Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: The Great Remnant War U/C

Back to Guilds

In the Root of a Crisis that has brought all survivors to Mistral, all amble bodied members of society are being trained. A hunter is born. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplaying, Action, Adventure, Fighting 

Reply Mistral Emergency Institute of Survival (MEIS)
MEIS: Gymnasium [Dorms] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Basketball Gym that's been transformed into a make shift sleeping barracks for new trainees into the MEIS. Where a person sleeps usually depends on first come, first serve. Everyone pretty much your bunk mates since it so wide open and clustered. This however, doesn't stop people from trying to sneak out (and even succeeding).

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Like a call from hell itself, a pool of black sludge seeped through the gymnasium floor. From it, a multitude of hound like grim appear. The Burning Ice pack: A group of hound like that are made up of two distinct grim, the Blazing Surtrs{top} & the Frigid Fenrirs{Bottom}. This pack comes in large number, as low level grim they rather overwhelm their pray than fight a drawn out battle.

Surtrs = x10
Fenrirs = x30  

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Revak-Dovah-Jun

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:47 pm
User Image
User Image

As time passes more grim appear int he gym, and soon their wails and howls begin to grow in sound and size.

Surtrs = x15
Fenrirs = x35

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:03 am
User Image

El Cid

ⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠ

El rain into the Gymnasium in a frenzy, now witnessing the multiple Grimm that had developed. The temperature of this area seemed to fluctuate a lot. The wolf looking ones had ablue like aura around their necks. The others weird looking ones just had fire auras. “This infestation is far worse than I thought! They are everywhere!”/i] El drew Agamemnon from his back and put it into Aeneid form (double-bladed form). Getting into a battle stance, El would taunt the Grimm a bit. “You know, I won’t be able to get any sleep with you all stinkin’ up the place with all of your negativity.” Given El’s current strength, it would take him forever to kill all of these things. He knew that. Though, he’d try his best to live before others arrived.

The Grimm let out a blood curdling roar in unison, almost signaling that they were ready to attack. This was his stand. Remembering the Grimm attack, which robbed his parents of their lives, El grew very angry. “I know you both live vicariously through me. Now isn’t my time, to die. I’ll fight till my very last breath.”

El did hear someone approaching. He noticed someone earlier, but they would have to catch up and help when they got there. El dashed forward at one of the Grimm, and the Grimm ran at him in return. The Grimm attempted to voraciously leap at yell, screaming as it did so. El countered by sliding across the floor, dragging Agamemnon’s blade down its underside. The Grimm fell behind El, and he turned to ensure it spewed its black aura, signifying its death. Another Grimm appeared behind El and swiped at him. He didn’t have the speed to utterly avoid the strike. He blocked the attack, though he began to bleed from his arm. “I will not fall here!” El would return fire with a slash of his own towards the neck of the Grimm, beheading it. It’s dark aura leaving its body.

El now waited for the Grimm to make a move, or someone else to join the fray.

[Two Frigid Fenrir down]

ⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠ

Stats & Techniques

Stats

Strength || D || Speed || D (+) || Weapon || C || Aura and Semblance || D || Endurance || A ||

Techniques

N7-Ame

Cor Contritum

Current Grimm Count
Surtrs = x15
Fenrirs = x33  

Beta Moxis

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

Following after the boy she came into a clearing where the gym was and watched as the boy entered the gym by himself along with howls and growls coming from it. "Sigh, going in without a plan what's he thinking." She didn't have to look to know how many grimms were in that gym, she could tell just by listening to all the howling going on in the gym, as she took out her pistol from her back pocket she then extended it into a sniper rifle as she then quickly made her way towards the gym. Stopping in range where her sniper rifle could hit she got down on one knee and aimed down her sight. She made a quick look around to make sure there weren't any other grimms in the area, which there were none, then she looked down sight as she saw the boy in his defensive stance with his weapon out. She did watch as he took out two of the grimms on his own as she smiled and said to herself. "Hm I guess this guy can take care of himself well. But he can't take them out by himself though." Loading in some dust bullets into her gun she aim down her sights and took two shots at the grimm, both bullets zoomed by on both sides of Cid's face not harming him but enough to get his attention. Cid would watch two grimms get hit in the head then fall to the ground as it disappears.right before him, if he turned around to see Xandira she would give him a thumbs up but continue to look down sight shooting at the grimms giving his supporting fire.

2 Fen down

Judgement Cross

North Lotus

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:16 pm
User Image

b - broken down *TO THE - - ( pendulum`s × swing )
_______________NO remorse & no words to say ▪▪▪
_____silence is thekey »_____loudness breaks ` THE KEEP
_________HUNTING DOWN; the } m i d n i g h t ` s____d r e a m
_______________grasping at strings_________ feeling nothing
____________slipping into the endless dream___slipping into the endless dream___slipping into the endless dream___slipping into the endless dream
____________slipping into the endless dream___slipping into the endless dream___slipping into the endless dream___slipping into the endless dream

____FAILING TO }} live* // love* // fight* //
░███losing all hope for A SINGLE SHRED OF LIGHT

Slowing down as she would find herself faced with a building, gliding down as the doors swung wildly after the young lass who just entered. Nervousness flared inside her body as she would let her talons clack against the cement, "I can hear it all...I would be useless..." she murmured her fingers entwined in front of her as if she was praying her medical kit on her back, "It...it's spacious inside..." she mumbled finally entering the building, her wings folded in tightly against herself. Her talons scraped lightly against the polished wooden floors before she would find herself behind the fight. White eyes widened in obvious fear as she would see the few people fighting, "Oh...oh my..." she murmured. Wings spread immediately as she felt herself being eyed like prey, taking flight behind the young lass as she would find herself up high in the gym surveying the situation. Eyes fell on the lass she had followed and immediately took notice of a grimm seeming to have spotted her from the shadows on the left. Wings flapped vigorously as her protective instinct seemed to trigger, it was just like helping that human against her own people. Diving down she would easily find her talon's in it's face ripping at the beast's eyes, "M-miss!" shed squeak before prying herself away from the wolf like grimm, "I-I'll watch your sides!' she whimpered as the grimm found itself blinded, it's nose no use as she had clawed the hell out of that only allowing it to probably smell it's own blood. Blanc's wings flapped as she would hang in the air over head keeping her watch once again.

N7-Ame

Judgement Cross

North Lotus

Cor Contritum

Raider

North Lotus

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:03 pm
User Image

sᴛʀ: C+ | sᴘᴅ: D | ᴡᴘɴ: D | ᴀᴜʀ: D | ᴇɴᴅ: D
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

[ The Grimm from the outside bursts through the wall, making a huge clearing some feet next to the doorway. The woman dawning the suit of armor steps through with her sword hoisted over her shoulder as before. For a few moments she takes a look around, noticing the outrageous number of Grimm within, and the very few people fending them all off. Her other hand sits on her waist as she lets out a hearty laugh. “NOW you’re speakin’ my language! Haha, who would have thought there’d be a whole Grimm pool, and right in the friggin’ dorms of all places! In what world does this happen?!” she clearly cries tears as she swings her sword down in an angle, smacking an incoming Grimm in the head, making it bounce off the floor and into another Grimm some feet away.

“And then we have you wimps trying to face the source of this huge problem?! And what are YOU doing, fluttering around up there?! Ahaha! This is gold! Yeah, this is how things should be!” she says before quickly calming down, and exhaling. Now focused, she holds out her other hand, where a lance would form out of a red light. With precision, she hoists the weapon back before launching it forth with all her might, attempting to harpoon a few Grimm. But upon doing so, the moment the weapon leaves her hand, another Grimm descends upon her from behind and lands on her back, trying to bite onto the armor plating around her neck. Underneath her helmet a large grin crosses her face as an axe forms above the volatile beasts, descending and slamming into the spine of unaware fiend. It lets out a mighty scream as blue flames expel from its form. “Hey hey, you guys have no manners… Just the way I like it!” she says, as a second sword forms out of red light.

Now with two swords in hand, one for each hand, the knight stomps her left foot, almost calling for the attention of the Grimm. “C’mere! Have at ya!” ]

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Judgement Cross

N7-Ame

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:47 am
User Image

El Cid

To El’s surprise, there were many Grimm. Though, he now realized he wasn’t alone. Between two Grimm being shot precisely in their heads, a winged woman clawing Grimm’s eyes out, to now a knight-looking person fighting up close and personal. The winged woman was even ascending and descending through the skies! At first he thought the woman had missed him, and said, “HEY! I AM NOT YOUR ENEMY HERE. DO I LOOK LIKE A GRIMM?!” Though, he turned around to see that two Grimm were shot, with black smoke oozing from their lifeless bodies. “Oh… my bad.” He felt better that now he had people to fight besides him to execute this impending threat upon the Academy. They all were unique, and seemed to be working in unison without even having to try.

El than decided to give some sort of direction so that they could take care of the threats together without having to suffer damage. He would begin to hear the banter of another person, which was the person with the armor. They were a bit wild, and obnoxious to El; however, they seemed very skilled in combat. She threw an entire javelin for maiden’s sake. El noticed that they had gotten bit by a Grimm from behind, so he dashed over to the woman, ducking and dodging the Grimm annoyance. He placed his back to the armored person’s back, noting that they were the only two in direct close quarters combat. “Look, I don’t know who you are. Right now, I really don’t care. I’ll watch your 6 if you got mine. The sniper and the bird woman seem to have everything else taken care of.” El would give a smirk to the person in the armored guise and say, “Just don’t slow me down!”

As El ended his speech, a Grimm with a blue flame coat and one with a red flame coat both leaped at El from two sides. El would grab the inner part of Agamemnon and activate a function which caused Agamemnon to split into two swords. Grabbing both and holding them upright, El crossed his arms, holding both swords across his body. He swung the swords across his body in an upward arc, slashing both Grimm across their bodies. The Grimm would fall the sides of El and the mysterious armored person while smoke began to dissipate from their bodies.

Stats & Techniques

Stats

Strength || D || Speed || D (+) || Weapon || C || Aura and Semblance || D || Endurance || A ||

Techniques

North Lotus

N7-Ame

Cor Contritum

Beta Moxis

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:02 pm
User Image
Ashlynn Rose Rowans
A-Rank
Huntress Stats
→ Strength:

→ Speed: [A]
→ Weapon: [A]
→ Aura/Semblance: [A+]
→ Endurance: AA

User Image

Running down the streets with Vana in tow, at the speed they were going Ashlynn was glad the young huntress was holding on tight. Getting close she smiled at Vana, "hold on tight sweetie.” With that warning Ashlynn launched herself into the air using her semblance Kronos to launch herself further. Unfortunately the problem with jumping longer than normal she couldn't plan her landing as well. Looking down she noticed a blonde girl with a rifle, oh s**t, she thought as the pair came hurtling towards the girl. "Watch out below Blondie," Ashlynn called as a warning. Unless the sniper moved she'd find two girls landing atop her back, in a less than graceful landing. Whether she landed one the girl or not she'd look back after landing with a grin. "Sorry bout that, just teaching this cutie about fighting Grimm and got over excited." Ashlynn explained setting Vana down finally. As she activated her gauntlets the huntress would look down at her passenger, completely ignoring the sniper now that she'd given her an apology. "Okay sweetie inside will be dangerous so stay close to me until Noel comes with your weapon. "

After giving her friend's little sister that warning Ashlynn kicked off dashing forward through doors hitting a flaming Grimm in the side of its head at full strength. The unlucky Surtr did not survive as it's body plowed into a group of Fenrir, which only gained Ashlynn their attention. "Ashlynn has arrived all you beautiful little bastards," the chameleon faunus called out across the gymnasium. Smiling an almost evil smile Ashlynn rushed to meet the Grimm she'd knocked down. Ducking under the swipe of a claw the huntress would deliver an uppercut to the strange blue Grimm's ribcage, resulting in a nasty crunch sound. Unfortunately the huntress had little chance to explain to Vana as two more Grimm attacked from ether side. Determined not to use her semblance grabbing both by their throats only to slam them together head first. Ashlynn was so distracted by her fun she failed to notice a third Fenrir crouching behind her until it tried to bite into her left shoulder. "Sorry big boy Duel Destiny covers my shoulders," grabbing hold of the creature's jaws Ashlynn would pull them apart tossing the top jaw off to the side. Due to the haphazardly way she tossed the jaw the huntress allowed another Surtr the opening it needed to bite her right arm, throwing her slightly off balance. Once down a Fenrir decided to take advantage of the fallen huntress position. Unfortunately for it, Ashlynn had a free arm, as it pounced the huntress fired a round from her left gauntlet sending the Grimm howling in retreat. Then swinging her right arm towards herself she'd wrap her legs around the Surtr throwing it off balance. With her right arm still in its mouth Ashlynn would bring her left arm behind its neck and fired severing it's spine. Jumping up with a smile she looked back at Vana with a thumbs up, "fun right?"

User Image

Thoughts: "Let's go Vana"
Where: Gym
With: Vana, and Freshmeat
Foe: Surtrs = x13
Fenrirs = x26
OOC:

User Image

Noble Negative J3T

Neryem

N7-Ame

Cor Contritum

[quote"North Lotus"]
Judgement Cross

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
STATS: Strength: D Speed: D Weapon: C Aura and Semblance: D+ Eɴᴅᴜʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: A

Soon Xandria watched as more people started to join the frey, a fully armored clad women with a fully helmet going all out on the grimms and a winged girl who seemed like she was having some trouble with the grimm which attacked her. Just by seeing the winged girl claw at the grimm she could only guess that she wasn't much of a fighter, that and she went high above the gym rather than on the ground. Xandria then aimed down her rifle as she took another shot and put a bullet through the grimm with it's eyes clawed out finishing it off. Looking up at the winged girl she gave a quick nod to see that she was going to be safe for the time being seeing that the grimms had their aggro more on the boy and the armored girl going all out on the grimms. For the most part this will be easy since none of the grimms seems to be focusing on her or the winged girl now, so they are int he clear and open to taking out the grimms one by one. Xandria watched as the grimms were all starting to form up on the two that were in the front lines, she took another shot and took down another grimm int he head killing it instantly. She also start shooting at the grimm who were coming up at the blind spots of both the armored girl and the boy, aiming at the grimm by shooting them in the leg, body or neck to stop their attacks from getting in too close, letting the rest of the two be able to counter them back before the grimm could attack fully. During this she was about to reload her gun but then she heard a voice coming from above as she looked away from her sights and to a woman who was coming right down on top of her. Xandria yelped as she quickly rolled to the side while reloading her gun at the same time and pointed it to the person who was about to land on her. Hearing her apology she heard that she was teaching some girl on her back about the grimms, Xandria stared at them for a moment then responded. "R...right its alright." Then she looked back into the gym and continued to support her now fellow teammates with the grimm, she didn't have time to watch the newcomer fight though.

2 Fen down

Judgement Cross

North Lotus

Cor Contritum

Yaroki

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:27 am
User Image

b - broken down *TO THE - - ( pendulum`s × swing )
_______________NO remorse & no words to say ▪▪▪
_____silence is thekey »_____loudness breaks ` THE KEEP
_________HUNTING DOWN; the } m i d n i g h t ` s____d r e a m
_______________grasping at strings_________ feeling nothing

____FAILING TO }} live* // love* // fight* //
░███losing all hope for A SINGLE SHRED OF LIGHT

Blanc would keep herself hovering in the air, wings flapping as they held her small lithe frame easily. Blue eyes would keep an eye out above as she'd attempt to call out to others about various happenings. The sudden caving in of a ceiling due to new arrivals easily made her a little miffed, why someone was wrecking the sleeping quarters was rather stupid in her eyes, but she'd refrain from saying anything or even looking upset. I'm sure when the cold chill of night seeps in through the hole that the person wouldn't be thanked. Keeping herself out of the real combat she'd merely be an onlooker incapable of fighting, still the battle field medic by all means.

N7-Ame

Judgement Cross

North Lotus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:56 pm
User Image

sᴛʀ: C+ | sᴘᴅ: D | ᴡᴘɴ: D | ᴀᴜʀ: D | ᴇɴᴅ: D
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

[ It was complete carnage in the gym at this point. At every angle someone is being scouted by at the very least two or three Grimm of their own. So much effort is put into just staying alive, but Raskreia can only feel the pure adrenaline and euphoria of combat guiding the movement of her body. Each time her blades tear into the Grimm’s dusky flesh, each time she received a blow against her armor, and each time the perpetual roar of the beasts rings through her ears, the woman’s grim widens. Her eyes go wide, and her laughing fit continues. She fights continuously without pause, leaping at any enemy that comes into her view without question or restraint. She’s living her life the best way she know how; through combat.

Inevitably, the swarm surrounds even her, forcing the armored lass to take a leap back and avoid a vicious bite aimed for her mid section. “As if!” she yells out before coming to a sliding halt, her back pushing against another. The boy from before. “Haugh? What’s this? Don’t tell me you’re fightin’ too.” she says, keeping her eyes focused on the swarm heading her way. With his response, Raskreia’s expression goes from glee, to surprise. “You? Watch my back? HAHAHA! Alright, FINE! If you can keep up, then let’s see it! Leave this side...to me!” she calls out as she de-summons her longswords in place of one larger greatsword. “You lot better not go dying! Enjoy this festival for all its worth! Let’s have a good time!” ]

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Judgement Cross

N7-Ame

Cor Contritum

North Lotus

Versatile Genius

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:49 am
User Image
Ashlynn Rose Rowans
A-Rank
Huntress Stats
→ Strength:

→ Speed: [A]
→ Weapon: [A]
→ Aura/Semblance: [A+]
→ Endurance: AA

User Image

The gym clean up wasn't going quite as fast as Ashlynn had expected. When she'd arrived and saw a team hear the huntress had thought she would provide support while they cleaned up this mess. Unfortunately the sniper she had seen outside wasn't taking the initiative for much, there was a dove faunus that seemed content with staying high and dry, finally the two warriors while each fighting well enough in their own were clearly not accustomed to working together. All these factors let the chameleon faunus to the conclusion they must all be rookies. "They have potential," she thought aloud catching a Fenrir by the throat as it'd pounced at her. Activating the claws on Duel Destiny she made quick work of the Grimm, while scanning the area. There had to be an entry place for this group, it was then the voice came from seemingly everywhere. Her left eyebrow twitched a bit at the "pathetic it is to see such ignorant ants" part of his comments. " Pathetic? I'll show you pathetic you b*****d. Vana doesn't need that kind of negativity she's a little girl with enough trouble dealing with her confidence." Switching Duel Destiny from its gauntlet form to short swords, if there was some madman behind this little plot it was far more dangerous than she'd expected. Closing her eyes, Ashlynn took a deep breath opening her eyes as her aura surrounded her. As she activated her semblance, the huntress would begin to move at speeds beyond what these Grimm could hope to match. Slicing into Fenrir after Fenrir, sliding under strikes and jumping over lunges all the while her blades nothing but blurs of death. Making her way to the Grimm pool Ashlynn would skid to a stop, looking at it in disgust. "It looks like tar," she commented sheathing one blade before holding out her left hand to the pool before pouring her aura into the it. While she did this the huntress kept an eye out for Grimm her right hand at the ready.

As the Grimm pool began to destabilize due to the aura overloading it, five Surtrs charged Ashlynn forcing her to use her traps. Setting a crescent moon shape of traps to slow them to a near stop, "I'll be right with you." Surging her aura out the huntress gave one final push to overload it completely cancelling out pool. Drawing her blade once more Ashlynn spun around separating the surtrs from their heads. She would then return to her earlier high speed combat, cutting down five Fenrir that were heading for the pair of rookie swordspeople. Counting the remaining Grimm she smiled connecting her swords into its duel sided spear form Ashlynn activated her ability to freezing the Grimm in place. The spinning her weapon like a deadly baton the chameleon faunus moved through the gym at a speed most normal people would find unfathomable. Leaving a trail of nothing but black dissolving masses in her wake, coming to a stop at the same place she'd begun her back to the now Grimm free room. "Pathetic huh?" Replacing her blades to their sheaths the red haired huntress sighed overloading the pool and using her semblance so much had used a bit more energy than she'd expected. Pulling out her scroll she'd call Krystal and Noel, "all the Grimm are dead if you slow pokes want to come." Replacing her scroll in her pocket she looked around for the source of that strange voice from earlier.

User Image

Thoughts: "Where are you?"
Where: Gym
With: Vana, Unknown Voice, and Freshmeat
Foe: Surtrs = x0
Fenrirs = x0
OOC: ((Gym Event is now over))

User Image

Noble Negative J3T

Kurai_Wolf

Neryem

N7-Ame

Cor Contritum

[quote"North Lotus"]
Judgement Cross

Mistral Emergency Institute of Survival (MEIS)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games