[ORP] Dragon train to Western [L'rel and Candidates]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:12 pm
L'rel reached up to double , then triple check the riding straps. Devith didn't make it easy as she was shifting her weight from foot to foot in nervous anticipation. "Devith, dear one, please hold still." Her rider pleaded softly. "I really need to be sure no one is going to fall off."

"I wouldn't let that happen."

The green cooed happily. Just to make sure that was the case she had been fitting with additional leather. A padded seat ran from the back of L'rels saddle down the length of her back,secured with a leather loop around the base of her tail. It was also fitted with multiple straps to cling to and high leg locks so that her passengers wouldn't impede her wings movements accidentally.

Devith was a decent sized green, as well as her rider three others would be able to sit astride the dragon, four at a push. She was also young and fit so multiple trips would not be a problem should they be over capacity.
"Beloved, I can feel your worries. But this is a good thing we do." The motherly green soothed softly, twisting her head around to her rider and nosing into his chest.

L'rel found a smile and companionably scratched at her eyeridges. "I know dear one, but you know I am not good with people."

"That's okay. I am."

L'rel's smile lost some of its forced quality and he wrapped his arms around Devith's neck, pressing himself close to her mighty form before he pushed her away. "Just keep a look out for the candidates."

L'rel was a male green rider, the lowest of the low among the ranks of high reaches riders so he doubted that acting as conductor to candidates would do him more harm, but people. He shuddered, he really wasn't a fan.

Devith on the hand was buzzing to meet the new faces and cluck all over them like the mother hen she was. Devith was the sort of green that empathized the tragedy that greens couldn't clucth. Nothing would have made her happier than to coo and fuss over her own babies, so she settled for other people's.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:43 pm
To be honest, Isilje hadn't been able to sleep since she'd signed up for the transfer. So many people would look at her cross, she knew it...especially since she was going somewhere that was almost going to be brighter, or so she assumed. Going to Western Weyr was a terrifying thought. The young candidate had been here for a turn already, and her life had come here. Come to where she thought...maybe she'd do better over there. People were more....willing to accept odd, and maybe....just maybe a Dragon might look her way. Letting out a tiny, shaky breath, she carefully finished packing, her large bag being carried with her. Her hair was hidden by a thick scarf, crimson-tinted goggles on the top of her head so that she could pull it down. After all, the light could cause physical harm to her tiny body.

Settling them over her eyes as she stepped out in to the sun, she smiled when she saw a beautiful Green and her rider. Around her shoulders, she tightened her warm robe, her goggles lowered over her eyes. "Hello...I believe I'm suppose to go with you to Western?"  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items