Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Rock-it all the Way (Caiden - Xavier)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:58 am
Caiden was happy. Yeah he was! He was always happy! But, well, he had some thoughts frying away in his thinkpan, and they were starting to smoke. It made thinking about other things more difficult. When the brownblood did end up signing up for the space race, well, he felt alone. Sure, Forera, Cerpin, Tevini, and even his other friends Nucleo, Amonee, Engrav, they were all signing up as well, but for some reason, Caiden felt alone.

Maybe it was because Autumn had become a star. He was proud of her, he was happy for her, but, he also felt left behind. She still talked to him, still asked him to help her, but her thinkpan was in the future, the future of fame, stardom, and all the amazing things she would do. Without him. He let out a deep sigh. Cerpin and Tevini had plans, had goals and ideas. Caiden felt like he was just floating along, no goals, no plans, just his own plump biscuit flying around.

When he saw his friend Xavier, tho, the brownblood lit up, a small amount. He still felt heavy, but he felt better. Xavier always made him feel better. "Hey! Xavier!" Caiden shouted, trying to get himself back up to his usual levels of excitement and joy. "I FIGURED i would see you here!! How are you doing? Are you going into space? Oh man thats REALLY gonna be something, going up all the way up there, right?!?"

leon_a_darkangel

Micillia

Dapper Duck

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:36 pm
Xavier had his reservations on what space was going to be like. Would it be difficult? Would they run into any problems? He had no idea what to expect other than it was a sort of great unknown. Xavier wouldn't always be able to be with his moirail or matesprit...let alone Nucleo or Caiden for that matter. The thought of not being able to BE there for them to try and protect those trolls made him feel weird. The jadeblood had spent most of his childhood believing it was his duty to protect what mattered most to him. Despite his lusus wanting to keep him safe, the jadeblood felt it his duty to be a defender. It had carried over into his later stage of life.

As he was deep in thought, he hadn't expected the call out. His head lifted up, searching for the source of the sound. He soon found it, the familiar voice of Caiden brought a genuine smile to the jadeblood's face. The other was a good friend..even if sometimes the rapid manner in which he talked was hard to follow. They had also dueled musically a time or two at the nightly grind which in of its self-was thrilling. Xavier strived to play his tin whistle better to match the other in terms of talent.

Squinting he realized he knew it was him, he just was used to Caiden's outfit being decked out in rainbows..not blacks and greys. "Hey! I'm alright overall! You? Good to see yuh it's been too long." Even if it really hadn't been that long, he still missed him oddly enough. Xavier moved closer to him as he replied. Without thinking, he wrapped him in his arms pulling him close abruptly. Was he imagining it or was Caiden forcing the enthusiasm in his voice? He wasn't so sure. Xavier pulled back to study the other.

In light of the Super Star Authority, not much about Xavier had changed. He was the same troll as he always had been really. Fame had not changed him, his persona of the outgoing Tintroll was not the same as his own self..of course he hadn't minded the fun it was thrilling. He was still surprised Caiden hadn't joined in.

"I am going into space, are you? I don't know what we will face..should be out of this world." He tried for a light-hearted joke as he smiled sheepishly.

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:00 pm
Caiden laughed loud at Xavier's joke. The jadeblood always had a way of brightening the brownblood's night. ""Out of this word!" Definitely!" Once he calmed down he had time to look at Xavier, and feel his unhappy thoughts get washed away. "But really!! Its so great to see you! Man, life has been busy, huh? I haven't seen near enough of you! And everyone else of course!! We definitely need to go do some more performances at the Daily Grind, plus, maybe we can get Nucleo to bring back those cool flavored drinks he was trialing for bloodfest! Nucleo had many a good idea, Caiden just wish his drinks wernt seasonal. That Punkin drink, whoever had offered to put punkins in a drink was obviously a genius! He should ask Nucleo who it was so he could get some punkins of his own.

But that was off topic. Caiden's thinkpan often went off topic. "Ha!" Caiden waved away his other ramble, "But this is space happening here and now! I cant believe it!! Its so lucky that just normal trolls like us get to go out there and explore!! What do ya think we will find up there, Xavier? Or do, man, i mean i know they had the broadcast and all, but what are we even gonna do up there?" He looked at Xavier with a smile. Xavier had answers. Caiden had questions, and Xavier had answers, the brownblood was pretty sure that was another reason they got along so well.

leon_a_darkangel

Micillia

Dapper Duck

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:35 pm
Xavier smiled as the other boy laughed, it was good to hear that sound from him. At least he had appreciated his sense of humor, he'd feared it was a bit lacking. Nodding with a laugh of his own he shook his head. His expression appeared thoughtful as they continued to speak. "Life has been yuh. I worry about everything coming up..after the last space ladder mess I can't say I have a good feeling about this." He sighed some. "I'm trying to stay positive, won't know until we try right?" Xavier settled for finally.

His eyes widened a little hearing the other boy talk about doing more performances. "I would like that, once we are done here promise me you'll come to the shop? Ah yes! Some of our seasonal flavors are great." He agreed along with his request. Xavier spoke his words with a kind smile. "Otherwise I will have to track you down." Xavier gave him a wag of his finger to insist he meant business.

Pausing as the other seemed to bring the conversation back to the topic at hand, Xavier didn't mind letting the other ramble. He may not have Caiden's animated enthusiasm, but he could listen. Tapping his boot toe against the ground in consideration, he hummed thoughtfully. "Exactly. I am excited to see it...but I have to wonder what exactly we'll be encountering out there. I imagine we'll be following orders and trying to help out however we can. We won't really know until we are filled in I suppose." Xavier explained to Caiden as the brownblood asked him questions. This was pretty normal for the two of them. He would fire off a series of questions, and usually, Xavier tried his best to answer them even if it was a simple he didn't know.

They had a fairly simple relationship, but it wasn't a bad thing by any means. He made his thinkpan work overtime more often than not, however.

"I bet it'll have to do with some kind of clean up if the broadcasts were foretelling at all." He raised a brow. "So. By the way. What have you been up to lately?" He pried looking him over as they kept chatting.

Micillia

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff