Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xa44s RPs

Back to Guilds

I do RPs 

Tags: Adventure, Fantasy 

Reply Xa44s RPs
RP EPISODE 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:07 pm
Xa44
-Anime-Trxsh-

[@Xa44: Remember when I said that Shiki's arm had partially grown back since the last RP? Well, I am still having the hardest time picturing him with a mechanical hand only! I know this is bad form (or it's related to gomodding the past), but can I possibly edit the past to make it so that Shiki's arm is mechanical from above the elbow down, as you had originally intended? Because for some reason that's become easier to imagine for me, second only to NO missing limbs at all! (Because 2 years lacking steady regeneration makes less sense, so I wana ditch what doesn't work with this universe) What do ya say? I'm willing to go back and edit my earlier posts to fix it if you're ok with it...]

Kengo: ... *Looking for signs of bears*
Shiki: Hopefully they'll cost less than an arm and a leg; I've lost enough limbs already!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:46 pm
Haru Yates
-Anime-Trxsh-

(well shiki fully regrowing his hand/arm is no because if you haven't picked up on it ,it is related to the soumamori any other changes with that I don't really care, well as long as you don't go and say if he looks at the moon he'll become a giant sea turtle or something)
*you see some animal footprints going in a circle but they dont seam to go anywhere*

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:43 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Xa44
(well shiki fully regrowing his hand/arm is no because if you haven't picked up on it ,it is related to the soumamori any other changes with that I don't really care, well as long as you don't go and say if he looks at the moon he'll become a giant sea turtle or something)
*you see some animal footprints going in a circle but they dont seam to go anywhere*

[No, no, I wasn't asking if he could regrow it! Quite the opposite, actually! I want his arm to have not grown back at all! (You already told me it can't grow back completely because of the plot, but I had insisted in the past that his arm should have regenerated at least somewhat.) Since I've learned to think of this reality as an alternate universe from the one that my characters were originally designed for, I'm asking if I can completely undo Shiki's regenerated arm and remove his regenerative ability for the sake of the RP. You cool with that?]

Kengo: *looks at the trees (trunks, then branches) for more signs of wildlife* ...
Shiki: *placing his hands behand his head as he walks* Maybe we should use something as bear-bait?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:58 pm
Haru Yates
-Anime-Trxsh-

(do what you want)
*you see the bear sitting in a tree above the footprints*

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:11 am
-Anime-Trxsh-
Xa44
(do what you want)

[So you're ok with it then? Shiki's arm will be robotic from the mid-upper arm down. (It shouldn't really be all that noticeable a change as far as the story or dialogue is concerned.)]

Kengo: ! *freezes/stops in his tracks, looking straight at the bear.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:36 pm
Haru Yates
-Anime-Trxsh-

*the bear jumps down the ground shaking as he does making everyone lose there balance and tona trips from it*  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:58 am
Xa44
-Anime-Trxsh-

(@Xa44: I'll take that as a yes. Thank you! heart )

Shiki: WoAH! *Surprised, stumbles as he tries to regain his balance*
Kengo: *falls backwards on his rear, but quickly leans to take out his handgun and removes the safety. Still prone (on the ground), he takes aim at the bear's lung, if possible. (If the bear is on all four paws and facing towards him, he'll try to aim at a spot between the base of the neck and the shoulder if he can get a clear shot)*

(For the bear to shake the ground... Exactly how big is this bear?!)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:37 pm
Haru Yates
-Anime-Trxsh-

(the bear is larg for a bear but not giant)
*tona gets up, and the bear seams to do some but you can't tell what but the bullet just bounces off of it, alex gets ready to attack*

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:52 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Xa44
(the bear is larg for a bear but not giant)
*tona gets up, and the bear seams to do some but you can't tell what but the bullet just bounces off of it, alex gets ready to attack*

Kengo: *swears and gets up quickly, putting the handgun back in it's holster as he draws his magnum*

Shiki: *realizes that Kengo shot at the bear, but the bear didn't go down* What?! *Looks at Kengo, then back at the bear* Heh! Looks like we have a challenger! *Smirks and raises his hands as if he plans to go hand-to-hand with the bear.*

(Despite what it looks like, Shiki is taking the bear seriously here.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:34 pm
[Just went back to edit my old posts to reflect how Shiki's arm did not grow back at all, and I was surprised to discover that (out of the 20 pages so far) I only had to minor-edit two or three of my posts! So it really is a minor detail...]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:20 pm
Haru Yates
-Anime-Trxsh-

*the bear turns its head towards shiki and shoves his hand into the ground and pulls out a rock that he then throws at shiki, alex attacks the bear charging at it in a bolt of lightning the bear does something you cant tell what and it seams undamaged, tona fires a magic attack at the bear and it gets a small cut on its arm*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:47 pm
Xa44
-Anime-Trxsh-

Shiki: Woah! *rather surprised by the way the bear pulled the rock out of the ground, leaps/dodges to the side (his right) at the last minute, rolling out of harms way. While crouched, looks up in time to see the bear shrug off Alex's lightning attack* That ain't no normal bear there!!

Kengo: *Was about to fire his magnum, but hesitates when Alex attacks (not wanting to risk hitting Alex). Seeing Alex's attack fail to inflict any noticeable damage on the bear and seeing the bear appear to be affected by Tona's magic, wonders if the bear is only susceptible to magic attacks* Alex, distract the bear! Tona, try using another spell on it! And Shiki, cover Tona! I need to see if it's weak to magic, or if it's doing something to nullify our physical attacks!

Shiki: Sure, sure! *kicks off his shoes and sheds the bandages on his good arm, partially assuming alien form (without the tail). Stands ready to protect Tona if the bear should attack her.*

Kengo: *watches carefully*

[Shiki will tackle the bear or block it head on if it charges him/Tona. If it throws another rock, he will take on more of his armored form to cover/shield Tona if he can't get her out of harms way fast enough. Also, I think Kengo is standing a little in front of Autumn, almost as if to protect her in a way.]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:41 pm
Haru Yates
-Anime-Trxsh-

alex:yes
*the bear lifts up part of the ground putting a wall between tona/shiki and Autumn/kengo, tona fires a magic attack at the bear and it seams to do something but you can't tell what but the bear seams undamaged, alex fires multiple small bolts of lightning the bear seams damaged but not as much what you remember it doing in the past*

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:52 pm
Haru Yates

Xa44

(so sorry i haven't been answering!)

"..What the hell even is this?"  

Strikxr

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:24 am
Xa44
-Anime-Trxsh-
Let's see if I've got this right:
Quote:
*The bear lifts up part of the ground putting a wall between Tona/Shiki and Autumn/Kengo. Tona fires a magic attack at the bear and it the bear seams to do something, but you can't tell what, but and the bear seems undamaged. Alex fires multiple small bolts of lightning at the bear and the bear seems damaged, but not as much as what you remember it doing in the past*
I'm assuming that Kengo still has clear sight of the bear and Alex.

Kengo: *@Autumn as he aims his magnum* It's a bear with a bounty on it's head. Looks like it's not weak to magic after all, but it is doing something to avoid taking damage. It might be healing. *pauses, lowering the magnum slightly again* No, not healing... *calls over the wall to Shiki* Shiki, attack the bear! Tell me if you hit a barrier!

Shiki: *hopefully hearing Kengo over the wall,* Got it! *Charges at the bear, leaping when he is close enough to hit it (hard) with a dropkick*  
Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games