Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Kyou Kara Maou] I think I'm in love! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's cuter?
  Gunter Yay Open Ukeness!
  Wolfram Squeezable fiestiness!
  Yuuri Uh.. Cuteness all around? XD
  Gwendel Big Fluffy Man Wrapped In A Hard Shell!
  Kondra! Yum! XD
View Results

Doi Hachiro

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:36 pm
Who has seen Kyou Kara Maou? I love it! I already love Gunter and Gwendel as well as the cute but fiesty Wolfram! I just want to squeeze him and see if he makes a noise... XD Is that wrong? I am only on like ep 7 or 8. I have all of it and plan on watching. What is everyones fav pairings? I like Gunter/Gwendel(Gunter as uke) Or Yuuri/Konrad(Yuuri as uke) and Wolfram/Yuuri(And wolfram probably as seme but they should be able to switch XD)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:21 pm
I fell in love when I first watched it as well. It's really funny. I think that Yuri and Wolfram are cute, but I like my men a little older so Gwendell and Gunter it is. And the knitting...the knitting is awesome XD  

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Doi Hachiro

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:02 am
For-Chan Cookie
I fell in love when I first watched it as well. It's really funny. I think that Yuri and Wolfram are cute, but I like my men a little older so Gwendell and Gunter it is. And the knitting...the knitting is awesome XD

I like when they pretty much get stoned by the smoke from gunter's weird soup mixture! XD And Assisna is all "Maa, I told them not to inhale any more of that smoke!" XD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:58 pm
YukiroKatsuya
Who has seen Kyou Kara Maou? I love it! I already love Gunter and Gwendel as well as the cute but fiesty Wolfram! I just want to squeeze him and see if he makes a noise... XD Is that wrong? I am only on like ep 7 or 8. I have all of it and plan on watching. What is everyones fav pairings? I like Gunter/Gwendel(Gunter as uke) Or Yuuri/Konrad(Yuuri as uke) and Wolfram/Yuuri(And wolfram probably as seme but they should be able to switch XD)

Totally man, I got the first 6 discs last week, freakin' awesome  

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Doi Hachiro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:04 am
I am now on episode 46. I love it! blaugh Gunter and Wolfram getting hit by Ulrike's spirit power was funny XD Gungun! XD I love it... XD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:17 am
I watched the first volume of the DVD yesterday. ^_^ The whole thing is majorly amusing. xd Yuuri is annoying yet cute. Gwendal knits, I love a guy who can knit. For some reason, the instant my friend (whose DVD it was) and I saw Wolfram, we dubbed him 'that blond pansy'. sweatdrop We probably shouldn't have... but it's just so much fun to refer to him as that. xd
I like Yuuri/Wolfram, but I don't know which one I think of as seme. sweatdrop  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

Adia_Incarnate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:51 pm
I wanna see it so baaaaaaaad....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:09 pm
i have the first...4? no 5 dvds? i cant remember...i didnt know if i liked the series or not...by the time i asked myself whether or not i liked KKM i already had like 4 DVDs...i guess that answered my question whee i cant stand yuuri...so annoying...wolframs cute but my favorite couple is gwendal x gunter heart  

Renegade Jarlaxle

Rose Camilla

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:50 am
I love Kyou Kara Maou I watched the complete series and I loved it. My favorite parring is Yuuri x Gwendel.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:42 pm
Kyou Kara Maou's very amusing. My favorite's either Konrad or Gwendal. I don't have a favorite pairing, but that GwendalxYuri episode was cute. 4laugh  

VividAnxiety

Masamune Jan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:32 pm
I'm on episode 62. My favourite character is Konrad, and I love Konrad X Yuuri ...Heehee. But its so angsty....then again, that's why I like it. I'm weird like that .__.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:59 pm
Kitschy
I'm on episode 60 I think. It's definately one of my favoirite series'.

ShadowedMoonlight
I like Yuuri/Wolfram, but I don't know which one I think of as seme. sweatdrop

I'd consider Yuuri seme. It's weird though. Wolfram is so protective and posessive of Yuuri, but then goes and wears a frilly pink nightgown to bed. confused

I've heard about the nightgown thing. It sounds cute! I think I'm going to hold my judgement until I've seen more of the series, although right now I'm leaning towards Yuuri being seme.  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

kruegs

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:15 pm
Vi-neko
Kyou Kara Maou's very amusing. My favorite's either Konrad or Gwendal. I don't have a favorite pairing, but that GwendalxYuri episode was cute. 4laugh

Who wouldn't love to be handcuffed to Gwendal? Especially if you dangle a little dolphin toy in front of him to watch him blush.User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:07 pm
*squee* Love it! heart Seen to ep. 63 and I can't wait to see the rest! Hopefully the manga will come out here soon, too...  

FireKali Chaos

6,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games