Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xa44s RPs

Back to Guilds

I do RPs 

Tags: Adventure, Fantasy 

Reply Xa44s RPs
RP EPISODE 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikxr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:02 pm
Xa44

(does sean already lose the thingy whatever it is?)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:23 pm
Xa44
-Anime-Trxsh-
(does sean already lose the thingy whatever it is?)
[idek anymore. emotion_facepalm ]
Shiki: Woah! Talk about a short walk! I haven't even taken a step yet!
Kengo: The map.. teleported us? But to where? [Does he still have the map, considering how they were sucked inside it?]
Shiki: *looking around curiously at his surroundings* eh?

[edited because apparently Sean isn't supposed to be there... sweatdrop ]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Strikxr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:28 pm
Haru Yates

Xa44

(i drew sean,the link to the pic is Webpage Title )

"What the hell? Why am I here?" Sean looks confused

"..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:52 pm
Xa44
-Anime-Trxsh-
(i drew sean,the link to the pic is Webpage Title )

"What the hell? Why am I here?" Sean looks confused

"..."
[Looks awesome! I drew Shiki too, but it's currently on paper instead of my computer. >_<]

Shiki: ...
Kengo: ...

[EDIT: This is the pic I sent Xa44 of Kengo:]
User Image

Edited again because Sean is apparently not supposed to be here... cheese_whine ]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:32 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

(There is no way for sean to be there and I said you need to say how he lost it I gave some ideas just use one of them)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:45 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates
(the map is still in the real worlf)
Alex:right but how do we leave
Tona:think jimmy said that the soumamori are here maybe if we try to find them
Alex:but how would we use them
Tona:well theres nothing here other then that
Alex:yeah...should I go look then

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:57 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Xa44
(Oh ok perfict then actually that fixes a minor problem I had ok bring them but just to let you know there soumamori might...wait better idea she run into timmy if there that close its possible and you can say they where looking for autumn or they they wjere invited but didint know where to go still this works)

[So Sean can join the group, but isn't allowed to be with us at the moment? Because... why? Autumn probably sent Sean an invite, but if Sean runs (or ran) into Timmy, then where would she be now and how can we encounter her? o.O
Also, you're saying that because they went into the map, they do hot have it in hand anymore, right?]

Kengo: Yes, going to look would be a good idea. Let's just hope that Timmy is as stupid as he looks and that the map isn't some elaborate prison cell.
Shiki: Kengo, Kengo, Always thinking of the worst case scenario.
Kengo: Actually, the worst case scenario involves somebody finding and burning the original map with us still in it.
Shiki: *Shivers at the thought* Yeah, that does sound bad... Hey, Alex, should I help you look?

[Artwork of Shiki:]
User Image©B.F./DarkShimi 2017
[I worked on this drawing all day (For many hours! And that was just the colouring part!). It's not perfect (needs more work), but I think it'll do. And no, I don't normally take requests on Gaia, lol. razz Also, those are bandages on his legs, not socks.]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:00 pm
I also still have this, if it helps. (I saved it before Miiverse closed.)
User Image  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:11 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

(how did jimmy find the party, jimmy knows some things they can meat up mid way if you want to do that just make it roll, by the way after every soumamori everyone returns to the real world and this is kengos falf for poking the magic map)
Alex:I can handle things by myself*looking around takeing note of the mountain in the distance*
Tona:but all of as couldent stand up to timmy what if you dont come back
Alex:then I would be the only one...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:21 pm
Xa44
-Anime-Trxsh-

[ok, ok, ok, lol. I leave the best way (or time) to meet up with Sean to Xa44. I'll jest accept things and roll with it then... I think.]

Kengo: ... *not wanting to stand around doing nothing, picks a random direction and starts walking, being sure to remain as aware of his surroundings as he can as he does so.*
Shiki: Eh!? Kengo, where are you going? Wait up! *catches us to Kengo to wander behind him*
Kengo: ...

[Figured that if Kengo was drawn to the map then maybe he'll be drawn to a specific area on/in the map. If not, looking around beats doing nothing and it's good to know your surroundings from a tactical viewpoint. g2g.]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:29 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

(well actualy kengo say the map so he knows there is a mountain to the northwest a city to the east a small group of houses to the west neer the center of the island also its on an island)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:47 am
Must...fix...typos...
Xa44
(well actualy kengo saw the map so he knows there is a mountain to the northwest a city to the east a small group of houses to the west near the center of the island also its on an island)
-Anime-Trxsh-
[Nobody commented on how awesome my drawing was! emotion_donotwant (although I'm still not happy with the legs or skin tone at the moment...)

Anyway, In that case, Kengo is making his way East towards the city (because it's easier to blend into a crowd and more people = more information) unless the small group of houses to the west are much much closer than the city... (So let me know what's closer. If they are about equal distance away, then it's city first.)

Kengo: *Pauses to look at the sun, then continues on in a deliberate direction*
Shiki: *Casually follows behind him, humming along the way (much to Kengo's irritation)*  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:00 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

(the city is touching the water the village is neerly at the center of the map)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:25 am
-Anime-Trxsh-
Xa44
(the city is touching the water the village is nearly at the center of the map)

[Yes, but i don't know if Kengo was technically placed in the center of the map or not. All I know is that we are in a forest and there is a city to the East, mountains to the Northwest, and a group of houses to the West near the center of the island. I don't know how far away I am from each, nor do I know what's further to the West past those houses. (Although I assume the mountains are further away than the group of houses).

If they are all the same distance away, then Kengo would choose to go to the city where nobody knows each other (or cares to know each other) to gather information before choosing to investigate the group of houses where strangers like ourselves would stand out more easily. But, if the houses are way closer, then it makes more sense to go and scout out what's nearby first.
That's my logic.

Keep in mind that Kengo has seen the map, but I personally haven't, so I may need a bit more information. Otherwise, my current choice of directions (ie. city or whichever is much closer) is based on the info that I do have, and the info that Kengo should know based on the map he saw.]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:33 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

(you can see the mountain as a landmark to see the city it much farther away and the city is not like a modern city you can tell that it has large walls around the city)  
Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff