User Image

▅▅ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ▅▅

User Image
Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ: The DJ Ghost

Fᴜʟʟ Nᴀᴍᴇ: Mao Kurogane

Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ(s)/Aʟɪᴀs(ᴇs): Edgelord kid / Lunatic / "That kid that talks to himself" / Bloodbourne

Aɢᴇ: 14

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Male

Rᴀᴄᴇ: Human

Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: 6/14

Oʀɪɢɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Unknown

Sᴀʏɪɴɢ: "The impossible is possible! All you gotta do is make it so!"

User Image
Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ / Mᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs:

Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 5 feet 3 inch

Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 113 lbs

Pʜʏsɪǫᴜᴇ: short and scrawny

Eᴛʜɴɪᴄɪᴛʏ: Japanese

Hᴀɪʀ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: Snow white

Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: Crimson red

Sᴇxᴜᴀʟ Oʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Straight

Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: "Ooh, who's my next test subject-- I mean, who's askin'?" (single)

Lɪᴋᴇs:
Video games
Fighting an all out battle
Food
Girls with big boobs

Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs:
Holding back in a fight
Grimm
Strangers
Being caught "experimenting"

[User Image

Class: Aura

Tᴇᴀᴍ:

STATS:
(Add class bonus and a + to one stat below. If Aura class for example Aura rank wold increase to C rank and if I wanna have slight focus in speed. I would put + by speed making it D+_
Strength: D

Speed: D

Weapon: D

Aura and Semblance: D

Eɴᴅᴜʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: BA, A, AA (Below Average, Average, Above Average)

User Image

Aᴜʀᴀ Cᴏʟᴏʀ:

Sᴇᴍʙʟᴀɴᴄᴇ:

Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs:

Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs:

Wᴇᴀᴘᴏɴ:

Aʀᴍᴏʀ:

Eǫᴜɪᴘᴍᴇɴᴛ:

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ:

▅▅OTHER SKILLS▅▅

User Image

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Just like Deadpool, Maou comes off as the typical jerk. Even better, since he can break the fourth wall and talk s**t about me directly. His blatant disregard of rules earned him the spot of #1 hate list of the teachers and students. He has not once shown up in class, nor has he ever participated in any school activities, such as homework or volunteering. He keeps the most secrets than any other person, making him suspicious. "And a raging sex machine" as he told me to write down. He even has a knack for indecent researches, such as spying on women. Whenever he finds a subject for experimentation, his glasses will fog over and he'll start breathing heavily. This tendency and the bizarre nature of his research has caused many to see him as a complete and total pervert. If it's for the sake of reaching his goal, he'll ignore everything and charge straight ahead, such as the reason he joined the academy.

Bɪᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜʏ:

Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ(s):
❥ (Family/Friend/Lover)
❥ (Family/Friend/Lover)
❥ (Family/Friend/Lover)

✖ (Enemy/Rival)
✖ (Enemy/Rival)
✖ (Enemy/Rival)

Gᴏᴀʟ(s)/Aᴍʙɪᴛɪᴏɴ(s): (What your character hopes to achieve)

Tʜᴇᴍᴇ Sᴏɴɢ(s):
Mᴀɪɴ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: Song Title
Eᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: Song Title
Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ/Cᴏᴍᴇʙᴀᴄᴋ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: Song Title

Oᴛʜᴇʀ Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: