Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xa44s RPs

Back to Guilds

I do RPs 

Tags: Adventure, Fantasy 

Reply Xa44s RPs
RP EPISODE 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikxr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:07 pm
Haru Yates

Xa44

"So, uh, I know you guys will probably say no, but I think we should get Sean to come with us. She'd be able to help us a lot. And she's nearby, us cyborgs can sense eachother and if we're nearby."

(she isn't annoying anymore, and she has character development now lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:10 pm
]
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

jimmy:you loose nothing as of now but with it you can do so much more but if you dont want to help me nothing in your life will change
Tona:so what does a soumamori even do
Jimmy:it works differently for every person normaly is has something to do with the person and is not just random

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:13 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-

Xa44

Shiki: *to himself* Huh. Forgot Sean was a girl. *says to Autunm,* I'll take Sean over Hyakuga, over there. *gestures to where Kagayaku is*
Kengo: *recalling the time he was nearly tempted to shoot Sean for being an a*** ...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:16 pm
Haru Yates

Xa44

"Don't call me that!" Kagayaku tries punching Shiki (except she's basically a hologram, so it doesn't really work)

"I won't let Sean be an a*****e again."  

Strikxr

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:18 pm
]
-Anime-Trxsh-

(REALLY SORRY just checked my notes and having them there will mess up a lot of things and also they would start with a soumamori witch would break more things thinking about it probably should have planed for that but well 17 paragraphs of notes is a lot already)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:19 pm
Xa44

(idk maybe have someone go and take it?)  

Strikxr

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:24 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-

(Theres more problems then that they where the 1 with ice powers right if so that messes up a lot of things like at least 4+ magor events and probaby some others I missed)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:26 pm
Xa44

(sean has pyrokinesis [fire powers])  

Strikxr

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:30 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-

Xa44

Shiki: *Only chuckles at Kagayaku's attempts to do him harm*
Kengo: *still studying the map* That would be appreciated considering Sean's less than amicable personality, but you should ask Alex about that. Especially because Alex won't hesitate to fry Sean's circuits if she gets on his bad side. *looks at Jimmy again* I can't see us reclaiming our soumamoris that easily. Timmy took them from us and I doubt he'll leave them unprotected or give them back. Considering how quickly he beat us down. I'd say we aren't ready to face the giant again anytime soon.
Shiki: *frowns* Yeah, he got us good. I still can't believe he knocked me out... Musta hit my head or something... *rubs the back of his head with his good hand* Feels like I got whip-lash.

[EDITx2:Ohhhhhhh wait. is "them" talking about Sean? Sorry, feel free to tell Kengo he's wrong unless he's not. Also, pronouns, please. Like, less general ones, please.]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:32 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-

(Oh ok perfict then actually that fixes a minor problem I had ok bring them but just to let you know there soumamori might...wait better idea she run into timmy if there that close its possible and you can say they where looking for autumn or they they wjere invited but didint know where to go still this works)  

Xa44
Captain

Strikxr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:32 pm
Haru Yates

Xa44

"Well dammit, the hit Shiki got didn't give him any common sense! Also, if Sean pisses anyone off, Autumn will be the one frying her circuits."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:34 pm
Xa44

(well i gtg to bed, ill add sean into the rp tomorrow.)  

Strikxr

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:51 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

jimmy:thats a lot a places to be and from what I know timmy only acts when he needs to so he must see you as a threat to him*kengo can feel the map pulling at him*
alex:and what is he trying to do
tona: does it matter come on it'll be fun going on an adventure
jimmy:I dont know  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:13 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-

Xa44

Shiki: *@Kagayaku* Says the hologram that thinks she can hit me. You may be surprised to know that I have more common sense than I let on. *smirks* Besides, nothing gets done unless you try.
Kengo: *still looking at the map, reaches out and runs his fingers over it* ... Where exactly is this map from?  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:01 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

jimmy:timmy dr*everyone starting with kengo gets sucked into the map*
*you can see that your in a forest a mountain can be see in the distans other then that nothing*
Alex:*draws lex*what just happened

Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces