These ships were emotionally draining and even damaging. The tealblood worried deeply for her friend's when they had to be apart. It was stressful. But now... they were all together again and she hoped it stayed that way. While she never considered that any of them could die, she still didn't want any of them to be hurt. Some may say she was naive for not considering the possibilities but Eilidh believed it was more hope than ignorance.

They were all here... with the exception of Caiden and Eckios. Eilidh hugged the other trolls when Amonee brought them all in for an embrace. She listened to the jadeblood talk first, glad it wasn't here. "I'm glad you all are alright... and thank you for helping protect each other." The tealblood had expected she would talk next.... when Nucleo spoke up. She looked to him as he expressed how he felt... the fear, the passion, love... It was all Nucleo, the whole him. Eilidh smiled softly, feeling warmth from his words. Not really the words themselves but for the simple fact that Nucleo had chose to open up to all of them.

Her cheeks flushed a deep teal as Nucleo turned his attention to her, confessing his feelings for her. Eilidh looked up to the taller troll as he asked to be her moirail, taking his hands into hers. "Nucleo, I would love nothing more than to be moirails." She told him, moving closer to him to wrap her arms around him. She closed her eyes and rested against him, "I love you, Nucleo." The tealblood's pumpbiscuit thudded in her chest, feeling loved and cared for. "Like I told you during our picnic, I will always heal you... and I will always be there for you."

Yamashii

leon_a_darkangel

Doutei

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:30 am
Xavier soon found himself embraced by the group of trolls he had grown up with. Caiden was missing from this grouping, as was Eckios..otherwise the trolls he was closest to were all together again. The knot in his protein chute eased. For now..they were safe. Even if it was fleeting due to the world they lived in, he drew comfort in this fact. The nights spent together had formed an irreplaceable bond. Xavier would remember nights like these, they kept his candle burning strong even in the darkest of hours. He couldn't wait until this was all over, they all needed a long break.

Nucleo had been quiet for a good part of the trip, leaving him to worry about the other. However, Xavier did not pressure him into speaking although he offered a silent touch to the other's shoulder. It was a firm squeeze of comfort as they had exited the pods. As the greenblood barista found his voice, Xavier listened.

By the Mothergrub were his words powerful. He felt the others energy, his love..and the truth that rang clear.

It was strange really, Xavier usually didn't open up all the time unless it was warranted. He was usually fairly level-headed and mild-mannered. His moirail often cried much easier than he, but even Xavier had not been prepared for what came next. The jadeblood's eyes widened as he watched Nucleo and Eilidh. Realization dawned on him for what was happening. The dark green flush to the others face was the first clue, followed by his proposal.

He knew how much the pair meant to each other. Eilidh couldn't have found a better moirail, they seemed to level each other out. Truthfully, Xavier was thrilled! His matesprit and best friend would hopefully find comfort and peace in one another. Joy made his pumpbiscuit skip a beat as a few stray tears rolled down the freckled jadeblood's face. As the two trolls moved closer to each other, Xavier leaned into Amonee. His arm wrapped around his waist as he held on for moral support. "Ah! I swear on my Mum this is one hell of a way to make a bad situation so much more joyous. I'm so happy for yuh two." His voice had a waver to it as if he would end up crying himself from pure joy. It took him a moment to intake a long slow breath.

Rubbing the corner of his eyes, sniffing some as he tried not to get to worked up and let them share their moment together.

Doutei.

Yamashii.

Hobo Pixi.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:21 pm
What a beautiful sentiment, the words Nucleo was saying! Amonee covered his mouth in flustered emotion as he watched the greenblood blush and stumble over his words to Eilidh. It was truly touching to see and share this moment and he leaned into Xavier as the other jadeblood wrapped an arm around him. He returned the gesture by wrapping one of his own around Xavier's shoulders. He felt giddy with excitement for his friends and tearful from the emotions coursing through him.

"Oh my goodness, this is wonderful! You two are perfect together-" He squeezed his own moirail closer. It was an incredibly feeling to find someone that you loved and trusted enough to share quadrants with. The pale quadrant was especially vulnerable in his opinion but also the most grounding. Amonee wished his other friends all the happiness and comfort in the world going forward with this. Eilidh was the perfect gentle touch for Nucleo's bouts of moodiness while the barista was a strong protector capable of keeping her from harm. One never knew what kind of evils would take interest in the tealblood's abilities and kind nature.

He took this chance to reflect on his own relationship with Xavier and enjoy it. It was trials like these, chasing through dangers together while exploring an unknown and hostile territory, that really put their bonds to the test. He'd felt so frightened and lost on the ships without Xavier's calm thoughtful approach at his side! But together like this, he felt safe and invincible at the same time.

"It really is a joyous occasion, isn't it? We should celebrate!" He commented to Xavier with a bubbly energy inside him. "I saw a small kitchen on one of the other floors... we could make Eilidh's trademark grubloaf together to sweeten tonight even further!" Amonee was no cook but with the patient and talented Eilidh to guide the small happy group of friends, he was sure it'd be the most delicious cake they'd ever eat.

Doutei

leon_a_darkangel

Hobo Pixi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:21 pm
"Thank you." Nucleo flushed as the others began to celebrate around him. He held Eilidh in his arms for a good half minute. Her presence was sweet and warm, a comfort in this difficult time. With so many other things swirling out of control around him, it was relieving to have her as an anchor to ground him. The greenblood smiled at how lucky he was to have met someone so patient and understanding as her. He'd made her wait far too long. All of them, really.

"Ah, let's not- go.... just yet." The greenblood awkwardly released Eilidh to snag Amonee by his jumpsuit before the painter could waltz out of the room! There was still more he wanted to talk about. They'd covered the good news, now it was onto the bad news. His voice wavered as he tried to steel his nerves. It was scary to open up to others, even worse to admit to hiding something for a long time. Hopefully they would understand it wasn't a matter of them not being trustworthy. It was his own fears and concerns that had kept him from doing this. A voice nagged in the back of his mind, reminding him that his friends weren't bad people. They were kind, gentle... forgiving. He could do this.

"There's something else I need to tell you." The barista let out a breath. He did his best to look over at the others and not look away, wanting them to know he was serious about what he was saying. This was in no way a joke or a lie.

"I... I can't remember half of my life. Er, that is... my mind is scrambled. Whenever I reabsorb a clone, our memories get combined in chronological time and... well that's impossible to make sense of." He stated, trying his best to explain it. It'd taken a long time for him to work out what was going on and even longer to admit this to Amonee last sweep. He was grateful to the painter for being so wonderful about his problem and helping to hide it the best he could. But now it was important for those he cared about to know, in case something happened going forward. He needed their help to piece his life together because he was certain they were going to be a part of it.

"So if I've done something... or forgotten anything important for you up to now, I wanted to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. It's just... really messed up and I..." Nucleo apologized, feeling his eyes well up. Tears streamed down his face as he struggled to get the words out. Wiping at them, he felt his chest was exploding from the anxiety of what might happen as well as the relief to finally just tell them.

"I was scared. I didn't know how you'd react, I know this is weird and pretty unbelievable. But I swear, I'm not making this up. It's real."

Yamashii

leon_a_darkangel

Hobo Pixi

Doutei

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:33 pm
Eilidh's pump biscuit was filled with love and happiness despite the previous circumstances. The support that all of them had was phenomenal, touching really. The tealblood never imagined having friends like the ones she had now... Her pale mate, her red mate... Were there even enough quadrants for the one's she cared about?!

Eilidh looked up to Nucleo, watching his expression... did he have something else on his mind? She looked to Amonee when he talked about celebrating. While she was happy and excited for the moment, she was also sore and really exhausted. Before she could say anything, Nucleo spoke. He did have more on his mind. The tealblood looked to her moirail; he looked so serious. What he had to say must be something he has held in for a long time.. much like when she hid her powers from everyone.

Hearing the green blood's words, Eilidh felt sad. He had been dealing with this... alone? She reached out to him, taking his hand in hers and smiling softly to him. "Nucleo, thank you for letting us know." She started, "I have never held anything like that against you and I forgave you long ago.... I am also proud of you for being able to us this... I also want you to know that you aren't alone... We are all here for you... I am here for you. Okay?" She softly reached up and touched his cheek. "We are all in this together. That's what family is for."

Yamashii

leon_a_darkangel

Doutei

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas