Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xa44s RPs

Back to Guilds

I do RPs 

Tags: Adventure, Fantasy 

Reply Xa44s RPs
RP EPISODE 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:10 pm
Haru Yates
Xa44
Haru Yates

(Something to do with the time travel thing)
*bopen throws his sword up into the sky, it appears to have vanished completely, the boat is starting to fall to its side water covers the flow and it is startingto get hard to stand*
Alex: lets just end this*jumps off the skeletons body stabing lex into the ground and trys to zap bopen*

[um... we are all standing on a WET deck, right? o.O
Also, I can't remember the quote. Kengo's gonna have a hard time telling the others what it said if I don't remember it. (although he did wonder if the timetravel thing was related. He missed his chance to mention it way back because he still doesn't trust Jimmy, who was with them at the time, but this kinda confirms it.)]

(Forgot to say alex is standing on his sword. For now we will say it was"when the children of time gather a great power is unleashed" don't remember exactly but that is close)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:36 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates
Xa44
(Something to do with the time travel thing)
*bopen throws his sword up into the sky, it appears to have vanished completely, the boat is starting to fall to its side water covers the flow and it is startingto get hard to stand*
Alex: lets just end this*jumps off the skeletons body stabing lex into the ground and trys to zap bopen*

[um... we are all standing on a WET deck, right? o.O
Also, I can't remember the quote. Kengo's gonna have a hard time telling the others what it said if I don't remember it. (although he did wonder if the timetravel thing was related. He missed his chance to mention it way back because he still doesn't trust Jimmy, who was with them at the time, but this kinda confirms it.)]

(Forgot to say alex is standing on his sword. For now we will say it was"when the children of time gather a great power is unleashed" don't remember exactly but that is close)

[Thanks. Also, I meant the rest of us! (because if you shock Bopen, then the electricity may travel through the layer of water on the deck.) Just trying to find out if Shiki needs to notice this and pick up the others before the attack actually connects. (battery is gonna die soon, so goodnight!)]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:39 pm
Haru Yates

(Yeah the ground is very wet, and alex can control his powers enough to where it won't(also if he is aiming at the head))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:03 am
Xa44

Kengo: ! *listens to the familiar words, eyes widening as he realizes he's heard them before, still breathing in quick shallow gasps*

Shiki: Tch. *looking kinda annoyed that he hasn't actually killed anything himself, (Alex makes it look so easy!), turns to Kengo* You ok?

Kengo: *feeling shaky, swallows dryly, speaking between breaths* T-the... ch-children of time... *trying to be calm, but not doing a very good job of it*

Shiki: Eh? *briefly looks up for any signs of a falling sword, then glances back at Alex attacking before turning back to Kengo, lifting him up and heaving him over shoulder. Then he rushes to Tona's side, intending to do the same.*  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:46 pm
Haru Yates

*alex jumps at bopen punching him in the face and the party gets covered in a bright light and you are all back*
Alex:..., good we're back...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:42 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

*alex jumps at bopen punching him in the face and the party gets covered in a bright light and you are all back*
Alex:..., good we're back...

[back where, exactly? Jimmy's place?]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:07 pm
Haru Yates

(It is alex/tonas house, but yes you are all back home also)
*shiki LEVELED UP, he now has a stretchy ghost arm*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:19 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

(It is alex/tonas house, but yes you are all back home also)
*shiki LEVELED UP, he now has a stretchy ghost arm*

[Awesome pixel art. Hooray for Shiki's new Devil Bringer! (or something like that razz )]
... Ok, so when you say "you are all back home also", do you mean to say that Kengo and Shiki are home-planet home? Or are they at Alex/Tona's house too?]

Shiki: *puts down Kengo and looks at his arm, feeling a little different. Silently removes his mechanical arm, letting it clatter to the floor*

Kengo: *Still looking freaked out, staring at the floor. He seems startled as he hears the metal clatter, looking up suddenly to evaluate his surroundings*  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:30 pm
Haru Yates

(yeah your all in the same spot)
*the gem on the crown seems to have vanished*
jimmy: that was fast, good job. actually you are all almost done with your quest thinking about it
alex: right...*walks over to check on tona*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:41 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

(yeah your all in the same spot)
*the gem on the crown seems to have vanished*
jimmy: that was fast, good job. actually you are all almost done with your quest thinking about it
alex: right...*walks over to check on tona*

[o.O Was Jimmy's base of operations always at Alex/Tona's house? *thought Jimmy had his own house, for some reason*]

Shiki: *still wearing the crown* Hey, guys, I think I can use my old arm again! Well, not the same old arm, but the missing part of it. I can feel it, and it's not just phantom pain this time! I'm gonna call it, "Phantom Pain"!

Kengo: *sits up straighter, still pale, but beginning to catch his breath/calm down a little. (still shaken)* I heard a voice... it spoke of the... the children of time... *looks at Alex* I... I've heard it before...

Shiki: *looks curiously at Kengo* hah?  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:50 pm
Haru Yates

(nope, jimmy is a hobo)
alex: so what do you think this has to do with my father...
tona:*starting to wake up*..?, are we safe?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:03 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

(nope, jimmy is a hobo)
alex: so what do you think this has to do with my father...
tona:*starting to wake up*..?, are we safe?

Shiki: ? *@Tona* Yeah, we should be now. I got my arm's ghost back, Tona! See? *holds up his ghost arm* [Is it visible? (to Shiki or to others?)]

Kengo: *@Alex* I... don't know. *finally regaining his breath, looks at Alex and repeats what the voice said* "When the children of time gather, a great power is unleashed." I think that whatever is going on involves that girl and that boy that we met a year ago. They were displaced by time, if I remember correctly, and they were both related to you, Alex.
Shiki: *looks at Alex*  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:11 pm
Haru Yates

alex: but how did this skeleton know of it, we arn't from that world
tona: wow! what does it do?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:46 am
Xa44
Haru Yates

alex: but how did this skeleton know of it, we arn't from that world
tona: wow! what does it do?

Kengo: *takes a breath* There was a violet light... *pauses* Assuming that the voice came from the skeleton itself, and not from another entity controlling it... *thinking about Alex's connection to his father, and wondering if/how the connection might extend to his descendants.* Maybe his goal is related to your angel lineage.

Shiki: hm? I dunno. *raises fists in a boxer pose, then throws a punch towards the wall with his ghost arm (not necessarily trying to punch anything, but punching as hard as he can none-the-less)*  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:38 pm
Haru Yates

alex: ... who knows
Tona: it seems very powerful, but that's interesting. It seems like you regained something that was lost...  
Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games