Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[METAPRP] if you carry your childhood with you (Rera/Cyn)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
you never become older

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:44 pm
At this point, Cynril sat down on what he labeled a quiet and safe place in the area. The child, still not wanting to think about his responsibilities, did tried doing different tasks to keep his mind busy. This wasn't thought consciously, but more in an unconscious level. The fear of working... gosh. It took a heavy toll on him. Cynril changed activities once it seemed uninteresting, and would drop them wholesale. Now he bagan counting all the nuts, bolts and washers he had found so far. They were plenty, without a doubt, and looking at them all piled up just made him neglect his responsibilities even more. Maybe... Sorting them would be nice.

He began to do so, yet a few seconds later he changed the task again. Stack... He must stack EVERYTHING! Seemed like fun, right?

Right?

All was good, everything was so fine... Being a child was so great. Nothing to do, nothing to take care of at all...

quite uneventful
<3

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:18 pm
      "Hey!"

Forera's voice was firm and grounding, and to any troll that knew her, she looked casual. Any other troll, however, she'd look threatening. And Cynril was, well, not one she talked to frequently. Or uh, at all. That was generally because he didn't do much to help, he just played with the other kids. Which was fine, she guessed, but... He was starting to look older, his cheeks thinning, almost as tall as she was when she was a teen. Forera needed the help right now-- She was currently holding some sort of contraption Tevini had asked her to bring to the swamp for something related to the... Space expedition thing they were gonna go on. "Hey kid, kid, can ya help me?" Everyone needed to help out!

ImaginationsParadise
<3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:34 pm
Cynril jumped in his seat when he first heard Forera. The mutant looked up and looked at the adult, stared at her even before looking down to resume with his activity. She probably wasn't talking to him right?

Right? He looked up again to see if there was anyone else around. Ha. He was the only one within reasonable distance of her. He was a twig and a strong troll like herself wouldn't ask for his help, right? Why, why why? Cynril looked down again in hopes she would just leave but after hearing her call him kid several times, it was pretty obvious she was referring to him.

"Uh. I-I can't." He shot a glance at his bolts and nuts and back at her. "I'm... busy."

quite uneventful
rip

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:02 pm
      "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Forera was still holding the contraption, one eyebrow arching high in confusion. She stared at what he was doing. Stared back at him. Her lips pursed tightly, hands holding a little tighter onto the item. "Whatcha doin'?" She asked a little impatiently, adjusting her grip on the item, gaze hardening just a smidgen.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:47 pm
Cynril couldn't look at the adult. She wasn't buying the excuse wasn't she? Somehow she made it hard to concentrate. The mutant's hands shook as he tried to resume his hard and laborious work. "I'm... Looking at stuff t-to take back..." the swamp.

Why couldn't she just leave? "I-I mean, that's what w-we're all doing."

quite uneventful

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:28 am
      Forera squinted. What for an excuse was that? "What kinda stuff?" Forera asked again, placing it down and stomping over toward the other, putting both hands on her hips and bending over to look at what he was doing. She'd given him the benefit of the doubt, but he was just playi with random nuts and bolts. He wasn't looking at anything, he was just stacking. "What we're all doin' is helpin'." Forera's lip upturned, nose flaring a tad. "Ya seem ta be just, uh, stackin'. Which ain't helpin'." Forera wasn't about to stand around and watch someone do nothing.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:14 pm
"...S-stuff." He trailed off, trying to ignore the uneasy feeling he got from Forera. Oh no, she was even getting closer to him! He gulped down his fears and kept on stacking. They were all helping, he knew it, he tried it, he didn't like it. Too many risks, too many responsabilities, he wanted to help but he didn't know how. He'd ruin it anyways, so why stop?

Then she plain out said he wasn't helping. Cynril didn't need anyone pointing that fact out. Who did this troll think she was? The mutant looked back at her, feeling very annoyed and invaded. He even rolled his eyes at her comment. "W-well, we still need raw materials. It d-doesn't hurt to have some to s-spare."

"Just l-leave me alone."

quite uneventful

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:41 am
      Did he really just? Really?? Forera released a frazzled scoff, a little taken aback by his blatant ignoring of her words. She clicked her tongue. "Leave ya what?" Forera asked, voice taking a dangerous tint to it. "Raw materials? We've gotta lot of those, y'know. Sounds like yer doin' a whole big pile 'o nothin'." Forera's nose flared, angry. "Everyone here's doin' somethin' ta help, especially with all the s**t goin' on with the space thing and whatever. Even the kids're doin' somethin. And what are ya doin'?" Forera gestured at his pile forcefully, eyes fierce. "Buildin'." The tealblood wasn't saying it to be a d**k. Well, part of it could've been to be a d**k. But the other part was to wake him up. He wasn't doing anything to contribute, and he should've been more than others, considering his bloodcolor. It still wigged her out some, but then again Forera wasn't one to focus on that. She instead, focused on his tiny face, not taking her seriously. She was this close.

ImaginationsParadise

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:21 am
"I-I said..." Cynril muttered, not even holding his tongue back. "Leave me alone." With arms crossed, he stopped stacking, still without locking his stare with the adult. "Might b-be dumb for you, but i-it sure keeps m-me busy." He scoffed. Really, he didn't need this right now. He was stressed, he was tired, he was trying his best but it was always unappreciated or unnoticed or simply it was done wrong. The mutantblood huffed once more as he covered his spongeclots and turned his back on her, not even wanting to hear or see any of it.

quite uneventful
i am so sorry

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash