Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[prp] A lady to rescue (Tassi, Dea, Monnie)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:17 pm
Tassiel had never told his sisters about the girl he liked. But he needed to tell someone, and obviously T’rel wasn’t trustworthy as he’d told said girl—but maybe Dea was? Or would she tell T’rel that he was keeping secrets—oh why did it even matter? Why did he have to keep his feelings for Bekah secret? She already knew!

He waited for Dea outside the Weyrling barracks. He’d tell her, and maybe she could get their brother off his back.

“Hey Dea! C’mon out. Bring Monnie!”  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:24 pm
Demanthra and Monath were resting in the barracks, after coming back from one of their lessons. Monath was the first one to hear the call from outside and she picked up her head where she was laying. She bent her head down gently to nose her rider, knowing the woman had fallen asleep.

Demanthramine, your brother is outside waiting for you. We should go see what he wants,Monath thought gently to her rider. The young woman's eyes slowly slid open as she looked to the green dragon and nodded her head. She got to her feet, with a small push from her green, before the two headed outside.

"Hey Tass, what's up?"she asked.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:07 am
“Were you sleeping? I’m sorry!” Tass was immediately apologetic as Demanthra come out of the barracks. “Do you want to get something to eat?”

Tassiel offered her his hand and smiled. “Come on,” he said. “We can get bubblypies,” he added. Maybe they could walk to the kitchens and talk. “You know, this girl I’ve liked for two turns...” he hesitated and looked around. “I finally told her. I think she likes me, too.”  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:21 am
Demanthra gave him a soft smile, letting him know that he didn't need to apologize for it. Really, they were just resting after their work today, but she wouldn't say no to spending time with family. She took the hand offered, before motioning to her green to follow them. At the mention of bubblypies, the smile widened, she definitely enjoyed a good bubblypie. As he began to mention the girl he liked and she gently nodded her head. She remembered him mentioning it before, but knew he had been too shy to say anything to the girl.

Oh does Tassiel have a damsel in distress to save?Monath chirped up, seeming to be bouncing along behind them excitedly. She loved a good story about things, it got her imagination running.

"No, Monath, I don't think the girl in question needs saving. However, I am glad you finally told her, brother. Only way you can find out if she likes you is to ask though,"she pointed out.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces