Submit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What's standing in front of me

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:40 pm
This was it.

They were both taking separate paths for their mission over the next series of days, and Voscil felt weird about it. She was too nervous to go into space...the idea of it terrified her. So much so, she would rather stay on the ground level. It meant helping keep an eye out for the younger trolls on Alternia, as well as kept her far away from being out in space. It annoyed her she was so afraid, but this simply would have to do.

"Looks like we have to head this way." Vos held Reemus's hand as she smiled up at him.

What it did mean of course she would be away from Reemus. Which wouldn't hurt them..but how would she know he was okay? Dressed in disguise with careful attention to detail, they both had their markings carefully covered. Her cheek markings were hidden, and he his scaring. Of course, they both were dressed in yellow disguises. As Sorine Walker, she didn't have to worry if she bled it would look strange. That didn't make her worry any less.

Standing in the space between reporting for ground crew and report for space duty she gazed up at the taller troll. Sliding her hand into his, Voscil held onto her redmates hand. "Hey, big guy.." She murmured softly leaning in to press a gentle kiss to his lips before she nuzzled into him. "I'm not going up into space...I want to keep an eye on things down here I hope you aren't mad at me." She looked down, the black and yellow beret style hat shadowing her expression as she worried at her bottom lip.

They had talked about it on the way here, but she was set on not going into space and knew it was possible he would.

Gl!tch~

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:06 pm
'Canine' had been admittedly rather quiet lately. Between his multiple screw-ups, piling one on top of the other, plus getting a talking-to from the Initiative leader herself, well. It left him rather pensive. Voscil ducking out of going to space on top of it ended up being a bit of a blow, too. Kind of disheartening. He had little to keep him pumped up in these trying times and without Vos, well, it'd be even harder.

So he held on tight for the little time they had. Because, in the end, he couldn't stop her. And he couldn't stay down planetside, either. If there were daywalkers up in the ships, he could hit those. And that would be okay. Right? Versus...everyone else.

The yellowblood looked down at his matesprit the best he could with his janked eye. He squeezed her hand, then tilted her chin up so she would look at him again.

"I know you're not, love. I'd do anything to get you to come, too, but..." He sighed. "If you can't, you can't. I ain't mad at ya for that. You'll do great down here, and the li'l sprouts need someone to keep 'em straight anyway."

For a moment, he had to just gaze at her, his thumb rubbing along her jaw. "I wish I could take a picture and keep yer beautiful face with me... Man, Vos..."

Reemus leaned down and finally kissed her back. "God, I'm gonna miss you so much."

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:21 pm
It wasn't like she hadn't noticed. Reemus was quieter than usual, and she had a feeling it was part of the struggle of growing up..it was hard to tell. She couldn't be both his redmate and pink, but it didn't mean she didn't care. Vos could only hope he would understand why she had chosen to do this..it wasn't to make him feel bad. She just knew she could handle things on the ground level better than what was going on up..there.

Or maybe she was fooling herself into thinking that, it was hard to tell with nerves being a key factor.

Voscil held him just as tightly, walking together as she leaned into his solid frame. Looking up at him with a searching expression she looked concerned for him. As he tilted her chin up, she looked directly at him with a searching expression.

"Thank you for understanding love..." She frowned as he sighed. "So will you...I'll have to explain when we have more time..I'll admit I'm letting nerves get the best out of me." Her brows furrowed. "Yeah, I wanna help keep an eye on the littles too." She admitted.

Voscil briefly closed her eyes as he brushed his thumb along her jaw. She felt safe with him..her redmate was a sweetheart in her eyes. While mostly ignorant to some of the worst that had happened, Vos had heard rumors..but he hadn't talked to her about them. It wasn't like she was some innocent shining star either in all fairness.

Her eyes widened as he called her beautiful. Flushing a deep shade of yellow she nuzzled his hand. "My handsome man..you are the best I swear." She scoffed playfully kissing his hand...or she would have if he hadn't gone in for that return kiss. For once she was not a chatterbox. Voscil even closed her eyes before wrapping her arms around him.

"I'll miss you too...PLEASE be careful.." Vos urged him. "When we are done we should get some burgers and a milkshake or something dumb like that." She smiled gently, almost innocently as she held onto him. HIs scent was comforting, so she stayed with him as she sighed gently savoring their time together.

Gl!tch~

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:28 pm
"Oh man... That'd be so nice. Get somethin' from a real place for once." The swamp was so barebones, getting restaurant-level anything was impossible. The best shakes one could get was via blender. "And if we have time... I kinda..." He paused. "Do you think it would be safe enough to visit the city after this? Together? For old time's sake?"

He missed his desert city so, so bad. Enough time passed to venture out over to the dunes at all, but not as himself. And it felt so tantalizingly close, the echoes of his old life. When he got to visit the school with Voscil...

"N' I'm always careful," he said, pouting as if offended, but it was totally facetious on his part. "Guess I can try to be extra careful for you, love," he added, smiling again, softly.

"But you gotta promise not to get into any trouble. No messin' around with any shady characters, eh?" Reemus winked.

leon_a_darkangel

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff