Submit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Is there a wolf among us...?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:56 am
Day 1
Site: Alpha 1C
Word count: 309

Wander (Pennie!) held on for a bit as they zoomed along. Just had to stare out the window until they got there. To the site. The site where they were going to start their mission! For real! Wow... Kinda scary. But she was doing it. Committed. Proving herself. Actually here, despite all of the anxiety. Her hands continued to sweat. Abby slept on her shoulders in the meantime. They soon came to a stop.

Wander got off the transport and just had to. Breathe. Wander had a group, her boys, and it would be okay! Yeah! And Poe was with them, so he was okay. None of that space zombie stuff that could hurt him! They could help each other and keep one another safe. Maybe even have...fun? They were already playing, kind of. Doing dress up, though Sonnie was playing that game the most out of everyone with his frog mask. She wasn't really trying to hide as much as he was; just a name change, really. She didn't have to work too hard anyway with that. They had these cute uniforms and their lanyards. And they were gonna camp, too! Pretty exciting for her to think about. She could share tents with everyone at least once, maybe...

The site they arrived at wasn't much of a site yet, she noticed. A lot of hard work still left to do. But they could do it! And take the stuff they needed in the meantime... Maybe she had to make that into a game, or something, to keep herself from worrying about it too much. They were gonna make Byakko proud. And maybe she could do something right for once...

Wander looked over at her friends, sparking a little. "I-is e-everyone r-ready t-to g-go?" She looked about further, then... She blinked, seeing someone. A familiar face. "Tsarzi!"

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:03 pm

Day 1
Word count: 345

Poe managed to wrangle his group together easily enough - Wander and Sonnie coming along with him was to expected, really. He knew they would. He wasn't sure... who he would go with, if not them, actually. He chose this. To be with them, because they needed him more... right? He had Cynril too.

Either way. Poe was ready. It was going to be tough here, on the ground. Trying not to get caught. Doing a good job. Being supportive of Sonnie and Cynril and Wander, and keeping them safe too. He bit his lip, clutching one of his hands to his chest, fiddling with the zipper on his worksuit, jacket worn over top. He could do it.

After all, this was his decision, his choice.

"Yeah, I'm good," Poe mumbled when Wander spoke. He looked as Wander called out to someone. Tsarzi. The name was familiar, a friend of hers-- Alpha Wulf! That's right. They saw her at Superstar Authority. But Poe looked at his group. "Uh, Pennie, Froggy, Isthai. We gotta make sure we know what kinda material and stuff we're working with... it's a pretty new site. So. There's a lot to find out first," he added idly, looking around at the other workers on site. So much construction... "If you need my help with anything. Um. Let me know?" He wasn't sure where to start, but he turned to Sonnie and Cynril while Wander addressed Tsarzi.

Poe supposed he could walk around with some of them, try to find something he could do. Material he could help "misplace," sending crates back to the rebel safehouse, or something like that. He wasn't enough help last time they needed resources - only a child then, more concerned with freeing himself from the military database of criminals, but. He hadn't managed to get any information back to the Phoenix Initiative then.

"Actually, does anyone wanna come with me while I, go, and get some stuff built? I think there's really plenty to do but... maybe some company would be nice," he said, pushing his goggles up.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:23 pm
Day 1
Word count: 312

Cynril had been... Anxious. That was one way to sum up how he was feeling at the moment. Sure stealing things wasn't that hard -nor that easy- but the fact that he had to work in a team made his mind race. The mutantblooded boy gulped as Wander and Poeias spoke. He... Didn't have much to say, nothing worth saying really his input never helped anyone.

He really wanted to help as much as he could but the fear of disappointing everyone held him back. Why did Wander chose him to be in the group? Didn't she remember how he messed up twice during bloodfest? This was serious, this would end up badly if they got caught because of him and his foolishness. Cynril stared into space, gaze focus on their new surroundings while he felt his bloodpusher pang against his chest. The child did his best to calm down his nerves, breathing in and out, in and out in a stable pattern to relax himself. He needed to pull himself together for whatever was to come.

Looking through his pockets absentmindedly, Cynril grabbed a few washers and stuffed them into his mouth to relax himself and his aching gums. Probably the stress was adding up to his pain, or maybe the washers were the cause of his mouth-ache. "U-um." Cynril stuttered, looking down at his feet so he wouldn't make eye contact with anyone. He just ended up nodding, not finding the strength to use his words.

The site itself was very new and he could only imagine the things they would find. The mount of valuables that he could take back to the swamp and show Byakko-- the amount of things that he could BITE on... Poe had asked who would like to go with him and keep him company to which the child replied, "I-I do... If that's ok with y-you..."

purplerosesbeauty

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Taki-di

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:26 pm
Day 1
Word count: 534

Tsarzi was quite aware of the impeding day that work on the ground level on the launch sites was pressing in , and when it when finally here she was ready. Up until now, she had continued with her daily commitment to be at the Lightseekers Settlement, volunteering time and energy to see the construction through. Great headway had already been made, but Tsarzi was not quite patient enough to take a break or pull away from the goals she'd set for herself to see the place finished as soon as possible. It was fulfilling work, letting her learn and act. It had been a while since she'd spent a night not spreading gravel or feeding livestock and checking in on the various groups chipping away at work that needed done. The change of pace was both refreshing and irksome. She didn't like leaving anything unfinished, but she'd nearly burnt herself out a few times working over there already. She just needed to do better then.

She blew a sigh out her nose and glanced over to where Lupos was lazily inspecting the fresh work site.

Hard to do better when she wasn't there. Be that as it may, most progress on the Settlement was on temporary pause as the space crew and Panili were out here working too. The interests of the croup went beyond just building their own place to live. They had eyes on something grander. change as a whole would be hard to come across, but it was a challenge Tsarzi had readily signed herself up for.

If anything, the work here shouldn't be any worse than learning construction.

She'd arrived a little early with the other lightseekers, not too much so, but enough to scope out what she'd be dealing with, preferring to have an idea of what this would involve. Double check on what they should be keeping an eye out for, things to remember and take note of. And extra chance to go over the transmitter installation process. With her tasks fresh in mind, Tsarzi was preparing to find work to throw herself into, possibly get involved with some of that heavier machinery and maybe spot some ideal places for transmitter installation. Her interest in mechanics was piqued, so that was sounding appealing.

The sound of her own name drew her eyes, but she did not afford her full attention until she saw who it was. Wander was with a group of a few others it appeared. A good plan, there was a lot of work to get done and extra hands working together was only a bad plan when you needed less hands. For this kind of work though, more hands was the way to go. That did beg to question what Wander wanted from her. Tsarzi approached the group with her usual sense of purpose, Lupos perking up a little when he noticed his pup stalking off.

"Wander," Tsarzi greeted, or well, as close to a greeting as you would get out of her. The flat tone certainly didn't reveal much of how Tsarzi felt about the chance encounter, but the nod of acknowledgement was about as friendly as she got. "Did you need something?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:55 pm
Day 1
Word count: 309 + 126

Ah- yes. Right. Tsarzi knew the name...she shouldn't be using. Uh... Wander swallowed. "Y-yes! Th-though o-on o-official r-records...i-it's Pennie. W-Wander is just a n-nickname." She looked back at the others, rubbing the back of her head sheepishly. Oops. Well. That one bit her in the butt quick. "A-at a p-p-place l-like this...o-official n-names a-a-are important I-I think... Aaa...."

Well, maybe she fixed that goof. Maybe. "A-anyway! Um... I-is it j-just y-you out here? A-any friends?" Tsarzi seemed alone, as always. It was sad, in a way. Strong, but also... Sad. Did she ever get lonely?

"Aaaa... I-if y-you d-don't have a group, you c-can w-work with us!" A bunch of rebels, but one outsider wouldn't be too bad, right? Tsarzi was a very disinterested person anyway.

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:44 pm
Day 1
Word count: 308

At this point, Sonnie had pulled back his Froggy mask in favor of, well, breathing a bit more comfortably during physical labor. Besides, he was mostly among friends! And he got the feeling they would appreciate it more to see his real, friendly face. He gave Cynril a reassuring pat, then a thumbs up. They were all in this together.

Then, Sonnie meandered up between Wander and this new troll, Tsarzi. While meeting someone new was always a bit scary, Sonnie was quick to show up and defend his friend and fellow rebel. "W-we call her Wander b-because she gets lost a lot." Sonnie couldn't find the strength to make eye contact with Tsarzi, so he settled for holding Wander's hand and staring at the ground.

"Umm..." he didn't know what else to say. He should introduce himself, right? "I-I'm Froggy... Froggy Friend..." He mumbled, digging his toes into the dirt. This was... difficult. What was he supposed to talk about now? He didn't have any hobbies besides puppets, and puppets were kind of weird...

"D-do you know stuff about construction?" He finally asked. He guessed he had some rudimentary ideas, after helping out with some construction in Salamire. He even helped build up his own little hive, too. "M-maybe we can teach each other new stuff ab-bout b-buildin..." He mumbled off, looking over at Wander. Looking at her made him feel a bit better. Soon, he was smiling again, too.

"What do you think, Wander?" He shook her hand, swinging it back and forth. "Does that sound like fun?" Sonnie glanced at the floor again, gathering the courage to glance up at Tsarzi. "What do you think?" He asked the blueblood, nerves firing all at once. He hoped the highblood had something nice to add, or else he had no idea how to react in this situation.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:38 am
Day 2
Word count: 306

Wander heard someone come up behind her and breathed a sigh of relief. A back up. She could try to go it alone, but she realized quickly how much it felt better to have someone help. Without her even asking! Or being needy!

She heard Sonnie speak up, and she looked at him. A little surprised, actually, that it was his him. As in...him, without the mask, engaging with this new person on her behalf. Very sweet and brave. But maybe you had to be out here. Ah... She shouldn't think about it too much. She was happy he was here, though.

But. Oh. Getting lost a lot as a cover. Ah... Thanks...? Wander found herself unsure how to feel about that one. She squeezed Sonnie's hand anyway. As he spoke, she looked back to Poe and Cynril. They would be okay in the meantime, though part of her worried about Cyn all the time. Well, of course. He was...yes. He needed someone to keep him okay. Everyone else here had a lusus, a real lusus. And without that, to start, he needed his friends. Cynril needed someone to keep an eye on him even if he did, the goober and she was...uh...well, she was sure here but.
That only meant so much.

She glanced over at Sonnie, noting his own obvious nerves. He was trying, though! Wander felt pride well up. Trying meant a lot in timesl ike these. She couldn't help but giggle, too, at him swinging her hand. "Y-yes!" she perked up. "This i-is m-my g-good, good friend F-F-Froggy! I-I'm working with m-my good friends on this good mission and I-I think y-you're a friend too, s-so-" she halted. Was that too forward of her? "U-um. S-s-o....I-I...r-really hope y-you'll want to w-w-work with us. B-but i-it's okay if...if you don't. U-um..."

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Taki-di

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:47 pm
Day 2
Word count: 920, whoops

Tsarzi's face remained impassive, the only shift being a slight quick of an eyebrow. The name drop was not something she expected to lead to a reveal of information like this. Which was rather odd to come up now and not before. Tsarzi and Wander had run into each other a couple times and she had initially introduced herself as Wander. She had never faltered at being addressed as such before either, beyond her natural stumbling that is.

Curious.

That didn't mean something was off though, Tsarzi reasoned. Introducing yourself simply by the name you wished to be called was common. Most trolls stuck to their given names, but nicknames existsed, monikers, titles. She herself went by αwulf in Superstar Authority, preferring for masses to know her by a stage name.

The odd part was pointing out that it was Pennie on official records. Did it matter? It only would if Tsarzi was reporting her or doing paperwork. Did she want her to be calling her Pennie? It shouldn't matter, if she prefers to go by Wander. Her lanyard, Tsarzi noted, stated Pennie quite boldly. It just seemed odd to bring up without prompting, but Wander was quite unsure of herself, in Tsarzi's experience, even when she had no need to be.

For the moment, Tsarzi set the name question aside to respond to Wander's inquiries.

"I came with the rest of the Lightseeker's crew, if that's what you mean," Tsarzi said, glancing over the two trolls splitting away from the group Wander had been in and the other approaching. Tsarzi looked back to Wander at the offer to work together, considering it. She had come in with the other Lightseekers, yes, but many had split off to form up with friends or associates to pick out work they wanted. Tsarzi was perfectly fine joining in where help was needed, but as she'd already figured, jobs like these went better the more hands. coordinated hands at least. She wouldn't mind working together since the offer was made.

As Tsarzi was mulling over her answer, the approaching troll arrived and there was a note of familiarity about them that gave Tsarzi pause as she considered him. That outfit and the bunched up mask, she'd seen them somewhere in person, not just in passing in a costume shop.

If Tsarzi was only a little curious before, she was suspicious now, her eyes narrowing ever so slightly. Wander, wandering off, getting lost, that made sense. Phonetically, it made sense as a moniker, but that wasn't true. Tsarzi distinctly recalled it being Wander that, despite insecurities, located and led her to a music store Tsarzi had been searching for at Bloodfest.

This kid seemed just as shy, if not more so than Wander was, but that did not discourage the notion that had just taken root. That was a lie. Now she wanted to know why.

The name business was temporarily put on hold as the recognition clicked at the name. She never learned the kid's name before, but Froggy, frog suit. It called back the distinct fizzling burn of artificial flavors and mouthfuls of sugar. Yes, she remembered that frog suit now.

"Mmm, Tsarzi," she offered, not recalling if she'd introduced herself before or if the other even remembered her. She took note of the body language, the handholding. The good friends part wasn't a lie and having others you knew well that understood your problems meant they might be able to help better. She shifted slightly, relaxing a little now that something more productive had come up. "I've been spending a lot of time familiarizing myself with construction recently. General upkeep and machinery too. The Lightseekers Settlement has been taking a lot of work to get it up and functional. I'd be interested in learning from each other. What have you built?"

She felt it logical to conclude that Froggy had some sort of experience with construction to be offering to teach on it. A fortunate opportunity. Tsarzi was always up for more information, tips that may help improve work over at the Settlement, and if not, she would not mind teaching Froggy at all. Nervous as he seemed, he had made the offer, presumably he could maintain that for an exchange like this. He certainly seemed to brighten and settle with Wander's company for support. Good to see they at least found ways to work with their weaknesses.

Back on the subject of Wander, Tsarzi eyed her again. She was acting no less friendly, neither of them were. But that misdirection they attempted to feed her was hanging over Tsarzi and she would not be letting it go. Why were they lying though. Both Wander and Froggy were in on it, but what was it exactly.

Tsarzi blinked impassively at the friend comment. Did she now. That was.

Odd.

Not Tsarzi's problem is she wanted to see things that way but certainly a new one. Perhaps Wander formed attachments very easily. More pressing things to think about than that.

"Working in a group would likely be more effective given the nature of the work we're doing. So yes, I'll work with you," Tsarzi answered before shooting off her own question. "Are you asking me to call you Pennie or Wander. You've pointed out that Wander is a nickname but I never asked. And despite you feeling it important to use official names, Froggy just said that he and others call you Wander. So what are you wanting me to call you."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:15 pm

Day 2
Word count: 312

Poe tilted his head at Cyn, and took his hand. "Oh! Yeah. That'd be be good. I'd love to have you with me." But wait. What did he have in his mouth? "Ah, hang on, C- uh. Isthai. You uh, you can't just, have things inside your mouth that way, wow." He knelt down slightly, holding his hand out for Cynril to spit it out in. "I'll... I can try to find something better for you, but, I don't like, you just, putting stuff in there. We don't know what's safe," he said.

He knew Cynril didn't have a lusus either, like Maneki. And that Byakko had taken him in. That was probably why he did things like that, but Poe couldn't help but worry. In a construction site that could be really dangerous to just put things in your mouth! And Poe was determined to keep them all safe.

"I'm not mad, okay? Just. We gotta be really careful!" Poe brightened a little, and looked back at where Alpha Wulf was speaking to Wander and Sonnie. "Those two will be okay while we walk and talk," he said quietly, standing straight,and waving at them while he stepped away.

With Cyn at his side, Poe walked through the construction site, checking boxes of material. There was a lot of raw materials he could see - metals, wood, small fiddly parts. And the tools to use them. He was glad to be wearing his jacket, zipping it tightly against his chest as he looked for things he could reasonably take for the PI. He couldn't be so overt as to simply take things, but in the chaos, Poe could figure out a way to redirect things. For now, he kept an eye on what material there was.

"Um, so. It'll be okay," he murmured to Cynril. "I won't let you get in trouble."

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:14 am
Day 3
Word count: 306

Lightseekers...? Wander tried to keep up, but she didn't know what that was. Would it be dumb of her to ask? Bad to pretend she knew? Wander just didn't know. A settlement... Some organization. That's all she got. With construction! Wow! Dangerous for a child. Tzarsi was so cool like that. Always doing cool new things. Heck, she was a celebrity and acting like it was nothing at all! But nothing seemed to get to the blueblooded child. Very calm. A little intimidating, but oddly relaxing at the same time. Well. When Wander didn't feel like she was getting grilled, anyway.

Speaking of, what few dwindling good feelings she kept up through Tsarzi's words completely shriveled as Tsarzi prompted her. Ooh, boy. She sure felt like she was sinking all of a sudden. But Sonnie was here, and no one would get mad at her. She just had to be smart and nice and... Ugh, here we go. "U-um. Yes. Right. W-well. Uh. P-P-Pennie's good...while w-we're here, a-anyway. I've, u-uh, s-seen p-people get grilled for using n-nicknames... I th-think they're trying t-too weed out p-people pretending t-to be w-who th-they're not. I-I guess. A-and I d-don't want to g-get yelled at, s-s-so... Yeah. I-I'm a-asking everyone t-to call me that w-while we're doing official things like this..." Wander then lowered her voice. "I-I d-didn't realize th-th-the military w-was that intense about this k-kinda stuff. It's r-really scary. I don't want to gget in trouble for nothing..."

Jeez, she felt so bad. But she had to lie and get things straightened out! Just in case!

"I-I'm glad you're g-going to join us, though! M-maybe you can show us a-any tricks you picked up? U-um. I h-haven't done a lot of construction m-myself...b-besides tree hives...but I want to learn! W-we all do. It's i-important stuff to know, huh?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:48 pm
Day 3
Word count: 316

Cynril seemed to lighten up when Poe told him it would be okay to keep him company. What did made him go back to his anxious self was the fact that the greenblood had taken notice of the objects being chewed. The mutantblooded child didn't understand the problem. He usually did this, didn't he? But why was it something that concerned everyone in the swamp? He chewed on dirt, he'd have to spit it out, he chewed on toys and it had to go out of his mouth right away... So why? Sure, he'd been slowly learning which things taste good and which absolutely did not, but something deep inside him kept insisting him to do so. Something made him persistent, eating substances such as dirt or paint that have no nutritional value. It seemed that he would not stop eating things that were not food, even when nearly ever troll he knew tried to stop it.

Cynril looked down, semi ashamed of himself while being scolded. The mutant later opened his mouth, stuck his tongue out so the washers would slide off his tongue and placed them on Poe's hand. So much for his calming his nerves. "M'kay..." He nodded and took the teen's hand to hold. The construction site had many things to offer. Many.... chewables and possibly dangerous things. Oh how he just wanted to chew on stuff. With a few skips, Cynril looked around the site with wonder, thinking what could he possibly retrieve from here? There were more than a few cardboard boxes, would Byakko want them? Cynril sure wanted them. He could use them for his cardboard city that he'd eventually expand.

"Huh?" He looked up for a second. "Th-thanks... I t-try not to get you in trouble..." He smiled. He looked down for a moment before whispering. "H-how will I know i-if Byakko will want the things I-I find?"  

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Taki-di

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:41 pm
Rp only post!

Day 3
Site:
Word count: 394

Tsarzi blinked impassively at Wander, considering the new information. Tsarzi herself didn't go by a nickname herself and didn't socialize much, so she didn't know many trolls that did. Her time so far has been with the Lightseekers who went by their official names, so they hadn't been subject to questioning. She hadn't seen anyone get stopped herself, but, that was a solid explanation that made sense. There was trouble with rebels for the empire, though Tsarzi cared little for the ordeal beyond information. It would make sense to be targeting trolls that were heard using names different than those on their lanyards.

Scary, perhaps. More of a nuisance than anything else.

Still. That explanation of the nickname stuck out. an inconsistent factor. The stumble at the beginning of Wander's explanation struck off key a bit too, but the explanation was sound and Tsarzi had no reason to doubt it. Her suspicions could be put on the backburner for now, but she would be keeping an eye on them. She wasn't sure what she was watching for, maybe something to explain the lie. Perhaps proof it wasn't a lie. If it was a lie, that would beg to question what else might be a lie. Hmm.

"It's not worth worrying about too much as long as you have nothing to hide, but it would be a waste of time. Better to circumvent it," Tsarzi said, rolling her shoulders and glancing back to the main thoroughfare of the construction site. Lie or not, she had gotten an answer and it made sense. There was no need to go digging for more answers to questions she hadn't formed. Curiosity settled for the time being, Tsarzi's attention was back on the important matters at hand. She was getting tired of idling. The heavy machinery seemed to be out of her option pool now. How unpleasant, but she would have other chances. Still, the longer they stood around, the less got done.

"Learning is good, especially of practical skills," Tsarzi affirmed, inclining her head slightly and motioning for them to come with her. It was time they find something to do. "How about we get to work while we talk. You've worked on tree hives, Pennie. I still want to know what you've made Froggy. Do you have any preferences of what kind of work we start with."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:16 am
Day 4
Site: Beta 2C
Word count: 302

Tsarzi became pretty agreeable after Wander presented her excuse. Inside, she breathed a sigh of relief. She didn't have to keep trying to pull herself out of this awful pit she made for herself... Well, for now. But that would be then!

She wasn't going to argue when she had an out. Maybe it made Tsarzi think less of her? Even though...? Wander wasn't sure of Tsarzi's opinion. She continued to be unsure as they hit up their next site. Another fresh one... After a bit, they had done pretty well on the other one. It was done, and they could move on. Wander had even gotten to drop some stuff off for the rebels, too! Doing pretty well so far.

Hopefully she was proving to Tsarzi that she was capable. Despite feeling like a dingus...all the time. She wanted this troll to like her, but she wasn't sure why. Maybe because it was a challenge? Young rebels seemed to like her okay without her trying too hard. Perhaps a lot of that was pity. But on the Outside, you had to make an effort. And an Outside blueblood no less... Maybe because she was nicer than Wander expected bluebloods to be? Though that standard was basically 'doesn't pick on lowbloods'. Hm. Perhaps she could talk to Poe about it. Or maybe he'd know someone she could talk to about it.

She kept thinking as she got to work, but had to set her inner conflicts aside. Had to get going on this! Build a thing, steal some stuff. Wander started carrying some supplies in her arms and looked over at her group. "H-how i-is everyone d-doing?"

Maybe she'd get someone to go with her as she went to do...something...with these. Oh, jeez, did she blank out during instruction time? Oh dear...

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Taki-di

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:30 pm
Day 4
Site: Beta 2C
Word count: 370

The group worked pretty well together and they were able to breeze through work on Alpha 1A.

Tsarzi would not say she's unsociable, that would be a lie. She has little patience for slacking, for waste, and many trolls were subject to behaviors or tendencies that she was not willing to put up with, simple. The group she'd chosen to work with managed okay though, and she found herself able to get into the working rhythm, stopping to assist as needed or talk shop. She kept an eye on them sure, but with an answer to her questions, she found herself more taken by the goal at hand. Luckily the work effort being put forth on the overall towards seeing the sites complete was solid and steady, something that Tsarzi appreciated. If things continued at the pace, the worksites would be done well before launch.

She of course paid careful attention to conversations to see if anything of import was being said, it would do no good to be working with a group but then miss vital communications. Cooperation hinged on being clear with who you're working with.

Tsarzi broke away every so often when they passed somewhere she knew the Lightseekers were working to put up transmitters and put an emphasis or recycling and making use of all supplies, especially that which the military was looking to trash. She may be working with a group of non affiliated trolls for general work, but that wasn't about to divert Tsarzi's efforts. She had a commitment to help with the Lightseekers ad frankly saw more worth to their efforts in this space endeavor than the militaries by a long shot. For now she was nearby, helping bundle and box, pulling plastic ties tight and cutting off the excess. Tsarzi hopped off the stack of lumber she'd been helping tie, considering Wander for a moment.

Mmm, idle talk then, but, she was trying to see that everyone was working okay. Acceptable, though a troll should speak up if they aren't.

"Fine. Do you need help with any of that," Tsarzi inquired flatly, walking closer to check on the other kid. She seemed unsure on what she was even doing with the bundle.

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff